Sonic fan Characters Animus Age

TakTheFox posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM
The day ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver castle gleams against the glistening slate sun, awakening her. At her side is the one she thinks she loves. She believes she can love now. She believes she has made everything right.

The slender figure rises from the large canopy-covered bed, and approaches the large open window surveying the area. The morning is brisk and blue, holding on to the last moments of dawn’s twilight winds. She breathes in the air and smiles… air… she can breathe…

Her subjects have yet to awaken. She will take a stroll as they do. Immediately arriving at the front door of her house, the tall radiant bat walks forward. She passes a fountain which has produced no water, and it becomes a gushing stream. The citizens awaken.

A woman holds her child in the air, gleefully welcoming the new day, but if for a moment you were to peer, you might catch the imperfection used to make this supposed paradise. The shining buildings are piles of glue-colored liquid, and this same liquid floods the bodies of these people, who smile obliviously to their infections.

The bat is not one, but her true form glows through; a beacon of core energy, with gigantic wings, and streams of energy going from her face and body. She is Ta’Cora. She was Slender.

With a raising of her hand, music begins as the floor blasts into the air, forming into a ballroom where her subjects instantly begin to dance. The one she says she loves arrives and she takes him to take her in his arms, to join in the festivity. Are they truly enjoying this? Do they care? Are they conscious of these events, or simply sleeping while husks take them over?

As she is dipped backward, nearing the end of the dance, she sees the woman’s child… small… precious… she turns to the one she desires and a path to their castle manifests. Her subjects return to their day, then the King, and this Queen, to their castle.

This is the planet Animus; the Re-written Multiverse.

[This is a CLOSED roleplay forum. It is between only Mephiles97, SolarSonic11, and myself. I apologize to those that may be interested but I want to avoid delays with this and it will be crowded enough with our characters.]

[To Mephiles97 and SolarSonic11, please introduce which characters you will be using. You can use the characters you had from the intro-roleplay “Animus Rising”, characters not involved, or both. Please say which is which so that I can give you your proper character intro.]

[Let us begin]
 The jour ignites on the vast land of Animus. The silver château gleams against the glistening slate su
last edited on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:17AM

Sonic fan Characters 281 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 281

il y a plus d’un an TakTheFox said…
(We'll continue tomorrow. There's a bit I need to get done and I have a drawing for this I need to do.)
il y a plus d’un an mephiles97 said…
(Alright then. I wonder what the drawing is)
(Something along the lines of...)
 (Something along the lines of...)
(Alright, I can't see it that well due to the size but I can tell there's something there, at least. So I take it another character of yours is going to appear soon?)
*The villagers awake... and they begin to move towards the forest*

*Fields of mist begin to move up from the ground, slowing movement from anything not of life.*

*A whisper forms from the ground, growing and echoing*
"The Rifter is coming..."
(Can Literate hear any of that?)
(Yes)
Literate: The Rifter?
il y a plus d’un an solarsonic11 said…
Mari: I don't get it *she murmurs quietly to herself*
*Venom forms, shooting through the area as bolts and blasts begin to shoot out around the area. Someone is fighting them off.*
Literate: Ta'Cora, do you know what's happening?
Mari: *she climbs out of the crate, with her small firearm at the ready*
*Psyfilice's voice appears again* "Whatever is happening is distracting her. You need to get moving."

Ta'Cora: We have a traveler invading us. *the castle begins to raise up dark blue walls*
Literate: What does that mean I need to do then?
Mari: Well, were should I go then Lady *she attempts to respond to the voice*
Ta'Cora: Remain alive.

Psyfilice: Get as far from the main city as you can. You're too close to Ta'Cora. You'll have more luck farther from her signal.
Literate: Alright. Do you have any suggestions for how to do so? Do you have any information for what to worry about or avoid?
Mari: Okay *she looks around to see what direction she should go*
*The conflict seems to be specific to the forest, though it is pushing closer to the city. The park's left seems untouched.*

Ta'Cora: I believe in your intelligence.
Literate: Alright. I believe in my intelligence as well but you can get the occasional moment where there's something dangerous yet it doesn't appear so. Now, do you want me to stay here or go out? I might be powerful but unfortunately I'm not the most powerful in the world, which means that some things are quite dangerous for me.
Mari: *she approaches the forest, trying to see what is going on.
Ta'Cora: Stay.

*A slender-infected villager flies back from Mari, with a hissing noise coming from the melting slender-venom. A glowing sword with a blade tilted from the hilt shoots out from the chest of the villager and into the hands of a figure radiating with what appears to be core energy.*
 Ta'Cora: Stay. *A slender-infected villager flies back from Mari, with a hissing noise coming from
Mari: *she hides behind a tree*
Literate: Alright then, I'll stay.
*One of the members runs up to Mari* Member: We have to go!

Ta'Cora: Do you remember what the intruders looked like?
Mari: *she nods her head* Okay
(Would he be able to remember? ...And truth be told, I'm not entirely sure what everyone looks like, at least not right off memory)
(You could ask Solar for a description)

Member: Then come on! *he runs after the others*
(Alright then, Solar, may I ask for a description of Mari?)

(And Tak, who all did Literate manage to see? Was it just her alone?)
(Mari along with other members but you can make up what they look like)
(Make them up? ...How many of them were there?)
Mari: *she follows the other member*

Mari Image: link

(( Let me know if you need more information))
(Let's say five for now)

*As the group makes their way away from the fighting, the ground begins to lift up behind them. The Rifter takes note of this, and spreads a white field towards them to block the manipulation.*
(So I have to come up with five people on the spot? How detailed are their appearances supposed to be?)
(You can just say that he described them)
(So he doesn't need to describe them in detail?)
(Yes)
(I'm assuming he does with Mari, though?)
Mari: *she becomes puzzled once again, this time because of the white field*

(( I realize neither of your probably mind, but I still feel the need to say it. Sorry about not being able to reply more than once a day or so ))
(I don't mind)
(Yes.)

*the energies conflict, with the world around them becoming weaker to power the pressure. Eventually it becomes too much, and with the white field still standing, everyone is blasted back, flying thousands of miles across the planet, only barely remaining untouched by the white protection around them.*
Literate: One of them looked like a child. If I recall correctly, she had mostly blue fur with a bit of white on places such as her muzzle and tip of tail. She had a hairstyle with pigtails if I also remember correctly.
Ta'Cora: ... She survived.
Literate: Do you know her?
Ta'Cora: I briefly met her.
Literate: I see. Will that be affecting something?
Mari: *having been thrown miles away from were she was standing, she rubs her head and once again surveys the area.*
*The area is snow-covered, a mountain setting. In the far distance the infected can be seen moving towards them.*

Ta'Cora: I am not certain.
Literate: Alright then. What needs to be done in the current moment?
Mari: *she shivers as she attempts to trudge through the snow to get farther from the infected*