Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
LOL.

I just finished watching The Lovely Bones. I swear to God that film is so amazing.
But OMIWIZARDGOD Reece Ritchie is the most gorgeous creature alive. All heil.
il y a plus d’un an Sworn_Alliance said…
So, Annie, you've killed that chat and now it's up to me to bring it back...hmmm...well then...this would work much better if I had something to talk about...ummm...so, I think this calls for ressurecting the long dead topic of the new Harry Potter movie, if they're finished the whole movie, then why are they releasing it in two parts, hmm?
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
ALEX IS ALIVE O_O

Hmm, the new HP movie? I know the first line of it.
"Introductory helicopter nature shot..."
That video is almost as awesome as Lady Gaga.
You're obsessed with her, Anabella...
No I'm not! You're just not obsessed enough.
Oh my God, I've killed the chat! Before I kill it anymore, I'll just say one thing before the world crumbles.

I suggested to my Drama teacher that we do AVPS for our form play. But no, we're doing Guys and Dolls instead. Bloody hell...
il y a plus d’un an Hagrid said…
What's all this 'bout? I turn eighty-two this year so I ain't got much to do, yeh see. Not like I can go round game-keeping an' all that. Nah, nah. But good ol' McGonagall lemme stay on at Hogwarts, y'know?

But what's all this talk of another battle? You-Know-Who is back? It gives me the collywobbles, y'know. Finking of 'im. I need a cuppa o' tea. Ooer, thanks, Olympe. She's my wife now. Good, innit? Anyhoo, I better leave off now. Fang's havin' a go.
Hagrid
Annie, Guys and Dolls is AWESOME. I went to Rose's school last year and saw her perform it :)

Hello Hagrid, goodbye Hagrid...
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Hi Hagrid! Bye, Hagrid!
Hi Hagrid!

Just back from school. I've gotten the part as Miss Adelaide for Guys and Dolls...
il y a plus d’un an Hagrid said…
Hullo everyone!

Got a bit o' time on me hands now. Olympe gon' take Fang for a walk.
No one's answered me question 'bout the battle yet. Is there one?
Twitards stole our slogan!

*was looking through Flair on Facebook and saw one that said "it's not an obsession *Twilight in weird, twilightish letters* it's a way of life"!*

I am very upset about this.
WHAT??
Bitches!
How dare they!
How very dare they!

You see, this is why we need to teach first-year girlies how to 'Be a Hermione Granger and crush the Bella Swan'. As the name of the talk goes...
But seriously?! That's our thing... :(
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
Damn twitards. So many of their brain cells died reading Twilight that they couldn't just make up their own?
il y a plus d’un an avadakedavra said…
mischievous
LOL. how about breaking some laws and use an unforgivable curse? like me? XD
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
big smile
I lost my iTouch about 2 months ago or something, and I've been looking everywhere for it, and I had no idea where the hell it went. Just then, I was looking for my community service record book and I was looking around on the top shelves of my walk in wardrobe. Found my iTouch AND $50. Win.
Adorable puppies are adorable.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Adorable chiots are adorable.
I was volunteering at the dog shelter today...
 I was volunteering at the dog shelter today...
...and I got to play with these five...
 ...and I got to play with these five...
...and they kept chewing on my hair...
 ...and they kept chewing on my hair...
...but that's okay because they're SO FRIGGING CUTE!
 ...but that's okay because they're SO FRIGGING CUTE!
heart
AWWW! Australian puppies! :D

But guess what?? Tom Felton is the tenth hottest guy in this list:
link <3

That's even above Rob Pattinson, Justin Bieber, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Chace Crawford, and more :D
^ Notable awesomeness: Charlie McDonnell. I mean, come on! Is that an epic win for YT or what? YAY PURPLE MAN!
YAY! Forum is not dead. Adorable puppies are adorable.
I know!! Charlie McDonnell being on there was so awesome :D
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Oh my God, it's the INTERNET!

Sorry, I just got back from camp yesterday. Six days in the middle of the Murchison - ten hours away from Perth. Six days without flushing toilets, electricity and any form of running water...I spent an hour showering/moisturising yesterday.

Plus, Wooleen Station (which is where we went) is the absolute epitome of the stereotype of Australia: red and orange dirt, kangaroos bounding across the land and leafless trees. Unfortunately, we saw many more dead kangaroos than live ones.

