Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
^ I'm in the process of reading it at the moment. So far, it's had a bit of a slow start, but it's definitely well written, and it's starting to get pretty interesting.

Awesome fantasy novels unite against Twilight!
il y a plus d’un an I_Hate_Twilight said…
My obsessions: Harry Potter, Chuck, Grey's Anatomy and How I Meet Your Mother.

How is that so running your Easter holidays?
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Taylor - are you still on Chapter Ten? Or did you lie again, and you're actually on Chapter Nine?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I had already finished chapter 10, I wasn't lying.

I just watched Titanic and I think I cried solidly fo the last 40 mins. And people say Twilight is an epic romance. Bloody hell.

Mmmm, prawn crackers. *drools* I'm going to go eat some more.
Right. Yes, prawn crackers are yum. *continues eating savoury honey peanuts*

Twilight, an epic romance? *throws up the peanuts*

And I'm rewatching AVPM. So if there are points where I'm not talking for a long time, that's why.
il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
My obsessions:
AVPM, Harry Potter, Alex Day's videos and music, Draco Malfoy, Tom Felton, WRock, Alex Rider, and the show "I'm in the Band"
^^ Ooh, fun!

I think I'm still all red and blotchy from that tearfest. Someone get some tiss-
Ooh! Prawn crackers!
mischievous
Taylor: So you're going to wipe your face with prawn crackers?
^ Hehe... I might.

Once again, attempts to kidnap Rufus have been foiled. I suck at this kidnapping thing so much.

Blowfishes
Love you,
Jellyfishes
Love you,
Starfish-
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
In the ocean bluuueee...
Charlie, we're on a bridge! We're on a bridge, Charlie!
Hold on to our tongues! *3m tongue flings out*
Urgh, that's disgusting.

Has anyone here watched 'Llamas With Hats' (also made by secretagentbob)? It's sooooooo funny.

2112!
The door can see into your mind, the door can see into your soulllll!
Really? The door can do all that?
Heh, no
Shun the non believer!
Shuuuuuuuun...
Shuuuun...
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu­unn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nah­h.

Has anyone seen 'Harry the Unicorn?' It's the Harry Potter version, and not just "let's stick some Harry photos over the top!" Someone actually made a real spoof.
link
il y a plus d’un an I_Hate_Twilight said…
Someone here do geocaching?
^ No, but my aunt does!
il y a plus d’un an ABDCFan- said…
OH! OH! OH! Alice in wonderland is also an obsession of mine! :D

What's Geocaching?
^ I can't explain very well because I've never done it, but it sounds quite fun. I might do it if I ever get an iPhone.

Mmm, I have an obsession with Disney.
ah, i see, it's on an iPhone then...
Oh! and Disney is awesome!
THANKYOU BTW. (:

btw, whats AVPS btw? I feel like a noob for not knowing what it means. "/
^ AVPS stands for 'A Very Potter Sequel' - which is, obviously, the sequel to AVPM, and it's gonna be totally awesome!
^AH I see! I am watching AVPM at the moment! I've only just started watching it. I'm such a bad HP fan. "/ Thank youm once again for telling me this!

They're all on StarKidPotters Channel i think. Woo! They're good though! :D
^ I know. AJ's also watching them right now.

I, on the other hand, am watching Bold and the Beautiful... because I'm sad like that.
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
WOO! I've finally downloaded the AVPM soundtrack! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!

Hahahahaha, I was just watching the news and there were some clips of MPs arguing with eachother and David Cameron got really pissed off and shouted "YOU FAIL," and the Prime Minister and I heard someone else shout "YOUR MUM," back. Bloody hilarious.

People That I Will Eventually Kill... Someday:
- David Yates (you all know why)
- Mother Nature (she's a bitch! She's only nice to California!!)
- Dr. John Foster (He killed Freddie...)
LMAO! Thats so funny! Im actually dying. I NEED to find that clip, like NOW.

I'm helping you kill those people. I think we should first make out plans to do with transport, and weapons! :D
^^ Haha, your politicians pwn. We've got a Prime Minister who had done pretty much nothing since he was elected. He said sorry to the Aboriginal people... that's pretty much it. Oh wait, he did that whole "free insulation thing" ... but that killed several people. Yeah, he sucks. We need a new one. Thank Godric we have another election this year.

