H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 659

il y a plus d’un an zikkifan4ever said…
crying
@yeahbabes they're isn't any proof it's NOT happening either. NO ONE LOSE HOPE!!! I still believe there will be a season 4. ILL KEEP HOPING. EVEN IF I AM THE LAST ONE.
il y a plus d’un an dyjdtyjuty said…
big smile
me too :)
il y a plus d’un an h2o-clewis said…
there should be a season 4 , i would be so mad if there isn't ! x(
crying
Id cry...
il y a plus d’un an CourCour said…
Lewis McCartney in season 4- He is set to return in Season 4 as Cleo's more beloved
link

Season 4? NEW! LOOK BELOW!

It was conifrmed by Jonathan M. Shiff on July 9th, 2011 that season 4 will air in November and Hannah Murray will join the main cast as Kelly Smith. In season four, new girl, Kelly Smith, is the new mermaid who has been a mermaid since the age of 12,Hannah Murray as Kelly Smith, new girl in series four. She has been a mermaid since the age of twelve and can make water shine. During series four, she develops a crush on Zane Bennett and they become a couple. Since Rikki and Zane broke up.

Yes there is. Many people say their recasting everyone that's not true! They are keeping Emma,Cleo,Rikki,and Bella. They are adding 1 new girl her name is Melissa and I think their adding another girl too. Her name I think is Reed. And they all stay together because their all mermaids! Rikki (Cariba Heine) confirmed that there is going to be a season 4. It's only going to be aired in America on Teen Nick not any other channel. But in Australia it's probably going to be on every channel. If you live in America it's (weekdays) at 9:00 to 10:00 am. And on week ends it's on at 8:00 to 10:00am. and 6:00 to 8:00pm. Season 4 will most likely air on November 11,2011. It will also have a sneak peek in October 2011. Hope this helped! :)

link
smile
^I hope your right! BUT I DONT WANT A FREAKING NEW GIRL!! It's fine with Rikki, Cleo, Bella, and Emma! And the couples are Rikki and Zane, Bella and Will, Emma and Ash and Cleo and Lewis!! WAIT!! THE BEST THINGS COME IN 3 IS IN THE THEME SONG!! So there can no be a new girl. Well, This gives us some hope!! anyone else notice the expected air date is 11/11/11?? lol(:
il y a plus d’un an TeamJacobInigo said…
I hope there is one!! Can't wait to see it! They'll hopefully bring Ash and Emma back, because we didn't see how Ash went further with this.
smile
Me to i would like to see all the couples together and have some more full moons
smile
Same here. Id like to see Bella get Moonstruck. That would be interesting.(:
il y a plus d’un an Charmedh2ogirl said…
hmmm
what about in the UK?
il y a plus d’un an Charmedh2ogirl said…
There's one problem on the wiki page that needs editting it says the country of origin is Australia which is correct but then it says USA after Australia.
Well, as long as we wait, I want to share a video I made for H2O! I hope you'll like it! :D link
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rikki said…
big smile
love the video !
smile
Me too!(:
smile
Can we contact ZDF for a fourth season of h2o
@CourCour i hope some one knows how to contact ZDF!
smile
Me to or we can go to their website and see the orange and white search bar and type in h2o
il y a plus d’un an Depiii said…
smile
zikkifun4ever,I have watched each episode more than 100 times too, but I thought people would find it way too much lol (: But now, that u confessed it I have no problem because I know there are people as addicted to h2o as me. I LOVE Zikki-they're my fave couple and Rikki is my fave mermaid-and I got really annoyed when they broke up in season 3. I'm begging for a Season 4 too and i really hope there will be one, but personally I will give up if it's not on tv until the 11th, unless there is a REAL confirmation that there will be a 4th Season. And I think i'm probably gonna hate it if that Kelly develops a crush on zane and they become a couple... ZIKKI-4-EVER..!
Depiii, lol it's nice to have someone that's obsessed with it like me(: Oh ya! Zikki rocks!!<3 They are my favorite couple EVER!! Rikki is my fave too!! She's just like me(: I am really annoyed with Sophie! She made them brake up!! :'( I was like crying when they did though... It's so sad that the best couple ever had to brake up!! Because of an IDIOT! I'll never give up!!! I'll do anything for a season 4!! I wouldn't give up until they actually say no season 4. Oh yup. I'll HATE Kelly and Zane!! A lot of people love Zikki so the producers won't let it happen, but if they do, it'll probably end up like Charlotte, Lewis and Cleo. Like, Lewis realized who he REALLY loved in the end. But we know Zane will do anything for Rikki and he loves her and he'll never in a million years give up on her. So yea.. ZIKKI FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!<3 <3 <3
@ cleo_rikki
@ zikkifan4ever
Thanks, I'm glad that you like it :D
il y a plus d’un an phoebefanx said…
smile
Hey I just want to point out that if you're looking for proof of a 4th season check out Claire and Phoebe's real twitter accounts.
ONLY Claire and Phoebe have twitter from the h2o cast and these are the only accounts they have. Any others are fakes.
Claire's - link
Phoebe's - link
smile
^
I dont wanna disappont you but I think that only phoebe's is actually hers. It's got that characteristic blue tick which proves that a celebrity's account is actually original, while there's nothing near to "Claire"'s account. Thanks for sharing, anyway, u made our day and actually showed us an original twitter account, finally!!!
YES!! Someone ask her!!((((((((:
il y a plus d’un an faithalia said…
I read an old twitter post of Phoebes and it said that she was excited to see MissClaireHolt in LA. So the account could be real.
yea. i saw that too(:
surprise
link

