Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM
save

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
Yes, I realized that Taylor, but... yeah, I just failed to write it :P

Annie wants a divorce because of my icon. Why, Annie, WHY?! WE CAN WORK THIS OUT!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an IndianBurnHex said…
Say, Sarah, want to help me kill some Dementors? *glows red as A BIG GIVAWAY HINT!!!*
hehe, sure! *a breeze blows around as another hint*
il y a plus d’un an DracoLuver said…
^ Unless they make a theme song. o.O But, yeah, best school song ever!
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Taylor, I assure you I am not a 49 year old paedophile. I am not Edward.
Nor am I, though Annie seems to think so...
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
I think a lighter would send the disco balls running... want me to bring some, as well as some matches?
I love this new person!
^ DracoLuver- that would require brains, something they do not posses.
^^DracoLuver, I assumed you meant the twazis, that's why I verbally abused them. If you were talking about our side, then we would totally win.
GINGER HIPPIES WITH LIGHTSABERS!!! Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I just realised how awesome that name would be for a band.
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Bloody Music Camp. I won't be able to do my homework, study for my tests, watch MasterChef or post here for three days...but it's compulsory. Then the tests themselves mean that, when I get back, I probably won't be able to post here until they're over. *eyes well up slightly* I'll see you all in a week, and I'll see if I can scout out the Dark Side a bit while I'm gone.
*cries* Bye! ='(

I almost read a Jane/Alec fic...I'm so ashamed...
see you ChocAttack266!!!!

@LilysLittleTwin, yeah, I know how you feel- except for the fact that they're probably x1000000 better than the actual books.

right now this is how I feel: x_x deadish.
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
big smile
Goodbye ChocAttack266!
@ToyletGnome, I can assure you I am not a 49 year old Peado. I have facebook, so if you wanna go on that and check my profile out, then you can.
@LilysLitteTwin, I read one of my friends Twilight Fic. It was good, but because it was for Twilight, it automatically sucked.

Anyway, I feel so out of this now. I haven't been on it in ages. I can't even get on the Phoenix Fighters site. WHAT iS THIS MADNESS? But yeah, I can't find it. ¬_¬ On other subjects, it is the Glee finale episode tomorrow night, and I already know the storyline. Hurrah for the interwebz! Oh, and my sock has a gigantic hole in it, which my toes keep popping out from, and now my foot is cold. I'm going to go and change my socks. Oh, and during the days I have been away, I have been fighting against the darkness(Twilight) and it's followers(Twihards). I feel awesome today.
This is a day late, but bye AJ! Seeya when you return!

Vicky, keep the sock on! It's holey! Holy! Geddit?
LoL, I just failed at imitating George.
@ToyletGnome, yeah, I'm just into high school. I'm the TARGET for pedofilia, not the person actually doing it!
(sorry about the bad spelling, but I'm not fully awake yet. Even though it's midday here.)
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
laugh
I went to my 8th grade graduation party, and it was awsome! I won three things in a raffle, and got a pheonix spray tattoo. They ran out of red though and it's got blue flames. Pheonix Fighters! By the way, is it okay for me to make a Pheonix Fighters advertisement animation? I'm gonna use the song Byakuya True Light
--By the way: I promiss you Im not a 49 year old pedo- Im only turning 14 in a couple weeks (July). I can't even drive yet.--

in other news, there was some interview with Smeyer where she answered the reason that her 'werewolves' imprint on little kids was the fun of it because you never knew what to expect...

So Smeyer reveiled that she thinks pedophiles are fun...
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!! I forgot how good it feels to type on a laptop.

Haha. Don't worry, I think this is the last place a paedophile would look. I mean, we're all pretty much nerds, therefore we are smart enough to not fall into the trap of paedophiles (e.g. Edward and Jacob)... I think.

Toddlers and Tiaras is frigging hilarious, but the pageant mums are scary as all hell. *cringes*
il y a plus d’un an snapeislove said…
@ToyletGnome -- Pageant moms?? (oh shit..Oh shit..)
smile
@ToyletGnome, lucky for them, I'm a self named nerd (that didn't make much sense) with practically my own library in my bedroom alone.
I have about 230 books in my bedroom.

I feel sorry for all "mind readers", if they went into my mind they'd get scarred. For life.
sorry, that was really random.
^230 books?? wow.. My mom would kill me if my books reached 20. *weeps*
awwwwww ;( *hugs* don't worry. when you're older you can shove her into a retirement home, and never give HER any books. then she'll see what a mistake she made.
ummm btw, if your feelings were hurt, I meant that as a joke.
I wish I had that many books, I've only got 98. (Yes, I just spent like 3 minutes counting books XD)

Blarg, I don't wanna go to school today, stupid exams...
But at least I get out for summer vacation at 10:30 on Thursday! :D
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!

Hi guys, I'm freaking out after ONE day at school about my Business Studies GCSE!
Also my Technology GCSE - which is friggin' textilesd of all things!
But no, you can't do ART for GCSE, thank you very much, Miss Barraclough. Now go burn in hell.
Heeheehee. I'm feeling very hyper - perhaps those two Lucozade sport drinks and the Gatorade I had is a contributing factor. As well as that half bag of fizzy cola bottles I had with Jade on the bus. Aaahhhh well... I spent my whole Biology lesson looking through the school's "nature reserve" for bugs! What fun, what fun...

