Harry Potter vs Twilight Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

Harry Potter vs Twilight 4897 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 4897

il y a plus d’un an BellaCullen96 said…
Hey, which HP movie should I watch right now?
il y a plus d’un an ChocAttack266 said…
Goblet of Fire. Or Prisoner of Azkaban.
Those are the two my sister wants to watch, but she can't pick and is now beating me with a rubber bouncy ball! Eh, I guess I'll watch HBP then
NO NO NO!! DO JANKENPOI!
...I mean scissors paper rock.
il y a plus d’un an ToyletGnome said…
^ Paper, scissors, rock. Jeez.
il y a plus d’un an IndianBurnHex said…
It's actually ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, AVADA KEDAVRA!
BatBogeyHex(Grace) says hi!
And on the subject of tea..... i don't like it. At all. Grace does. She agrees that it smells good.
And ChoAttack, my first modded browm was a Cleansweep. I just need you to owl me your broom so I can mod it, or I can mod one of my spare testing Firebolts. What color do you want the flames it spews to be? It can switch between multiple colors. You just cant have black. I did it once but it took so much energy that I had to draw on Voldemort's power. Now that he's destroyed(by Izzy and Alex), I cant do it again.
il y a plus d’un an LilysLittleTwin said…
1570! I'm lame! So I celebrate! :D

Hehe, wow I suck. Anyway, *goes to fly around on Dragonwing nee Firebolt*.
il y a plus d’un an AprilCandy42 said…
1571! Nah, just doing all this stuff
1572!!!!! Yaaaaaay! Wait.. this post means nothing at all. Although that IS the number of miliseconds it takes for me to mod a broom... *flies off on Dragonwing Mach 2, kicking in the black flame afterburners*
1573! Nyah! I got the most meaningless post! So you HAVE to listen to me!

PEOPLE! THE PANCAKE EFFECT IS DESTORYING THE ISOPHACOMP EMPIRE ON PLANET ERFICULAR! WE MUST HELP THEM!
Oh my Godric! Forget the Isophocomps! Look at this!: link
il y a plus d’un an clevercaoimhe said…
y'know 'cedric' is like 'godric'?and 'goric' is like 'god'
and about the tea thing has anyone ever tasted roibos vanilla tea?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Page 64! Haha, this has probably been the only important post for a while

I want an Invisibility Cloak!!!
1577! I want an Invisibility Cloak too!
il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
*takes broom* Thanks! *Begins zooming around like a cat on drugs knocking Edwad cut-outs flat on their faces*
monkey
Quakefur(Alli or something, right?)!!! If you want to do that do it right! *gets on broom, zooms up to Edweird cuttout, and blasts it with black flames from my broom handle*

By the way, I dont know if I said this but your brooms are still young. They might not exhibit all their powers. They will all eventually develop the ablity to shoot flames from the handle but for now yours can only shoot fire from the back end. Thats why the twigs are on fire.
il y a plus d’un an hermys_cat12 said…
hey, r we choosing patronuses?
i'm an eagle -- a huge one.
and *looks at all the beautiful brooms on sale*, yeah, uh huh,
ooh! i like the firebolt 2010!
*reads price*, five hundred thousand galleons, okay...
nvm...i'll go with the Cleansweep...
laugh
i'm taking all the deathy hallows...
anyway, anyone ever seen the potter puppet pals?
they are funny!!!
smirk
i think my broom could do better than fire...
it's a huge purple button on the handle and when u press it, dragon fire comes out...helped me from Voldemort (sorry, IndianBurnHex!)
big smile
i got a spell list!!!!
Accio Charm Summons an object
Alohomora Charm Opens lokced objects
Aparecium Spell Reveals invisible ink
Avada Kadavra Curse Murders opponent Unforgivable
Avifors Charm Turns small objects into birds.
Avis Spell Launches birds from your wand
-- -- --
Crucio Curse Tortures opponent Unforgivable
Confundus Charm Used to confuse opponent
Conjunctivitis Curse Damages opponents eyesight
-- -- --
Deletrius Spell Counters "Prior Incatato"
Densaugeo Spell Enlarges Teeth
Diffindo Spell Splits seams
Dissendium Spell Opens "One eyed witch" hump
-- -- --
Engorgio Charm Enlarges and item
Ennervate Spell Counters Stupefy
Expecto Patronum Charm Creates a Patronus
Expelliarmus Charm Disarms your opponent
-- -- --
Ferula Spell Creates bandages
Fidelius Charm Hides a secret within someone
Finite Incantatum Spell Stops any current spells
Flipendo Jinx Knocks an object backwards
Furnunculus Curse Produces boils on opponent
-- -- --
Homorphus Charm Lockhart's Werewolf "cure"
-- -- --
Impedimenta Charm Slows an advancing object
Imperio Curse Controls a person Unforgivable
Impervius Charm Makes an object repel water
Incendio Spell Starts a fire
-- -- --
Locomotor Mortis Curse Locks opponents legs
Lumos Spell Creates light at wand tip
-- -- --
Mobiliarbus Charm Moves objects with wand
Mobilicorpus Spell Moves unconcious bodies
Morsmorde Spell Conjures the Dark Mark
-- -- --
Nox Spell Counter to Lumos
-- -- --
Obliviate Charm Erases memories
Orchideous Spell Conjures a bunch of flowers
-- -- --
Petrificus Totalus Spell Body - Bind
Point Me Charm Wand acts like a compass
Priori Incantatum Spell Result when brother wands duel
Prior Incantato Spell Reveals a wands last spell / cast
-- -- --
Quietus Spell Counter spell for Sonorus
-- -- --
Reducio Spell Returns items to original size. Counters Engorgio
Reducto Spell Blasts solid objects aside
Relashio Spell Releases user from binding
Rictusempra Charm Tickles opponent
Riddikulus Spell Use this spell and laugh to defeat a boggart
-- -- --
Scruge Charm Destroys ectoplasm (remains of ghosts)
Serpensortia Spell Produces Snake
Sonorus Spell Amplifies voice
Stupefy Spell Knocks out opponent
-- -- --
Tarantallegra Spell Forces opponent to dance
-- -- --
Waddiwasi Spell Unsticks an object
Wingardium Leviosa Charm Makes on object fly

