Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
HAPPY STAR WARS DAY! 'May the fourth' be with you!
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
Oh, haha, I got post 3100.

HAPPY FAKE STAR WARS DAY, PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN DIFFERENT TIMEZONES!
I shall be celebrating real Star Wars day on May 25th, where it belongs.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I'VE FOUND DEATH EATER ROBES AND A BIG ROCK!!

AND A BOWLING BALL!
lmao
cake
... Where?

I want to eat brownies. Nom.
I'm unpacking stuff from around 3 years ago, and I'm finding a whole bunch of strange stuff
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
hey, mind if i join you guys
big smile
WELCOME ZANHAR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We like new members. It makes everything even more fun.
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
For all you peoples who want to chat with meh and never gets a reply, Fanpop hates me. So...

GET YAHOO IM.
il y a plus d’un an ncisfan001 said…
Then you wouldn't mind if I joined too?
^ The more the merrier. :D
smile
:) so how is everyone
Good :)

Woo! 3113!
Sorry, we like getting special posts :)
Woo! Two new recruits!
cool
lol that reminds me of when i got post 1919 it made me feel spicle
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
For the Indian surname, I was about to recommend my own...then I realized that I'm a Lankan, not an Indian. Fail.
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
I'm googling on Making a Lightsaber at the moment. I found it! *mwahahaha* Though, I'm not sure if it can kill someone, I hope it can so we can go and have a violent appointment with Meyer. link Hooray! Newbies! We've found new weapons in place of these cheap golf clubs.
 I'm googling on Making a Lightsaber at the moment. I found it! *mwahahaha* Though, I'm not sure if it
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod. I'm so hungry - *jaffa cakes, nom nom nom* MORE!! *eats Crabbe-and-Goyle-looking cupcakes* and.. and! *eats Penguins* Yummy.

*sigh* The only Indian surnames I know are Patil and Singh. What an extensive vocab I have!
Ooooh, jaffa cakes! I saw them at the store today! I bought an Aero thing or whatever instead though :)
il y a plus d’un an TeamSiriusBlack said…
AprilCandy: I know what I'm doing this weekend!
il y a plus d’un an electricelle said…
smile
i stuffed my face with jaffa cakes today 2 to help with the depression of doing an essay for college,cadbury's chocolate fingers helped also :)
Hello everyone!
Mrs-Grint, mind them cupcakes don't have a sleeping draught in em or ya could wake up in a broom closet with some missing hair ;)
Great, now I have stomach flu like Smella. That's probably the result of those Twitards I've eaten a few months or weeks ago.
big smile
Yum, Aero. I am such a pig.
That's weird, Margot, because I've got stomach flu, too... it probably was those twitards we ate. I wonder if Harry and Ron have it too.
But at least this means no school! With means no double maths, no triple science with the Onion Bhaji and no triple English with MRS SATAN! WOO!
LOL, I've just made my message alert "Oh, Goyle rules!" It is win.
you dont have to go to school... your lucky
big smile
Yesh, yesh I am. But I'm still ill, which is not lucky :(

So who are we fighting for?
Slytherclaw!
Watch us fight,
Stand in awe!
Slytherclaw!
Stand too close,
Well break your jaw!
Slytherclaw!
You think you'll win,
Well heres one flaw:
Slytherclaw!
You cant stand
The mighty claw!

Woo! Go Slytherclaws!
big smile
Oh my Godric, I just got back from the homeopathic hospital and in the truck home I realised how obsessed with HP I am. EVERYTHING seem related it. Like, there was a pub called "The Galleon" and a community centre called "The Potters' House" and there was a Lavender Road. And right next to my house there's a flower shop called The Red Flower Burrow!
Siriusly, you couldn't make this stuff up... ;)
il y a plus d’un an IndianBurnHex said…
I AM BACK! Kind of... I'm not supposed to be here.
I just got back from my dangerous venture all around the wizarding world, looking foritems that might help us. I have crafted a sword that acts just like a wand. Here! Venestings(ve nay stings)for everybody!
DAN!!!!
DAN!!!!!!!
Welcome back, ol' chap! XD
link

This is a link to a story I had BatBogeyHex (Grace) post for me. READ IT! It's awesome, isn't it, Sarah?
YES! Guys, read it!!
It.Is.WIN!!! Oh no...*barf* I still have the stomach fu, NOOOO!!! Annie, Harry and Ron have it, but thanks to Madam Pomfrey they're alright.

