jeu de rôle aléatoire Mystical Academy

dargox posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:56AM
(ok, so I got bord and sided...to make a another academy rp.)

[enrollment letter]

Dear, guardians.

Your child has been selected to join mystical academy due to someone discovery of your child's untapped powers and here we would like to not only to train but also teach your child how be normal while still having their powers under wraps.

Now, you may be asking. What other classes do we teach besides power training? Well, we also teach the four basic, PE, Crafts & arts, and many more for your child's likeing.

We also known as one the best school in american with cleanest & biggest lunchroom, well lighten halls, great group size classroom, student friendly co-ed dorms, gyms, study hall, training fields, swiming pool, and a gorgous 300 aches wooden grounds that leads off towards a good size town with lots of thing to do.

Enrollment sheet:

Name:
D.o.b:
Race:
Supernatural race:
Nationality:
Apperance:
Powers:
Skills:
Grades:
Dorm mates:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 06:52AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 17910 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 17910

il y a plus d’un an HumphryOmega said…
*walks around the campus apologizing*
il y a plus d’un an Rebecca_Orlando said…
Kyoya:*sighs when he hears Nico* I'll talk to ya later. *gets up and walks out of the training field with his hands in his pockets*
hey! *flies over to him* hey sorry about...shoving garlic down your throat....and kinda almost killing you....and stuff.....
Kyoya:*shrugs* Meh. *keeps walking*
il y a plus d’un an Animated_Heart said…
Cleo smiles and thinks. "I think I found the guy for me!" She walks over to the pool and dives in.
*shrugs and walks over to the pool cleo is in* hey
Cleo, in mermaid form, popped out of the water and smiled. "Hey there! You feeling better?"
Kyoya:*looking around school and sees a shark swimming around his head* How long has it been since I had something to drink?!?!?!?! *sighs, turns into a vampire, and flies to the town he visited earlier to find some food*
il y a plus d’un an goldrino456 said…
Time to hunt. *runs out of the building turns into a wolf and starts searching the forest for prey*
Kyoya:*lands when he gets to the town, turns back into a human, and begins hunting for prey*
yeah much better.
Cleo nods. "I'm glad! Your very scary when you act like a demon."
*jumps in the pool with her and swims backwards* yeah ive heard....
Kyoya:*after getting his fill of blood he turns back into a bat, flies toward the school, sees Cleo in the pool as a mermaid, sighs, runs into a tree, falls out of the tree, and turns back into a human* Ow... I better pay more attention next time....
*swims circles around Cleo still shirtless*
Cleo giggles. "I bet your girlfriend was surprised. I hears she's Satan's daughter."
*smiles* yeah she was kinda mad, but she forgave me. and she is indeed satan's daughter.
"And I also heard your Jesus's son. So tell me, how does it work out so well between you two?"
*Runs over to Kyoya* You ok dude? *gripping a dead rabbit in hand*
were different than our parents. we dont care about laws or rules, we love each other enough to overcome anything that tries to stop us from being together.
"Awww! What a lucky girl she is to have you! I bet you kiss all the time."
not wet we haven't. we try to prevent a hell on earth from doing that.
Cleo was confused. "Huh? Hell on earth? What do you mean?"
if we kiss demons will rise from hell and angels will descend from have and there will be the huge battle
Cleo gasped. "That's terrible! Wow, it must be hard for you not to kiss her."
very....
Cleo thought about it. "I might have a spell for this!" She goes and sits on the edge of the pool and takes out her spell book. She starts flipping through the pages. "Hmmmm....this might work."
*Walks over to the pool where Cleo and Nico are* Hell on Earth. Sounds like some serious stuff. And I had trouble with one angel... *tears off a piece of rabbit and eats it*
il y a plus d’un an wantadog said…
(I feel like creating a second character....seeing as mine is currently out until Dargox responds. No pressure XD)

Name: Marcos(Unknown last name)

D.O.B: Unknown

Race: Human

Supernatural race: Necromancer

Personality: Nice, but never goes to class. Loves to taunt people and always seems to know what makes them tick. Always seems to be holding a corn dog, but never is seen in the cafeteria. Hangs out on the roof alot. He is also a bit of a perv.

