Sonic fan Characters Animus Age

TakTheFox posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM
The day ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver castle gleams against the glistening slate sun, awakening her. At her side is the one she thinks she loves. She believes she can love now. She believes she has made everything right.

The slender figure rises from the large canopy-covered bed, and approaches the large open window surveying the area. The morning is brisk and blue, holding on to the last moments of dawn’s twilight winds. She breathes in the air and smiles… air… she can breathe…

Her subjects have yet to awaken. She will take a stroll as they do. Immediately arriving at the front door of her house, the tall radiant bat walks forward. She passes a fountain which has produced no water, and it becomes a gushing stream. The citizens awaken.

A woman holds her child in the air, gleefully welcoming the new day, but if for a moment you were to peer, you might catch the imperfection used to make this supposed paradise. The shining buildings are piles of glue-colored liquid, and this same liquid floods the bodies of these people, who smile obliviously to their infections.

The bat is not one, but her true form glows through; a beacon of core energy, with gigantic wings, and streams of energy going from her face and body. She is Ta’Cora. She was Slender.

With a raising of her hand, music begins as the floor blasts into the air, forming into a ballroom where her subjects instantly begin to dance. The one she says she loves arrives and she takes him to take her in his arms, to join in the festivity. Are they truly enjoying this? Do they care? Are they conscious of these events, or simply sleeping while husks take them over?

As she is dipped backward, nearing the end of the dance, she sees the woman’s child… small… precious… she turns to the one she desires and a path to their castle manifests. Her subjects return to their day, then the King, and this Queen, to their castle.

This is the planet Animus; the Re-written Multiverse.

[This is a CLOSED roleplay forum. It is between only Mephiles97, SolarSonic11, and myself. I apologize to those that may be interested but I want to avoid delays with this and it will be crowded enough with our characters.]

[To Mephiles97 and SolarSonic11, please introduce which characters you will be using. You can use the characters you had from the intro-roleplay “Animus Rising”, characters not involved, or both. Please say which is which so that I can give you your proper character intro.]

[Let us begin]
 The jour ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver château gleams against the glistening slate su
last edited on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM

Sonic fan Characters 281 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-281 of 281

il y a plus d’un an TakTheFox said…
Ta'Cora: I suppose you could investigate.

*As the infected get nearer the snow begins to spread out. The Rifter seems to be blowing outward with a dark yellow field forming around the group*
il y a plus d’un an mephiles97 said…
Literate: Would you like for me to?
Ta'Cora: Yes.
Literate: Alright, where should I go to investigate?
il y a plus d’un an solarsonic11 said…
*she holds the small firearm tightly unsure of the yellow field*
Ta'Cora: They have left to the mountains but vanished shortly after. They may be using some form of technology to hide themselves or they have left the planet to their safe-haven. If it is the latter then I would very much desire to know their home-location.

*The Rifter approaches the group, limping slightly*

Rifter: Who are you people?
Mari: I'm Mari, and these are.... *she shrugs* Actually I haven't asked your names yet.
Rifter: You have the essence of a Dreekphane in you. How are you unlike these... zombified people?
Literate: Alright, how would you suggest I make haste out to that area, or how would you suggest that I perhaps find out about their home location?
Mari: Dreekplane, What's that?
*Literate is teleported to the base of the mountains, far below Mari's group.*

Rifter: An repulse-energy. It is the anti-life to core energy.
(Okay, I hate to stop and ask questions, but I don't want to mess this whole roleplay up just because I'm confused on what I need to do. What does Literate need to do from there? Search about for the group or do something else?)
(Search for the group)
(Anything else or is that it?)
(For now that's it)
(Okay then)

Literate: *He looks about quickly to get a bearings on his location*
Mari: Well, I dunno about this weird anti-life Dreekplane thing, or why were not zombies, But I do know we were supposed to..... uh *she turns to the others* Are we the group that gathers people or is this the one is supposed to go find the spider lady?
*A trail of flattened snow from the impact can be seen far in the higher area of the mountain.*

Member: We're supposed to vaccinate the people here and get them to safety.

Rifter: ... Vaccinate... you plan to cure them?
Literate: ... *He looks for a way up that will allow him to go investigate the trail of snow*
Mari: Yep... or at least that's what I was told
*The snow is steep but climbable. the side of the mountain has been shaved off a bit, providing some footholds.*

Rifter: What is this place?
Literate: *He moves over to the footholds so he can use them to begin climbing*
Mari: No clue, we were kinda thrown all the way out here.
*The foothold is wet and slippery but holds*

Rifter: ... Are you equipped?
Literate: *He carefully begins using the footholds to climb, taking care in an attempt to minimize the chance of slipping and falling*
Mari: I have this thing *she carefully shows the small firearm*
Rifter: ... It's rather small.

*Literate nears the location of the others, and can begin to hear the chatter*
Literate: *He pauses as he listens, also turning his head to look over a place to hide if needed*
Mari: The others were a bit heavy
Rifter: How old are you?

*While Literate can hear their conversation, they are not in sight. There are many snow banks*
Literate: *He moves over to one of the banks*