wikipedia now says theres a season 4 airing in the UK December 14 2011
il y a plus d’un an mikethecat said…
i don't know if true or not. wikipedia is not perfect and made up this. i can't proof if real or not !!!!
sad
We will just have to wait and see for ourselves then. Sadly I don't think its true because wikipedia says there will be a season 4 a lot then changes it.
Well their is a chance this might be true. I won't give up!!
Me too!! Never give up!!!
il y a plus d’un an CelestialDream said…
Both Phoebe and Claire's Twitter accounts are legit. Claire's just hasn't been verified yet.
il y a plus d’un an mikethecat said…
faithalia, in wikipedia episode list season 4 has been removed or eraser !!! sorry !!!!!!!!!!:(
sad
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????­?? Wikipedia SUCKS!
Well still we shouldn't give up hope on season 4, I still believe that there will be one.
il y a plus d’un an phoebefanx said…
@Depiii that is 100% Claire's real & only twitter. you can only get your account verified after a certain amount of time and she hasnt had that account for very long. She gets tweets from Phoebe's real account as well as the vampire diaries cast members and the creators of the vampire diaries. If you still dont believe me check the pictures...on the fake accounts they post really old pictures on both Claire & Phoebe's the pictures are new
il y a plus d’un an hollydays said…
laugh
what does ligit mean? real? if so TELL MEEEEEE WHERE TO LOOK IV BEEN SEARCHING FOR HE REAL ON 4 LIKE AGES!
il y a plus d’un an CelestialDream said…
^Yes Legit means real. Claire's account and Phoebe's account are the real deal. They are currently the only cast members with accounts. Though Angus and Jamie's band 'The Rapids" has a Twitter account, but they only post things related to the band.
There hasn't been a promo yet? But tomorrow is the date alread! I guess there is no season 4! I want one so badly, but they are letting their fans down. So I don't know if there is one tomorrow... :( PLEASE LET THERE BE!
All h2o fans go here and follow the reply
link
So there is no season 4 :( I would love a movie, but it wouldn't be the same. I NEED A SEASON 4! I CRAVE A SEASON 4!
If we get a movie it's better cause from the letter i got they said it will be released worldwide so it could be a hit and then we could eventually get season 4 and even 5! so be sure to send the addresses i gave you in this link link
a letter demanding h2o movie! please guys make it happen!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Okay, I will do that... So sadly, because I was looking forward to this date... :( But I'm still gonna let that film happen! :D
smile
@TeamJacoblnigo thanks be sure to send the letter demanding h2o movie to those addresses

