H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 659

il y a plus d’un an hungermuffin said…
oh and how do we contact the director
il y a plus d’un an TeamJacobInigo said…
I've send an e-mail... Hopefully, it works... :D
il y a plus d’un an hungermuffin said…
but whats the email?
Didn't it stand on page twelf...?
il y a plus d’un an CourCour said…
if you go on facebook
go to this group
H2O I Like Emma better than bella
then click photos now click the first photo album and looked at picture 22
Is that a new picture of season 4 or no
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an h2o-clewis said…
@CourCour sorry it isn't from season 4! :(
oh i wish it was
il y a plus d’un an CleoSoShy said…
wink
i guess we ALL want a season 4. but, you know, hoping is never bad! so let's hope they will make another season, because we LOVE H2O Just Add Water, don't we? <3
smile
hell yeah 100% agree with CleoSoShy!
@CourCour oh me too but it's from season 3!
il y a plus d’un an vickytorita said…
cloudy
I agree with Cleo SoShy and h2o-Clewis, most want a season 4
were many questions
I want season 4 to happen also
Someone who doesn't agree with CleoSoShy, isn't a true H2O: Just Add Water fan!
il y a plus d’un an rikkichadwick12 said…
smile
I AGREE WITH CLEOSOSHY!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
Ok a lot of people i see wanting h2o season 4
and i think we are double more from the ones that wanted season 3 ,
there only meant to be 2 seasons and there was season 3 because of people demands but now i'm sure that the demands are more , 13 pages and 314 replies to one post of season 4 that huge number you don't see in every spot here on Fanpop very often and that's without the post about season 4 news!!, we will have an answer and a H2o Just Add Water season 4 with the same actresses and with Emma and Bella and every one!
mhm :)
lets keep waiting for season 4 to come
il y a plus d’un an SheSheez said…
big smile
definitely!!!
il y a plus d’un an Lalalulu321 said…
rainy
there better b. i h8 it when a show ends w/ a graduation. idk y. its just there lives rnt just ova!!!
LaLalulu321 is right. Lives aren't over after graduation. In fact, it just starts! :D
totally agreed! there are A LOT of reasons for making a new season, we're just so curious to find out what's happening next, now that they're not at school anymore. it's even more exciting than in the beginning. so, Jonathan M. Shiff, we LOVE your show, your story, the characters...everything! that's why we're expecting a season 4, our oppinion counts more than everything in this case!
Agree with CleoSoShy, every thing stats after graduating!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rikki said…
i agree with CleoSoShy too,there could be way more stuff happen to them. like cleo's family finds out about her

I also think that one of the families should discover the secret. I'm hoping - well if that happens of course - that it will be Cleo's family like cleo_rikki said/wrote. Kim is sometimes so devious and Don wants to find out. Believe me... when Cleo runs away in the second season, I thought that - when she came back - Don would ask what her problem with water is.
il y a plus d’un an h20fancleo said…
the girls arent that old
il y a plus d’un an h20fancleo said…
if they dont do a season 4 they'll be letting down over 250 million fans 250 MILLION!
totally right, h20fancleo!
@ H2Ofancleo
Exactly!!! They aren't old! In fact, they are just perfect to play graduated girls. That is other actors/actresses have done too...
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rikki said…
you are so right H2Ofancleo !!! they are not to old
IF YOU WANT A SEASON 4 OF H2o, READ THIS!!! Copy and paste on a different posts to support. READ THIS! Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is debating making a series 4. It would sort of be like a remake. The original characters are too old to be in it. A girl named Reed is making it happen. If you want a remake/series 4, email jclevers@jmsp.com.au, ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au, and jadams@shiffco.com.au and support Reed's plan. Don't give ideas, just support. If ideas are given, they will be deleted. H2O!
Wait... What?!!! Different characters and actors? Forget it! I'm out then! Het Huis Anubis (dutch one) has new ones too and it SUCKS!!! I don't like it that much. The first ones were by far much better.
@TeamJacobInigo But we have to contact with them telling them that we want season 4 with the original actresses!
il y a plus d’un an kchuchu said…
kiss
please season 4 at least end the story completely .... this is like harry potter for me
il y a plus d’un an H20majorfan24 said…
big smile
Go to google and type in TeenNick list of shows then click on the link to wikipedia and then click on current programming, scroll down until you find something that says Repeat of Nickelodean Series and look at the list you will find something that says H20 and it says March 16, 2008- July 31, 2009; April 30, 2011- present (and if you don't know what present means it means the show is still being filmed which also means their will be a season 4).
@ H2Omajorfan24
Don't want to get your hopes and dreams falling apart, but that is about shows that are currently running on tv.
il y a plus d’un an H20majorfan24 said…
sad
Darn it
It's good that everyone is trying to find something that could lead to the actual confirmation (don't know if that is correct) of season 4.
Hopefully, they'll make one! This series has to last forever. Well, at least it has to be as long as the Charmed series, I think.
More!
smile
It was conifrmed by Jonathan M. Shiff on July 9th, 2011 that season 4 will air in November and Hannah Murray will join the main cast as Kelly Smith. In season four, new girl, Kelly Smith, is the new mermaid who has been a mermaid since the age of 12.Hannah Murray as Kelly Smith, new girl in series four. She has been a mermaid since the age of twelve and can turn water into Telekinesis and make water shine. During series four, she develops a crush on Zane Bennett and they become a couple.

link

I have on question: did you wrote that on wikipedia? Or is this real? Because if it is real... WHOOPI!
Oh, will Emma and Ash return?
No, I didnt wrote it on wikipedia and its real just clicked on the site and you see for yourself,I hope Emma and Ash returns but nothing so far
Okay, thanks for the information... YES!
big smile
your welcome you can even looked on hannah murray wikipedia page to
Cool!
laugh
mhm,im still researching for H2o Season 4 but H2o Season 3 is now on itunes
hmmmmm can't wait for it
Yeah :)
Everyone I just checked en.wikipedia for the H2O just add water season 4 is gone again off the wikipedia someone erase it and it was not me at all
NO!!!! Why?!!! I hope that it really is confirmed and that Emma and Ash return. I would like that new mermaid with the other four. If it´s only her, then no. It depends... But a whole new cast would bore me: discovering things again, the same stuff over again, same challenges, learning about powers again, ... It would work for me. The whole thing is explained to us. If Kelly comes, then it would feel like Charmed. I´ve watched the last season that was on tv. Kelly would be like Billie. If Emma is not returning, then it´s exactly like Charmed. Then there will be three main mermaids = The Charmed Ones: Piper, Phoebe and Paige.
Mhm
I looked up Hannah Murray on her page of en.wikipedia she still has the H2O Box up