Sonic fan Characters Animus Age

TakTheFox posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM
The day ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver castle gleams against the glistening slate sun, awakening her. At her side is the one she thinks she loves. She believes she can love now. She believes she has made everything right.

The slender figure rises from the large canopy-covered bed, and approaches the large open window surveying the area. The morning is brisk and blue, holding on to the last moments of dawn’s twilight winds. She breathes in the air and smiles… air… she can breathe…

Her subjects have yet to awaken. She will take a stroll as they do. Immediately arriving at the front door of her house, the tall radiant bat walks forward. She passes a fountain which has produced no water, and it becomes a gushing stream. The citizens awaken.

A woman holds her child in the air, gleefully welcoming the new day, but if for a moment you were to peer, you might catch the imperfection used to make this supposed paradise. The shining buildings are piles of glue-colored liquid, and this same liquid floods the bodies of these people, who smile obliviously to their infections.

The bat is not one, but her true form glows through; a beacon of core energy, with gigantic wings, and streams of energy going from her face and body. She is Ta’Cora. She was Slender.

With a raising of her hand, music begins as the floor blasts into the air, forming into a ballroom where her subjects instantly begin to dance. The one she says she loves arrives and she takes him to take her in his arms, to join in the festivity. Are they truly enjoying this? Do they care? Are they conscious of these events, or simply sleeping while husks take them over?

As she is dipped backward, nearing the end of the dance, she sees the woman’s child… small… precious… she turns to the one she desires and a path to their castle manifests. Her subjects return to their day, then the King, and this Queen, to their castle.

This is the planet Animus; the Re-written Multiverse.

[This is a CLOSED roleplay forum. It is between only Mephiles97, SolarSonic11, and myself. I apologize to those that may be interested but I want to avoid delays with this and it will be crowded enough with our characters.]

[To Mephiles97 and SolarSonic11, please introduce which characters you will be using. You can use the characters you had from the intro-roleplay “Animus Rising”, characters not involved, or both. Please say which is which so that I can give you your proper character intro.]

[Let us begin]
 The jour ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver château gleams against the glistening slate su
last edited on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM

Sonic fan Characters 281 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 281

il y a plus d’un an mephiles97 said…
Okay, so... Literate. Right. I'm going to have to remember that. It's been so long. >_<

I'm assuming he's going to be the main one that I need to use in this roleplay? Is he the only one I should be using or at the very least the one I put heavy focus on?

Also, as another question, will this canonly affect my characters? I mean, it's perfectly fine if it does for Literate, but if I were to use, say, Kyle, would this permanently affect and change his character or is it more of a thing where the regular character won't be affected by this? I'm asking because it might affect who I choose to use (Literate is a given, of course).
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an solarsonic11 said…
So, Mari is here as to be expected
However I'm not sure if I should add someone more active as well.
But I'm not sure how well any other characters would fit here.
il y a plus d’un an TakTheFox said…
@mephiles97

Literate doesn't have to be your main, he's just got to be part of the roleplay.
Anything canonically being affected is up to you. If you don't want something in cannon from this it doesn't have to be.

@SolarSonic11

You can have multiple characters if you want or just one.
Considering Literate's role, I'll try to make sure to keep at least a large amount of my attention on him. So if I used Kyle for instance, I don't have to make it canon that he's been changed into one of these subjects f I didn't want to?
Well, for simplicity sake I'll just stick with the one.
@Mephiles97

No you don't have to make it cannon.

@SolarSonic11

Alright.

We'll have some time to roleplay tonight but I may be a bit delayed tomorrow. College classes.
Okay, I may not have a ton of time because of time zone differences and my bed time and all of that, but I can try. Considering I have no control over my bed time it could be getting close. >_<

Do I have to introduce the characters I'm going to use all at once or can I add more at a later date? I don't want to delay the roleplay but if I have to include them RIGHT NOW I may have a problem if I can't decide right away...

Anyway, I will say Literate I will definitely be using for completely obvious reasons.
Let's just start with what we know we'll be using for now and later on we can see if the circumstances allow more.
So basically right now I should just start with Literate? At this point that seems like the only one I know I'm using for sure. I don't feel like I have enough time to do some thinking until I figure out who else I want to use.
That's fine.

So are we all ready now?
I'm ready with Literate. ...Well, I mean, I'm going to have to get into the loop of things since it's been a LONG time since I used him and since it's in different circumstances, but I'm sure that once I get everything figured out I'll be perfectly fine.
Well, at the very least you won't be the only one getting used to using a character.
So we're ALL ready, yes?
solarsonic11 commented…
Ready il y a plus d’un an
Alright.