il y a plus d’un an Quakefur said…
smile
That's Cool! I'd been trying to find a list like that a couple days ago, but I couldn't find a good one. Most only had 6 spells.
link
HP Wiki has every spell ever used. Enjoy.
crying
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! FANPOP HAS A NEW MOON BACKGROUND!
Bleh. The creator of this spot is clearly a Twifan. What ever happened to fairness? First the banner - four nicely spread Twilight photos, with good fonts (including a completely unnecessary one of Bella and Edward making out) and three Harry Potter ones squished on the end.

When we protest, the Twitards tell us "well, there are more main characters in Twilight." I always had the impression that Jacob was more of a main character than Rosalie or Emmett. Or Jasper - even Alice. So, Creator of This Spot: why not get a photo each of Bella, Edward and Jacob, widen the "Twilight vs Harry Potter" logo in the middle, and unsquish the three Potter photos? There'd be an even ratio of Potter photos to Twilight photos. And while you're at it, GET RID OF THE NEW MOAN BACKGROUND! Return it to its' original Fanpop one! (That indicates neutrality, which I think is good in a "Versus/Mashups" spot.)

Also, IndianBurnHex - I've changed my mind about the Cleansweep. Can I just get one of the modified Firebolts, please?
Gah, the New Moan background is pissing me off so much! I don't want to look at their ugly mugs every time I come to the spot!

AJ, I've been saying that all along. Three and three, much more fair.

I'm getting better! I haven't thrown up in 12 hours! YAY!
There's a petition circulating to bring equality to the banner. I've commented, basically repeating what I've said here, but in a more organized way.

You weren't at Quiz Night, were you? You bitch! You missed my awesome costume! The first time out of many that I dress up as Padma, and you go and get sick. *glares, and takes away chocolate*
I'm sorry! I was too busy puking, eating soup, and watching Gone With the Wind. Did you take pictures of the Padma costume? More or less awesome than the ninja costume?

Where's the petition? I WANNA SIGN!
Sorry, I didn't take any photos...maybe in the holidays, I'll put it on again and we can do photos then? The cloak did double up as a Dementor costume pretty well, though.

I'd say it was on the same level of awesome as the ninja costume, cause this one was a rudimentary and incomplete uniform (the tie was scrap silver material wrapped around a blue scarf, for crying out loud). When we get our uniforms from Whimsic Alley, the Padma outfit will kick the ninja costume's butt.

The petition should be in the "popular content" section of the spot homepage.
angry
I can't find it. Link please?

I just added a pick about this new background. GOD, I HATE IT!
il y a plus d’un an clevercaoimhe said…
angry
i no its soo unfair and cruel!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an snapeislove said…
angry
what's with the newmoon bg?? darn!
^ I know, it's terrible.

