Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
smile
Yay for hostages!

Also, today I was looking through my year book from last year and on the school-voted best movie of the year whatever, there's an entire page just of Edwad and Bella kissing. How did I miss that? Anyway, Its been taken care of! Now they both have a lot of writting and drawing on them, and Edwads eyes are stabbed out. *shrug* I didn't want to ruin my year book (like ripping out the pages and burning them), so it was all I could think of...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
I can't believe this forum is more popular than the 1000 reasons!! :D
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
meh
I looked at that cleverbot thing and typed in 'vampires shouldn't sparkle' and here's what it said:

Vampires shouldn't sparkle

Yes they should I love twilight.
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Damn you, Quakefur! I wanted 2154 cause it's the year that Avatar takes place in!

General question: Does anyone know who composed the soundtrack for AVPM? Cause I'm (finally) putting my iTunes library in order, and at the moment the AVPM songs are grouped by the performers rather than alphabetically.

EDIT: And now, since I've been uploading more songs to my iTunes library, they're not even grouped together anymore.
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
AJ, Germione can only be one of two ships.

HermionexGeorge
HermionexGinny

FOR GORDIC'S SAKE! LET IT BE THE FIRST ONE!

EDIT: AVPM will still be under the same album, though, so it doesn't matter.
Yeah, if I ever read a fic with the latter pairing - by accident - I'd probably never recover. I'm not a homophobe or anything (I hate homophobes) but femme-slash just pisses me off. Probably cause it's generally not canon.

EDIT: How could I be so stupid as to not try the TeamStarKid website? Can I borrow a pan, Taylor?
^ Same. That's why the only slash pairing I could read (for Harry Potter) is Dumbledore/Grindelwald, because it's canon.

At least the pairing isn't *shudder*
FredxGeorge.

*goes to throw up*

EDIT: HAHAHA! Did you seriously not think to go there? Fail. *hands AJ pan*
I actually went there to check AVPS dates, and then I saw "Download the Soundtrack" (or whatever) and I just kind of thought, hey, why not?
Oh, God, not twincest! Anything but twincest!

Does anyone have a hunch that AVPS will take place in Pigfarts? I dunno - it's just the first thing I thought of when I heard that there'd be a sequel, and the thought's kind of lodged itself into my brain now. Maybe if I whack myself with the pan Taylor's lent me so kindly, it'll be dislodged.

EDIT: Nope. *hands Taylor her pan*

The thing with Dumbledore/Grindelwald is that it's not even confirmed. JKR did say that Dumbledore was in love with Grindelwald, but she never said that Grindelwald reciprocated the feelings.
^ I think it probably will be. I mean, what else can it be? Besides, Draco is transferring to Pigfarts, and if Lauren Lopez was cut, I refuse to watch it.
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
I have something to break to you all. There IS twincest.
^ Ewwwwwwwwwwww. I always gag in Empire Strikes Back when Leia walks over to Luke and gives him a full on pash... with tongue (most likely).

Twincest: for when regular incest just isn't gross enough.
Oh my God! Taylor, have you told them about that English assignment?!

And when we were watching ROTJ, I thought that Han's expression at the end was the funniest thing in the world.
^ Same... and which assignment?
You know, the awesome one with the Facebook thing?
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
@Annie, I just don't like them. They annoy the heck outta me. Yes, they're still alive, but they're not releasing anything I don't think. I hope they're not anyway!
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
List of people I wanna kill:
1. SMeyer
2. Seth Morgan
3. George Bush (IDK why, my friend wants to kill him...)
4. Dora the Explorer (I hope for it)
5. Barney (No more purple dinosaur!)
6. Those who block Facebook in China
7. Robert Pattinson
8. Annoying, rabid, stupid, ridiculous, humiliating, etc. Twihards
9. Kristen Stewart
10. David Yates

Oh, there's more. I just got bored.

And just a little message to the rabid twihards:
LOL You ain't gonna beat us HP fans, suckers!
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
big smile
I think we're a little more than hateful towards the people on our lists. I mean, Siriusly, we need help.

Ewwwww, twincest is just wrong. Sick and wrong. Sick, disturbing and wrong. Sick, disturbing, evil.. OK, I don't know where I'm going with this. I goin' get me a Nargle! HIGH HO SILVER!
meh
Agreed. Twincest is so incredibly wrong. "/

OH YEAH. What are the stages of Twihard-ness? I'm confused.
I think I'm falling in love, falling in love, falling in loooooooove,
With Evanna Ly-ynch.

