H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 659

il y a plus d’un an h2o-clewis said…
smile
@TeamJacobInigo Finally , now we need more people to send them letters , demanding H2o movie!
and Depiii please send the addresses i gave you a message demanding H2o movie! please
every one tell your friends on facebook ,twitter and other sites to send the producers a letter demanding H2O MOVIE!
Plus they said: Looks like your in luck as discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie . that is totally a good sign , we could get it H2o the movie , please guys help us get H2o the movie!
il y a plus d’un an TeamJacobInigo said…
I know, but it's still sad that they won't consider a fourth season.
smile
Well after a movie the show will have many more fans so then we will sure get season 4!
I hope so... I really do... :D Thanks for letting me believe that there will be a season 4. Thank you!
I wonder what the plot will be. They said that the stories for Cleo, Rikki, Bella AND EMMA!!!! aren't over. So Emma will return in the movie!!! I would be so glad when that happens!
il y a plus d’un an jillapo said…
laugh
i have watched every thing over and over. i really hope they make season four. i am a big fan of it just wish
Finally some activity! :D
There is not so much activity on this page! More fanpoppers who like H2O: Just Add Water must be warned so they can send e-mails too and then it'll be done! I'm sure of it! I think we're with so many on the homepage.
PLEASE MORE ACTIVITY! MORE SENDERS! :D
Finally some activity! :D
There is not so much activity on this page! More fanpoppers who like H2O: Just Add Water must be warned so they can send e-mails too and then it'll be done! I'm sure of it! I think we're with so many on the homepage.
PLEASE MORE ACTIVITY! MORE SENDERS! :D
il y a plus d’un an makoisland said…
big smile
well i heard that they announced it on facebook jsut a while back that it will be produced on jan 2011 like the 17th or somehing :))) lets hope its not a lie
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rikki said…
big smile
yay i hope that is true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an beckstar said…
I miss Claire Holt and the girls (apart from Indiana). I'd like to see them all together (including Bella, just so it makes sense) again!
I actually have some sort of movie idea in my head and even the movie poster!
il y a plus d’un an CourCour said…
Claire Said
H2O's new episodes is coming soon (: is not easy but we do really good job!
yes yes new episodes of H2O is coming soon ;)
Fan-can you give a date?
Claire-i think is be in 2012 :)
new H2O episodes coming soon :)

smile
@ CourCour where's your source? from where did you got that?
big smile
I get it from twitter and formspring :)
I hope so... :D
il y a plus d’un an faithalia said…
hmmm
It might be true, but the letters said there might be a movie not a season 4. Also the grammar there is wrong, I don't think Claire would of actually put it like that herself.
il y a plus d’un an cleo-bff said…
hmmm
I AGREE
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Cleo32bc said…
when is h2o just add water going to air in the Usa?
il y a plus d’un an Depiii said…
big smile
Hey guys...! I haven't shown any activity the last 1 month but I had completely forgotten my account's password :P I found the piece of paper I had written it on and I'm back again...! ;D @h2o-clewis I sent the email the day I saw your message (the fact I hadnt got my account would NEVER stop me ;p) and I got the SAME reply as the rest of you :|
But wait, that was a month ago.
Many things can change in months' time, dont they? ;)
Including Claire's info which is 100% hers, we can email the producer and the reat of the people related to H2o: Just Add Water AGAIN!!! It may sound weird and that could annoy them, but still, we cant just give up! I haven't emailed them yet, I'll wait for your reply people!! We all are a team, we should never give up; we're fighting for the same purpose, anyway!!!
smile
*the rest (just a correction)
smile
@Depiii thanks for sending the letter , the only thing we have to do now is to send even more letters , we have to write every thing on our minds and explain our need of new H2o we need H2o movie or season 4!
so every one , you have to tell your friends and even sneak into your family accounts and send a quick letter to the producers x) ,if you can't sneak bug them until you send the letter, we can get the H2o movie if we work together , as the production is now debating a movie our main point of our letters should be about wanting a movie!
for the refresh these are the addresses you have to send the letters
to!
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
il y a plus d’un an Cleo32bc said…
smile
hey when is h2o just add water season 4 going to air in the Usa I love that show I know season 3 is coming on January 16 but I've see that already So were can I watch season 4 online and when?It is supost to have all four mermaids in it you know Emma,Cleo,Rikki,and Bella I hope it comes online soon if you like H2o just add water try Ocean girl on Netflix.
il y a plus d’un an ifonly said…
I've just watched this series...it's makes me crazy going home in a hurry just to continue watching its DVD..OMG...I really do hope there would be SEASON 4 with the same cast from Season 1..the pairs of Cleo - Lewis, Rikki - Zana and Emma - Will. ♥♥♥
big smile
I LOVE H2O IT THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!
smile
@h2o-clewis I think I can sneak into some family members accounts to send letters demanding a season 4, I wish that I would of thought of that. Anyway, I will get started on that right now :)
Thanks faithalia very much! :D
smile
Np :)
big smile
I just sent a letter saying i want a season 4
smile
Thanks cleo-bff!
smile
Hey guys..! :))
Sorry for not posting here for a long time but firstly I was on holiday without PC -.-, and secondly those 2 first weeks of school and all those exams..it was just TOO taugh for me and I was under pretty much pressure :/
Anyway, I'm back now ;)
I'll email those people RIGHT AFTER I sign out from here ;)
Never stop hoping <33
~H2o~
il y a plus d’un an ppnprox said…
If there isn't a season 4 I WILL DIE OF SADNESS!
il y a plus d’un an xxblueoceanxx said…
crying
me tooo! my obsession with h2o is craving a season 4 so much :'( imma keep on hoping and not to be a downer but i odnt think they're gonna make a season 4 :'( :'(
il y a plus d’un an EMMA701 said…
THERE SHOULD BE A SEASON 4 AND PUT EMMA IT AND BELLA AND THE LOCKETS OK
il y a plus d’un an Indiana22542 said…
angry
Did you know that there is a different version of h2o were emma comes back in season 3 and is mean.
il y a plus d’un an fishboy1013 said…
mischievous
hell yea tht has always been my dream i know every thing about the show. i know every name of every episode. i can even renact the very firsst episode
Cariba Said

