jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*fies arond the campus*
il y a plus d’un an poniesaremybffs said…
(i don't think i can keep up with this rp :(
(nothing happened really, you didnt miss much)
(yea but i've only had like three posts.)
(yeah i know but you can stil join in)
il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo spots the bat and comes up with an idea. "I'll hypnotize it down with my voice." She takes a deep breath and calls it down to her. "Oh sweet creature come to me."
*hears Cleo and heads towards her*
Sonya sits down on a rock, using some illegal spells on some bugs to kill them.
*flies by Sonya*
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
Alinia heard Cleo's singing from where she was. She looked over to see what she was singing to and saw a bat flying frantically in the sky. "bat, fangs, hallucinations ...gah!" she turned and ran towards Cleo. "stop singing! Don't let the bat come back to the school until later!"
Cleo grabs him and looks at him closely still using her powers. "So you mind telling me what you are?"
*stops by Alinia* huh? what, why?
"I can't actually tell anyone"
come on please? i dont want to have to do the rude thig and look in your mind. so can you just tell me?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"if I told you,it would be rude to someone else"
Cleo looks in confusion while thinking. "That bat is talking. I've heard of that happening before. So does this mean he's a.." Accidentally says it out loud. "A vampire?"
(when did the bat talk?)
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Akane slowly opens her eyes and looks around. "What happen? When did I fall asleep?" Azun also opened her eyes and looked at around. "Huh? What they doing over there?"
ohhh a vampire. thats not bad at all.
"n-no, the bat's a shapeshifter and he needs to go someplace, quickly" Alinia lied, knowing from the way Kyoya had acted that he didn't want anyone to know.
Cleo stared at Alinia. "A shapeshifter huh? That's too bad, I really wanted to meet a real vampire. It's been one of my crazy dreams!"
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
Ace looks at amber, saying. "she run off chasing a bat."
*senses she's lying and gives her a "really?" expression and waits for her to spill it* really?
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
angry
Kyoya:*hisses* Let go of me!!!!!!!!!
Cleo stares at Kyoya, confused and then determine. "If your not a vampire, then it's okay if I do this!" She bites the palm of her hand and draws blood. "I heard vampires love blood!"
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber gave Ace a quizzical look. "A bat? That seems odd..." *Looks around* "This really has been one weird day..." she said, her finger tapping against the hilt of her sword.
"let go of him!" Alinia grabbed the arm that had Kyoya in it.
Kyoya:Let go!!!!!! *hisses again* I need to go now!!!!!
Cleo lets go and sighed. "Fine have your boyfriend back. I didn't know he was taken." Looks at her hand that was still bleeding and panicked. "Ah I'm such an idiot!"
"b-boyfriend?" Alinia backed up. "no, he l-likes someone else"
Cleo held her bleeding hand and looked at Alinia. "You aren't dating after all? Then who does he like?"
Kyoya:*flies off to the town and turns human again* Okay.... Now to find food.... *sees a person walking down a street* Excellent.... *follows them in the shadows and jumps in front of them* Boo!
Random Person:*screams and faints*
Kyoya:*sucks their blood* Much better. *turns back into a vampire bat and flies back to school*
Akane walks over to Alinia and Cleo. "Hey you guys. What's going on?" She notices Cleo's hand. "Um...you're bleeding you know?"
"I'm not the best person to ask... This guy though" Alinia points at Nico. "he can answer" Alinia ran off into the school and to her room.
Kyoya:*flies back into the school through his window and turned back into a human* I feel better now. *walks out of the room* What should I do now?????
Cleo kissed her hand and it quickly healed. "That's better. Now can someone tell me who that guy likes!" Referring to Kyoya and then realized something. "Hey where did he go anyway?"
Alinia looked around her dorm. "hm, no roommates... Oh well, Candy!" she jumped once out of excitement and then ran over to her bed where her backpack was.
he likes akane Celo
Azun smirked. "He likes Akane!" Akane smacks Azun while thinking, "She can't see or hear you! Jezz, when will she learn."
Kyoya:*looks around and hears Cleos remark, turns into a bat again, and flies to where Cleo is* Right here.
Cleo was a bit shocked. "What!? No way!" She turns to look at kyoya, "Someone has taken your heart already?" She starts to cry and runs away. "I'll never get a boyfriend like my sister at this rate!"
Akane smiles at Nico. "Hey there." Azun rolled her eyes. "Oh brother! Here we go!"
Kyoya:*flies after her* Wait!!!!!!!! Come back! *turns back into a human and runs after her*
Cleo quickly goes to the pool and dives in and swims to the bottom of the pool where she continued to cry.
(can Cleo by Alinia's roommate?)
(Sure!)
*smiles* hey akane
Kyoya:*stops at the pool* Did I say something????? *turns into a seal and dives into the water* Are you okay?????
Akane blushes. "So whatcha been up to." Azun crossed her arms. "Probably training to be even more stupid. She laughed and Akane smacked her to the ground. "Knock it off!"
nothing really, thinking about practicing some on my fighting. wanna come? *holds hand out*