jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an musicxgirl18 said…
Akane starts to panic. "Oh no..." Azun was shocked. "They heard me?! I thought only you could hear me!"
il y a plus d’un an poniesaremybffs said…
Sonya continues to follow the mysterious boy.
il y a plus d’un an xokaylaxob said…
*looks over to akane. can tell she's panicing. doenst say anything about it. grabs a water bottle from her bag and beggins to take a sip*
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*stops and turns around, flapping* yes?
*looks over at the door seeing sonya talking to the new kid*
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Amber walks up to Nico. "Y-you know class hasn't started yet." She said in a small voice. Then in an even smaller voice. "I'm Amber, by the way."
*lands and wings fold back* say again ?
il y a plus d’un an axemnas said…
Fang signs in and walks past Ace to the classroom.
Amber repeats her name in a louder voice. Then says. "Uh..you looked like you were heading to the classroom. I was just saying that class had not started yet."
Azun glares at the angel. "This is bad. We have an angel in the class." Akane looks and blushes.
(tinking) god i wish i could fly or make fire or or something.. cool!!*
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:Really. What's that fairies name? I can see it clear as day.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*watching azunes face to see her reaction to kyoyas comment*
(thinking) dam im confused
Azun and Akane stared In shock. "Thats impossible!" Azun looks at Akane. "Were you telling people about me behind my back?" Akane glared at Azun. "Now how could I do that when you were with me the whole time?!" Azun flies closer to Kyoya. "Alright who exactly are you and why the hell can you see me?"
ohhhh thanks for the info amber, but i already know you. *points to akane, kyoya, and the other girl and glares at the daughter of satan* i really know who you are.
Standing in the doorway Fang listens to the conversation.
*points at fang* i know you too.
Akane felt his glare and glared back. "What are you glaring at?"
Fang:"Alrighty why don't ya tell me how, i run inta a lot of people that know me but this is the first time i didn't get punched in the face first in a while"
im the son of jesus, i must know everyone...and you akane, tell your dad i said he still owes me that rematch *smirks*
Fang:*shrugs* Alright
(Who are the teachers in this?)

Amber gave a small smile. "Oh, ok."
*nods*
Akane blushes again and then looks away. "Your gonna lose against him you know?"
*eyes grow wide at their convo pretending like she didnt hear anything so she doesnt start something*
(thinking) well if im not from hell or heaven .. am i like from limbo or some shit..? dam
((don't know, considering dargox didn't post a section for teachers in this one))
suuuure i will. He won by a landslide last time.
"And he'll win again! " Azun glares at the angel. "What is the son of Jesus doing in the same class as the daughter of Satan?"
*opens sketch book picks up pencil. starts to draw the word 'limbo' all fancy in bubble letters*
learning how to control my holy powers.
*feels invisble*
(thinking) well this is awkward
*stands up and walks out the door of the classroom to find the bathroom*
Azun crossed her arms. "To become the next God I presume?"
*nods* thats right.
Amber sat back down in her seat and watched with a bored expression.
*walking down hall see's the girls room*
*walks in. looks at herself in the mirror. sad*
*texts her brother- 'i wanna go home... i dont even fit in. everyone has cool powers while i dont'

*leaves bathroom walks by to class*
*stops her* your a healer correct?
Azun flies over to Akane. "Well she'll become the next devil! Right Akane?" Akane blushes when she looks at him and then looks away. "Y-Yeah..."
yupp. thats me... y ? somone hurt"
*conserned*
dont be ashamed that you dont have other powers. Being a healer is a great thing! not many have that ability. so be proud of it. ok? *sees her blushing and flies over* well were not the bosses yet, so lets enjoy what's going on right now. *smiles*
Amber walks over. "Healer? Cool! I wish I had those powers....all I can do is bark at people...."
"Bark?" Fang said with a questioning look.
Akane's blush deepen when she saw his smile and Azun gasped. "Oh no you don't! You better not be falling for an ANGEL!!!" Akane looked down at her hands. "why would you say that?" Azun glared at the angel. "You better leave her alone if you know what's good for you! "
*in shock.. never gets compliments exspecally when it comes to healing*
"agh..... thanks. you can have them. i cant do anything with them"
*crosses arms*
Amber looked at him. "That's kind of the only way to explain it. I get mad and kinda....bark at the person and he gets blown away...I once accidently sent someone through an entire city."
Azun smiled at that and flew over to amber. "Really? How about you come work for my boss?" Akane smacks Azun while thinking. "She can't see or hear you genius!"
"i dont for one care if my 'power' is 'rare' i'd take wings or something anyday over this"
*sits back in her seat*
Azun flies over to her. "Then why not sell your soul to the devil? You'll gain the ability to fly!" Akane smacks her again while thinking. "She can't see or hear you either dummy!" Azun pouted at Akane. "No reason to hit me so hard! Jeez! I was just trying to help!"
*from her seat looking out the window at the sky.. well not even looking just thinking about when she 1st descovered her powers and when she told her parents/brother*
Akane walks over to her. "Hey why do you want to fly so bad?"
(thinking) so i could just fly away and never come back
*shock* "oh no reason just giving an example....." said defensively