Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Woo! =D what do I get to be? xD
il y a plus d’un an snapeislove said…
*votes for Izzy as.. err.. Potato Merchandiser??* kidding..xD
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
Anything you want to be, Izzy. The office will be on Candy Mountain!

EDIT: 3454!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Potatoes in Candy Mountain? xDD
That would be nice.. And epic..
It'll be the first one in history! It's a decision, no one will stop it! Besides, I don't know if Candy mountain will last, I'm giving away chunks of it to all the people in the world (except Twitards) every *chooses random days of the week* Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

EDIT: 3456! These numbers are so speshul.
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
big smile
^ Ooooooh, bitch. U steelz da kewl numbrs. Grr.

Alex Day hasn't updated in a while. :(
Although, the Glory Holes video nearly made me piss myself, I was laughing so hard.
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
I know! He really needs to upload a video, preferably Alex Reads Twilight :)

I want to be a ruler of something!
Everyone can be ruler of something.

Number-stealing has nothing to do with being the ruler. It's just about coincidences.

I will now post a random picture.
 Everyone can be ruler of something. Number-stealing has nothing to do with being the ruler. It's
I shall be... THE FRENCH FRY RULER!!!!
*dun dun dunnnnn*
lol

I've got "Word Disassociation" stuck in my head...
Good idea! More potato business! Hooray! hooray! *dun dun dunnnnn*

I have the word 'toast' stuck in my head.
il y a plus d’un an Persephone713 said…
mischievous
Im a Phoenix Fighter, count me in.
il y a plus d’un an TeamSiriusBlack said…
mischievous
I'm Queen of Potatoes!
Yay! A new recruit! XD

I'm Princess of French Fries! (or Chips, if you call them that)
I just found out that Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton are together, they have a boy named Billy Raymond and a girl named Nell, and Johnny Depp is Billy Ray's godfather. This seems like an epic discovery.
That's because it IS an epic discovery!

I have discovered AmazingPhil on YouTube. My hair's messed up from headphones.

"Firema-? No, I can't be a fireman, look at these arms. I'm not going to be carrying any women over my shoulder, climbing out of a burning walrus-...walrus? Hehe, walrus. That's how my mind works!-"
LOL, I shall check him out later :P

Now I'm off to 8th grade Honour's Night...
big smile
One of many potato song I've searched xDD

il y a plus d’un an xharrypotterx said…
hahahah!! patato song!! :P im.....anything royal that has to do with lays patato chips!!! :P i like lays
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
^ Thins and Red Rock Deli are the only types for me...actually, I love nearly all brands of chips, those are just my favourite two.
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
big smile
Hi guys! I came back from France this morning!

Speaking of "Lays potato chips" that seems what they call them in France, too. Aren't they Walkers Crisps in Australia and America? :( I'm glad that I can speak English without people giving me weird looks.
I didn't think it was true, I thought it was just a horrific nightmare...
I found Twilight: The Graphic Novel in a French bookstore! I couldn't read much of it, obviously, but I got the gist. AND on the ferry there was Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse... but sadly, no Harry Potter.

But don't worry, guys! Here's an old 80s tune to get spirits high. I sang this through the whole ten days AND it got me past absailing down a high cliff. Blurry terrifying!
Annie! *huggles* Hope you had fun in France. I've only been once (in 2004), and we were in Paris for three days. Not exactly as long a stay as I'd hoped, but we were due in Sri Lanka for a cousin's wedding and touring Europe was an added bonus. Anyway.

About the chips...I've never heard of Walker's Crisps, but the brands I usually see are:
Smith's
Thins
Red Rock Deli
Kettle
Lays

Then again, my knowledge is sadly lacking.
I don't think I've ever actually seen Lays, although I have heard of them, but I've never even heard of Walker's before just then.

Welcome back Annie! *triple hugs with extra glompage* France is naaaaice. I went for 2 weeks in '08, then I went to London for two weeks just after. 'Twas fun, mostly. My parents separated in the May, and we went on holiday in September and October... all four of us. Awkward is an understatement.

Heneveh, I just had a good laugh at the ridonkulous wig Kristen Stewart had to wear for Eclipse. Why didn't she just dye her hair back and get extensions (which is exactly what she did for the first film *facepalm*)? You'd think she'd get sick of having a greasy, black mullet at some point. Or maybe she could just use some shampoo... OR SMILE! God, she annoys me.
ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *totally awesome supermegafoxyawesomehot glompage*
They call them Lays potato chips here. We also have Bettermaid (made here in Detroit!), and a bunch of others that I don't feel like thinking of.
I was looking through SHOUT magazine on the coach this morning and there was an article about how Dakota Fanning and "K-Stew" (Siriusly?? *facepalm*) are now practically BFFLs.
Dakota: We're so alike, it's scary! Kristen is just so optimistic and we clicked as soon as we met! It's great having a gal pal on set. *thumbs up - tooth shine*
Okay, she didn't do the thumbs or teeth, but that is what it said. WHO EVEN CARES?!
Christ, why didn't I just read Cosmo?