For Literate: *Literate and Ta'Cora have just re-entered the castle at Ta'Cora's request*

For Mari: *Mari is in a room with energy-based walls. Everything is red around her or silver. Attached to her wrist is a small red band. It makes her feel a slightly bit ill.* *Holly walks into her room, also wearing a band*

Holly: They told me to come get you.
(Alright, so, do I just start with Literate speaking to Ta'Cora?)
(Yes)
Mari: Hey! *she smiles, happy to see a friendly face*
Holly: Hi ^_^ They said to come get you so I'm getting you...
Mari: Who's they? *she inspects the strange red band on here arm for a brief moment*
(Alright)

Literate: I must say that this is quite the place you have built. Did you enjoy the dance?
Holly: Mr. Chronos and the other people.

Ta'Cora: Did you enjoy it?
Mari: Well, Alright. Just lead the way
(I'm just having Literate outright speak because I see no reason to have him clam up and write around Ta'Cora, so...)

Literate: I did indeed.
Holly: *nods* *she walks out of the room* *outside the area looks like a giant maze of the energy walls* *A circle can be seen at the center* *Holly is going towards that*

Ta'Cora: ... I saw a child there. (What he does is up to you)
Mari: *she follows Holly out the room*
(I know it is, but I was just kind of saying why he's not writing stuff out how he used to and why he's outright speaking instead. Oh, by the way, considering I'm a little confused as to what their relationship is now, if they're King and Queen are they still in a sort of dating phase or are they married in some sort of form?)

Literate: Did you now?
*Holly and Mari arrive at the circle* *Holly attempts to knock on the door but it doesn't make a sound* Holly: Um... I... don't know wh- *The door opens* ... Oh... a'kay. *she walks inward*

*Inside the room, Tak(ris), Psyfilice, some adults, and some children, can be seen waiting*
(Basically. Or at least that's what Ta'cora thinks)

Ta'Cora: What are they like?
Mari: *she peers into the door slightly before entering* Hello?
Tak: That's everyone. Hello Mari. How do you feel?
(Basically to which one of those?)

Literate: Children? Well, I know for a fact that quite a few people have varying opinions of them. I know that quite a few people consider them something precious as they are basically a new life, a new person. I've heard that sometimes they can be annoying as they require a lot of attention in their early development, but I've also heard that some people just enjoy the idea of nurturing a child, especially with a significant other. I've heard that if they're raised well they can turn out to have good behavior and can be very kind to their parents and others if raised in that way. ...Hm, I'm just now realizing that this a bit difficult for me to think of how to explain it. I never have had a great number of interaction with little ones.
Mari: *she pauses for a moment, and realizes that she actually doesn't feel all to well, more of a sickly feeling.* I'll be fine
(Marraige)

Ta'Cora: Do you know people who have?

Tak: I need to know specifically how you're being affected to make sure nothing goes wrong.

(One more reply before leaving for tonight. Again, apologies for the shortness, but we'll have more time tomorrow.)
Mari: Affected? What's that supposed to mean?

(Alright, I'll see you later then )
(Alright then)

Literate: People who have had interaction with little ones? Hm, it's rather hard for me to recall. Most often when I met with people it was under circumstances with my plays, so it wasn't often that I was able to learn much about the people I met. Some of them may have had children, some of them may have had interaction with children, but I don't suppose I ever knew for sure. Had I sat down and spoke with those people, however, I might have learned. Then again, some of those people I only saw once and I don't recall ever having seen them again. However, given how many people I interacted with, I imagine at least some of them had their own children or at least interacted with them at some point whether I knew it or not.

(It's alright)
Tak: The bands. They're meant to keep everyone from being affected by "Slender" as they call her, but I want to make sure they don't have side-effects.

(G'night)
Ta'Cora: ... I do not remember seeing a child often.

(G'night the second)
Literate: I recall seeing them quite a few at times, but I don't recall ever really interacting with them. Most of them were simply passersby walking with their father and/or mother. Some of them very young and being carried by their parents while others were old enough to walk alongside them. However, some places don't have a lot of couples with children, so perhaps at a time you were living in a place where they weren't incredibly common. I didn't see them constantly where I was, though. Just at times.
Mari: Well, other than this icky feeling I have, I'm okay
Ta'Cora: ... Have... you seen the planet yet?

Tak: Hm... Alright. If it starts to worsen, call out for Psyfilice and she'll tell me.
(Has he seen much of the planet yet or is that my call to make?)
(It's brand new so he would have seen only this city)
(Alright)

Literate: I've only seen this city so far.
Mari: Okay, *she nods her head*
Ta'Cora: Do you want to go see the rest of it.

Psyfilice: There's not too much we ourselves can do about this... Animus situation until we can analyze all the weaknesses and vulnerabilities.... sorry that was redundant. We're going to send in a very small amount of people to infiltrate the new planet to figure out what's happening but we have to be incredibly cautious.
Literate: I would like to see more of it, yes.
Mari: So, who's all going?
Ta'Cora: Then you should go see it.

Tak: That's what we are deciding now. Pysfilice and I need to stay here. If this Slender were to find us and trace us, she would have not just our powers but the location of this safe-haven.

Psyfilice: If any- ! ... Someone's breaking inside...
Literate: Alright then. Should I go by myself or would you like to come with me?
Mari: That doesn't sound like a good thing.