Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4401-4450 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Why do you and Sarah think HL is so boring, Annie? It doesn't make sense... D=
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
Because it is. It's just clicking. And clicking. And clicking. Whoops, I lost my life. I have to wait thirty minutes. Ah, can't be arsed. *close window*
il y a plus d’un an Sworn_Alliance said…
That's why you TALK to people, Annie. This deserved a post from the Phantom of the Forum.
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
Annie, I do get it. Your brother is hilarious.

OMG! The PHAAAAAAAAAANtom of the forum is heeeeerree...
Your mastermind...
Phew. Thank you, Taylor. I was worried it'd just be an awkward joke that no one would ever get EVER.

Uggghhh I don't want to go back to school. I don't want to go back to Business Studies, Maths, Physics, teachers, prefects, bitches, jerks, etc, etc. But at least Art is a compulsory subject in Year 10, so we won't just get it on one term every year, which is good.
Hmm... I thirst...
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
I get it, Annie. :')

I think I only went on Hogwarts Live once, and it confused me. I haven't bothered with it since, yet I am on SnitchSeeker. :D

PS. I am not looking forward to school either. Last year though! Yay!
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Taylor, I emailed you about the uniforms. Verdict? Please say that you've talked to your dad, because there's two days left of this month. We're cutting it a little fine.

I did say "come to school on Monday" in it, but I take that back - since I sent that email, my nose has become so stuffed that I'm actually finding it difficult to talk. And considering what happened last time I gave you a cold, I think it's better if you stay away for a little while. (In the meantime, I'll be taking as many Panadols as I can find so that we don't have to forfeit our debate on Wednesday.)
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
I'M BACK! And I see the Phantom has paid us a visit... xD
SARAH!! OH MY GOD, I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!
*is pulling her hair out*

Today, I, Annie Bowles, of fourteen years of age, went to McDonald's and bought a Happy Meal for the simple reason of the free toy. Never have I been prouder...
*throws stuffed Momo at the cat*
I was at McDonald's a few hours ago, and I wanted a Happy Meal so bad so I could get an Alice in Wonderland doll XD
By the way, junk food like McDonald's doesn't taste that great after eating bad camp food for a week...
I know, right? I thought I was gonna throw up afterwards... not good. Gah, Keira is climbing all over me so I have to reach to the keyboard with the edges of my fingertips...
Gah, I've had "Hot Air Balloon" by Owl City stuck in my head since I saw 20 hot air balloons the other day...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
Went to pick up my school books (uhg.), and we were given touts of the school by some seniors. We were split into groups, and everyone in my group liked Harry Potter! We had all these weird activities to.. Like a question game. I got the question 'If you could change your name to any book characters name, what would it be?' My answer was Bellatrix. Everyone was like 'but Bellatrix is evil!'.
Yeah, but Bellatrix is awesome! Silly people...

Ugh, I have to start school next Tuesday >.<
il y a plus d’un an galou_2010 said…
big smile
oi Mrs_Grint!!! add me to your fan list cos i added you an my fan list!! jokin jokin, but plz do cos im brand new and ive only got 3 fans so ppl (includin you Mrs_Grint) add me!!
crying
I just added you :)

I'm sad! The Hogwarts Express left 5 hours ago and I wasn't on it!! D':
I'm on the Express... because I live in England.... and I am a witch... muahahahaa! I'm sitting here with Teddy, Lorcan and Lysander. Victoire is in a sulk because me and Teddy made fun of her Louis Vuitton The Art of Travel suitcase.

OMIGOD, this song is so epic! And Emma's in it! IT'S ARMAYZING!!
Annie, how many siblings do you have? The number seems to double every week. I have no idea why, but I'm beginning to imagine you being one of the Duggars or something. Eep, scary. I'm so glad I've just got the one sister.

Max is going psycho. It's ridiculous.
big smile
Well, Annie, you may be at Hogwarts with them, but me, Izzy, Alex, and Dan are going to a different magic school! Kitsilano School of Magic, or whatever the hell it's called... I need to ask Alex...
smile
Okay, Im starting a Harry Potter club because I noticed the school doesn't have one (I also go back to school Tuesday. Blah) Any ideas for the club? Should I bring butterbeer? XD
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Yes! XD

I went to the store today. Sang Time Lord Rock and Wizard Rock all the time. Best. Shopping trip. Ever. XD
big smile
Cool new apartment is cool and new. I miss my puppies though. :(

Ordering from Whmsic Alley tomorrow! WOOOOOOO!
^ Yes, and you forgot to give me your dad's new address and phone number. I've called, emailed and texted you. So, here is my last attempt at contact:

Have you asked him about my shipment yet?
laugh
My friend just took my bag of popcorn outside and threw it. We opened a bunch of Christmas crackers that I got for my birthday. XD

Your getting hogwarts robes? Which house are you in?
^ Ravenclaw, because it's AWESOME!

