Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an lucius_malloy said…
O_o I better do that too...

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
yah i should do the same

il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
I already did the vow :P
I have my Toilet books and other shitty merchandise in my closet, which I plan to sell at a garage sale in order to have spending money for the Wizarding World :D
i really want to go to the Wizzarding World
meh
Aw me too... but it's kinda unprobable ._.
same here
il y a plus d’un an KishuandIchigo said…
I gotta say it!

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.

you know what?
I went to the movies a few days ago (to see toy story 3) and every ad outside was for eclipse! SERIOUSLY!
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
I could sell my Twicrap stuff too. I actually never thought of doing that. How much do you think they'd sell for?

Edit: did you hear that Kristen Stewart called her fans retarded.
link
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Kristen Stewart is a bitch...

Earlier today I saw a commercial for Burger King, and the toys were Eclipse toys. FOR KIDS! And they had a grandma wearing a Team Jacob shirt!! It scared the hell outta me O_O
Oh yeah, I saw them too. My friend and I were gonna get that Edlard one and set fire to it. Should we make a video? ...I'm being lazy. I should be working on my animations. Oh, by the way, what's Hogwarts Live? My computer won't show it, it's being crappy. I'm trying to fix it currently.
il y a plus d’un an Guin90 said…
Say it I must:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischief Managed.'

il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Where are all these new people coming from!? xD

Quakefur, HogwartsLive is a Harry Potter RPG, but it has very little to do with HP. All the good players are gone, anyway, too.
laugh
Ok, thanks!
So many new Pheonix Fighters! Where do they all come from?
(does anyone know if the Silverstream person actually joined, or did they just comment?)
Grrrr. That stupid Volvo-Eclipse commercial is playing so many times!
Hey, guys! Where are you coming from?

Edit: I know! It's so stupid...
Um... I Googled 1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight, since I was bored, then I read like 25 pages of that forum, then I just drifted over here?
I was linked to the 1000 reasons etc page, through facebook, I actually had to write an essay for one of classes at tafe, on current cult fiction, and as cliched as the subject was for my class, I figured why not?? When I found this post I again figured why not?? Twilight is utter crap and we really need to do something about it.
Oh, makes sense!

*got 3769*
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
smile
^^ same thing happened to me.

OMG THANK GOD SCHOOL ENDED TODAY!!!! hahaha my campus principal started to cry at the assembly XD
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­GH!­

You know what, I'm ill at home. So very, very bored. No one to talk to. So what did I do in the early hours of this morning?
I played with my sister's barbie dolls.
Granted, they were the Tonks and Lupin dolls I customised... but still!
I don't even know why I'm telling you this.

There's a village called Bristol-Myers Squibb in France.
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
You'll never guess what happened yesterday morning.

We got a new Prime Minister... and it's our first female Prime Minister...

And she's a bit of a bogan.

Yes I'm liberal, how did you guess? *sarcastic shock horror*
Careful, she might be the next Margaret Thatcher. And she went mental. But still, she isn't mental yet obviously! Woo! =D

Heh heh... reminds me of Alex Day's video on Hung Parliament.

I'm a monster-raving-loony/Green party supporter. Heh heh.
you should be thankful you don't have a mega feminist mother. as soon as she found out she began singing old feminism strength anthems *bangs head on a wall*
Haha I'm a greenie too, although I may have voted labor if Rudd were still there. Gillard is nothing but a filthy backstabber.

She's a redhead too so she could be even more like Thatcher :D. I think we may be pretty well doomed. Hahaha
OMG WATCHING SWEENY TODD!!!!
*is watching The Wedding Singer*

I've just finished reading The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon. It's very interesting. And I squealed when "Bellatrix" was mentioned in it, though not Lestrage, the star.

Lalalala *runs after butterflies*
*watches curiously, then shrugs and chases after them*
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Okay. This is officially the best birthday I've ever had...and it hasn't even begun yet!

