jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an goldrino456 said…
*Still Thinking* "Oh Shit, Here Comes The Pain Again...WAIT! Nico!! You Can Hear What I'm Saying!! Grab The Beast and Throw Him In The Woods, Protect Everyone Else!!" *Roars Again and Is Almost Finished Getting Thru The Fence*
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*growls* Nico..... You're not going to defeat him with force.....
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
"Maybe we should try talking to it.....WOOF WOOF!"

(He is an unhelpful perv....the best kind...)
il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo smacks Marcos. "idiot! Not helping!"
*Thinking* "Uh, I Hate To Burst your Bubble Here But You Have About Ten Seconds Before Someone Is Going To Get Hurt!!" *Gets Thru The Bars And Shows Its Claws*
Kyoya:*goes over to where Marcos is and kicks him in between the legs* This is not the time to be joking around!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs at Gold, uses his vampire strength, and punches him in the gut which forces him far into the forest*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Sorry....How's this for help?" *Several skeletons rise out of the ground and begin to attack the werewolf, each one that is destroyed brings two more.*
*Roars at Kyoya and Conjures Two Fireballs In Both Hands and Flings Them at The Skeletons, Burning The Bones*
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*grabs him and chucks him far into the woods* sorry
Kyoya:*sighs* That was interesting.
*Marcos fist pumps* "YES! No work!"
*Thinking* "How, to stop a Raging Werewolf...Um...CRAP! I Know There Was Something But I Can't Remember!!" *Scratches At Nico*
Cleo sighs in relief. "That was close!"
*dodges his attacks* come on break through!
*Turns to Cleo* "By the way, it may be obvious now, but I'm a necromancer."
*Thinking* "WAIT!! My Picture!! If You Show A Werewolf Something That Means Something It Should Calm Down!! I Must Have Dropped It at The Pool Somewhere While Talking To Everyone!! Get The Wolf To Look at The Picture and It Should Calm Him Down!!" *Slowly Gets Back Up and Rushes Toward The Pool Again Full Speed*
*chases after him with the help of my wings boosting me*
*Ignores Nico and Jumps The Fence Of The Pool*
*Giant skeleton rises and picks up Gold and slams him to the ground, holding him there.*
 *Giant skeleton rises and picks up or and slams him to the ground, holding him there.*
*clears the fence and keeps chasing gold*
*Rages Trying To Break Free* *Thinking* "The Picture!! Find It!!!"
Marcos: "Keep struggling and I may have to break a few ribs"
Kyoya:*sighs* Great.... Am I the only one who nows what to do?!?!?! *picks up the picture he dropped earlier and puts it in Golds face*
*kicks marcos in the chin* let him go! *takes the picture from kyoya and holds it in front of gold* remember gold....
"Calm down Gold! Please!"
*breaks the skeleton's grip by breaking its arm and keeps holding it in his face*
*Stares Deeply At The Picture* *Fur Dissapears and Slowly Returns To Human Form* I-I'm Sorry Ma. *Collapses On The Ground Unconcious*
Cleo gasped and kneeled next to him. "Gold! Wake up! Are you okay?"
*No Responce*
*Marcos Glares* "Sheesh! I try to help and this is my thanks?" *The skeleton flips off Nico and disappears*
*Moans Then Manages To Sit Up*
Cleo gasped and smiled. "You're okay!"
*Puts Hand On Head, Is Dizzy, Then Points To Marcos* You My Magical, Perverted Friend Are One Lucky Basturd. *Moans again* What Happened? All I Remember Is Getting Pissed Off...
Marcos munches on a corn dog. "I'm still a little surprised that you didn't respond to 'woof woof'."
Are You Speaking Dog or Moron?
Cleo throws her shoe and hits Marcos in the face. "Shut up!" She turns to look at Gold. "How are you feeling? Do you want me to heal you?"
I'm Fine Just Really Dizzy. *Sighs* Ok, What's The Body Count? What Did I Do While I Was Out Of Control?
*Rubs his nose* "Sheesh!" *Stares at Cleo while she is turned away and wolf whistles* "Later, gotta go." *A large skeleton hand lifts him up* *something comes to him halfway* "Wait a minute! You don't mean Akane 'Satan's daughter', do you?"
Cleo sighs. "Stupid perv. Why do you care?! Anyway relax Gold, no one was hurt! Nothing much happen that you need to worry about!"
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Akane walks by and sees Cleo. "Hey Cleo!" Also sees someone new. "Whos the new kid?"
"Well seeing as I know her father, that might be some info I would want to know." Marcos snapped. "Now learn some respect."

(If that is okay.....)
*Slowly Stands Up* I Always Hate Doing That... *Looks around in Panic* The Picture! Where Is The Picture??
Akane became curious. "Who's father are you talking about?"
*starts running around looking for the picture* where is it? I had it earlier!!
Cleo takes the picture from Nico and shows it to gold. "Is this the one your talking about?"
"Yours. I'm a necromancer. The name is Marcos."
Yes. *takes it out of her hands* If I lost this I don't know what... *trails off*
Akane crossed her arms. "Now why does that name sound familiar..." Azun appears above her head. "I'll tell yeah why! This guy is a no good pervert who is unwelcomed in hell!!"
*stands next to akane and watches*
"Oh....you're here Azun...." *Walks up to Akane Looks at her* "So that's what she looks like....6"