Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
Really? I can talk the hind leg off a donkey when I want you. And all it's other legs. And it's tail.

The German guy left my house today! I was sad.

il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
NO!!!!!! NOT CASPER!!!!!!!! Poor little dude :'(

And you can talk the hind leg off a donkey when you want me?? XD
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an lucius_malloy said…
haha I talk a lot, very fast and very loudly.
il y a plus d’un an Sworn_Alliance said…
*wonders who here remembers him...Besides Sarah, Annie, and Izzy, of course*
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Annie, you fial.

Woo! The pool in the water park was closed, so we got to go to the arcade! With the tickets, I got...

- A tiny green teddy bear I named Horace (Slughorn).
- a hackeysack-thingy
- a little blue stuffed football
- a blue bracelet that looks like a mini-headband that Horace is currently wearing as a belt
- and a little yellow bouncy ball

No one remembers you, Alex...You were forgotten...in the sea of a 100 pages...
ALEX! You didn't die!! Now we just need to get Dan back... lol

Hahaha, nice Izzy!

Listening to music at 1.4 times the normal speed is fun.
il y a plus d’un an Pensieve_Seeker said…
I seem to remember reading a comment someone made in this thread a few months backs about how they read on this one forum or blog that there wasn't going to be any Fiendfyre scene in the DH movie. Well, either that person didn't know what they were talking about or they were lying because that scene is definitely in the movie.
BUT BUT BUT they took Crabbe out! Goyle's the one who's gonna die! aaaaargh
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
sooooo...? he's annoying. he should've died instead of... everyone who is awesome who died when they should've lived!!!
surprise
BUT BUT BUT Goyle was the dumb one! Crabbe had the historical line, 'What's a die-dum?'! Goyle never says anything!
I know! Grrr, and they replaced Crabbe with Blaise Zabini!
*sigh* Well, if these movies don't turn out well, heads will roll...

Oh, and I've heard good and bad things about The Last Airbender. Despite the bad things, I'm still going to see it so I can judge it myself :)
But I've already heard they changed the pronunciation of some names! Like for Aang, instead of "ayng" it's "ong"
Okay, Avatar rant over :P
THEY WHAT? Zabini? Jeesh.
*sighs and goes to watch the DH trailer yet again*
The replacement of Vincent Crabbe's character with Blaise Zabini's isn't anyone's fault except for Jamie Waylett's.
True, but it still sucks that Crabbe won't be in the movie to die as he's supposed to :\
big smile
Er, I was the one who posted about the Fiendfyre. And I wasn't lying, thank you very much. And I know what I was talking about because it was on MuggleNet, maybe they got it wrong, I don't know, but you should probably stop making false accusations like that because, frankly, it's really rude.

Oh my God, I hadn't seen that trailer! That's even better than the MTV movie clip!
oh well. they were bound to alter a couple of details...
True... but I really hope they didn't choose Xeno Lovegood as one of them.
No, they definitely have Xeno in there, and I'm happy that they do, he's awesome! XD
Totally.
Ahhhhhhhh. I have absolutely no idea what to do for my fourteenth birthday. It's in a month and three days... any ideas?
go to WWoHP? watch AVPM/HP movies over and over and over?
@Mrs-Grint--I never said that you were lying. What I tried to convey was that the source you got your information from was erroneous.
big smile
I answered your question about that on the Random spot already, Annie :P

But one thing I forgot to put: Eat lots of potatoes and pudding.
OH MY GOD. This one Facebook friend of mine, who I actually don't like too much, is at the Wizarding World right now! Grrrr >_<
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
smile
hi guys im back, well at least to say that i probably wont be online again until the 5th or 6th ive been on vacation and my family and i just so happned to come across this hotel with free internet access.

by the way LilysLittleTwin, i love your icon.
Ooh, thank you, I quite like it too =D
your welcome
Went kayaking yesterday! =D

1. Much easier than canoeing.
2. I saw a water snake! It poked it's head out of the water and I shrieked =P
3. Sing-alongs on the way back. Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and "Eye of the Tiger". The last three aren't bad, but...
il y a plus d’un an coolpotter said…
'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
i want to join........

Obviously. Welcome!!
big smile
haha I went kayaking when I was younger and freaked out my sister by pretending to steer us into the rocks, but turned at the last second. She wouldn't talk to me after that XD
kayaking is awesome - we have an inflatable kayak... :D
il y a plus d’un an HecateA said…
A Very Potter Sequel comes out on YouTube on July 22nd, 8 PM Eastern Standard Time. Just thought you'd like to know.
EEK! *excited*

Ooh, I also got post 3888 =D
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
worried
Holy crap. More than 100 new posts since last time I checked.

IT'S SO FUCKING COLD!!! Gah! I'm absolutely freezing my arse off. I think we got below zero degrees last night. I hate winter.

AJ, we so need to go see Eclipse together. 'Twill be hi-fucking-larious. I swear too much. Never mind.

Too. Shitting. COLD!!!
*fetal position*
*freaks out about a very potter sequel*
Taylor, I'm seeing Eclipse tomorrow because my mum's making me go. I'll be with her, my 10 year old sister, my mum's friend, and her daughter, but I'm dragging my friend Rose along with me so I don't have to see it alone. We're gonna write HP stuff on our arms and bring wands, since Rose sadly didn't have a Death Eater costume to wear xD
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
A Very Potter Sequel comes out the 22'd? Yay, it comes out on my birthday!! =D

Oh, and the animation is finished. It would have been done much sooner, but Windows Movie Maker (the slideshow program) was being complete crap. If I moved too fast or left it without doing somthing for a couple minutes, it closed, deleting all my video work so far. All the fox charactors are in there twice becuase they were easiest to draw XD I have to warn you, it's very odd.
Haha, naaaice xD
i got to go online earlier then i expted, so whats up guys.

i got to see a movie, avatar the last airbender.
big smile
The Last Airbender was good, I saw it on Friday :)

WOO! I get to see Eclipse today! XD
I might get out my old Team Edtard shirt and tape a piece of paper that says "Potter" over "Edward"
i loved avatar. who was your favorite character? mine is Azula (even though she was only in it for like 20 seconds i liked her in the tv series too.)

i might see eclips not sure if its worth it.
My favourite is Sokka :)

I'll tell you all how Eclipse is after I see it
sokka's my favorite guy.

cool thanks let me know if its as bad as new moon was.
I've seen Eclipse, gaizz.

OH MY GOD! YOU LUCKY AMERICAN BASTARDS!! The Last Airbender doesn't come out until 10th August in the UK!! BASTARDS!!!
Sarah... what is 8 PM Eastern time to me? It's not my fault I'm retarded...

EDIT: Don't worry! I know what Eastern time is now!! Thanks, Google! So... AVPM will show at 1:00 am for me.... that's...er...handy....NOT.
You have to solemnly swear that you will wait until I can watch it! OR I WILL KEEL YOU!!
Okay, I will Annie! I'll be in DC anyway...
AND YOU HAVE AN AWESOME ICON!!

Woo! Eclipse in 2 hours! XD

Rose says hi, by the way :P

EDIT: Post 3900!
Sarah got me hooked on "Avatar: The Last Airbender"!! Grrrr.

"You don't see the family resemblance? Here's a hint. *covers left eye* I must find the Avatar to restore my honor..."
Best. Zuko impression. Ever.
azula's awsome ♥ the best part of the movie was the very last part where she says "yes daddy i except"
 azula's awsome ♥ the best part of the movie was the very last part where she says "yes daddy i exce