I had six items on my birthday wish list, and had the intent of buying most of them for myself when in Sydney (that is, during the Music Tour, which departs in exactly seven hours - EEEEEEEEE!). Since the start of today, I've received three of those six and many more besides. *is ecstatic*

I probably sound like a spoilt brat, don't I?

EDIT: I should probably explain what I mean about my birthday not having begun yet. I was born on June 26th, 1995, at 11:20 in the morning. However, because the Music Tour is flying out on my actual birthday, I've decided to celebrate with my family today - well, there's only about an hour left of today, but hopefully you get what I mean - and then celebrate with my friends on the tour. So today is a mixture of my birthday and my un-birthday.

EDIT 2: Taylor, have you turned your mobile on recently? If you do, you'll probably see about a million missed calls from me. Please call me, because I want to talk to you in person...well, not really in person, per se, but I mean that there are some things I want to discuss that you just can't say on a forum. I just wanted to have a phone conversation before flying out.
big smile
Awesome, I hope you have a good day!

AHHHHHHH! Third year (my form) are peforming A VERY POTTER MUSICAL TONIGHT!! It's gonna be soooo epic. :D:D:D:D
Good luck, Annie! Rather than giving you typical well-wishing, I think that nothing is more fitting than good-luck wishes through AVPM quotes.

Cho: I believe in you!
Cedric: *slight pause* That's all I needed to hear.

...Although I'm not suggesting that we have a romantic relationship. I do love everyone here, but in a non-sexual way.

EDIT: Haha. If you want to think in a non-technical way, I am now fifteen years old. Although the real age-change won't happen for another eleven hours, I always liked the idea of the midnight age-change.
Grrr, I'm still thirteen :\
I think I'm like the second youngest here, Izzy being the youngest :P

GOOD LUCK, ANNIT! May the force be with you! XD
*feels so young* Oh well, August isn't that far away, but I'm the youngest out of all my friends. At least I'll be younger when I leave school... and they'll die before me! Mwahahahahaaaa!
Annie, you're 2 months and 24 days older than me. I'm like the second youngest out of all my friends, though probably the most mature... lol
Wow. Does that mean that I'm the oldest Phoenix Fighter here?

That'd be pretty cool, if I was.

The irony is that I'm the shortest of all of my friends - then again, most of them are born in the first half of the year. Taylor, on the other hand, is four months younger than me...and 24 centimetres taller. (She wasn't joking when she said she's unnaturally tall...although I am rather short, having more of my father's genes than my mother's.) There has been many a time when I've been upset with her just for talking to me - when she turns to talk, she nearly always drops her had and stoops a little, just so that she can see me.
Same, lol.

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD! Just when I couldn't get any more excited, I was told there was a THE LAST AIRBENDER MOVIE COMING OUT! How come I wasn't informed of this beforehand?! I just had a major bitch with Sarah because Toph wasn't mentioned at all before I realised she would be in the sequel *facepalm*

Any other screaming TLA fangirls out there?
Sorry...I'm not a TLA fangirl, I'm just a plain Avatard.

Which reminds me - I have the Avatar DVD!! *adrenalin/happiness boost*

EDIT: Just when I thought I couldn't get happier, I realised that the Music Tour group flies out in exactly four hours and three minutes.

I think I'm on cloud number nine.
AJ, you're not the oldest, I think Dan is, though he hasn't been on here in a while

I am soooo excited for TLA movie! :D
^True. Oh well, I'm not seething or anything. I'm just cold, because it's 1:48 AM and this is the second-coldest June on record that Perth has ever seen. I think the lowest we've had so far is -0.1 or so, but that's still pretty cold for Australia. And, according to our Music Director, Sydney will be even worse.