Oh, by the way, these are Walker's Crisps
 I was looking through [i]SHOUT[/i] magazine on the coach this morning and there was an article about
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
Today almost nobody was at school, as they all ditched and went to Ohio and Cedar Point. There was one class with only two people! Some person just posted the plans on facebook, and soon almost everybody was going. It was weird having so little people in all my classes.

Other news: I picked up a book and a couple chapters later came across this 'I'd met my true love; I was having a Bella-Swanish moument'. Are books really relating their content to Twilight now? Sad.
This hideous creature, boys and girls, is called a TROLL.
*FACEPALM, FACEPALM, FACEPALM*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an boolander25 said…
Oh my wizard god, she's on here too?
More proof! Can't even spell Cullen.
OH MY GOD! MAKE IT STOP!!!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!

Today was an eventful day. I saw the Prince of Persia, then I went to somebody's house while there was a huge downpour outside, which my dad had first claimed to be "a quick shower." I ran outside to the car to get my phone off the charger, and when I got back I was SOAKED, so I had to borrow some chick's clothes until mine dried. Then my dad showed me a photoshopped picture of his cousin in bed with another man....
Then I watched some dude break his foot by dumping a chair containing his wife on it.
And this all happened within 2 hours after I saw the movie.
You fail.
You have some serious issues.
Fail Troll. Just simply a fail who can't spell to save her life.
What I can understand is that a donut is making her cry...
I don't know, did we make you cry? How would I know? Unlike Edtard, I am not a stalker.
il y a plus d’un an boolander25 said…
I thought donuts were pretty awesome too...
il y a plus d’un an PoooBoo said…
laugh
ROFL! This is making me choke with laughter.
You should be a comedian, Hannah!?
il y a plus d’un an PoooBoo said…
big smile
Poor donut, what did it ever do to you...?
This is making me feel like a donut, extra sprinkles please♥
Lol, that was good for a laugh. Beware those mean donuts, kids!
big smile
link

BOOYAH!!!! Tom's got 66% while the others don't even have 10%!!!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACO!!! <3
Woo! I love birthdays! And what better way to spend the birthday of an awesome guy by...

Flying to Sydney!

Sorry I forgot to tell you, AJ. I've just got some crap virus thing so I'm staying with dad for a week. I think mum's pretty sick of having me hanging around the house all day making mess. I shall spend the 4 hour flight analysing Twilight. Hey, I own the books, I might as well do something useful with them. Maybe I should review it in vlogs,I'm just worried that it might seem to much like Alex Reads Twilight... or would it? I dunno, I'll probably never get around to it. Just a (possibly) cool idea I had floating around.

Oh my Godric. I just realised, I'm going to stay with my dad because I feel like I'm being a burden for my mum, and he lives on the other side of the country in a place which is very rainy around now... Shit! I'm turning into her. What do I do? GAH! If some guy thinks I smell funny, can't read my mind (which is slightly more exsistent than Bella's), stalks me, dazzles me, watches me sleep, and/or has a strange affinity for body glitter, I promise I will kick him in the balls. No demon spawn are coming from this teenager.
Oh that is not right.

The troll deleted her posts!
big smile
Troll? oh, the one who bought her keyboard with factory defect.. Poor thing.
crying
Taylor...

I was going to call you to make plans, seeing as a) it's finally mid-term break and b) I'm shooting for a photography task and I'm allowed to have friends in the prints. I guess I'm left to stay in my room and do homework, eat chips and read Avatar fanfiction.

...so now I'm going to go curl up in my sock drawer, and sleep for days.
Yes, I'm breaking the rules here by posting two consecutive comments, but what I'm about to say deserves its own comment:

ALEX DAY HAS UPLOADED CHAPTER FIFTEEN!
I KNOW! I WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT!!!

And Taylor, if you come back all sparkly (though I don't know how I would know...), we'll have no choice but to attack you.

And one more thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRACO!!!! (yes, again)
Happy Birthday Draco! Even though your wand wood and birth date make no sense whatsoever...

Oh my Rowling, has everyone seen the photos of the trio plus Draco when they're older? AND THE NEXT GENERATION CHILDREN?! Oh my GOD! THEY ARE SOOOO ADORABLE! But the special effects people got a little over excited and the adults just look... too old. Dan and Bonnie look OK, but the rest..? It's not exactly a positive end to the franchise, seeing our beloved characters haggard and dowdy. I just hope they look better in the actual movie.
Damn you Annie, you got 3500!!

Yeah, Draco looks weird!! He's 37 in the movie... O_o
But the back of Scorpius' head is adorable! XD
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
I got 3502. ;D I'm confused. I haven't been on this in a couple of days. I need to read back. :)