AJ, I've just messaged you. I'm sorry my phone is dead. Go read, it explains. Go get Vundi. Bribe her with chocolate or something.
Vundi is not going to authorise a money order for me. It'd be a waste of chocolate...chocolate that I don't have.
link is amazing. They just played Quidditch on it to raise money for UNICEF :D
OMGWTFBBQ! Stickaid is epicness. Taylor, I have seven siblings. And no, I do not live in a trailer. And yes, my parents have enough money to afford contraception.

I went to my uncle's wedding yesterday and by 10pm me and my cousin Magda were mega hyper on J20s and icing. We made our way onto the dance floor. And you know how you think you're good at something, or you look good, but you actually look like a nutter? Well that is what I thought "WOW! I'm actually really AMAZING at dancing! Look at how people are staring at me! THEY MUST LOVE ME!"

But no, my dad caught me on video. Dancing like a hairless cat in Antarctica.
On drugs.

Yes, that is how bad it is. I have been caught dancing on camera with a bunch of forty somethings.
What larks.
laugh
"Dancing like a hairless cat in Antarctica. On drugs."
I lol'd at that. A lot.

Annie, why are you never online when I am?! >_<
Timezones, Sarah, timezones. And school. And maths homework. It takes me longer than it should do.

Right at this moment, I'm stalking an exotic creature, only seen in the deep caves of Fruitbolia. The Red Seedless Grape is a timid, bumbling creature, in other words; easy prey. As I move closer towards it I can see fully it's rounded body and dark purple skin. Then, suddenly, I lunge forward, my teeth delicately piercing the thin skin. Immediately, the marks where I have bitten leak the sweet, delectable juice. The Red Seedless tries to limp away, but the predator is not merciless. As quick as a rather fast snail, I rip off a large flap of skin, taking with me the juicy flesh. The Red Seedless, falls, soon to be dead, obviously in agony. I relieve it of it's pain by one, quick bite. Taking it into my mouth and completely destroying it with my razor-sharp toothy-pegs.
Lovely story, Annie. I shall call it "Annabella Plates and the Hunt of the Tomato"

In other news...
If you are what you eat, then is Voldemort a unicorn? Is David Tennant a banana? Is Matt Smith fish custard? The world may never know...
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
sorry for not being on lately, but I had to post this picture :D
 sorry for not being on lately, but I had to post this picture :D
Baaaaaah. School tomarrow.But in good news I have a couple people wanting to buy my drawings.
GRAWR. I have school TODAY. And since I'm an amazing witch who happens to live in England - I'm at Hogwarts. But I have double Arithmancy today. GRAWR.

God, Sarah, you're so stupid! For the smartest girl in Hamburger Land you can really be a dumbass sometimes. It's not a story! It's a nature documentation! GOD, GET A GRIP.
worried
Annie, please tell me it's only the one sibling who likes Twilight. If all of them do, I'm very sorry and you can come live with me. The thought of living with 7 twifans is scary.
Taylor, please come back to school. I'm not contagious anymore. Promise.
Darn. I was looking forward to going to live in Kangaroo Land. I only have the one Twitard sibling. But both of my grandmothers, aunties and female cousins love Twilight...

*sips home-made strawberry milkshake*

Ooh, I met Gemma Jones today! I didn't realise she was in Half-Blood Prince as well. She said David Yates let her keep the wand she used when they all raised it for Dumbles and she carries it everywhere!
That is awesome, Annie!! Did she know you were related? :D

Ugh, I started high school yesterday, and managed to get lost a few times... lol
I didn't go today though, I was sick. But I FINALLY finished my summer homework this morning! Woo! XD
You are incredibly lucky, Annie - you met a Harry Potter cast member...that you are related to. Did you get any photos or anything?

EDIT: Post 4444! My day has brightened a little bit more.

And if you say that aloud, it rhymes. *is happy*
Yes... she arranged to meet us... so I do hope that she did know we were related.
Sarah! How's High School?! D'awww... you ickle firstie!