Likes: Corn dogs, hanging out on the roof, showing off. And girls

Dislikes: Fighting, yelling, whining, and onions. Clothing and class

Hobbies: Hanging out on the roof, girls.

Nationality: Unknown

Main language: English

Home location: Unknown

Height: 5 foot 10 inches

Weight: 167 lbs

Eyes: brown

Hair: Black

Markings: A skull on his forehead

Clothing: (The pic)

Powers: Can draw out the dark powers of anyone, even if they do not have a dark side. Can summon souls to this world. Can use other dark magic.

Skills: He is sneaky enough to sneak up on anyone. Can read body language.

Grades: F's

Dorm mates: Nope

Bio: He is mysterious. He sometimes appears whenever there is a war or a natural disaster will strike and the disaster just stops. He has been captured throughout history as a phantom that can tame nature. Nothing else is known about him....other than he likes corn dogs....

(Looks like this except without the staff or black hole hand thingy....)
 (I feel like creating a seconde character....seeing as mine is currently out until Dargox responds. No
While they are talking, a man suddenly drops from the roof and lands safely on the ground. "Hi there, interesting conversation?" *Casually reaches towards Cleo's fin* (I did say he was a perv.....)
*lights his robes on fire* Being a Perv never gets the Women dude.
"Yikes!" *Jumps into the pool to put out the flames.* "What was that fo-Ooh better angle! Hey there sweetie. I might drown, wanna save me?"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*Smirks* Your Not The Only One Here With Magic, Some Of Us Just Have Other Means Of Using It, And After That I Don't Think The Girl Will Save You. *Holds Out a Hand* Names Gold.
*Chuckles and takes the hand* "I'm Marcos, nice to meet you."
Cleo smack him with her fin. "Never touch my fin you perv!"
*Pulls Him Out Of The Pool* Ok, So What Was all Of This Hell on Earth Stuff I walked Into Before Touchy Touchy Boy Here Jumped In?
wink
(I can tell this character is gonna be a blast to use XD)

"Oh come on! I was just...er....analyzing the differences in our species....."
*Gives Him a Look Of "Dude, You Got Busted, Just Shut Up*
Cleo glared. "Yeah right! Anyway, Nico was telling me that if he and Akane were to kiss a huge battle between heaven and hell will start."
*Marcos takes a bite out of a corn dog that he wasn't holding before* "Which one is Akane?"
*Looks at Cleo* The Last Thing I want To Do Honestly Is Piss This Guy Off Again. *Rubs Jaw* So Keeping Nico Happy is Great, but You Said Something about a Spell That Could Fix It. That was A Curse He Was Born With so If The Spell Doesn't Work...*Remembers The Fight* I Couldn't Take One Angel, But Thousands of Angels and Demons. *Nervously Nibbles On More Of The Rabbit* Are You Sure It Will Work?
*serious expression to marcos* NUNYA BUISNESS. touch her your mine....
*Looks at Nico* I Don't Want My Ass Kicked Again Dude but I Don't Want To Die Either. *Grins* But If You Want To Kill Someone Take It Out On Senior Perv Over Here. *Laughs*
"Hey! Can't I ask a question about a possibly pretty girl without being labeled as a pervert?...now on a scale of 1-10?...." *Sees Nico's expression* "Nevermind"
*growls* say again?
Cleo nods. "I've never done this spell before and if I mess up and you kiss her...." She shakes her head. "No! This will work! Okay stand still nico. This might hurt. You ready?"
Sorry, This End Of The World Stuff Is Messing With My Head.
*growling* do it cleo....
Marcos interrupts. "Excuse me, but out of curiosity, can I see that book?" *Motions to the spell book*
after you attempted to molest her? not a chance.