Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
There are German backpackers in my driveway. What am I supposed to do? Do I feed them or something?

I would post a quote, but I can't be bothered typing one out.
Instead, I'll post my list of "Top 5 guys from Harry Potter I would totally do if I ever got the chance."
1. Draco Malfoy
2. Sirius Black
3. Fred Weasley
4. Remus Lupin
5. George Weasley

See? See? They're both in the top 5!
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
Just copy&paste from Mugglenet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
"What would we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life."
^ But I'm on the iTouch. It takes ages to load websites!

Okay, more important matters. What if the German backpackers are twazis in disguise???
BTW I was joking... Just in case you didn't get that...
Oh, then don't bother, sorry.

OH MY GODRIC! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.......!­!!!­!!!
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
I'm an evil person, and will steal Taylor's favourite quote. (Sorry, Taylor. When you come to my house next time, you get extra food - plus the Starbursts I owe you.) "We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!"

My favourite quote, though, would be this: “For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill with a single glance from his eyes. That’s a Basilisk, listeners. One simple test: check whether the thing that’s glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it’s safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that’s still likely to be the last thing you ever do.”

RIP Fred Weasley, aka Rapier.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
YAY! Happy Birthday Gred and Forge. I loved April Fool's Day, the BBC always do a fake story on the news, this one was that "a rare breed on unicorn has been discovered in Exeter and is being put under Government protection,"

Darn, my favourite quote is in Philosopher's Stone, but the page with it on has gone missing! It's quite old and dog-eared, but it's one of the first copies. On the list of school equipment it still has the mistake of "1 Wand" being written down twice, so I'll just pick a random one off MuggleNet:

'"This isn't how we imagined handing over our present," said George grimly, putting down a large wrapped gift on Ron's bedside cabinet and sitting beside Ginny.
"Yeah, when we pictured the scene, he was conscious," said Fred'

RIP Fred Hugo Weasley, even though I prefered George, you still rock.
Is his middle name really Hugo? I'd always thought it to be either Gideon or Fabian, after Molly's brothers.

Oh and another favourite quote (again from Potterwatch): "Point is, people, don’t get lulled into a false sense of security, thinking he’s out of the country. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t, but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to, so don’t count on him being a long way away if you’re planning to take any risks. I never thought I’d hear myself say it, but safety first!"
Yeah! That's why Ron and Hermione named their son Hugo. Or maybe I'm just really gullible.... hope not. *shifty eyes*
DAMN IT! I missed 11:11! *curses to self*

I always wondered about the Hugo thing - it seemed like such a weird name to pick without there being some kind of continuation of a former family member's name.

I've just realised - practically all of my favourite Weasley twin quotes are just Fred quotes. Is it me or are all of the funny things said exclusively by Fred? I'm not entirely sure which twin had the toilet seat quote. And not only are my favourite quotes given by Fred - nearly all of them appear in Deathly Hallows. I always knew I was a selective person, but now I'm being subconsciously so.

EDIT: Looking up Fred Weasley on HP Wiki, there's a bit about the etymology of his name. Apparently George III became a king due to the early death of Prince Frederick of Wales. George III was deaf in one ear.
^ Fred's my favourite for that reason too.

OMG, really? Research FTW! GAH! Chatspeak! I just saw Sass, that's why.

Sass (her real name is Sarah) is my Twilighter friend... she's an Edwart fangirl. We were actually talking about our mutual hatred for Kristen Stewart when...

Sass: I can't believe Kristen was able to land a guy like Rob. He's sooo out of her league.
Me: Cane toads are out of her league.
Sas: hehehehehe

I don't even LIKE Robert, but yes, he's much better than the pothead who's less familiar with shampoo than Severus Snape.
il y a plus d’un an siriusharmony said…
can i become a member???? plz plz plz!!!!!
Sure! The more the merrier! Just go back to the first pages and copy&paste the vow.
My mother burst into my room yesterday and was all, "I can't find Coby (that's our beagle) anywhere!" So I tried to be calm, and went to his "bedroom" (i.e. the laundry) and was surprised to see his happy little face peeking through his blankets. Then I let him in the house to try and tell Mum that he was right there, and she grins at me and goes, "April Fool." I facepalmed.

But we did the same trick on my sister, with much more entertaining results.
il y a plus d’un an TeamSiriusBlack said…
Happy Birthday Fred and George! (Or is it the other way around...?) "You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" [Molly Weasley]
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbours?"
 Happy Birthday Fred and George! (Or is it the other way around...?) "You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! Tha
Aww, that photo is kawaii!
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
big smile
Oh! I forgot! Happy Birthday, Gred and Forge! :D
btw AJ, it was George who said the toilet seat thing

"We tried to shut him in a pyramid, but Mum spotted us."
- George

"─but you get these massive pus-filled boils too," said George, "and we haven't worked out how to get rid of them yet."
"I can't see any boils," said Ron, staring at the twins.
"No, well, you wouldn't," said Fred, "they're not in a place we generally display to the public ─"
"─ but they make sitting on a broom a right pain in the ─"

"Hey, look - Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!" Fred and George were wearing blue sweaters, one with a large yellow 'F' on it, the other a 'G.'
"Harry's is better than ours, though," said Fred, holding up Harry's sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."
"Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded. "Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm."
"I hate maroon," Ron moaned half-heartedly as he pulled it over his head.
"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

"We've got it. We're improving it." The badge now read, "Bighead Boy."

"Well, I certainly don't," said Percy sanctimoniously. "I shudder to think what the state of my in-tray would be if I was away from work for five days."
"Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?" said Fred.
"That was a sample of fertilizer from Norway!" said Percy, going very red in the face. "It was nothing personal!"
"It was," Fred whispered to Harry as they got up from the table. "We sent it."

