Sonic fan Characters Animus Age

TakTheFox posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM
The day ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver castle gleams against the glistening slate sun, awakening her. At her side is the one she thinks she loves. She believes she can love now. She believes she has made everything right.

The slender figure rises from the large canopy-covered bed, and approaches the large open window surveying the area. The morning is brisk and blue, holding on to the last moments of dawn’s twilight winds. She breathes in the air and smiles… air… she can breathe…

Her subjects have yet to awaken. She will take a stroll as they do. Immediately arriving at the front door of her house, the tall radiant bat walks forward. She passes a fountain which has produced no water, and it becomes a gushing stream. The citizens awaken.

A woman holds her child in the air, gleefully welcoming the new day, but if for a moment you were to peer, you might catch the imperfection used to make this supposed paradise. The shining buildings are piles of glue-colored liquid, and this same liquid floods the bodies of these people, who smile obliviously to their infections.

The bat is not one, but her true form glows through; a beacon of core energy, with gigantic wings, and streams of energy going from her face and body. She is Ta’Cora. She was Slender.

With a raising of her hand, music begins as the floor blasts into the air, forming into a ballroom where her subjects instantly begin to dance. The one she says she loves arrives and she takes him to take her in his arms, to join in the festivity. Are they truly enjoying this? Do they care? Are they conscious of these events, or simply sleeping while husks take them over?

As she is dipped backward, nearing the end of the dance, she sees the woman’s child… small… precious… she turns to the one she desires and a path to their castle manifests. Her subjects return to their day, then the King, and this Queen, to their castle.

This is the planet Animus; the Re-written Multiverse.

[This is a CLOSED roleplay forum. It is between only Mephiles97, SolarSonic11, and myself. I apologize to those that may be interested but I want to avoid delays with this and it will be crowded enough with our characters.]

[To Mephiles97 and SolarSonic11, please introduce which characters you will be using. You can use the characters you had from the intro-roleplay “Animus Rising”, characters not involved, or both. Please say which is which so that I can give you your proper character intro.]

[Let us begin]
 The jour ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver château gleams against the glistening slate su
last edited on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM

Sonic fan Characters 281 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 281

il y a plus d’un an TakTheFox said…
Ta'Cora: I have something to do.

Tak: Everyone to your rooms now. *a humming noise can be heard growing louder as a door of energy begins to crack open to their left*
il y a plus d’un an mephiles97 said…
Literate: Alright then. Do you have any suggestions to help myself from getting lost as I look around and explore?
il y a plus d’un an solarsonic11 said…
Mari: *she turns to look to the door*
Ta'Cora: You will not get lost.

*A pink energy warps around the others with Mari forming barriers in front of them* *The door breaks open and through it steps the slamming feet of heavy metal. The figure is heavily armored with at least three different layers, and appears female in form. The head is somewhat shaped like hood or a pointed cap, with a glowing visor for the eyes. Floating next to her is a giant armored sword with a glowing blue blade of energy. This is Huntress.*

Huntress: There are worse things to fear right now than me. Your refugees aren't my target.

Psyfilice: That isn't convincing.
 Ta'Cora: toi will not get lost. *A rose energy warps around the others with Mari forming barri
Literate: Not at all?
Mari: Uh, Who? *she stands slightly puzzled*
Ta'Cora: *nods*

Huntress: My title is "Huntress" and you will either assist me in the destruction of "Ta'Cora" or move aside.

Psyfilice: You being here might have already tracked us to her.

Huntress: My armor is dense enough to muffle all traces of my energy. You require soldiers. This is your single opportunity to use a powerful individual that will not blow up in your faces. *She looks over at Mari* You have a say in this I hope? What is your take?
Mari: Well, I dunno about destroying anyone. But if you want to help, I don't see why not
Literate: Alright. Should I take my time or would you like for me to be back by a certain time?
Huntress: You have one vote, Servers.

Tak: ... You know who we are... which means you know what will happen to you if something happens to these people.

Huntress: Verily.

Psyfilice: ... Fine. What is your strategy?

Huntress: What is yours?

Tak: We have two sections of our plan. One group is going to observe and possibly handle Ta'Cora, and the other team will be gathering people at which time we cure and save them.

Huntress: Who is doing what then?

Ta'Cora: I will find you.
(apologies, the internet went out and it's still choppy.)
(It's fine, Tak. I think we all know what internet issues are like)

Literate: Alright then. Will you be alright when I live? I'm sure you will but I'm asking to make sure that you don't need something before I depart and explore.
Mari: *she stands watching as they talk about plans*
(Back once again. Quick update, next week I'm off of college so there's more time then as well.)

