Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
BTW, can I be ruler of waffles...actually, I want to be the Ruler of Dancing Pizzas. :D
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
I want to be the Duchess of Donuts =D
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
I hope the Deathly Hollows movie is good...
I heard they wanted to put nude scenes in it. Is it Yates who is directing?

EDIT: Working on Hp-Twicrap- Warrior Cats fanfiction battle-scene thing. Dunno why I put Warriors in it, I think I just want to see Edlard McSparklepants attacked by a cat.

I'm also making a small 2-D kill Edward game. AnyIdea who the main charactor should be? I'll probally make it a wizard. Should Edward be able to call upon the Cullens to fight you too?

3505... Is that specialful?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Ugh. I have "Stop and Stare" stuck in my head.

Help. Me.
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
Think wrock. Think Save The Quibbler. It might help

il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
Bloody hell. My computer won't connect to the interwebs. Grr! At least my iTouch has. Alex Day, here I come... to your YouTube channel. *fail*

Oh, and I have to find those 19 years later pictures.

EDIT: I just looked at the pictures on Mugglenet. You guys are right, they look too old. Oh well, I think once they're under proper lighting and they're moving around, it'll be better. Bonnie Wright looks the best, I think, and from what I can see so far, Lily Luna looks just like Ginny did in Philosopher's Stone. CUTE! And now I'll watch Alex... as soon as I can find my charger because the battery is about to be as dead as I want Yates and Smeyer to be.
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
WOO! WE WON THE LACROSSE MATCH! I is elated.

I know, right, Taylor? The kids are ADORABLE!
Let us pray, let us pray...
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
laugh
Epic picture.
 Epic picture.
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
^ Haha.

Taylor - guess what I found when I Wikipedia'd Doctor Who? "It is also revealed that the cracks in the universe may revolve around her and that the cracks are originating from a temporal explosion that takes place on 26 June 2010, the date of Amy's wedding."

Why is EVERYTHING happening on my birthday this year? First the lunar eclipse, now this...
Oh God, Sarah made me say "Beer can" on video and now it's on YouTube. Why did I do this?

A lunar eclipse? Awesome...
laugh
Yes, then Annie made me do the same, except I had to be really quiet in mine as to avoid waking people up. But anyways, it's true! "Beer can" in a British accent sounds like "bacon" in a Jamaican accent!!!!
heart
OH MY GODRIC, TOM FELTON WON BEST ACTOR AT THE MTV AWARDS!!! :D ♥ :')
big smile
^ Finally those idiots got some sense knocked into them!

Annie, where's the video? I wanna see! I wanna see!
il y a plus d’un an snapeislove said…
heart
*raises potato* ...Tom Felton..
Yay! I didn't watch it.

Darn, my webcam isn't working so I can't make the video I was planning on chicken sandwiches.

Here's the video, Taylor.

PS. My form teacher asked me and my friend what C.A.T.S (sadly, does not stand for Critical Analysis of Twilight, but "Clubs, Activities, Team Support, basically after-school clubs) we wanted to do this term. We looked on the school website and two things made me SQUEE! 1) There was a Glee Club and 2) THERE WAS A DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY!! I didn't join it because there's actually no point, what would we do? BUT STILL!
il y a plus d’un an DracoLuver said…
smile
Ooo, can I join the battle? :D
il y a plus d’un an FredWRules said…
'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.' That should stop any Twihard from breaking in and doing a Wormtail."
link
you know, just in case you want a wand.
i like the black palm wand.
FredWRules, you are most certainly a member, but it reminds me...

How many of us have actually sworn in? Izzy, is there any way for you to edit the vow into the top part of the forum so new member know what to say when they join. Most people don't bother reading all 141 pages of our random 2am chats (which I did do, although there were only about 20 at the time so that doesn't really count).
il y a plus d’un an snapeislove said…
Its embarrassing.. But, I've been a PF for months and I haven't sworn the pledge (I even suggested the pledge thing..and Izzy made one.)

PFs, you can kill me now..

Here I go..:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.' That should stop any Twihard from breaking in and doing a Wormtail."
Woo! *feels somewhat smug that she made the pledge*
il y a plus d’un an orianthi96 said…
smirk
i think harry potter could kick twilights butt harry could cast spells to end edwards little pathetic life fighting over a nobody well thats my opinion people if u agree say u agree im confident harry could beat everyone in twilight combined sure a vampire o well harry and his friends are way better so laterz people!!!!
p.s as ronald gets older he gets cuter just my opinoin
il y a plus d’un an IndianBurnHex said…
Wow. I never took the pledge. Who wants a Dragonwing? The only broom powered by the Essances of Dragons.
I'm pretty sure I took the pledge...

I already have a Dragonwing! I was the first to get one, and I made the [crappy] advertisement picture thing that's Dan's icon! *smug look* hehe
Editing it now.

Welcome, new people =D
Woo! The pledge is made if awesome. So is HIMYM.

I miss Max, Jasper and Dennis. At least I have Delphi, Lucy and Rufus here.
Yay! I took the pledge and also own a Dragonwing. I think I've asked for a Venesting as well, but I can't remember..*pan* But I intended to make an Unbreakable Vow to compensate for the pledge...but that plan fell to pieces after nearly being slaughtered by my mum. Anyway.