info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
I've already done that! :D Now I'm hoping that after the succes of the movie, they will have to make a season 4. Maybe until season 6. This show can't end so young. Look at The Vampire Diaries. It looks like they'll get at least 4/5 seasons...
smile
^thanks , agree with you , now please every one just send this link link and those addresses to other people and tell them to send letters demanding h2o movie , so we will get that for sure then, the more people you tell them that the better , be sure to convince them to send the letter to all of the addresses and the letter is a demand of H2o movie!
I hope that they'll soon produce this film so we can watch it immediately and ask for a season 4 after that, after the succes, after the money making!!! :D
smile
After the money making ! that cracked me up!
so we need to tell every body to send letter demanding a movie , please guys let that happen! i mean it's better than nothing and trust me a movie is millions of times better ! :D
I know! NOW PLEASE EVERYONE SEND A MAIL OR LETTER DEMANDING THE MOVIE! SO WE CAN GET A SEASON 4 AFTER THAT! PLEASE PEOPLE! HURRY UP! THE SOONER YOU DO THIS, THE SOONER THE FILM COMES OUT AND HOW SOONER WE CAN GET A SEASON 4. BESIDES, WE CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE A LITTLE TOO OLD. COME ON! HURRY UP!!!
sunny
@every one please send letters
be sure to send the letter demanding h2o movie to those addresses

info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au

if you want to know more come to this link
link
OMG!!! Amelia Preston replied to me. No, I have no clue who she is, but I send a message to her, probably and this her answer:

Dear Inigo,

Thank you for expressing an interest in H20 - JUST ADD WATER. The show has garnered so much success as the result of dedicated and loyal fans such as yourself.

To thank you for your support over the past 5 years we have some exciting news we’d like to share:

Whilst producers have confirmed that season 3 was the final season of the H20 - JUST ADD WATER franchise, this does not mean they’re finished with the magical tales of mermaids.

Looks like your in luck as discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie! This movie would be released internationally so H20 fans all around the world would be able to go on one last adventure with their favourite mermaids Rikki, Cleo, Bella and Emma. More details to come....

Even with H20 – JUST ADD WATER season 3 now completed, you’re still able to see the starring girls you know and love in their all-new, individual ventures. Phoebe Tonkin will star in the new supernatural drama series, Secret Circle, which premiers in September 2011; Claire Holt has recently been confirmed as an addition to the cast of the hit show Vampire Diaries; and Cariba Heine can often be seen on Australian television, guest starring in many prime time favourites.

Possibly the most exciting news is that Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is currently in the process of planning and producing a new H20 spin-off series. MAKO MERMAIDS will premier during 2012/13, after being filmed on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia. Casting will take place shortly so stay tuned!

When 15-year-old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored byreal-life mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the MoonPool on the night of a full moon, Zac is given a taste of Mako's powers, waking the next day to discover he has been granted fin-like feet and the power tocontrol water… causing all sorts of trouble for Sirena, Nixie and Lyla.

We are glad you enjoy watching our programmes and we hope you’re excited for all the new projects!
big smile
@phoebefanx Ok I believe u I just haven't got a twitter account so I dont know many things about it (:
@TeamJacobInigo & h2o-clewis Oh guys thanx sooo much for the info u post, u make me check this page E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y..!
I love h2o and I agree a movie should be made, personally I would go to the premiere and watch it for more than 10 times, lol ;p
& as most of u guys, I will NEVER EVER give up..!
Its up to us if more episodes or/and movies will be made!
We will always remember and support H2o!!! ;D