jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Akane felt really bad and walked over to him. "I'll be back. Don't worry okay?" She kissed him. "Just wait for me okay?" Azun rolled her eyes.
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
Sure... *sighs and walks back to campus*
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Ao: "Alright...you ready?"

Amber: "No."

Midori: "Too bad..."

Amber took a deep breath and gave a short, sharp bark. The bark blasted the wall opposite her into pieces.

Ao: "Still needs work. you need to work on control, then worry about power."
*sees the wall explod*
Akane looked down. "I wish he could come but...I don't want him to see me." Azun pulled on her shirt. "Come on! You'll see him later!" Akane nods and walked into town. They walk into town and follow a strange man with a black hoodie into an alley. Akane smirked as her dark aura surrounded her. "Hey you!" The man turned around to see Akane and smirked. "Hey baby! You come to play with me?" She smirked and walked over to him. She leaned in close. "Oh yeah. I'm here to play." He wrapped his arms around her. "That's good cause I've been looking for a girl to play with." Akane smirked even more as she slammed his skull into the wall next to them, crushing it. "Sorry, my play and your play are two different things. All I want is your tainted soul." She sticks out her hand and her weapon(pic) appears. She grabbed it and sliced him across the chest, his blood getting on her face. His dead body limped to the ground as his soul floated in front of her. Akane took it and showed Azun. Azun smiled. "Great! We got his soul! Here, put it in this." Azun took out a black box and opened it. Akane nodded and put it inside. Azun closed it and it disappeared. "Right! On to the next soul. Oh! let's get that blood off." Azun wiped Akane's face and they left the alley as his body became ashes.
 Akane looked down. "I wish he could come but...I don't want him to see me." Azun pulled on her shirt.
*Amber took a deep breath and barked again. This time the bark seemed to do nothing, then a circular section fell from the wall.*

*Ao examined it* "Almost got it that time. A little more and we can move on to a stronger version."
*sighs* well I guess I better do my job as well.... *transforms into a dark angel and flies over the city*
Akane pins a shaking gang member against the wall. The guy looked at all his other gang members that lay dead on the ground with a floating ball above them. Then he looks at the blood covered girl in front of her. "W-Who the hell are you?!" She raised her scythe. "Who am I? I'm the devil's daughter and your about to meet my father. Good bye." She cut him in half and his soul appeared. Azun opened the black box and all the souls were sucked into it. "We just collected 28 souls! No one can beat you when your serious Akane!" She closed the box and Akane nodded. "Yeah..." She looked down at her blood covered body, thinking. "It's a good thing Nico isn't here to see me like this." Azun put the box away. "On to the next victim!"
*10 minutes later, Amber had mastered the most basic of her abilities.* "Okay, so now what?"

Midori: "Now we take a break of that and teach you the commands."

Amber: "Commands?"

Ao: "Yes, there are commands that are needed for you to be able to access our powers. We were created by Nico's father to be used as powerful weapons. As such, we need to teach you how to wield said weapons." *Begins to give her the commands*
*mean while Nico is doing his job as a sin ridder. Which means he gets all of the sinned souls and sends them to heaven for judgement. Nico sees a group of muggers around a teenage girl no olslder than 16 and lands on front of the muggers and stands up eyes bloodshot red*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Azun spots Nico and quickly flew in front of him. "What are you doing here?! Get out of here! Can't you see we're busy! Your gonna ruin everything!"
*snarls in her face*
*Marcos chuckled* "So they leave the girl unattended? If I was actually serious about turning her, this would be an excellent opportunity."
*nudges her out of the way and in a flash of sped he kills the muggers and their souls go to heaven*
Azun jaw dropped and growled at him. "You IDIOT!!! DO YOU REALIZED WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" The teen girl sighed and walked away. Azun looked and followed her. "Wait for me Akane!"
*glares at azun and moves on to a rapist tearing the brain from his skull*
Akane transformed back to herself and Azun sat on her shoulders. "We were going to collect their souls too until that idiot came along and ruined everything!" Akane looked at Azun. "We just have to move quick alright." They moved on to another group of gang members and killed them silently and quickly.
Amber barked a quick command to Ao, who sent a blue ball of energy at the training dummy, which disintegrated.