EDIT: 3133!!

EDIT2: Hmm, I went to the airport and saw a bald guy who looks uncannily like Voldemort.
zzz
Darn, friggin' Madam Pomfrey...
HI DAN!!! Lol, bit late.

Hmmm... what is the link about...
Whoah, I had to sit next to a 14 year old who looks like Harry Potter (in his third year). This is a hallucination, I hope.

EDIT: It's not a hallucination. Waaah...
sad
Ooooh! I read that story on the link. It's fantastic, Dan! =D

WOO! FINALLY! FRIDAY! After all these long, long years. But.. I has homework.. *pout*
Annie's being mean to me :( She laughed at my humiliation.
laugh
LOL, only because you said you had a crush on Lestat from HL. I mean, seriously?!?! And you spurred me on. Reverse phycology, Izzy, you told me not to laugh. I did. It's practically your own fault.
LLAMAS Annie

I named my tree Billy Mays... Hehe
'Twas my friend's idea :P
If you met him, you'd understand. =(
Billy Mays?!!! HA! lol. By the way, Billy says hi, Sarah.
I think I left Billy on my table... LoL, I guess I'll have to plant him later

Haha, tell Billy I said hi back :)
Hooray! No more stomach flu, at least it's Friday. Naming a tree doesn't seem idiotic, only humorous. Darn, that kid who looks like Harry Potter was going to the same place I was, and he's british, ironic.

EDIT: 3143 ;)
big smile
Oh. My. Godric. The HP/Billy Mays/Twishite fanfic is going wonderfully! =D
Of course naming a tree isn't idiotic. I name all sorts of things. Like my wardrobe.. and the sofa, you catch my drift! ;)
I just went out to the shops so I could buy mother's day stuff/birthday presents for Courteney's friends/sort out the crazy shit happening with my phone, and while we were in the Telstra dealer, Courteney and I were looking at mocks (mobile phone socks). They had Team Edward and Team Jacob mocks... I almost bought a Team Edward mock for AJ, but I decided against it. Then I nearly bought her a New Moon DVD, but I'm saving up for Hogwarts robes, so I didn't do that either.

My Dad owes the video rental place $50.60 in late fees... for one DVD. FAIL!

And on top of all that, I saw about 20 New Moon posters today. WHEN WILL IT STOP?
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Of course, this was before Taylor found out that I got her a New Moon postcard...then again, I didn't have to pay.

I saw an even worse fail at the shops (also buying a Mother's Day present, funnily enough). We went past the cinema while trying to find a parking space...and there's already a promotional poster for Eclipse (aka Edward Cullen Lacks in Penis Size, Epically). I didn't get a close look at it, but I have a feeling that it was advertising the chance to win Twilight merchandise.

Maybe I should go in the draw...if I win, it would mean that I wouldn't have had to waste money on it - so I'd have the joy of burning it all without feeling guilty about wasted money.

On the down side, my family already knows that I hate Twilight with a passion...and I guess burning it would create (if not increase) my very own carbon footprint.
heart
Woo! The results from my crazy HP merchandise spree yesterday have arrived. I just can't resist buying things on the internet. Even if it's stuff I don't even like! I swear to God, I shall never be allowed to get an eBay account.

But the stuff I bought is AWESOME!
- Luna Lovegood jewellery, including: radish earrings; a rabbit Patronus bracelet and a Gurdyroot necklace, all designed by Evanna Lynch.
- Hermione's Yule Ball earrings
- Slytherin house ring

And the Flying Hedwig necklace and Philosopher's Stone pendant look really tempting.. ooh, and a Golden Egg pendant! It even plays a tune when you open it. Whoa, I sound pretty spoilt. WANT! WANT! WANT! Lol. *shifty eyes...*
*...strokes Dumbledore's Army t-shirt...*
laugh
WATCH THIS!!!!!!!

*dies*
OH MY GOD. Watch it! It is HILARIOUS.
Thought the other vids are quite disturbing...
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
IM BACK TOO! Sorry I haven't been on much. I've been busy with coursework and so on. Stupid stuff. What's been going on?
That is hysterical! Welcome back, Vicky!

I don't really name that much stuff, but when my sister buys a bag of glitter, she names it Edward. Failure.