Sonic fan Characters Animus Age

TakTheFox posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM
The day ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver castle gleams against the glistening slate sun, awakening her. At her side is the one she thinks she loves. She believes she can love now. She believes she has made everything right.

The slender figure rises from the large canopy-covered bed, and approaches the large open window surveying the area. The morning is brisk and blue, holding on to the last moments of dawn’s twilight winds. She breathes in the air and smiles… air… she can breathe…

Her subjects have yet to awaken. She will take a stroll as they do. Immediately arriving at the front door of her house, the tall radiant bat walks forward. She passes a fountain which has produced no water, and it becomes a gushing stream. The citizens awaken.

A woman holds her child in the air, gleefully welcoming the new day, but if for a moment you were to peer, you might catch the imperfection used to make this supposed paradise. The shining buildings are piles of glue-colored liquid, and this same liquid floods the bodies of these people, who smile obliviously to their infections.

The bat is not one, but her true form glows through; a beacon of core energy, with gigantic wings, and streams of energy going from her face and body. She is Ta’Cora. She was Slender.

With a raising of her hand, music begins as the floor blasts into the air, forming into a ballroom where her subjects instantly begin to dance. The one she says she loves arrives and she takes him to take her in his arms, to join in the festivity. Are they truly enjoying this? Do they care? Are they conscious of these events, or simply sleeping while husks take them over?

As she is dipped backward, nearing the end of the dance, she sees the woman’s child… small… precious… she turns to the one she desires and a path to their castle manifests. Her subjects return to their day, then the King, and this Queen, to their castle.

This is the planet Animus; the Re-written Multiverse.

[This is a CLOSED roleplay forum. It is between only Mephiles97, SolarSonic11, and myself. I apologize to those that may be interested but I want to avoid delays with this and it will be crowded enough with our characters.]

[To Mephiles97 and SolarSonic11, please introduce which characters you will be using. You can use the characters you had from the intro-roleplay “Animus Rising”, characters not involved, or both. Please say which is which so that I can give you your proper character intro.]

[Let us begin]
 The jour ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver château gleams against the glistening slate su
last edited on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM

Sonic fan Characters 281 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 281

il y a plus d’un an TakTheFox said…
*the ground beneath Mari and the others with her begins to pulse blue as they see it being merged with Animus. Literate can be seen at the other side*
il y a plus d’un an mephiles97 said…
(Can Literate see them or can they only see him?)
(They can see each other)
(Alright then)

Literate: ? *He takes notice of the people he can see, and upon noticing them he remains cautious, moving back and away*
il y a plus d’un an solarsonic11 said…
Mari: *she stares at the stranger, holding the small firearm out of sight* Hello?
Literate: *He remains cautious* ...Greetings?
*The blank planet begins to form a black soil as the individuals are fully merged into the main world*
(Did something just happen to Literate or what just happened?)
(They're all where Literate is now)
(Okay... I think I'm getting confused but I think I know what's going on now... I think...)
Mari: Your not one of those monsters, are you?
Literate: Monster- What monsters?
Mari: *she looks to Huntress to she how she will respond to the man*

Edit: Nope
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(Huntress isn't with them right now)
(My bad) Mari: Like those weird glue things? You couldn't have missed them.
(My bad, somehow or another I managed to miss this in my updates. >_< I'm terribly sorry)

Literate: Weird? You find them odd?
Mari: Uh, they did try to attack me, Did you find ones that didn't?
Literate: No.
Mari: *she shrugs slightly as she looks to the strange man as she shuffles about awkwardly, not sure how to respond to him*
(Does Tak need to say something here I wonder? ...I'm, uh... Not sure how to respond here either...)
(I could do something if you guys need me to but at the moment it isn't really required. Mari has a mission and Literate is doing whatever he likes. If I need to comment something I will.)
(But what do I do with Literate in this situation? Just have him walk away if he's done speaking?)
(That's up to you)
(It is?)
(What is my roleplay motto?)
(What happens next is up to you?)
(Exactly)
(Alright...)

Literate: ...So, if we're done speaking, I'm going to continue about my day.
Mari: Okay Mr. *she slowly backs away from the strange man*
*As the grass touches Mari and her members' feet a whisper shoots out from the ground* "Infiltrators"
Literate: *He turns so he can walk off and go about the exploring that he was doing before*
Mari: *she ignores the hissing grass as she turns to the other members* So anyone know were we're supposed to start?
(So do I need descriptions for where Literate is going now or do I need to something else?)
*The grass stretches out from the ground, grabbing up at Mari and her team in front of Literate*
(What happened there? The grass came up in front of Literate or am I understanding that wrongly? And if so does that mean I need to be having him do something else other than exploring? Does he need to stay there?)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(He's right in front of them and the grass just told him that these people are infiltrators. The grass it trying to capture them and it's happening right in front of him. What he does is up to you from there.)
(...Okay, so I did get completely and utterly confused. >_< Apparently I'm terrible at keeping up with what is happening. What can he even do in a situation like this? I mean, I know it's my choice, but I'm still not sure if I understand what he can do or what he needs to do)
Mari: *she leaps about kicking at the grass, now unable to conceal the small firearm*
(@Mephiles97 You just have him do something.)

*The grass continues to wrap about them as Mari's accomplices begin shooting at the grass to free themselves*
(Well, does he need to go back to Ta'Cora to let her know what's going on or is she already aware of it?)
Mari: *seeing the others use of their firearms she decides to do the same and fire at the crazy grass*
(That's up to you. When you ask that again, look at this comment.)

*The grass shrivels briefly, allowing them a moment to escape*
(Well, does she know what's going on or not?)
(He does)
(I meant Ta'Cora. Does she know?)
(You'll see)
(...Well, then what do I need to be doing? I'm so confused on what I'm supposed to do...)
(You need to stop asking what you need to do. There is no "need" to do)
(Well, considering Literate seems to have an important part here in this whole setting, I don't want him to just go and totally mess up the roleplay simply because his writer is too stupid to not know what he's supposed to be doing. It's your roleplay with your plot, and since Literate seems to be such a heavy part of it I'm terrified at the idea of ruining it all just because I make such a stupid and bad move)
(Just have him act.)