jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*touches ace's shoulder* its ok thats not needed, she's just doing her job of protecting akane.
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Azun glared at Ace and Nico. "You got that right! So now will you leave her alone?" Akane smacks Azun to the ground. "Will you shut up and leave it alone!" Her eyes turned completely black and Azun started to panic. "I-I-I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!!!" Akane's eyes went back to red and continued reading her book, leaving Azun shaking on the floor.
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
smirk
"yeah, I know...but she could be more quiet, cause even though nobody else can't hear her...doesn't mean dragons can't. So fairy shut it & just relax before any others dragons notice your here, ok?" ace reply.
*looks at azun and white mist helps her up*
Azun kept shaking. "I saw death...I saw death in her eyes..."
*the wite mist brings her into my hands* i know...i know...its ok now...
Azun glares and quickly gets away. "Who gave you permission to do that?! I still don't like the idea of you two being close! Don't you know what will happen if you two ever kissed?!" Akane blushed but hid it with her book.
i know you dont like it, but im sorry i have to deny your request....
Ace looks at azur, then to nico and ask. "ok, angel boy. I got a question for you, the aztec calendar dose it tell truth about the world ending this year?"
Azun got a bit irritated. "What do you mean your denying my request? Its not a request, its an order! Stay away!"
it will not, i know this for a fact. The calendar doesnt say when the world will end, its just the end of the calendar is all. And i cant help it azun, im sorry. *looks over at akane and flies to the seat in front of her*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Akane blushes more but keeps her face hidden behind her book while Azun growls at Nico. "What do you mean you can't help it? Don't tell me you've fallen for her?!"
*looks over at azun* i think i have...... *looks back at akane*
cool
"heh, I knew it. The aztecs didn't finish their calendar because they were killed off, right?" Ace asked.

(note: nico don't need to anwser that.)
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber looks at them, thinking. "This is an interesting first day."
Akane's face turned as red as her hair while Azun stares in complete shock. "No, no, no, no, no! Bad idea! Very bad idea! This can't be happening!!"
*lifts akane's chin up to look at me* I dont care what the laws say, i have feelings too strong to care about them
Ace laughs at azun's temper tamper, saying. "Well..it is fairy. So you just go with the flow cause you can't stop love."
Azun was panicing. "Aw man! He will not be happy about this!" She quickly flies between them. "No way, no how am I letting you do as you please! He'll kill me if I let something happen between you two! No way! Back off!" She kicks him in the face. Akane gasped. "Azun! Knock it off!"
*holds his face* .....I'm going to what I was taught and turn the other cheek * nudges Azun to the side*
Azun growls and Akane stares at Nico, blushing. "Have you really...fallen for me?"
Of course I have. I love you....
Akane gasped. "You love me? You really love me?" Azun paniced. "I'm doomed, she's doomed, he's doomed, we're all doomed! This is the worst first day of school in history!!!"
*nods and smiles* and I always will
Ace look at azun, asking. "how are we doomed?"
Akane smiled. "Oh Nico!" She gets up and hugs him. "I love you too!" Azun felt like crying. "This is terrible! I failed to protect her! Now he's gonna have my head! I'm so screwed!"
Amber frowned at Azun. "I want to know that too, why exactly are we doomed? It can't be that bad..."
Azun looked at Amber. "It is against the rules for an angel to date a demon! It is one of the top rules that must be followed! Breaking this rule means being either banned from heaven and hell or immediate death! Plus if an angel and demon kiss, heaven and hell with be thrown into chaos! Demons will rise and angels will fall! It will be a disaster! No one can will be able to survive!" Azun panics again. "And if Satan hears about this....oh there goes my fairy life!"
"wooow, now fairy. You haven't completely failed yet, you still protect her from other things, right?" Ace asked azun.
*hugs her back smiling*
Amber raised an eyebrow. "T-that sounds dangerous.....and also a little cool."
Azun looks at Ace and nods. "Of course! I'm her sworn protector! And if she is hurt by that stupid angel then it will be my job to take care of things! I'm too scared to tell him about this. He might start something and actually come here!" Azun pictures it and starts to cry. "Oh man, this is bad!" She glares at Nico. "This can't last. It just can't!"
look, what ever happens. ill make sure it doesnt get out of hand, ill take care of it.
*the school bell rings*

"ok, class is dismiss. Btw those who haven't been to their dormroom may do so now, cause you guys the rest of day." Mr.shade tells the class as they start to file out.

(ok, we need teacher beyond this point.)
Azun just keeps glaring. "Not if I can help it." Akane frowned. "What do you mean by that?" Azune looks at Akane. "I can't let you date each other! Satan won't allow it!." Akane shook her head. "I don't care what he says! I'll be with whoever I choose!" Azun sighed. "This won't last. Its impossible." Akane got a bit angry. "It will last!"
(You mean create a teacher? Cuz if so, I can do one if you want.)

Amber walks up to Nico. "Uh...um...c-can I ask you something?"
Ace stands up to walk out, say. "Hey, look at sliver lining. Maybe demons & angels are meant to live in peace on earth with everything else. I mean those two are the next god & devil, right?"
*wraps arm and wing around akane holding her close to nico* im sorry azun but, this relationship will last. we are indeed to be the next in line to be ruler. and sure amber.
Azun shakes her head. "The demons want nothing more then to rip off the wings of an angel. That what all the demons do best. Destroy and kill." She glances over at Akane. "Well most demons anyway."
no *kisses akane on her cheek* she would never do that.
Ace just sighs, saying before walking out. "whatever, but as a dragon I can only believe that endless war without peace is useless no matter what side your on angels or demons"
Akane blushes and Azun crosses her arm. "She is the daughter of Satan! Of course she has killed! Her job is to collect bad and evil souls and drag them to hell. With her deadly weapon, she can rip a soul out without harming the body if she wanted to." She smirks. "So want a date a killer?" Akane got angry. "Silence! Or shall I turn my weapon on you?" Azun got nervous but didn't back down. "See, nico? Your better off dating some other angel or a human maybe but not the devil's child!"
she's not alone in that boat. Ive killed some im my life, i regret it, but i did it. and i dont care if she kills. ill love her no matter what.
Azun was shocked as she watched Akane kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so happy you feel that way!" Azun growled. "Damn you! Don't you see how bad this is for the world for you two to be together?! Its dangerous!"
look, if something happens ill handle it.
Amber watched the whole exchange before remembering her question. "Oh! Uh...I'm the only o-one that doesn't know what her powers are and you said you knew all about me so could you tell me what my powers are exactly?
Azun shook her head. "You won't be able to handle everything!" Akane nodded. "That's exactly why I'll help him whenever needed." Azun growled. "This won't last! I won't let it!"
*looks into her mind* hmmmm.....you can summon 2 spirit wolves, each with a different personality. and that bark of yours? its very powerful. (to azun) im sorry but theres nothing you can do to stop us from being together, just let it go...
meh
Ace reach his room and notice from his window that the sky turns stormy as the ground breaks apart with lava glowing red hot under it. "WHAT THE.....!? WHAT GOING ON WITH THE WEATHER!!?" Ace asked himself.
*senses the disturbance* somethings going on.... *wings burst from my back and i rocket through the hallways and goes out side to see the weather going crazy* oh christ...