Taylor - how much laundry did you do at the dog's home? And how many puppies (i.e. smaller than an A4 sheet of paper) did you see?
^ I did no laundry (I had to sew dog beds and prepare dog food), and there were just the 5 puppies that I posted pictures of. HOW FRIGGING CUTE ARE THEY?

I just watched the AFL Grand Final. Holy crap. I can't believe it was a tie. Anyway, because it was a tie, there is going to be a second GF next week... and we might be able to get tickets (because we're in Sydney anyway and it's not that hard to get from Sydney to Melbourne).

AAHHHH!
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
HELLO. :D
Those puppies are so CUTE!
How is everyone? I haven't been on here in ages...
Nyaawwww, two of the puppies got adopted. The brown one and the black one. So cute. *attempts to devise a plan to steal all the puppies*
Oh, I was just wondering. If any of you have Skype, maybe we could use Skype as well, like, we could set up a group, then we could all talk on that as well. :)
Those puppies are actually really really cute. :3
YES! *loves the Skype idea xD*

Cute puppies are cute.
Just tried calling your mum's house, Taylor - can you get online ASAP? This is extremely urgent.
I have Skype, Vickie! My Skype name is SlytherclawHP. Add me? :D
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
I have a Skype. Same name as on here, because I'm boring.

Awwww! Those puppies are so cute!!
Epic win. My Skype name is toylet_gnome. All shall fear the WRATH OF MY GNOME!

EDIT: Oh, and the password is "avocado".
Okie dokie! Thanks everyone! If anymore of you have a Skype, just leave it here, or on my wall thingy. :) I'm adding you now :D
Vickie, I have Skype. Don't laugh, but my name is annie.angel.bubbles

I said don't laugh.

Oooer, guys. There is a very important notice which may or may not have escaped your attention.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO DEATHLY HALLOWS: PART UNO?????

I AM SO EXCITED!! We've waited so long for this... *SQUEE*
*'s Skype is victoria.prince62442*

*It's from an RPG, okay?! xD*
FIFTY DAYS UNTIL DEATHLY HALLOWS.
big smile
^49 DAYS! :D
I won't post my Skype name here, because it's my full name (I'm boring, I know, but in my defence, it was my dad that set it up) and I'm slightly paranoid about Internet Safety etc. I'll just say that my real first name is Aparna (AJ = my initials) and my last name is ten letters long, begins with a common Sri Lankan prefix and half of the letters are vowels. And, just as a reminder, I live in Australia.

^ I've probably given myself away completely *is an idiot*. Oh well, it was probably inevitable.

Taylor, I know it's probably annoying that I keep posting "talk to me" notes on the forum, but there's been another breakthrough of sorts. Haven't tried calling yet, but I'm not sure what the condition of your phone is and I'm at least 85% sure that you wouldn't pick up. And yes, this is in regard to the Hogwarts robes (when isn't it?) - and if there's 49 days left till the premiere, I really need your opinion.

A General Question: If I was to place an order for Hogwarts products (from Alivan's and Whimsic Alley) tomorrow, do you think that 48 days is enough time for it to be shipped from the US to Australia?
180 pages and it dies?! D= Nooooooooooooo...!!
*saves the forum from dying, and must sacrifice her chance to get post 4500* :(

Yay! 10 days till my trip to Hogsmeade! I is excited :D
WOW! GUYS! Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson are starring in a one-off BBC drama based on a poem called "The Song of Lunch" by Christopher Ried. I saw a snippet of it on the news and basically it's about two old flames meeting. Alan's going to be narrating, it sounds wonderful!

Weird, though. Snape and Professor Trelawney are meeting in an Italian bisto because Snape is still in love with her. Odd.
crying
link
link
Awwww, that's a bummer for the 3D thing... hopefully part 2 will be in 3D :)

Oooh, I just bought a Deathly Hallows 2011 calendar. There is a random picture of Bathilda Bagshot in it. Ah, it makes me lol.
My HP calendar right now has Voldy on it... It's scary, but not as scary as the 12 Justine Beaver posters my sister has in our room... >_<
No 3D? I was already looking forward to christening my bank card by buying 3D tickets!

Then again, I'd rather have good 2D quality than a) crap 3D quality or b) another HBP, where the release date is shoved back a year.
Oh my God, there is a musical version of Doctor Who in theatres. I must see this.

3D or not, I'm still going to the IMAX. That place is AWESOME.