I really need to wash my hair. I look a bit like Snape.
De-Snaping Time!!
Agreed. The background fails on a Versus site,

ChocAttack, I can getr you a Dragonwing Nee Firebolt. I just need flame color prefrences from you.
Black/red/gold. My favourite colour combination.
Awesome combination! I'm partial to any basic color paired with black. *does magic on a Firebolt*
Here you go! This model of Dragonwing Nee Firebolt is going to be a tough one to train because it takes a little bit of Dark Magic to power the black flames. Your broom should spit black yet somehow gold flames with a red core at the center of the fire. It will most likely grow spines and spikes. Be careful, and treat it like you would if it were a real dragon...*eyes dragon haters*.... and you were Hagrid.
Thank you, IndianBurnHex. Are there any manuals on training a Dragonwing Nee Firebolt?
mischievous
Hmmm... Well, I had to add Essance of Hungarian Horntail for the thing to be able to breathe black flames... the red from a Chinese Fireball...and the gold a S- just read up on the dragons listed above... I'll write a proper Training Guide later. The only thing I can say right now is this: Just like how a wand chooses its wizard/witch, a Dragonwing will only work best for te person it was created for. And, fail to have enough courage when riding results in it painfully bucking you off. Oh, I just noticed that when your broom gets old enough, you can develope a mental link with it, and you two will become more powerfu as you can share eachothers power.... Hang om, my Dragonwing has something to say. *broom speaks though me*
Dragonwing Mach 2:What my Creator said is true... We will lovingly serve thoughs for who we are forged, but beware fear and other negative emotions. We hate thoughs and feel disrespected in the pressannce of them... and we like Vampires.... charred Vampires
AJ got 1600. *cries*

Just finished Gone With the Wind. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." was a total let down. I guess famous lines are always like that. You get to the part and then "... oh... is that it?"

My modified Silver Arrow (names?) spews blue/silver/gold, to fit with Ravenclaw, it's name, and... yeah, gold just seemed like a good idea. This shall go in the emergency bag, hidden in the emergency sock (which is new... and it's blue - okay, I don't have one yet, I'll get around to it!) along with my purple, double ended lightsaber. *Awesomeness overload occurring*
You hould rename your Silver Arrow to Mad Arrow.... or Raven's Claw or Silver Claw.
I have a 2 BLACK double ended lightsabers... but I must only use them in times of great need..... for now I use The (formerly)Lost Dual Swords of Ravenclaw.
Hmmm... check out this Twitard's response to RoseLuvsHP: link

Yeah, for once they have a decent arguement. Now if only they could use those skills to create reasons...
Ooh, I read that. Decent enough argument, I guess, but there's an ENORMOUS amount of flaws in there. I was going to make a response, but I was sick and I couldn't be bothered sitting up long enough to do anything.

What about: Flaming Arrow...
I'll sleep on it.
Flaming Arrow is good. Just thought you could somehow add Ravenclaw-ness to its name.
big smile
^ Yeah, possibly.

Haha, I just realised. Ravenclaw broom that spits fire, Ravenclaw's diadem destroyed by fire.

OMG! The brooms need to have a fiendfyre setting. The plan of attack can then be:
1. Track down the sparklepires
2. Fly there on fire-breathing brooms
3. Circle overhead
4. Shoot fiendfyre at them

PWNED!
mischievous
My brooms use dragon fire.. but I DID kinda stick Fiend fyre in mine so its couyld launch some epic black flame balls....
I suggest that we make the Fiend Fyre take the form of Edweird and Jerkob so the fangirls will come running..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That is an AWESOME idea, Dan.
That is a VERY CREEPY broom, Dan.
Anything to kill the sparkly ones (and the paedophilic ones, if we're going down that path too).

Scary brooms! YAY!
I'm hyper.
It's half past 2...
in the morning...
I have an obsession with 'enter'...
and ellipses...
hehe
YAY ELIPSES!!!...
AND HOORAY ENTER!!..
Of curse the broom is creepy, ITS FROM MARS!!!

Not really, I was only at Pigfarts when I collected the Dragon Essance that makes the flames gold/black depending on its purity....
I LIKE CAKE!
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here we come,
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum.

It's official. For us to defeat the twazis, we need... a talking lion. Unfortunately, Aslan is helping out Narnia at the moment, they're having a bit of a crisis, something about sparkly men eating all their... ooohhhhh...
Anyway, did anybody inherit enough money to buy out NASA when their parent(s) died?