jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo nodded. "I will! I'll never mention them again!"
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
Ace was still standing by the pool side looking up into the dusk sky, in deep thought about all the events of the day.
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
(hey, I drew a picture of azun and then traced it on an iPad app. It was going to have Nico in it as well, but I both ran out of space on my paper and I don't have a clear understanding of what Nico looks like...

link )
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
(lol its cute! I Iike it!)
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
(cool! Btw guys I made a furry rp, if you want to join it: link)
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*walks into his dorm, puts his sheet, pillow, and blanket on his bed, and he sits on his bed* Sometimes I wish I didn't have fangs..... *sighs* I feel like eating something.... *reaches in his backpack and finds a candy bar* Oh well.... Food is food. *unwraps the candy bar and begins eating it*
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
(here's nico link ) *punches a robot through a wall* feel free to jump in whenever.
Azun crossed her arms. "I don't know..." Akane shrugged. "Why not?" Azun sighed. "Will you use your weapon?" Akane smirked. "Naw I'm good without it." A robot comes at her and she blows it up with a fire ball. Another one came up behind her but she ducked and kicked low before smashing it with her fist.
*smiles* nice moves *robot comes at him and he reaches his hands in its chest and rips it apart and throws the parts at a robot, smashing it*
Kyoya:*walks out of his room and walks around campus* This place might not be that bad after all....
Cleo walks around, looking down, lost in thought.
Akane smirked. "Not bad yourself." A robot attacks from her side and she quickly lights it on fire, melting it. Another one came head on and she gave it a flying flaming side kick.
*a robot rushes his side and knocks him over but he blasts him with an intense light, scorching him*
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber yawned and began walking to her room. "Getting dark...might be time to get some sleep." As she walked, she heard something and followed the noise to the training room. She peeked in to see them training. "Whoa, they're pretty good."
Azun flinched and covered her face. "Too bright! Watch it!!" Akane winced a bit and thought. "Guess I'm still not use to the light." She didn't see an approaching robot from behind her.
*looks over to see the robot* watch out! *jumps over the two and smashes its head in with my fists* that was close... *machine gun turrets come from the floor* aw man....
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Kyoya:*sees Cleo, turns into a cat, runs up to her, and rubs against her legs purring*
Akane quickly turned around. "Whoa! Thanks that was close." Azun glared at Nico. "If she gets hurt, I'm gonna hurt you and then HE is gonna hurt you!" Akane sighed. "I'm fine okay? Relax" Azun crossed her arms and turned away.
il y a plus d’un an goldrino456 said…
Name: Gold
D.o.b: 1/16/96
Race: Human
Supernatural race: Werewolf (Can Choose When To Change, But Is Forced During a Full Moon.)
Personality: Quiet, Catious, Protective
Dislikes: The Person Who Murdered His Family
Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Climbing
Nationality: American
Main Language: English
Home location: Austin, Texas

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 140lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Markings: None
Clothing: (Picture)
Pic: (Picture)

Powers: Healing and Fire
Skills: Can Climb Most Anywhere Easily
Grades: A Minus To B
Dorm mates: Yes
Bio: Gold lived in a small house in Austin, Texas Until He Was 5, Then It Was Burned Down by a Mental Criminal That Escaped From His Asylum. He Spent Years Roaming around Hunting In His Wolf Form, Avoiding Hunters, and Silently Searching For The Criminal. After Reciving The Letter, Gold Traveled Unto The Campus With Only His backpack of Stuff Rescued From The Flames.
 Name: or D.o.b: 1/16/96 Age: 16 Gender: Male Race: Human Supernatural race: Werewolf (Can Choo
Kyoya:*looks up at Cleo and meows*
Cleo gasped and then hugged him. "I'm sorry about pressuring you and stuff about you know what. I'm just a really curious person and all! Oh please tell me I didn't upset you?"
Kyoya:*turns back into a human* You didn't upset me..... That's just a touchy subject to me is all.
Gold: *Walks Into Dorm Room and Starts Unpacking Bag*
Cleo hugs him tightly. "I'll never bring it up ever again! Whenever you want to tell me, I'll listen. I swear as a mermaid!"
blush
Kyoya:Okay... *blushes and makes an awkward smile*
Cleo giggles. "You're really cute when you blush."
*walks out into the forest grasping a notebook*
Kyoya:*looks away* Thanks. *turns into a lion*
Cleo giggles and kisses him on the cheek.
Kyoya:*blushing under his fur and sees a monkey* Oh no..... Not again!!! *turns back into a human* I got to go.... See ya later. *runs back to his dorm* Why twice in the same day??????? This is just great!! *turns back into a bat and flies toward town........ Again*
Alinia opened the door to her dorm and walked out of the school building. She saw Cleo and walked over. "hey"
*has an irritated expression and jumps in front of the two and opens my wings and bullets reflect off them and looks at azun* what did i do to make you not like me?
Cleo smiled at Alinia. "Well hello there!"
"oh, you seem in a good mood." Alinia smiled back. "did you talk with Kyoya?"
Azun glared. "You were born an angel! Angels and demons do not mix! "
* frustrated tone* well its not my fault. *yells* stop simulation! *machines stop and he let his wings down*
*Amber tries to make herself less visible so they would not notice she was there*
*Quickly draws head up and hears the two arguing, Burns The Notebook, Turns Into a Wolf and Runs Toward The Shouting.*
Azun just glared. "It is! You were born a stupid angel! If you were born a human or, even better, a demon, I would be much nicer to you!" She stuck her tongue at him.
Kyoya:*turns back into a human once he gets to the town* I hope no one sees me.... *sees a person walking down into an alley* Perfect.... *follows them till they're stuck in a corner* You're not going anywhere..... *hisses and gets closer*
Person:*screams and faints*
Kyoya:*goes vampire on them until he has his fill* Now to go home.... *turns into a bat and flies back to school*
il y a plus d’un an xokaylaxob said…
(within 2 days 11 more pages since i was on ): can any tell me wat i missed please)
how is it my fault i was born an angel! i couldnt make the choice! but fine! *as he walks to the door his wings and hair turn black and he kicks it down and the whole wall goes down with it and walks out with every step he takes there is a crater*
(@kayla....
 (@kayla....
Akane glared at Azun. "Now look what you did! Nico please wait!" Runs after him and hug him from behind. "Please don't be too mad at her."
Amber: "Ow..." She said after being hit by a piece of the wall. "I'm just gonna go to my dorm..."
*sighs* im not mad at her, im just upset about what she said.... *sees amber* were you here the whole time?
*Blush* "N-n-no, just a little bit after you started fighting..."
Akane yanked Azun by her wings. "Apologize. Now." Azun gulped and nodded. She looks at Nico. "Nico...I'm sorry. Please forgive me!"
(to amber) oh.... (to azune) i accept your apology
Akane smiles and Azun just humphed while crossing her arms. "Demon fairies are very cruel so it's only natural for her to act this way. It's just the way she is."