H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 659

il y a plus d’un an jandarax said…
big smile
me too
il y a plus d’un an Rikki_Roxx said…
big smile
Umm...It depends on what happens at the end of and during season three. If everything is pretty much explained, then no...unless the producers can think of another crazy twist. Otherwise...YES! I NEVER WANT H2O TO END!!!
il y a plus d’un an janny108 said…
They'd need to recast everyone I think, I don't think they are planning on it tho
il y a plus d’un an pinklollipops90 said…
They arnt going to have season 4. Season 3 is the last one. The guy who makes h2o said the girls are getting too old now lol
But they are planning a spin off movie & filming it maybe sometime this year, and that will be the end of h2o. Unless they do what the saddle club has done & recast everyone lol
candycake5320 commented…
oh please there only in there 20's il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an EmmaClaireFan said…
It better be with the normal cast in it! (The movie I mean)
il y a plus d’un an h2oemma44 said…
In an interview with Phoebe Tonkin and Cariba Heine, they did say something about a fourth season. They're not sure, but Cariba and Phoebe asked for one with Emma.
il y a plus d’un an mikethecat said…
if they sure in season 4 it will be 4 mermaids
il y a plus d’un an emmafan1 said…
i think in season 4 emma should come back
il y a plus d’un an H2o_James said…
i doubt there will be a season 4 there making a movie so i dont think theyre gonna have a season four i would love one but i don have my hopes up
il y a plus d’un an Lindsey_Ann said…
idt there will be but i would want there to be
il y a plus d’un an beth_h2o_bella said…
i absolutely love h2o just add water! i am really really glad idiana evans is now in series3. she is amazing and much better than claire holt. also im glad luke mitchell is in it! I DESPERATELY WANT A SERIES 4 SOOO MUCH.... THEY'RE NOT THAT OLD TO DO IT... I WOULD STILL IF I WAS THEIR AGE X
il y a plus d’un an EmmaClaireFan said…
indiana is not better than claire holt.
smile
probably thinking will be 4 mermaids cleo rikki bella and emma in season 4.

who knows!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Dan_07 said…
smile
i want their to be season 4 so badly with bella, cleo, emma, and rikki!
big smile
i hope so all of 4 girls will be in !! smiles !!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Dan_07 said…
smile
same hereA!
il y a plus d’un an xxxSofxxx said…
big smile
Me too! but will there be season 4? I really really really hope so! But Lewis is gone, maybe he changed his mind? who knows... Anyone knows will there be season 4??
il y a plus d’un an bronwynr1 said…
its possible but if there was a fourth series Indiana won't come back shes working on other stuff now.But there is definately going to be a movie and maybe a 4th season which would be the last and Emma is coming back for the movie and possibly if theres a another season she will definately be in it. I'd love another season h2O rulez! I wish it would never end.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an avoca said…
I'd love to have a season 4 if there's a meaning for it..

the screenwriters are right: the girls are becoming women, the boys men and the plot becomes more unrealistic (I mean, even more unrealistic.. LOL) if played by young adults. ;)

as far as I'm concerned, I'd wish a season 4 only with kinda of the same cast and -personal note- with zane & rikki back together, as I have a soft spot for zane hehe.. ;)

recasting the show wouldn't match my tastes, but maybe a spin off series, with some of the same cast, or new cast could be a solution.

