jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an goldrino456 said…
*Looks Around* Has Anyone Seen Alinia?
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*gets up, walks over to the pool where Cleo and Nico where, notices Nico was shirtless, and growls*
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
Marcos: "Oh for pete's sake!" *Skeletal hands appear and throw the book to Marcos, who then begins to read it*
il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo splashes water on him. "No! This is my book! Now let's start!" She chants the spell in a different language and points to nico. His energy glows around him and becomes thinner and thinner until a sudden forced pushed him all the way to end of the pool with a thud and crack. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!"
*rolls Eyes* Great The Perv Has Magic. Run and Scream... *Stands Shocked at Nico* Is He Ok?!?!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*scowls* never better.... *flaps wings but yells* what the *looks back and my wings are twisted upside down* AHHHHHH!!!!
*Stares In Awe* H-His Wings!! What Did T-That Spell Do?
*swearing every curse word in the book* they broke against the back of the pond!!! AHHHH!!!!
*Marcos finishes reading* "Hmm, interesting magic, you mermaids have. I would say it's about a 50% chance of it working." *places book on ground by Cleo*
Cleo panicked. "Ahhhh!!!! I don't think that's suppose to happen! It was only suppose to thin his energy out around him like an outline!!"
angry
Kyoya:*turns into a lion, leaps at Marcos, and snarls in his face* If you bug Cleo one more time!!!!! I will rip you to shreads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Walks Over To Him* Hopefully This Will Give Me Some Points On Your Friendly Side. *Hold Hand Over His Wing and A Green Aurora Glows Around It* This May Take a Few Minutes To Heal Up.
*pushes him off* stop! *whining in pain* i appreciate your help but...that really hurts.... *gets out of the pool and both my wings dislocate and are drooping and i collapse to the ground* FFUUUUUUCKKKK!!!
*Marcos begins to mutter in a strange language, completely different than the one Cleo spoke in*
I'm Sorry But Its Pain Or You Do It The Old Fashioned Way with a Cast. *Looks Around* Unless Anyone Else Can Heal Him a Better Way, Either way You need To Get Your Wings Fixed.
Cleo glared at the perv. "It's not a mermaid book! It's a wizards book and all of these spell will work 100%!!!!"
("Glared at the perv" OMG I lol'ed so hard!!!!)

*Continues speaking in strange language, now with a black glow around the whole pool*
*stands back up with wings swinging every which way* someone but the perv help me!
*Helps Nico Away From The Pool* You Want Me To Try Healing again?
Kyoya:*uses his lion claws to scratch Marcos' cheek* Be quiet!!!!!! *runs over to Cleo, turns into a human, and gives her a towel*
*Nods at Nico Then Yells At Marcos* What The Heck Are You Doing?!?!
*pulls cleo out of the pool* somethings going on... *looks at him* no thanks...
*Blows Kyoya away* *Marcos stands up, his eyes now engulfed in purple flames, speaking in the same strange language* *A black mist envelops Nico, restricting his movements.* *Nico's wings pop back into place*
Cleo stared at Marcos. "I've heard that somewhere before..." She tried to move but couldn't. "Let me go!"
*gasps* thanks but im gonna need you to let go.... like NOW
Kyoya:*looks at Marcos thinking* What the heck?! *growls* What are you doing?!?!?!?
*Yelling Into The Mist* Nico!! Cleo!! *Runs Over To Kyoya* It's Too Late Kyoya. We Can't Stop Him!!
*Everything fades, leaving everyone unharmed and Nico healed.* "Heh, sorry bout that, probably shoulda warned you....."
*Runs Up And Grabs Marcos By The Neck* NO SHIT YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED US!!!
*flaps wings making dirt around me fly and takes off into 33000 feet into the air with one strong flap sounding like a jet and blows everyone back*
Kyoya:*growls* Yeah. You should have!
*Loses Grip On Marcos and Eyes Start To Glow Red*
*dive bombs back down and lands in between you two and him* calm down, dont get your panties in a bunch
*Laughs* "Calm down little werewolf. I had no intention to harm anyone, but I did say that her spell only had a 50% chance considering the circumstances. At least I didn't grope anyone this time..."
Cleo stared at Marcos before looking around. "Um can someone give me a towel. I want to dry off."
*Grabs Head* I..Need To...Leave...NOW...Before Someone...Gets...Hurt. *Walks Out Of The Pool Area Toward The Forest*
i got ya cleo *flaps wings at her, drying her off*
*Marcos's eyes widened* "Towel? That has possibilities..." *Sees everyone's expressions* "Nevermind...."
*Falls In A Field Half-way There, and Loses All Control. Finishes Turning Into A Wolf and Howls Into The Sky*
Cleo turns back into human and she stands up. "You should go find Akane nico!"
*Looks Back at The Pool Still In View*
why? she's back in the dorm.
*Marcos chews on another corn dog, thinking* "Sheesh, they got all scared...I didn't even use 10% of my power..."
*Rushes Over To The Pool But Is Stopped At The Gate* *Roars Thru The Metal Bars*
Cleo takes his hand and puts it close to his face so he can see a thin glowing. "So you can kiss her of course!" she looks over at gold. "Whats wrong?"
*looks over at the were wolf* i cant right now...gotta stop him.... *flies over and stops in front of the gate* calm down...
Kyoya:*hears Golds roar* Cleo!! Everyone else!!!!!! Get inside!!!!!! He can't control himself!!!! *looks up and sees the moon is full and thinks to himself* Only a vampire can bet a werewolf....
*Thinking To The Wolf Half Of Himself* "STOP IT YOU OVERSIZED DOG!! THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOD THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!!" *The Wolf-Half Ignores It, and Starts Bending The Metal Bars So He Can Squeeze Thru*
Marcos: "I am sensing some hostility...I MAY have made him angry..."
*glares at him not cowering at all* do i have to use force, or will you break through this beast and control yourself?