(in a non-sexual way)

Siriusly, that girl is awesome. D'you know what she said?
Regarding Bella Swan: "She's always talking about how beautiful Edward is. Get over it."
Regarding Twilight: “They are good books but I don’t think they are as fantastic as 'Harry Potter.' I don’t think they are that good, and for a time I was a bit, like, anti-‘Twilight.’ Everyone said it was the new 'Harry Potter' and I don’t agree.”

Evanna Lynch, you are my new favourite Harry Potter actress.
I am now in love with Evanna Lynch.
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
So am I.
But I love Tom more. Hehe.
Evanna Lynch is totally awesome.

Taylor, you know that List of Guys to Marry (or whatever it was)? Can we make a list of Girls We Want As Best Friends? Dibs on Evanna Lynch and Luna.
big smile
Darn! Luna's awesome. I'll have Bellatrix, she can protect me XD
Leia, Padme, Hermione, Minerva, Molly, etc. MINE!
I was going to claim Padma, but I realised that something would be a bit amiss there. Dibs on Parvati and the Ravenclaw boys, though.

I claim Eowyn!
I also claim Draco, Harry, Severus, Tom Riddle..er... and Hagrid! Heh heh heh...

..AND FRED AND GEORGE!
My list of wanted best friends:

Draco
Luna
Fred
George
Hagrid
Lupin
Tonks
^ B-b-but they're taken! I suppose you could share friends...
I have dibs on Ron! :D
I want Cho, Ginny, Narcissa, Lucius.

I can't think of anymore, cos all the good ones are taken. Curses!
We should share friends. Besides, I thought we were cyber-friends anyway. Don't you like me? Not even AJ?

*bursts into tears and runs away*
*runs after Taylor* Of course we share friends. How else would we make friends in real life?
^^I'm sorry! I don't think I actually know you or AJ... I mean, i've never talked to you properly before! (:

Vicky's list of wanted best friends:
Ron
Harry
Hermione
Luna
Ginny
Neville
George
Hagrid
Molly
Arthur
Bellatrix
Draco

(I'm not counting dead people)
True. Would anyone like a bucket?
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
Cureses, Bellatrix is taken *no offense Annie*.

Anyone can share friends, right? If that's so everyone can be friends with anyone, including Luna. You guys can be BEST friends. I'd be fine only being a friend.

We can be friends with anyone, except Edward, because no one would even want to befriend the sparkling creep.

EDIT: ^ I'd like a bucket. Randomly, I'm listening to Mugglecast #195.
 Cureses, Bellatrix is taken *no offense Annie*. Anyone can share friends, right? If that's so ever
I'll have a bucket. I'm not sure why i'll need it though...
Anyone on Chatzy?
You can throw up in it. Order of the Phoenix is on.
What about a bucket? I gotta bucket full of candy :P

I just got back from Rose's house (xneville_rocksx) and we had a T vs. HP debate. She could barely think of anything for Twilight (she hates it too) and I had wayyy more than what 5 minutes would allow :D
big smile
I think I have just made possibly the best fan pick question EVER on this spot. JAZZ HANDS!
What is it??

Oh, and Annie, I posted a pick on the Unspeakables spot
Who has the best toes? You can find it on the spot.

Did you? TO THE BATMOBILE!
LLAMAS! XD
Nice fan pick. I love it how you still put Pureblood Bitches even though Alex is a guy. In fact, you've put a lot of feminine ones... but who needs to know he's a guy, eh?
True, true...
Wait, Izzy might get mad XD
Yeah, she doesn't seem the lesbotic type, does she? Or maybe she'll secretly like it. Eh? Eh? *wink wink nudge nudge*
...She's gonna kill you for that
laugh
Who says she has to know? Right now she's at her aunt's house with her rabid cousins with a sticky keyboard and bad internet. She can't even access this forum. And by the time she DOES get back on here, we'll most probably be a new page. Suck it up, Princess. LOL XD
She'll probably read what she missed.
^ I always do.

Hey, has anyone seen Bella-Sue's scintillating chagrin? She "lost" it. (I stole it)
Er, what?

2200!!
I'm extremely confused.