Midori: Not good enough, keep at it! Get it together! Remember, your emotions control your powers.

Amber growled and uttered another command.
*starts killing off gang members in a prison*
Akane takes deep breath after she killed another group of drug dealers. Azun sucked up their souls in the box. "We are on a role!" Akane chuckled a bit. "Yeah but I could a bath right now." She looked at her blood soaked cloth. "My illusions can hide the blood stains from others." Azun smiled. "Don't worry! Just a bit more and you can stop." Akane nodded as they went after a few more gangs.
*goes back through the city killing off robbers,rapists,gangs,muggers, and murderers.
Akane sighs as she finished off another ten groups. "Are we done?" Azun nodded. "For tonight anyway. Great job!" Akane sighs. "I want to leave before Nico sees me like this!" Azun rolled her eyes. "Who cares what he thinks! If he really loves you, then he would love the bloody murderer side of you too." Akane started headed back to campus. "True but I don't think he wants to know that not all of the blood on me are from sinners..." Azun flew next to her. "It will be fine. Just shower and you are all good." Akane nods but thinks. "Even after a shower, the blood of the innocence never come off...."
*walks back to campus blood covered all over him. But he doesn't care* she has her job, I have mine...
Akane walks back to her dorm and quickly took a shower, letting all the blood on her body go down the drain. She smirked. "They all deserve to die....all of them...Every single one of them..."
*Marcos waves at Nico from the roof* "Wassup? May wanna go inside." He said, pointing at a small funnel cloud overhead.
*glares at Marco *
*Marcos decides to toy with him.* "By the way, you really shouldn't have left the girl on her own."
Akane got out of the shower and put on some new cloths. Azun flew in front of her. "You look all nice and clean now! How about we go for a walk?" Akane looked outside. "Maybe we should stay in for now..."
*still glaring at him*
*Grins* "What? Still sore over what happened at the pool? I already apologized." *Still grinning.*
* starts walking in his direction eyes still bloodshot* sinner.....
Akane got this strange feeling something was about to happen but she wasn't sure what. She turned to Azun. "You know what? Let's go for a walk after all!" She grabbed her by her wings and ran out the dorm.
*Notices and mentally prepares* "So...you still can't control yourself, bad Nico! Bad!" *Black fog swirls around the school*
Oh trust me I have complete control, I'm just about to lose all of it on you *starts speed walking*
Akane noticed the black fog and ran faster till she finally reached them. "Nico!"
* looks over at her still covered in blood and eyes completely red* what
Akane walked towards him. "Come with me,okay?" Azun sat on her shoulder and looked at Nico, a bit uncertain.
Marcos watches with a bored expression. "Everytime I feel like letting loose some power, SHE comes along..." *Notices her cross glowing and snickers* "So she hasn't noticed that it is not sucking my soul energy...." *It starts to rain heavily as the tornado begins to form*
* looks at Marco and thrusts his hand at him and it seems instantly he was sent flying to the other part of the city and he walks to akane still with red eyes and fangs*where are we going
Akane glared at Marcos. "If you think I'm stupid, think again. I know what you did and I could care less." She looked at Nico and grabbed his hand. "Come on." She takes him to her dorm and shoves him in the bathroom. "Take a shower to get the blood off." She closed the door.
*Folds his arms as he is sent flying* "Weee...." *Disappears and reappears on the roof, with a corn dog* "Nice, maybe a little boring for a ride, but still...." *Looks at Akane* "So you're fine with putting that old man's soul through intense pain for eternity? Because that is what the spell is doing."
*takes a shower and pokes his head from behind the door and he is back to normal* um I need cloths....
Azun threw some of his cloths at his face. "She made me go get them for you." She flew away. Akane ignored Marcos.
Thanks... *comes back out a couple of minutes later and sits on akanes bed and sigh*
*The tornado forms and Marcos waves a hand at it* "Shoo! You're getting my corn dog wet." *The tornado dissipates*

(I decided to put emphasis on the fact that he is known as someone who can tame nature)
Akane looks at him. "You feeling better?"
Yeah * closes eyes and flashes back in his mind all the sinners faces he killed*
"You thinking about the people you killed?"
* nods and opens them* it doesn't bother me as much as it used to...
Akane nods. "Don't worry. It bothers me sometimes too."