I stick though, to the idea the originals are often unreachable ;)
il y a plus d’un an justaddh20 said…
emma's absence maybe why the pace of season 3 is so eratic.
if she came back for season 4 wow!
il y a plus d’un an blindmerman said…
cloudy
I think there will be a season four.
il y a plus d’un an LoohBaybee said…
big smile
I hope there will be!though I also want there to be a big twist in season 4 or at the end of season three to get you thinking or maybe make evryonre think there wont be a season 4 then there is! I never want H20 to end its amazing! my brother has a h20 locket and a h20 poster!
il y a plus d’un an beckstar said…
a season 4 with all girls together will be a great ending
il y a plus d’un an _h20_mold_cleo said…
smile
agreed!!!
il y a plus d’un an h20_4eva said…
THERE WILL DEFINETLY BE A SEASON 4 I'M SURE
me secondly !!!!
il y a plus d’un an H2OCraze3 said…
big smile
absolutely yes, they should make some way for the girls to be able to turn to mermaids by choice, with something like a necklace, or bracelet!!
I think it would be interesting if emma and ash came back!!!
REALLY WANT THERE TO BE A SEASON 4, don't want this show to end!!
laugh
I tottally agree with H20Craze3!!!!!!!!!!!!
me secondly agree with h20 craze3 and h20_mold_cleo !!!!
il y a plus d’un an laurenstyles said…
there is a season 4 but theres a twist....
Emma comes back BUT she get jealous of bella and either emma or bella have to leave/lose there powers.

Emma also kisses will and makes bella jealous, if you dont believe me click>>link

and its near the bottom of the page under the episode tht says Graduation, thats your proof
last edited il y a plus d’un an
tongue
yeah someone just edited that laurenstyles!
and it doesn't say that LIAR!
il y a plus d’un an H2o-Number1Fan said…
hmmm
Is there gonna be a h2o just add water season 4 or not coz some please saying and some saying yes im not for sure on this website it says season 4 is in production

H2O: Just Add Water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
H2O: Just Add Water. H2O Just Add Water.png. Logo for H2O: Just Add Water ... No . of seasons, 4 (Season 4 is in production) ...
Plot - Characters - Awards and Nominations - Complications
il y a plus d’un an H20_water_cleo said…
there is a season 4 and emma comes back . ash was still in season 3 he just was in the background AND charlotte comes back to attack them and makes the water tenticle come back while all of this happens cleo and rikki realise they still have lightning and wind powers and they use them and bellas gloop also emmas freeze to repair the moonpool from sophie and ryans damage ..
they have to stop charlotte from getting her tail and powers back but they dont and then she gets the tenticle to attack them but during the daylight its hard to stop water attacking and everyone from seeing so the girls have another adventure and to make things worse sophie is still stiking her nose in and become friends with charlotte
thats all ive heard apart from at the end one of all 4 of them will lose thier tail and powers along with charlotte
thnx you were did u find that out? and are they filiming it yet ?
All join my fan forum for h2o just add water get the lastest new pictures blogs and lots more please please join and write please ________> link
il y a plus d’un an H20_lover_no1 said…
big smile
thank you H20_water_cleo so much! i ABSOLOUTELY love h2o and season 3 was amazing i love it they should definitely do season 4 :) and it sounds great!! :) :) thanks! x
il y a plus d’un an H20_lover_no1 said…
heart
and i really really love bella and will! they are great and he is so hot! :D hehe i am glad they are bringing the old characters back... it will be the best series EVER but i will miss H20 SO much :( thank you for the info on season 4.
il y a plus d’un an ketrin456 said…
heart
I think if it will be season 4,Emma will arrive and all will be so,how was it..))GREAT
il y a plus d’un an jb_lover03 said…
big smile
NEW FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!:::: U WILL NOT BELIEVE IT BUT THEY'RE GONNA BE A SEASON 4 ITS COMING IN MAY-29-10
wtf?
what season 4 ??? coming in may 29, 2010 ???????????
jb_lover03 how do you know season 4 coming as may 29,2010 ??????
il y a plus d’un an MiissxJadee said…
tongue
They're might be a season 4.. it's just not confirmed yet...
thats silly. It just finishes showing and a new season? only believe things from the tv producers themselves!
il y a plus d’un an bronwynr1 said…
I hope there's another season with Emma,Cleo Rikki and Lewis and new love interest for Rikki.
il y a plus d’un an h2oseason4 said…
big smile
Well since every one survived in season 3 finale and the producers added another season it is likely there will be a 4
I dont think they'd ever die lol
il y a plus d’un an alinsukaru22 said…
i lake very very mack h2o
il y a plus d’un an alinsukaru22 said…
this is add alinsukaru22