jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
Ace quickly blocks with his 'dragon mane' sword.
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
The mannequin pouted. "I'll have you know that my jokes were hilarious to the other ghosts!"

*Amber somersaulted over Ace's head, attacking the back of his neck as she landed*
Ace quickly sprouts his tail to block & bat amber away while he turns and charges her in fast zigzag, then swings his sword like item at her. "ok, it to take flight!!. DRAGON MANE SLICE!!!"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*Amber blocked his attack with her sword and used it to hold him in place.* *Kicks him in the gut*
"arrrrgu!!!" Ace grunt as get his wind knocked out but his quickly wraps his tail around amber's arms and makes her toss her sword, then he throw her the other way.
cool
*Lands safely and reaches into her jacket and pulls out a small dagger. She ran to her sword and grabbed it, throwing the dagger at Ace's head as she ran past him.* "Heh, you're good Ace."
Ace dose a back flip to dodge the dagger, saying. "thanks." without waning he zooms towards with just one flap and starts swinging at amber.
il y a plus d’un an axemnas said…
((could someone give me a recap of what's going on))
il y a plus d’un an poniesaremybffs said…
(Can you guys catch me up?)
(Class ended, Nico and Akane have the hots for each other, because of that, Satan got pissed off and came to earth. Nico had Jesus come as well, Satan decided to allow it and Jesus gave Amber a wicked looking new sword....Oh and also there's a new girl named Cleo along with a new teacher. And now Amber and Ace are having a sparring match.)

*Amber dodged and blocked each of the attacks and pressed him with some of her own, moving at an incredible pace. She ended by thrusting her sword at him, this time keeping a strong grip.*
il y a plus d’un an axemnas said…
Fang watched the match from the distance with interest.
il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo let the top part half of her float above water while her bottom half stays hidden underwater. Then she began to sing a peaceful song that relaxed everyone.
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Azun, who was once panicking still, started to relax. "I'll worry about Satan later. For now, I just want to relax." Akane nodded and sighed happily. "Yeah, I feel like doing the same thing." They both sat down and closed their eyes.
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*sighs* Great.... This school sucks!!!!!!!!
(I could make a teacher if you want.)
il y a plus d’un an poniesaremybffs said…
Sonya watches the fight.
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
"well, at least it isn't just 'sleep class eat sleep class eat sleep class eat'" Alinia said.
Kyoya:True.... But still. I hate it here.
Cleo's song reaches kyoya's ears and calms him down.
Ace blocks amber while keeping his footing, then starts to feel sleepy & said. "wow, your good at this too! It's like new side of you" he yawns abit which makes him close his eyes.
Kyoya:*begins to calm down* Sometimes I wish I were normal....
Alinia tried to contain her laughter. "hey, if a girl liked Nico, then this would be like A Midsummer Night's Dream" she said while hiding her smile behind her face. She quite enjoyed drama. "you know, normal isn't always something great to have"
Kyoya*sighs* Yeah.... *smiles and his fangs stick out* I think I've been a lion to much.
Alinia was startled by his fangs. "huh? Those don't look like regular lion fangs." she got closer to Kyoya to examined them.

(she needs sugar! She's been calm for far too long)
Kyoya:*puts his hand over his mouth and shakes his head*
"you must have just turned into an injured lion" she smiled, trying to keep the topic from his strange fangs. "so you're just a shapeshifter?"
Kyoya:*tries to change the subject and pulls a candybar out of his backpack* Want it??
"huh? Really?" she asked with an excited expression.
Kyoya:*hands it to her* I'm not a big fan of sweets.
Alinia unwraps the candy bar and takes a bite. "your disdain is my gain" she held her smile.
*Also begins to feel really relaxed, but also notices the opening and sweeps his feet out from under him.* She placed the tip of her sword at his throat and smiled "Of course I'm good, I hold the title for most skilled swordsman. And I've always been this way, I'm more confident when I have a sword with me. Man I'm tired..."
cool
Kyoya:*chuckles and turns into a lion*
Alinia finished the candy bar and put the wrapper in her pocket. "lion again, huh?" she licked her lips as she turned herself into a lion and crouched into a hunting position.
laugh
Kyoya:*playfully swipes at her* I am the alpha lion!!!!
"pff, yeah right!" she took a few steps to her right before she trips. "I'm not used to being a lion" she laughed and turned back into her usual self, still lying on the ground on her back.
Kyoya:*chuckles and turns back into a human* This proves I'm the alpha lion. *walks over and helps her up* Are you okay?
"yeah, same here amber. I feel like passing out right here." Ace tells her.

(LOL XD, it would be SO funny if amber passes out on ace.)
"yea, I don't get hurt that easily. It was just a little trip" she smiled. "oh, my backpack is still in the class" she said slowly inching her way towards the class door while still facing Kyoya.
laugh
Kyoya:*chuckles* I'll still be here! It's not like I'll disappear!
zzz
(LOL Good idea......XDD)

*Yawn* Ya...wonder why....." She said, teetering back and forth, eyes half closed. "Maybe I will just take a short nap..." *Falls over, happening to land on Ace, elbow also happening to hit him right in the gut.

The teacher frowned. "Sheesh...I know you didn't like my joke, but it's not bad enough to bore you to death...get it?....bore you to DEATH?.....darn."

(Like I said....he make VERY bad jokes)
Cleo looks up at the sky and thinks. "I wonder....is there a guy out there for me? I'm sure there has to be one cute guy in this school who is wants a girlfriend...." An idea popped into her head." I know! I'll sing the calling song! The boys should come to me then!" Cleo opens her mouth and sings a song only the guys can hear, summoning them to her.
zzz
Ace passes out at the same time as amber.
"ok!" she turned around and ran towards the classroom and opened the door. She saw her backpack under the desk she had sat at. She picked it up and a book fell out of it labeled 'Species you should know!'. She saw it and recognized it as the book her social worker had given to her. "Fran..." she picked it up and flipped through a couple pages until she saw a picture of a vampire fang. Her eyes widened. "hey, these are..." she put the book into her bag and ran back out to see Kyoya. "hey" she said with a wide smile.
Kyoya:*hears the singing* Alinia.... Do you hear singing?!?!?!?!
Cleo looked around and frowned. "Where are they? Don't tell me they all got girlfriends?!" She sing s louder so all the guys in the whole school heard.
"I don't hear anything" Alinia looked around the hallway. "you do?" she asked.
zzz
Ace hears the music and sleepwalk to cleo but ace's dragon tail snatch on amber's shirt and drags her along.
Cleo keeps singing as she spots Ace. She thinks with a smile. "Oh finally! A cute single boy is here for me!" She notices something behind. "Is that a...tail....with a girl attached to it?!?!?! But this song is to summon guys without girlfriends! Why does he have a girl with him???"
*mutters in her sleep* "Too much turkey...."
Cleo looked at the girl, confused, and thinks. "Turkey?"
(hey I found a better picture of ace: link)

Ace still asleep while standing and sneeze abit of fire.