So I've packed a trenchcoat and four jumpers, including my school jumper. It's a miracle that my suitcase weighs less than 20 kilos, what with having to pack the entire winter uniform.
It's winter in Australia, isn't it? That's weird, because it's summer here...
Yeah, it's winter here. But you guys in the Northern Hemisphere are so lucky - when you have winter, you actually get snow...whereas over here, we just get lots of rain, some lightning/thunder storms and the occasional hail storm. I have never actually seen real snow in my life, which is incredibly depressing. Thank God the Japan Tour is happening in our summer, which is their winter, which means snow.

And for the record, that freak hail storm that Taylor was talking about quite a while ago (I think it was three or so months ago) was the first of its kind for fifty years, so don't assume that we get weather like that all the time.

EDIT: It's 2:30 AM now...and I shouldn't even be awake, given the long day ahead. Oh well. Anyway, I think I'm going to go do my final packing for the flight now, to make sure I don't miss the meeting time. So...I guess I'll see you all in about eleven days.

xxAJ
laugh
I like the Last Airbender. I used to be majorly obsessed when it first came out, though. I have to see the movie now. :)
...it's Summer where I am.

Edit:
in other news...
I has found the Michigan Hogwarts! We went to pick up a bedframe for my brother (in a bad neighborhood bars on windows, ect.) then suddenly, we were in this Insainly rich 4mill+ neighbor hood and I saw this HUGE castle-lookin thing. It had the castle walls, and like, six freaking towers comming off it. I want to go back and take pictures.
There was also a house with an eight-car garage under it.
big smile
OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod! HALF TIME!!

Hi guys! I'm on my Drama teacher's laptop! We've just finished the first half of AVPM and I'm sweating like a racehorse whose just been racing across the Sahara Desert in summer without any water with a whole crowd watching it and a black wig on it's head.
Everything's going excellently, the girl playing Draco slipped into a German accent (WTF??) for a while, but we got her back to England.
Ahhhaaaaaa, everyone's coming back with their Capri Suns and icecreams and what not. Better be going!
smile
Good luck!
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!!

I'm an absolute twat, I know. I was going to bombard you with texts at midnight, but because I'm such a shit friend, I didn't remember it was your birthday until I woke up this morning. *facepalm* Oh, and my phone is still in my handbag... with a dead battery.

I suck.

I hate hate HATE Kevin Rudd, so I'm glad he's gone, but I'd rather just get rid of the Labor government altogether. I mean, they make a bazillion promises, only fulfill about three, ruckus up with a shitload of taxes, then do a total 180 on everything and change leadership because everyone hates them.
OH MY GOD, A MICHIGAN HOGWARTS?!?! I MUST GO TO IT!!!
Michigan is awesome. We are shaped like a mitten, we have AVPM, Tonks and the Aurors (wrock), and we had Jackson Rathbone and Taylor Lautner (I like them for other movies outside of Toilet!!)

I'm really tired right now, because I was at the Livonia Spree all day, which is like a really big fair/carnival thing. This is my second time going this week, plus I went to Cedar Point (an amusement park) on Monday. I love summer :D

ANNIE! How was AVPM???

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJ!!
cake
Bristol is awesome, too.... Russell Howard was born here. And the Phelps twins visit regularly... we also officially have the best shopping centre in the world... just sayin'.

SARAH! IT WAS AWESOME!! We even had a little cast party!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still say Michigan is better. I was born here. That makes it awesome.

WOOO!!! I wish I could've seen it. AVPM performed by 13 year old Brits sounds very entertaining.
cake
Happy Birthday!!

Oh, and I wish I could have seen the AVPM preformance. Sounded fun.
so do I... hahaha win my mum said that if AVPM ever comes to Aus, she'll take me- it doesn't matter if I'm 30, she'll still take me. :)

(oh, and it turns out I have about 713 books now. I found another 20... XD)
Vault 713! Haha, I remembered the Philosopher's Stone vault number

I don't think they'll ever perform AVPM or AVPS again, sadly, since it's gonna be on YouTube. I realllllllly wish I could've seen AVPS live, I'd have walked to Ann Arbor if I had to! But they didn't send me tickets :(
crying
*cries* I know!!! :(