Anyway, back to the subject. I like books. I'm re-reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, my friend Joe gave it to me for my eleventh birthday. It's one of my favourite... and I feel v. mature and sophisticated when I carry it around in my bag. Then again, I'm also reading Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison. Hey, don't judge! The Book Thief is tragic - I need some humour or I become over-emotional!!
Oooh, and Sarah, I went HP cast-stalking (sounds creepy... but lots of people do it!) AND when Rupert and co were having a sort of tea break (having a coffee, snacking, brunch, whatever...) my friend James made me pluck up the courage to shout "AH!! GINGER!!" (like you told me to, lol) they looked around a bit. Not much of an reaaction as I was hoping for, but still. You get what you're given.

Last notes, Sarah, Izzy, or anyone who lives in the US. Did you watch the England vs USA football match in South Africa? I did. I WAS FURIOUS! England was OBVIOUSLY the better team - the friggin' goalie was AWFUL though. But it was worth it to see Beckham's face when it was an equalizer. Priceless.
LOL, THANK YOU ANNIE!!! I wish you had recorded it, I wanted to see Rupert's reaction.
No I did not see it, I don't want much sports.

On another note, today in Language Arts we watched a movie that I wasn't paying attention to, then I looked up suddenly and a man was telling a group of boys, "Grab ahold of your dicks!" I'm still very confused as to what this movie was about.
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
I am your Hero. I know.
....vot? *cross face*

Today in my Textiles class I was trying to get my friend Brionee to stop thinking it was weird that Brazilians spoke Portuguese. Here is our conversation.
(Brionee) "Why would they speak Portuguese? They live in Brazil! Why don't they speak Brazilian? It's really weird!"
(Me) "Brionee, what language do Americans speak?"
"English."
"Exactly. And what language do Australians speak?"
"Australian."

*facepalm* So, Taylor, AJ, all of you Aussies, I must admit that I have had no idea what any of you are saying and I'm just bumbling awkwardly through conversation with you, since I cannot speak Australian. Good day.
Annie, I can't understand a word you're saying since you're speaking British and I'm speaking American.

AJ, Taylor, you're not going to like this...
link
Wow, 230 books, all my shelves are packed with books and I only have about 120 or so.

Oh, I drew a Pheonix Fighters thing on my computer and I put in in this post. it's going to be in my animation- tell me what you think!(I couldn't draw the legs right, btw, because I didn't know how. A comment how would be nice. I just drew them with talons.
 Wow, 230 books, all my shelves are packed with livres and I only have about 120 ou so. Oh, I drew
big smile
Woah, that is AWESOME!!! Way better than anything I could do on my computer! :D
Thanks! :D
It actually takes flight in the animation.
I'll post it to my YouTube account (same name as here) when it's finished.
I'm so proud of how this forum went xD
The Hobbit is actually being directed by- wait, I just checked, he ditched the project last month.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

Peter Jackson's the writer/producer though, so hopefully he'll have the sense to throw Yates out a window if he tries to fuck it up. Defenestration FTW.

If David Yates directs the film, any hope of me ever being able to finish the book is lost. I've attempted it twice and I've never gotten past chapter 7. It's too bloody hard to understand (which makes me feel stupid since one of the first people to ever read it was 9)!!!

AJ, I'm feeling a bit better today, so cross your fingers, you might see me tomorrow.

I'm going to go count my books now. =]
smile
/sarcasm/ ohhhh no my computer's not letting me do the only homework I have. what a shame. :P *end sarcasm*

LOL I got everyone counting their books! Personal win!
@Mrs-Grint- OMG I LOVE THE BOOK THEIF!!!!! It's like one of my favourites alongside Harry Potter!!!! *high fives, grinning happily* (Oh, sorry about the CAPS rape which I seem to be doing a lot... whoops.)
WOO! 205 BOOKS!

I've never read The Book Thief, but I'd like to. It sounds really good. I have read the Georgia Nicholson series though, and Annie, trust me, there's no judgement from this end. I really like them. If you read the whole (unfinished) series, tell me who you want her to end up with. I VOTE DAVE! Oh, and you'll love Sven. He is le hilarity.
FredWRules, dont worry dear friend, that's exactly what Im about to do in a few years..(whut?!) LOL
smile
snapeislove, oh lol! Sorry, I didn't get you at first, then I realized what you were talking about. Lol, I thought you were talking about the caps rape, and all I could think was, "WHAT?!?!?!" whoopsie :)
big smile
caps rape.. lol..I DONT REALLY THINK I HAVE THE GUTS TO "CAPS RAPE" WHAT THE HELL?? *dies laughing*
lol *grins* haha you guys are my new friends :)
YAY!
Aww.. *hugs*
hehehehe *starts a group hug*
*hugs*
smile
yay! that would've been embarrassing if no one else joined in :p
big smile
www.google.com/pacman hahhahhahahahaha
laugh
a group of two in a group hug.. oh snap xDD that's funny..

PACMAN! yay!

EDIT: 1st post in page 145!! woot!

*gets hooked with the pacman game* ttyl guys..xDD
big smile
This is for you @snapeislove :)
(this is a picture of one of my bookshelves)
 This is for toi @snapeislove :) (this is a picture of one of my bookshelves)