jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Azun crossed her arms. "Maybe because you were close to death, you can see me. Hmmm interesting. I will report this to the boss!" She glares at the angel. "I'll also report that little goody two shoes over there. He'll want to know the details."
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
go ahead azun. tell him any day now, waiting on the rematch *smiles*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Akane blushes and looks out the window. Azun kept glaring. "Stop smiling at us! And you!" She points to Akane. "Stop blushing when he smiles! You two are born enemies! Not some weird star crossed lovers!" Akane kept looking out the window. I-I don't know what your talking about." Azun frowned, not liking how any of this is going and mutters. "Stupid angel...I'll makes sure he beats you to the ground."
il y a plus d’un an xokaylaxob said…
*giggles*
(thinking) oh she likes him. awwww'
*goes back to doodling in book*
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
angry
Kyoya:*glares at the angel and thinks* What does Akane see in him?!?!?!?!?! Sure he's an angel, but does he that I don't?!?!?!?!?! *pounds on his desk*
Azun looked over at Kyoya. "What are you so mad about?"
(thinking) awghh teen love.... i cant get in the middle though
*motions hand to zip lips and throws away invisable key*
*freezes looking around hoping no one saw her looking like an idiot*
*yawns and stretches wings* when is this class gonna be over cause *yawns again* im tired... *puts head on the desk and folds wings over me*
Azun glared. "Stupid angel...."
*minami not paying any attention to the others include the teacher*
*leans back in chair*
*trying really hard not to fall asleep*
*peeks under my wing* smarter than you though azun *goes back under*
Kyoya:*mutters under his breath hoping that Nico doesn't hear* I hate that stupid angel..... He thinks that he's all that. I hope he has an accident. *growls*
i can hear your thoughts kyoya, im just being what i am, a noble angle. so just calm down.
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber looks up and glances in Kyoya's direction.
Azun growled "What was that you stupid punk?! I'll take you on myself." Akane grabbed Azun by her wings without looking away from her book before she could start a fight. "Let me go! That good for nothing punk deserves a beat down!" Azun looks over a Kyoya and smirks. "So you hate him as well huh? Looks like we got something in common."
(thinking) i wonder what 'power' this teacher has.. its probaly somethin' cool...
Kyoy:*shrugs and tries to calm down but starts growling*
*flicks angel dust from my wings at azun* shhhh...
Azun got an idea. "Hey maybe we can help each other out?" Azun quickly got out of Akane's grip and sat on Kyoya's shoulder. She whispers. "I can tell you don't like that annoying angel as much as I do. I hate him because he is a stupid angel. Why do you hate him?"
while mr shadow is turned around minami quickly puts in ear peice (listening to music)*
*stands up and sits next to akane* she a friend of yours?
*tapping fingures to the beat*
Akane looks at him. "Who? Azun? She's a guardian that my father sent with me. He thinks I'll be in danger if I come here by myself. So Azun is to keep an eye on me and make sure no harm comes my way." She sighs. "I swear, he would have come himself if I didn't convince him otherwise. He is way over protective"
yeah, so is my dad. even though he knows i can handle myself, he still made me carry this halo around *halo appears from my empty hand*
Akane looks at it with interest. "A halo? What for?"
angry
Kyoya:*whispers to Azun* I hate him 'cause he thinks he's all that and the fact that Akane likes him ticks me off!!!!!!!!!! *starts growling again and he begins to turn back into his lion form*
*it dissolves into my hand* all i have to do is say Genesis and it will cover me in armor, Corinthians it will give me any weapon i need, basically, if i call a bile gospel it will give me what ever i need. And kyoya thats not a good reason to hate me.
Azun smirks. "Oh really? So does this mean you like Akane?" Akane looks over at Kyoya. "What is going on?! Azun, what did you do?" Azun crossed her arms. "I didn't do anything! Blame that stupid angel over there!"
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
Ace puts away his sandwich as mr.shade starts a first day lecture. "seems this teacher don't take crap." He said to himself.
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
Alinia looks around the class room from her chair. "hm, there's a lot of drama in this room alone" she smiled.
Kyoya:*fully a lion* I guess you can say that. Oh and Nico just because you're Jesus' son doesn mean you're all that! *growls*
*leans back in the chair* i didnt say i was. your jealous, i still dont know why. if you want to fight, good luck finding one cause im not going to be the one. how about you go fight your reflection in the mirror ok? *folds hands behind my head*
Akane stared at Nico. "For an angel, you sure can be rude." Azun glared at the angel and mutters. "Stupid angel...."
*looks over at akane* its not like me to be rude, its not in my nature. but im not going to let him just talk about me any kind of way. im just not going to fight him on the first day. But for a demon, your awfully kind you know.
angry
Kyoya:*growls*
*stares at kyoya*
Akane looked down. "I'm not as kind as you think. It's mostly because I have my mother's pure heart. She was so kind that it rubbed off on me more then anything. My father doesn't like it when I'm kind but he knows I can't help it. It's part of who I am and for your information I'm only half demon! My mother was human so that makes me half human as well! If you want, I can be very cruel." Azun smirks but doesn't say anything.
Alinia walked over to Kyoya and sat next to him. "hi, you know, it's not good for a shapeshifter to get too angry" she said as she poked his lion mane.
*just looks at her* I apologize for calling you a demon, i guess i dint have my facts straight. but i like you. just the way you are. *looks straight*
hmmm
Kyoya:*looks over at the girl beside him* Who are you?!?!?! And why did you poke me?!?!?!
Akane looks at Nico and blushes. "Y-Your the first person who ever said that to me who isn't related to me." Azun glared daggers at the angel. "Trying to butter her up huh? No way! As her guardian, I must protect Akane at all cost! Especially from a stupid angel!"
"well, I'm Alinia, and you looked too focused to hear anyone who talked to you besides Nico" she replied without hesitation.
*ignores azun* well its true, people should say that more often. i see you as a very nice, beautiful, kind hearted person. who is misunderstood at times. *smiles*
Ace leads forward and folds his hands together, saying to nico & akane with abit amuse tone. "you know, if i didn't knew better...I would say you two kinda have that romeo & juliet vibe going on with a three wheel, that's you lion boy"
*turns to face ace and smiles* if you say so. Im Nico, and i already know you ace. *closes eyes for a moment and opens them again* my dad says you are very true and loyal and that if something happens to where you need anything just ask him or me.
Akane blushes more and hides her face behind her book. "H-He called me....beautiful..." Azun growled. "Hey I told you to leave her alone! You two cannot be together! You hear me?! Its forbidden!"
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber frowned and leaned back. "Why exactly is that?" She asked Azun, up until now not letting anyone know she could see her.
*grins at akane and turns back to azun and kindly asks her* come on. lighten up a little.
Ace switch his eyes into dragon mode to better see the fairy, saying. "hey, fairy! Why don't you shut it? Before I let my dragon side have you for a snack." He blows firework like flames around azur.
Azun glares at the angel. "No way! You think HE will lighten up when he hears that his daughter and Jesus's son are hitting it off?! No!" She gets close to Nico. "Back off her or her father will be extremely mad!" Akane sighs. "Please calm down Azun." Azun shakes her head. "A guardian must protect and that is what I'm doing! I'm protecting you from soon to be heart ache!" Azun blows the fire away from her with her wings and glares at Ace.