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?"
"Oh no, Ron," came Fred's voice, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up."
"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," said George, whose voice sounded muffled, as though he was squashed against the wall.
George had the toilet one? Cool...that levels the playing field a little. Fred still has nearly all of the funny ones though, in my opinion.
Hmm...I'm bored. Has anyone got any April Fools stories to share?
mischievous
Nope! Muahahaha!
Now I've got post 1771.

Let's make some rules regarding the Post Numbers Game. Firstly, if someone claims a post, no deleting posts to get it - that person has it and it can't be taken.

Because, let's face it: it's not nearly as fun when two people wage a war over ONE special post, deleting comments to get to it.
Check this out from Uncyclopedia:
 Check this out from Uncyclopedia:
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
I'm at Grimmauld Place now *cough LilysLittleTwin cough*. I'm so sorry for burning the Lord of the Rings book. Curse this blurry eyesight! *remembers FBI and Sweeney Todd* I will NOT bring it up!!!

Exucse me, sorry for the nonsensical talk above.

Anyway, (in reference to the picture below) Thanks, Harry! No irony there!

Post 1773! *flails arms around wildly* Sorry, that was random.

*In the word random, change the d to s, it becomes ransom. AHH!!!*
 I'm at Grimmauld Place now *cough LilysLittleTwin cough*. I'm so sorry for burning the Lord of the Ri
mischievous
This pic got me cracking up, apparently.
 This pic got me cracking up, apparently.
big smile
^ LOL, Lord Voldy = Mr Smooth

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN!
AND HAPPY MARCH HARE'S DAY! :D
I've seen all those pictures before, they're awesome!

I'm off to the zoo today, and I might get a giraffe to lick my hand! Hahaha
^ What about a llama?
I don't think they have llamas there :(
sad
I'm in Sydney! Now I have to adjust to the timezone... Bleh.

When I was at the airport, I bought a trashy mag to read on the plane, and gues what-
ROBERT AND KRISTEN MIGHT HAVE BROKEN UP! I'm so excited. Now Breeding Spawn is going to suck more than ever.

AJ, I saw Victoria at the airport... Her flight was delayed for over 5 hours. She was there when I got there, and she was still there when my plane took off. To top it all off, she was going to QLD. Eww.

mischievous
^ Yay!!! Breeding Spawn is gonna suck!!! But hey, every Twilight movie sucks. Even the books. Stupid plane delays, that means more time to spend with Victoria. Yuckeezzz... QLD? Ewwww....
I've got Squirt and mini powdered doughnuts!! :D

What's QLD?
^^ haha, no. Victoria is our friend from school and QLD stands for Queensland.

Happy Easter Saturday everyone! It's been tomorrow for 40 mins, and it's really weird. Oh well, Collingwood plays Melbourne today (aka the Chudley Cannons of AFL) so it's going to be a good one.

Sarah, squirt? Urgh. I'll stay dehydrated.
It's still Friday morning here. You're probably 15 hours ahead of Izzy and I, 16 ahead of Dan, and 10 ahead of Annie. I don't know why I even calculated that...
It's still Friday morning here. You're probably 15 hours ahead of Izzy and I, 16 ahead of Dan, and 10 ahead of Annie. I don't know why I even calculated that...
^ And 3 ahead of AJ.

I HATE TIMEZONES!
Oh, darn. I though it was the red-haired-and-eyed girl from Twlight who's also a ball-sucker. Thank God!

Argh! Curse this stupid Truth or Dare! I'm forced to watch New Moon. *eats bag of cheese and crackers* I will NEVER watch hat idiotic movie!!! *eats more*

B***s***! Edward's gonna kill himself?! He's already dead! Sucker!!!

Err, who doesn't hate timezones? I do too. *sings I HATE TIMEZONES, YES I DO!!!* *eats more cheese and crackers*

I think Edward should be arrested for Public Nudity (in reference to New Moon)
I hate timezones. They should burn in Hell.

I'm glad lots of you guys commented on my article. :P *listens to wrock*
We had personal screens on the plane, and a teenage boy was watching New Moan. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
I'd laugh whilst crying, you know when you're laughing so hard that tears run down your face and then you feel bad for laughing so hard at something that's not that funny. Yup, I'd be doing that.
^ I should have done that, ah yes.
I'll be okay, right after that I'll watch Percy Jackson. It's better than New-Moon-ia.
Good call.

Just wondering, how many of you ship Rose/Scorpius? I don't know why, but the first time I read he epilogue, I automatically paired them together. Weird, huh?
I love Rose/Scorpius. "Don't get too friendly," Durr! REBELS! XD
Surely I ship Rose/Scorpius. If not Draco/Hermione, I'm left with Rose/Scorpius, *cackles* I love it! *eats more*
BTW, I love the Niffler article you posted, Mrs-Grint! Very True!
Aaah! Shun the Dramione shipper!
Shuuuuuun
shuun
SHUUUNNNNNNNNNNAH

I can't ship Draco with anyone other than an OC (as happens in my fanfiction)... unless it's very well written and isn't one of those " I just miraculously discovered that I'm in love with my arch enemy" ones.
Is it weird that I like Dramione and Rose/Scorpius? Because if BOTH worked then it would be incest. But then again, I prefer unrequited love for Dramione. It's awurrrsurrrrm.
^ Dramione only works if the relationship has a lead up period. If they just lve each other for no reason othe than something stupid like, I dunno, let's say one became an animagus on crack and then did some crazy shit called "imprinting" then it sucks.

I think I'm beginning to like Lily/Remus. *flinches*
DAMMIT! so many typos with this frigging iTouch!
1800!
WHO BURNED A LORD OF THE RINGS BOOK?! You forget; I am almost as devoted to Lord of the Rings as I am to Harry Potter. Watch out.