jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM
save

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo looked at him and turned away. "Don't look at me! My mermaid form is nothing compared to the beauty of Akane! Why are you even here? It's not like you like me or nothing!"
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Akane smiled. "I'd love to!" Gladly takes his hand." Azun dusts her self off and sits on Akane shoulder. "Don't mind me I'm just doing my job!" She glares at Nico.
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*takes off into the air heading to the training room on the other side of the campus*
"So do you want me to fight you?" Akane asked and Azun smirked but stayed silent.
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:I'd hate to see a women or a mermaid cry. What's your name????
what i was thinking was practicing on dummies, but you can choose.
Azun flew in between them. "Dummies! I will not allow you to hurt Akane!"
Cleo looked at Kyoya. "My name is Cleo."
*nudges her out of the way and lands in front of the training room* your choice *smiles and crosses arms*
Akane smiles. "Well how about we start with dummies for now and then we can fight later." Azun glared at Nico. "How dare you nudge me away like that!"
sounds good *opens the door for her* after you *smiles*
Akane nods and walks in. "Why thank you very much." Azun stays close to her.
Kyoya:Pretty name. I like it.
Cleo blushed. "R-Really? You do? You're the first person to say such a thing!"
*walks in behind her and takes shirt off*
Akane turned around but Azun covered her eyes and shouted. "What do you think you're doing Nico?!" Akane frowned. "What are YOU doing, Azun? I can't train with you blinding me!"
what? i fight better when im comfortable.
Kyoya:Well. I say what I think. *swims to the surface, gets out of the pool, and turns back into a human* I nearly forgot that you haven't seen the real me before.
Azun growled. "But you can't do that with a girl around!" Akane got irritated. "What are you talking about?! What did he do?!" Azun looked at Akane. "He....He...." "He what?!" "He's shirtless!" Akane's face quickly matched the color of her hair. "EH?!"
Cleo also swims to the surface and pulls herself out of the pool. She looks at Kyoya and blushed a bit. "Wow, your kind of cute."
*stands in front of them and moves azune out of the way* what? this is natural.
Akane looks down at her hands still blushing while Azun got between them. "What are you up to huh? Are you trying to seduce her or something?!"
Kyoya:Thanks..... A fairy told me that too. *turns into a lion*
no were about to practice, so i suggest you wait out side. *pushes a button and there is a deep voice counting down from ten and i take my fighting stance*
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
*Amber watches the exchange between Kyoya and Cleo with interest* *Thinks to herself* "I should probably leave..."
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
Alinia thinks back to when Kyoya and her were talking in the hallway. "alpha male..." she laughed. She got off her bed and turned into a large lion. She takes a step forward but trips again and turns back to her normal self. Alinia got up and looked through her book until she got to the Vampire chapter she had seen.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Cleo gasped. "Why did you turn into a lion? You look better in your normal form!"
Azun got irritated. "What did you say to me punk! I should sick some demons after you!"
Kyoya:Really?! *turns back to normal* Sometimes when I'm bored I turn into a lion.
Cleo smiles and puts her hand on his cheek. "I like you in this form the best!"
*smirks* what ever. (voice) 6....5.....4......3.....
Kyoya:Really...... *thinks to himself* If you knew what I was and what I do every night you'd think otherwise.... *smiles, his fangs stick out, and he stops smiling so she couldn't see them*
Cleo saw them and gasped. "Were those...fangs just now?"
Azun glared and Akane smiled.
Kyoya:Ummm....... *turns into a lion again and meows*
Cleo stares in shock. "They were, weren't they?! You really are a vampire! Tell me!"
Kyoya:*lies* No. *stops lying* I just turn into a lion too much. When I get too happy, too sad, too mad, or too hyper I turn into a lion. *turns back into a human*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(voice) 3......2.......1......*siren blows and robots come from the walls*
Cleo uses her power. "Tell me the honest truth. Are you a vampire? I won't hate you if you are."
Akane looked in awe. "That interesting."
Kyoya:*turns his head* I don't want to talk about it. *gets up* It was nice to meet you Cleo. *walks into the school and looks for someone to talk to*
*jumps on a robot smashing it flat and spins around with wings open slicing robots in half*
Cleo dried off and chased aftered him. "Wait I'm sorry! I didn't mean to pressure you! Please forgive me!" She tripped. "Ouch...."
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
"this book is horrid! It barely has any information!" Alinia cried out in frustration. She reached over her book and grabbed a sucker. She unwrapped it and put it in her mouth before putting the book back into her bag and lying down on the floor. Alinia stared at the ceiling while she started to fidget with her fingers
Amber helps her up. "Are you okay?" She asked Cleo.
Cleo starts to cry. "I think I made him upset with me. I only wanted to get to know him better that's all."
Amber began to laugh. It was a dry laugh that showed no humor whatsoever. "I've lived my whole life with people hating me in some way or other. I know how to recognize the signs. He's not upset with you, don't worry." She gave Cleo a small smile.
Cleo wiped away her tears. "You sure? I just really like him and all."
Azun crossed her arms. "Show off"
Amber smiled again. "Ya, just try to steer clear of the 'Fang' topic. He obviously is touchy on that subject."