I've had a very good day at Volterra Castle. I had my GCSE Peforming Arts double today and we're working on short plays in groups of about six people. And some guys I was friends with formed a group... and I realised I was all on my ownie! :( Very sad. And Miss Granger, the drama teacher, ordered Katy Ody to go in their group. But Tom said "Aww, we wanted Annie!" And Mike, who is very tall and very large, bellowed "No! We want Annie! Move peasant!" and practically threw Katy aside and picked me up. It was awesome.

And I realised that the guys in my science class are very flattering, but shallow. They created a list of the 'shaggable' and the 'fugly' girls. Here is a taster:
Sasha M - The One who is just too HAWT!!
Kate F - The One who always looks shaggable
Annie B - The One that everyone secretly fancies

I was so chuffed that I was third on the 'shaggable' list. Though I was kinda pissed they put loads of my friends on the fugly side....

I didn't get any photos sadly :( BUT GUESS WHAT?! SHE SENT ME THE WAND!
This is most possibly the best day. Ever.
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
I guess I just missed everything...

(And I am too lazy to look at the previous pages)

I blame it all on Math. >:(
Die, Maths, die...

I'm tired. I conked out at half eleven and woke up five seconds later and it was half past six. Evil, I tell you...
Maths is evil. Yes, Taylor, you heard me.

Or probably not. Anyway.

Annie, I've had that experience many times. I woke up once at 5:30 (don't ask why, I have a tendency to mild insomnia during stressful periods), rolled over, rolled back to check the time again and it was five past seven. Which was annoying, as it meant I had to wake up for school.

Damn these seven hour school days...and my Mondays are ten and a half hours long.

Gah! I've got to stop turning you guys into my Agony Aunts. I swear, all I ever do on this forum is complain. I'm sorry, guys!
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
meh
Meh, complaining is fine. I complain all the time. It helps relieve stress, I know 'cause it's our Science lesson which I merely don't give a damn about.

I've also had the same experience, and yes, these experiences are evil. Just this night, maybe about 2:15, I thought of random stuff, then realized it's 7:30 am. Maybe my mind's just playing these weird tricks on me again, as usual.

Even if Math is my strongest subject, I still despise it....it just gave me a headache today
OW. My bloody legs are hurting from excercise. Hence why I'm writing this in the bath.

WOO! I'm in a hotel in London Town. I'mma see MUSE!!

OH MY GOD. I have seen the cutest baby EVER. John Green's baby, Henry, is like the product of what would happen if Alex Pettyfer and Keira Knightley got busy. ADORABLE!
Now me and Rose are discussing our future babies. I need to marry a certain boy in my form because of his genes. I NEED MY BABY TO HAVE DARK EYES! My eyes are green... dayum.

We're looking on the Mothercare website. Go figure.
*raises eyebrow* Hiding something, Annie?

Just kidding. I've read my mum's How To Care For Your Baby book several times, purely out of boredom.

The problem that I've got with who I'd marry is that I'm practically guaranteed to have to keep my last name (Sri Lankan first name mixed with a Western surname? I think not.), unless I marry a Sri Lankan or an Indian...and I'm not entirely sure about that, given my parents' bipolar tendencies. At least they won't force me into a "traditional" marriage - my sister asked once (with a note of distaste in her voice) and Mum was like, "No. You girls can feel free to marry an Australian boy...actually, it's probably better if you do." She then went onto a minor rant about how dominating Sri Lankan men can be and how we'll lose the fun in our lives, etc. etc.

I have no idea how I got onto that topic. Anyway.

Damn, I just remembered my piano lesson. Better go practice.
heart
I just got back from a party, and it was amazing; They had Red Vines.
^ Win.

AJ, Nel's sister (who's now 4 months pregnant) married someone with an Irish last name. She kept her name, but her children's last names are hyphenated... which makes them SEVEN SYLLABLES LONG! GAHH!

I just lost at Monopoly, and twice at Chess. :(
My parents say I can marry any type of guy. Apart from Jamaican. Odd. My name is annoying. It doesn't seem to go with anything.

Wow. I've only just realised. I've been struck by Teenagerdom. Here I am, in my bedroom, on my laptop, with my iPod plugged into listening to Panic! At The Disco, whilst doing GCSE French revision.
Crazy.
big smile
How cool would it be if I married a guy who's last name was Taylor. LOL! Taylor Taylor. Of course, if that happened, I'd have to change my middle name from Anne to Isadora. I mean, come on! How could I pass up the opportunity to have the initials TIT?