People I Will Eventually Kill... Someday: Taylor's version:
- Stephenie Meyer
- Seth Morgan (Smeyer's control-freak brother)
- David Yates
- Sexists, racists, homophobes... just discriminatory people in general
- Rabid fangirls - the REALLY rabid ones
Well Taylor, our cabinet had a pretty awesome moment. My sister went on the P+L tour, and they got a copy of Hansard (lucky bitches), and there was one point where they were debating about cane toads. Then one of the backbenchers yelled "AT LEAST WE DON'T LOOK LIKE CANE TOADS!" across the room.
Darn. Taylor's list of people looks better than mine, I'm adding:

People I Will Eventually Kill... Someday - Updated:
- David Yates
- Mother Nature
- Dr. John Foster
- Sarah Palin
- Robert Mugabe
- Any British MP that comes by way
- All Germione shippers
- Stephenie Meyer
- Seth Morgan
- Anyone who's homophobic - or discriminating in anyway
- The managers of Kraft (They bleedin' stole Cadburys!)
- Jeremy Kyle
- Anyone who is friends with Jeremy Kyle
- Anyone who likes Jeremy Kyle
- Anyone who is related to Jeremy Kyle
- Jeremy Clarkson

There. Well, don't I look homicidal..
Morgan, Annie. The control freaks last name is Morgan. Meyer is Stephenie's married name.

That looks like a good list. Also add:
Kevin Rudd
Rove McManus (Steve says he's an absolute dickhead)
Paris Hilton
Anybody living in the Playboy Mansion.
Hm, I thought it was odd that they had the same last name and she was married and spewing out more children than Kerry Katona. Lovely.

LOL, Paris Hilton! I don't even see why she's famous in the first place. Well, I know why. But that shouldn't be a reason! Hm... I'm adding Katie Price as well. I don't know who anyone else is on that list, but hey, if they're dickheads, then I'm not one to say 'no'.
Oh, and whoever had the bright idea to turn Twilight into a movie. We can add them, too. And Steve Kloves.
^ Why is Steve Kloves on the list? He wasn't there for Order of the Phoenix, and we all know what happened there.

Also, the Kardashian sisters, and that asshat from USA today. You know who I mean.
Because he loves Hermione too much! I mean, I love Hermione, but Kloves LOVES her. If she has like, one line the whole scene is devoted to her. Harry's the main character so he gets more than enough material, but Ron gets completely overlooked!

Oh God, yes, we are adding them.
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
sad
love mere here till i tell u some fin i fell asleep watchin and read hp so did all my mates my cuz who will read anything and my other cuz all my cuz and aunt and my bro hp is crapl AND THE WORDS ARNT SPEELED WRONG UR JUST A SNOB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH <-- Trust me, you'll never want a message like this in your inbox. I got this message in my inbox though. It was 3 months ago and it's crap.
I could barely understand that message :/

Annie, you better give me back my machine gun and my cookies!!
I like Annie + Taylor list!

@AprilCandy42- I couldn't understand a word of that message. But reading it several times over, i think the person is trying to say 'Harry Potter is crap, and makes you fall asleep.' All i can say is, GO READ AND WATCH SOMETHING ELSE, IDIOT. People who do that are silly.

^^^ Urgh, I hate it when you get messages from idiots. Only yesterday, I had someone trying to convince me that anyone who wasn't straight was a slut and out to get my (non-existent) children. When I asked them for evidence they started making feeble attempts at personally attacking me. Something about crying on a playground or some shit. Anyway, I reported them and they haven't come back since, but why are all trolls such cowardly fucktards? It's seriously bizarre!

Anyway... ummm... oh yeah! I did the Harbour Bridge walk today! I love heights, so I really enjoyed looking down, but on the way back there was this couple who were getting slightly too friendly in a public park. Then a pair of rabbits started going at it next to them. It was funny.
Oh my God. Did that rabbit thing actually happen? That is EPIC WIN.

I'm so jealous over the Harbour Bridge Walk. We were going to do it, but then my parents started chickening out and my sister and I weren't allowed to go alone.
User: Oh, sheesh. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

Cleverbot: Would I like Avada Kedavra!!!

User: Okay.

Cleverbot: I am loving this dancing with you.

User: *points wand at stupid person*, AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

Cleverbot: Expelliarmus! (priori incantartum).

User: PROTEGO!!!

Cleverbot: Furnunculus.

User: ACCIO FIREBOLT!!!

Cleverbot: Accio YOUR firebolt.

User: Imperio!

Cleverbot: Morsmorde.

User: Silencio!

Cleverbot: Expelliarmus!