Ta'Cora: I... suppose I am not sure.

Psyfilice: ... *she turns to the others* Who wants to help in either area? Who wants to stay here?
Mari: *she shuffles about* Well I'd rather not stay here.
(Do you have less time once you leave for college or does that grant you more time?)

Literate: ...Well then, would you like me to stay with you instead?
Psyfilice: Then which do you want to do?

Tak: We can't have children putting themselves in that kind of risk.

Psyfilice: It's up to her.

(College doesn't take up much time so I have enough.)

Ta'Cora: I do not know.
Mari: I can't just stand here, besides the creepy spider lady shouldn't hurt me.... well at least she said she wouldn't.
Literate: ...Would you prefer I stay?
Huntress: She shares a very different definition of ""hurt". Do you wish to confront her with me, or save the people she has enslaved?

Ta'Cora: I do not know.
Literate: Well, would you feel better if I stayed around? I know that I'm asking the same question again and again but I don't want to leave to explore if you would prefer that I stay with you.
Mari: I'd like see people saved.
Ta'Cora: I have things to attend to.

Psyfilice: ... Alright, let's get everyone prepped then.

Tak: ... I don't like this.

*a door opens up to their left*
Mari: More doors?
Literate: So I take it that means I should leave to explore and allow you to attend to those things?
Huntress: Whatever armor you're preparing will do little.

Tak: It isn't armor.

*Psyfilice begins unloading various sizes of glowing red guns*

Psyfilice: these can be used to nullify the infected. It only affects the corrupted cores. Their bodies will remain untouched.

Ta'Cora: *nods*
Mari: *she stares blankly at the weird red guns*
Psyfilice: ... Well? Grab em', people.
Mari: *she approaches the strange red guns, she hesitantly pick one of them up* So these things don't actually kill anyone? Why don't more people use stuff like these.
Literate: Alright. Well, I'll be happy to come back if you need me. I'll be back soon enough after I finish exploring, though. *He starts to turn so he can leave to explore*
Tak: As far as we know, I was the only one with the... ability to make those.

Psyfilice: Blood's more like it.

Huntress: Talking can be reserved for after this is over.

Ta'Cora: *she waves as she walks off* *As Literate leaves the castle random people around the area bow*
Literate: *He nods his head towards the people that bow as he continues walking*
Mari: Oh, sorry. (( Approximately how large are these guns, as that will affect how she handles it))
*He passes carriages and fountains and gardens* *One of the drivers asks "Do you require transport, My Lord?"*

(There are five sizes, ranging from five to fifteen inches)
Mari: *she inspects one of the smaller firearms*
*A small safety can be seen at the top-back of the gun with a cartridge glowing from the bottom next to the trigger*
Mari: *she decides to leave the safety on until it is needed otherwise* So anything else we need to know before we leave?
Literate: *He turns to the driver* Not right now but I do thank you for the offer. I'm simply exploring the area for right now, and I believe I would prefer to walk for the moment.
Psyfilice: I'll be in contact with everyone but only call out to me when you are in a safe situation. If something is about to happen, inform me as soon as you can and we'll try to help.

*The driver nods and drives off* *To Literate's left are the parks* *To the right are houses* *onward is the structure Ta'Cora created for the ball-dancing*
Mari: *she nods her head to show acknowledgement*
Literate: *He decides to head over to the parks to look around*
Huntress: *She opens a portal at the ground* It'll be a long walk till you're in range of Animus. Get ready.

*Many of the people seem to be enjoying themselves.* *A mother with her children, children on swings, people climbing trees, drawing pictures. As he passes them they bow then return to themselves*
Literate: *He just continues to nod at the ones who bow when they do so* *He looks around as he continues walking, noting how a lot of people seem to be enjoying themselves*
Mari: *she approaches the portal, unsure of what to expect*
*Literate can hear a small whirring sound as a bolt of energy passes under and past him*

*The group going through the portal arrive at a large white plain* *the ground is powdery and the air is dry*
Literate: ?? *He turns to try to see where the bolt of energy went*
Mari: *she proceeds to look around trying to figure out were they landed*
*Huntress walks through the portal before blasting off away from them* *a burn-message is left in her wake reading "start walking"*

*It seems to have gone into the forest in front of him*
Literate: ...? *He decides to head over to the forest, though he starts to become cautious just in case*
Mari: Well that's one way to say it. *she walks onward*