jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Akane smirks and Azun notices. "Let me guess, that wasn't his soul energy he stole back, was it?" Akane nods. "You right! His soul energy that I collect is in hell. You see, my mother gave me this choker so I can take and store souls inside. Those souls are transfer down to hell." Azun was amazed. "Wow! I had no idea!" Akane nods. "That's right! And since I knew he was gonna try something like this, I replaced it with the soul of an old man!" Azun laughed. "Your more evil then you look! That's Satan's daughter for ya!" Akane looked out the window. "Yeah and I'm still stealing his soul as long as he stays on school ground, he's dead." Azun realized something. "So, who is holding on to his soul energy then?" Akane smirked. "A person no one can get it from, not even father." Azun had a sinking feeling. "You don't mean...?" She nods. "That's right! My mother!"
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:Um.... I went to...... A town nearby.... Why do you ask?
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
smirk
Marcos got back on the roof and stared at the energy in his hand. He had known instantly that it wasn't his soul energy. "You know...for using such an original attack, she did something oddly predictable." *Begins speaking in the strange language and black fog covers the school. The ground starts to shake and a completely black skeleton comes out of the ground. Marcos placed the soul energy of the old man inside of the skeleton, "Sorry, old man, but this shouldn't last too long." *The skeleton sinks back into the ground and the fog fades. "Now to see if it worked." *Disappears and reappears in Akane's room.
Akane looked at Marcos. "Now what do you want?" Her choker started to glow again as it continued to suck up his soul.
il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo crossed her arms. "And what did you do in that town? Be honest with me."
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*practices on thr punching bag*
*Marcos drops to one knee, then grins* "Nothing, just checking something. Turns out that your spell cannot be lifted, but it can be redirected to something else, like that old mans soul. Bye." *Walks out of the room*
Azun stares after him. "He's up to something and I don't like it."
Marcos walked around to the pool and laughed. "Well, now that I don't have that spell to worry about, what should I do now?" *Takes a bite of a corn dog.* "Suppose I'll wait and see."
Kyoya:Um.... I went crazy... Vampire crazy.
Cleo nodded. "I can tell. There is some blood on the corner of you lips." She wiped it off and smiled. "There! Much better."
Kyoya:Sorry I didn't tell you about being a vampire.
Cleo shook her head. "It's fine. Just tell me something. Do you kill the people you suck blood from?"
Kyoya:Um.... Sometimes they die if I'm really hungry..... But that's really rare. So most of the time the answer is no.
Cleo looked down and then back at him. "I hate when people die so...how about I let you suck only my blood when you get hungry? I'll be just fine with it."
Kyoya:I can't do that!!!!
il y a plus d’un an goldrino456 said…
*Looks Over at Nico* Hey, What's Up Nico? *Looks over at a Training Dummy, Then Raises Arms and a Tower of Scorching Fire Consumes the Dummy*
Amber wakes up. "What on earth...oh yeah, now I remember." *She gets up groggily and grabs her sword.* "That bastard! I might as well get something to eat..." *wanders to the cafeteria.*
"Please I insist! It won't bother me one bit. Why won't you?"
Kyoya:I care about you Cleo! I don't want you to go through the things I gone through..... I can't do it.
(This is starting to remind me of Twilight....)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(lol)

Cleo shakes her head. "I'll be fine. You can have my blood anytime. I trust you. But if you don't want to I understand. I just thought it would be better then going to town everytime."
Kyoya:*shakes his head* I don't want to hurt you..... I care about you too much to do that.
Cleo smiles. "I love you. You are so caring. Okay but my offer will always be open."
Kyoya:I love you too. *kisses her*
Cleo blushes. "I feel so lucky to have you."
Hey gold *punches the bag and the other sode of it explodes out*
Kyoya:I feel lucky to have you. *smiles*
Cleo smiled and hugged him. "Thank you."
(waaaay too much like twilight XD)

*Amber watches from the doorway and shrugs* "I'm out for a few hours and the whole school goes upside down...and why on earth are you two still here?!"

Ao: "We can't leave you unguarded."
Midori: "That's right, so suck it up!"
blush
Kyoya:*blushes* You're welcome.
Cleo snuggles closer to him. "I don't understand why you want a mermaid/wizard as a girlfriend but I'm happy that you do."
Kyoya:*smiles at her* I don't care what you are. I love you for you. *kisses her*
*Amber leaves and walks over to the training hall* "Oh...someone's already here."

Ao: "Why train? You have us."
Amber: "Well, I prefer to fight under my own steam." *Walks over to a corner and watches Gold and Nico*
Cleo blushes. "I feel the same way." She kisses him back.
Kyoya:*smiles* I'm glad you do. *kisses her again*
il y a plus d’un an goldrino456 said…
What's going on? *looks over at nico*
Cleo smiles. "I guess this means I can trust you with my secret. A secret that would usually prevent anyone to come close to us mermaids..."
Kyoya:Tell me. I'll trust you no matter what.
Cleo stands up and grabs his hand. "I'll show you." She pulls him along to the pool and looks at it
Kyoya:Okay. What's the secret?
Cleo sighs and looks at him. "You might not like what you see. So look at me while I'm still pretty."
Kyoya:I'm prepared! Show me! I might freak out, but I will try to stay cool.
*kicks a punching bag off it's chain* nothing really, practicing
Cleo smiles and jumps into the pool, turning into her mermaid form. Then she swims to the bottom and closed her eyes. A whirlpool surrounded her. When she came out, her skin was covered in scales, her nails were much longer, her mouth was wider and her shark like teeth were showing, her eyes were pale white and slinted. "This is a mermaids true form..." She looks away from him. "This is who we really are...Creatures who steal the souls of sailors and others out at sea...."
Kyoya:Wow..... I really didn't know that...... I still love you though.
Cleo quickly looked at him with wide eyes. "R-Really?"
Kyoya:Yeah. No matter what you look like I will always love you.
Cleo felt tears run down her eyes as she slowly turned back to normal. She cried into her hands.
Kyoya:*runs over to Cleo* What's wrong?????
Cleo shakes her head but doesn't look up. "I'm just...I'm just...so happy that I can't help but cry. The tears won't stop flowing."