User: It's no use, I have a lot of spells in hand!

Cleverbot: Why, don't you have any friends?

User: I said spells! CRUCIO!!!

Cleverbot: Hahahahahahah we caught yo monkey tale.

User: Crucio!!!

Cleverbot: Protego!

User: Confundo!

Cleverbot: Expelliarmus.

User: Densaugeo!

User: Diffindo!

Cleverbot: Furnunculus!

User: Incendio!

User: EXPULSO!!! HAHA, you're dead!

Cleverbot: No, you're disarmed.

User: You're stupid. Avada Kedavra. *evil laugh* Ha! No counter curse!! I win!!!

Cleverbot: Some countries have very many. But they are under the control of humans.

User: WHAT THE FUCK?

Cleverbot: Oh, Sweetie, I thought you'd never ask.

^ This is epic lolage. link Tell the guy anything you want and he'll respond, like the one on top! LOLAGE!!!
HAHA! I totally pwned it in less than two minutes. WOO!

Ugh, I went to visit one of my friends yesterday and I found in her in her bedroom watching New Moon, the part when Bella has the accident and Jacob takes his shirt off, etc. Even though I'd texted her earlier and she had said that she was watching that part now, so why was it still playing? Turned out she'd been rewinding it over and over and over. Sad, really.
^ She must love that part. Though I thought that part was a joke and at the same time, a fail.
^^ I admit that he has a nice body, but to rewind it over and over again? That's just stupid...
Once in physics class we were on the school computers and whilst I was setting up the experiment she was on Taylor Lautner's fansite and wrote down his "number" on her hand. She keeps saying "He said in one of his interviews that he's willing to date one his fans!" she pretended to ignore me when I said "ALEX.. he's seventeen and lives in the US. You're thirteen and live in Bristol. Distance, much?"

It's just weird. SURELY, you can't sit through a whole movie just surviving on onee topless guy?! I'd die of boredom.
That is weird, and kind of stalker-ish. I like him, not because of the movies, because I knew him before Twilight and stuff, but even I couldn't do that. I, like you Annie, would also die of boredom after a minute of looking at him.
Yeah, I used like him too, but not because of his body or Twilight. That is weird and kinda creepy what your friend did...
I found out that he used to live in Michigan, and so did Jackson Rathbone (my favourite Twilight actor and the only one I can stand). Why did so many cool people (including the AVPM peoples) come from Michigan that I didn't know of?!
^Ahahaha. I only like Taylor and Jackson from Twilight.
I bet that sucks to know that. :/

I'm hungry..*grabs chocolate bar*
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
People That I Will Eventually Kill...Someday, And How-
Smeyer - a painful enough way has not been discovered yet
Russel Hantz - starvation
Sarah Palin - throat slitting
Snarry shippers - I will strangle them
Typos - the guillotine
David Yates - stabbing with a very dull knife
Twitards - smothering
Seth Morgan - excess blood loss
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
^Woohoo! 2145!
People That I Will Eventually Kill...Someday - My Version:
-David Yates
-sMeyer
-Seth Morgan
-Dr. John Foster
-Typos
-Seth Morgan
-Jeremy Kyle
-Krafts
-Robert Pattinson
-Kristen Stewart
-McFly
-The ANNOYING Twihards
Woo! I'm glad I started the list. This rocks.

Whatcha got against McFly?! They were awesome. Are they still alive?
My List:

Stephenie Meyer
David Yates
Seth Morgan
Michael Goldenberg (he's the idiot that did the screenplay of Order of the Phoenix)
Twitards (rabid ones)
Kristen Stewart
Ralph Bakshi, for trying to make an animated Lord of the Rings film
Vellupillai Prabhakaran. Oh wait, he's already dead. *cuts up corpse*
al-Qaeda and the Taliban - GET OUT OF THE BLOODY DARK AGES!
Frodo/Sam shippers
The idiots that took over Vegemite and called it "iSnack 2.0"

I think that'll do for now. By the way, who exactly does "Germione" refer to? Sorry, I'm a bit of an idiot.
I'm too lazy to make a list... But Pansy Parkinson is on it, as well as SMeyer and Yates

2150!
Yeah, I was lazy at first, then I decided to do it cause it seemed fun.

One thing about why Robert Pattinson isn't on my list: I say that we bribe him back to our side - or kidnap him. That way, we have a live hostage to use against the Twitards. They're already mourning over the death of Edward at our hands, so let's add further pain by taking what they have left of him!