jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber's eyes widened. "R-really? Wow...thank you." She said. She walked off and towards her room. She arrives and sees outside her window. "Holy...what on earth is happening?"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Azun shakes her head. "Never! I will never let this go! Do you know what HE will do when he finds out about this? And what about your father Nico? Do you think he'll let you break such an important rule?!" Akane rushes outside to get a better look. "Oh my...." Azun flies after her and panics. "Oh no! Its too late! He found out!!!"
il y a plus d’un an splintered said…
Alinia ran outside as well. "..."
Amber ran outside. "uh oh"
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*lands and stands tall* come on out lucifer!
Akane felt the ground shake. "Here he comes...." Azun flew around her in a panic. "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!" She stops when a huge hand came out from the ground. Azun screamed and hid behind Akane who watched as her father pulled himself out of the ground. "Hello father...." A few demons came out as well and started to destroy everything
One of the demons came close to Amber and she gave a little shriek.
Genesis, Corinthians *my body and wings are shielded in armor and i have two holy lances* told you i would take care of this *flies around killing off the demons and flies
up to satan's face twirling his maces* its a pleasure to see you again lucifer

(pretend there are 2 of these and their white and gold)
 Genesis, Corinthians *my body and wings are shielded in armor and i have two holy lances* told toi i
Satan frowned. "I do not say the same thing to you. I've seen through Azun eyes and know all." Azun covered her eyes. "Oh I'm dead now!" Akane just stares up at her father.
yeah yeah, look, your daughter *points a mace at her* i love her. i know law forbids for us to be together but we dont care. im not here to fight you, anymore at least... im here to protect her and guard her with my own life.
Satan continued to frown and then looked down at his daughter. "Akane, you know the rules, don't you?" Akane nods. "I do father and I don't care! I love him and I want to be with him! There is nothing you can say that will change that!" He narrowed his eyes and shrunk down to his human form (pic). "Akane, you must realize this is wrong and I will not stand for this!" Akane glares. "Like I said,I don't care! I love him and he loves me! That's all that matters!"
 Satan continued to frown and then looked down at his daughter. "Akane, toi know the rules, don't you?
* lands next to akane and wraps my arm around her* don't you care more about your daughter's feelings than some stupid rules?
Satan glared at him. "Of course I care about my daughter's feeling as well as her well being! An angel and a demon who are dating are either banned from heaven and hell or killed. I want neither for my daughter! I love her with every inch of my being and more! That's why I want to make sure she is safe! Being with an angel, God's own son for that matter, is risky and will put her in more danger! I will not have that!"
il y a plus d’un an dargox said…
"this is getting abit extreme, better change into ARMOR DRAGON!!!" ace throws his backpack onto his bed & transform into his armor dragon mode as a golden ray comes from the sky.

(ace's armor dragon mode: link : yeah, I know it's magnamon from digimon but just put big dragon wings, maybe change the skin color to dark grey, and put some normal clothing under the armor, then BOOM! You got the ideal.)
il y a plus d’un an xokaylaxob said…
*steping a couple feet back just in case she's caught in the cross fire*
(thinking) this is intense
*bitting lip*
Ace jumps out his window & flies to were minami, amber, and alinia are while saying to nico & akane. "hey, guys! If you need help, i'm here as your backup."
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*walks outside still in lion* Hi Satan.
come on lucifer, give it a chance.
angry
Kyoya:*growls and unsheathes his claws* Don't make me use them!
(thinking) i hope no one really gets hurt i havent healed anyone in over a year....
*gestures for kyoya to stand down* dont do anything that will make him change his mind
*minami is so temped to scream stop but doesnt want to see everyones reaction (death stares at her) so keeps quite*
Kyoya:You aren't my boss!!!!!!!! Just because you're a stupid angel doesn't mean you can boss me around!!!!!!!! *snarls*
*very quitely says* "i think he's just trying to help"
*looks down. *
*Amber quietly places her hand inside her wool jacket and seemed to grab something.*
Kyoya:*narrows his eyes* You know..... If Nico and Akane hook up everyone dies. Do you want to die?! 'Cause I don't!!!!!!
*stopss short*
"ugh.. well i mean aghh well no.. but agh isnt there like a lupole? or something..." *she said hopefully
Kyoya:*shakes his head* Nope.... Only death.
"well thats unfortunate..."
*looks over to nico and akane*
(thinks) that really sucks.. how must they feel right now? well terrorble i guess..
Ace thinks for abit, then speaks up, saying. "actlley, I think there is a loop hole. HEY SATAN!!!" He jogs to nico & akane side.
*preoccupiped with thoughts* (thinking) would everyone just drop dead then and there or would there be a war or some shit... maybe we'll just go insane and kill each other....
Kyoya:Yeah it is...... But I think I know someone that could help us.... She can wipe peoples memories.
"i dont know.. if they would want that. u know? .. i understand u dont like him but if you were in love with someone that you werent suppose to.. you wouldnt want to forget them.. or atleast if i was in that posion i wouldnt want to forget.."
Kyoya:Okay let me rephrase this. Would you rather them be in love and everyone die, or would you rather live and them not know each other??????
"to be honest with you i wouldnt care dieing for someone. you gotta remeber im a healer and i dont like to see others in pain... and anyways who said i wanted to live"
Kyoya:*sighs* I guess no one will ever understand me..... I don't give a crap about anything anymore!!!!! *turns back into a human and makes sure his collar is up before running off*
*calls after him* Kyoya stop thinking of yourself and actually help us!
Kyoya:*stops* Why should I?!?!?!?!
Because everything right now doesn't revolve around you right now. This depends on the human race, or life as we know it on earth. Now do you want everyone including yourself to die because of this petty problem you have with me?
*minami (thinking) this is intence. you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.. even though were outside
It is tense minami..
Kyoya:*rolls eyes and walks away*
*quickly flies over in front of him and pushes him barking in his face* what's your deal!?
Satan looks at Ace and glares at him. "Who are you and what do you want?"
Kyoya:What?!?!?! I don't trust angels!!!!!!!!!!!! You got a problem with that?!?!?!?!?!?!
I told you this isn't about me or you, it's about the future of HUMANITY!
**(thinking) well i wont be able to do anything until someone gets hurt- wait!! i take it back i hope no one gets hurt.. that would be bad
*sits on the grass*
Kyoya:I'm not human!!!!!!! No one here is!!!!!! And I really don't care!!!!!!!!! *sighs* And I wasn't just talking about you when I meant angels...... I meant all angels. *begins to walk away* And what could I do?!?!?! I agree with Satan. You and Akane don't belong together! *goes into the school*
Amber mutters under her breath, "Really wish I had a weapon right now....."
*says softly/quite* "i dont know about you... but there arent many.. but 1! really! important human to me. and i have no idea what i'd do without him"