When are you coming back, Taylor?
I've also talked to the Australian Ministry, and they're VERY interested. Twilight is infecting our young girls minds and they're overwhelming us!!!!
GRRRRR I HATE BEING IN AUSTRALIA!!! I WANT TO BE IN ENGLAND/SCOTLAND!!! My mum thinks I'm more Hogwartian (that is now a type of person) rather than Australian.
Fellow Australian here, FWR. I know exactly how it feels - and I live in Perth.
I lose- I live in MELBOURNE. And I can't wear anything except for shorts to school!!!! gaaaah!!!!!! *bangs head against a wall* I wish I lived at Hogwarts.
...Does anyone think it ironic that I posted that video on YouTube, now we're getting a bunch of new members?
Oh, I forgot about that...
If you're a new member here, how did you come across our little shindig?

(I know "shindig" probably wasn't used the way it should have been, but I don't care, I wanted to say it! XD)
il y a plus d’un an DracoLuver said…

Um, i didn't take the pledge before, so am i member? Or will i have to do something else?
^ Don't worry about it. The pledge just sort of makes it official, I guess.

AJ, I'll be back on Sunday.

FredWRules, I talked to the Australian ministry this morning and they're interested in helping, but apparantly they're having trouble clearing it with the government. They're too busy with this fucking ridiculous mining tax to do anything of importance.
Heyyyyy, I know how to get rid of dementors! And so does Dan! hehehe
^ So do I.

EXPECTO PATRONADS!
Dear Sarah,

Considering the latest Billy/Sarah action (mainly you getting pregnant), you signed yourself up for this.

That's what she said.

~Love, Someone.
Oh dear Godric. Is that a new background? Can somebody please tell me what it is because I'm on my iTouch (my computer still won't connect) and I can only see the very edge ofwhatever the he'll it is.

I'm scared. Please please PLEASE tell me it's not Eclipse related.
It's not O_O It's much worse.
I'm so very, very scared right now...
stupid mining tax. But I'm sure I can... "persuade" the government, with a little help from a friend. LOL we're westies. AND I made her a HP reader!!!! I'm so proud of myself.
oh, btw i can get some pirates (of the caribbean, of course) AND some ninjas involved. I have... connections.
LilysLittleTwin and BellaCullen96, I was reading the 1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than twilight, and I found the link you put up for this and thought it looked interesting.
Oh, cool, FredWRules!

Izzy... *facepalm*

I actually have a non-Draco/Tom icon for the first time in months! It's still HP though :)
Sorry about the double post, but I just wanna say I made the 40000th view to this!

Oh, Taylor, the way is not Expecto Patronum, this KILLS dementors! :P
This background...*house*

Ack! I have a debate to write!! *runs off*
you know, we could just attack the twazis with the Hogwarts school song. that's sure to beat them. it'd blow their tiny minds. *starts singing*
Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Wether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they’re bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we’ve forgot,
Just do your best, we’ll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.

aah... best school song ever...
Sarah, if you read my post correctly, you'd know that I didn't say "Expecto Patronus," I said "Expecto Patronads." Big difference, namely, the latter is a wizard swear. *facepalm*

Good News: Delphi's finally realised I'm not evil.
Bad News: He now wants to sit on my stomach every tome I lie down.

Good News: My mum was in the paper (because she was at the protest* against the super-fucking-great-big-stupid-shitty-huge­-po­int­les­s-b­ast­ard­isi­ng-­ars­ey-­min­ing­-ta­x).
Bad News: Her face was covered by a shadow cast by her "I don't want to lose my job" sign.
*My mum isn't the sort of person that would usually go to a rally/protest but my mum's friend asked her to come along because her husband works in the mining industry... not as a miner.

Good News: GRUEN'S COMING BACK!
Bad News: Not until next week.

Good News: The internet's not as incredibly slow anymore!
Bad News: I still can't get it on my laptop, so can somebody please tell me what this new background is???

Good News: Masterchef rules.
Bad News: I haven't been able to watch it since Monday and I might not be able to watch it until I come back to Perth.

Good News: I'm going to get new headphones.
Bad News: It's because my old ones broke.

Good News: I've been able to be extremely lazy over here.
Bad News: I'm too lazy to clean up my stuff which means I have no idea where the hell my laptop bag is.

Good News: I'm going to paint my nails tomorrow.
Bad News: Because I can't stop biting them.

Good News: Arena plays HIMYM every day.
Bad News: I've seen every episode already.

Good News: I am a Phoenix Fighter.
Bad News: I have no fucking clue what were supposed to be doing. I mean, this entire post was about all the situations I've encountered recently that are awesome, yet suck at the same time, but none of them have anything to do with Harry Potter OR Twilight.

Oh well, this it's still fun. BTW, my dad thinks you're all 49 year old paedophiles, including Annie and Sarah, who I've seen on video, and (for some bizarre reason) AJ, who I met, went to school with, and became friends with 2 years prior to discovering fanpop. WTF???
So many Glee songs, so little time...