Fan1:Hey I love you on the show make new episodes please:) tweet me back!:)
Cariba Said:Hello, Thank for love. We are going to make season 4 of H2O but for now we haven't information. ♥

twitter.com/cariba_heine
il y a plus d’un an xxblueoceanxx said…
surprise
are u sure thats the real cariba? I HOPE SO :D
il y a plus d’un an H2Oforever980 said…
crying
i hope ill im so sad i need a season 4 !!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an H2Oforever980 said…
*hope it is her*
il y a plus d’un an Mer-magical101 said…
crying
I WOULD LOVE FOR A SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!!! and if season four is good and they get enough fans they'll think of making a season 5!!!!!! I HOPE EMMA WILL BE BACKI HATED WHEN SHE WASNT IN SEASON 3!!!
il y a plus d’un an H20-Bella said…
wink
@ Rikki Roxx- There will not be a season 4. Because Pheobe Tonkin is playing in Secret Circle as Faye. And Carbia Heine is playing in Dance Acadamey. Claire Holt is playing in Vampire Diaries playing as Rebeccah. If there are anymore questions just ask me. This picture is
the last series of H20. They fight the comet coming to hit the earth. They are making a tentacle to fight it.
 @ Rikki Roxx- There will not be a season 4. Because Pheobe Tonkin is playing in Secret cercle as Faye
H2O-Bella,Cariba Heine Finished dance academy in 2010 she was only a guest.Well when Phoebe an Claire has there break from the CW can they film H2O during there break time?
il y a plus d’un an katelynalys said…
smile
when is it coming on tv..........
il y a plus d’un an h20luvr said…
laugh
Season 4 is going to come out at in november 11 2012
il y a plus d’un an babydoll8 said…
cool
there is a season 4
il y a plus d’un an likery said…
It's CONFIRMED that there is NO H2O just add water season 4.How do i know?If you go to Phoebe's VERIFIED twitter account,she follows Jonathan M. Shiff who was the producer and directer of the H2O series.If you scroll down, one of his replies to a fan is"no more H2O tv series..but a movie would be cool".So that PROVES that there will be NO season 4, but there is a SLIGHT chance there could possible be a movie.I didn't want you guys to have high hopes&get let down when no season 4 EVER shows up.
il y a plus d’un an anthony121 said…
i need 2 watch new episodes i have watched all 3 seasons 23 times
i feel weird i think im obsesed u tell me so dont give up on the 4th season
oooooh and what happened to emma in season 3 she was not there
il y a plus d’un an vampiredamon said…
angelic
AGREED!!!!
yay people are talking