H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 659

il y a plus d’un an H2OFanEmma-Dude said…
smirk
OKAY JUST TO REFRESH MEMORIES HERE: HERE IS ALL NEW HOPE:
There is supposed to be a season four, and apparently Emma returns... so it leaves 4 mermaids! Emma left h20 in season 3, because she had to go and shoot another movie.

Cariba Heine (Rikki) confirmd 11 november 2011, then season 4 will start.

Here is also another great website that talks about it.

link

i got this from wikianswers by the way
AND
EVERYONE ON HERE---I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS ALSO...GO TO TEENNICK.COM AND GO TO SHOWS. CLICK H2O AND POST LIKE EVERYWHERE ON ALL FORUMS BECAUSE THAT WAY, TEENNICK WILL SEE THAT THEIR SHOW IS REALLY, REALLY POPULAR AND EVERYONE LIKES IT. I THINK WE SHOULD ALL COMMENT ON ALL OF THE H2O BOARDS. I KNOW I WILL!!!! PLUS, I THINK NICK HAS MORE OF A CONNECTION TO H2O THAN FANPOP DOES ANYWAY BECAUSE THEIR ACTUALLY PLAYING THE SHOW...SO DO IT!!!! WE COULD GET A SEASON FOUR!!!!!YES!!!WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!
AND
There is the biggest opportunity to know if there is h2o season 4 you every one can ask Phoebe Tonkin on the official Secret Circle facebook page (there is a post called Got questions for the cast? Post them now.
so Phoebe Tonkin will reply to us before the premier of the secret circle which is less than 5 days so hurry up fans , if the question is repeating about the season 4 she will definitely reply to us and give us the truth and maybe even more , if we tell her to make it and many fans ask, she could contact the others and try! so this is our part for the possibility of h2o season 4 (she won't disappoint us)!!!

link
AND
that petition we all have to sign

I SERIOUSLY THINK WE CAN PULL THIS OFF IF WE ALL WORK TOGETHER ON THIS!!!
laugh
PLEASE READ: VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trust that everyone on here has done their research on the show, so i know that you must know that H2O: Just Add Water was supposed to stop a Season 2. The only reason we got a season 3 is because of the 250 MILLION people that love and enjoy the show like we do. If we did it once, we can do it again! I know we can, we just have to try our best. We can't just sit hear everyday hoping, we have to take action!!!! I think we should all write on every H2O related forum on teennick.com, then we should sign that petition, then we should ask about the show on the facebook page for the secret circle. Please, if you really want H2O, we have to work together to make the dream a reality. We need to show that we all love Jonathan M. Shiff's idea and we need to show him what we think of his one-of-a-kind show. Are we really willing to let this show go? Come on, he won't look on a forum on fanpop, we need to put all of this on FB or Teennick or email him. This show is unlike any other i have ever seen and i need more. i don't need people sitting here and telling me they agree with what i am writing, i need people that agree and want to do something about it. so only reply if you care enough to try a few of my suggestions. WE MAY HAVE A SHOT AT THIS, AND LET'S TAKE IT!!!! H2O FOREVER!!!!! NOW WHO'S REALLY WITH ME!!!!! I'M WILLING TO FIGHT FOR IT BACK!!!!!
P.S.- Claire Holt is AMAZING!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
laugh
Claire Holt has to be in Season 4!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
AND CLEO (PHOEBE TONKIN)
AND RIKKI CHADWICK (CARIBA HEINE)
il y a plus d’un an dcfgvhj said…
wink
you are so right h2ofanemma-dude !!! thanks for all the info you and cour cour always make me check this forum everyday!
il y a plus d’un an CourCour said…
smile
I check it everyday to for new answers and information :)
il y a plus d’un an TeamJacobInigo said…
@H2OFanEmma-Dude: No, it's not weird. Although I asked that question myself. I'm a guy too and I have to say that Bella is good to me. My favorite character from the series is Cleo. After that, it's Rikki. And to me, Emma and Bella share the same place. Although Bella's power is a bit weird, I think that she should stay together with Will.
I want a season 4 so bad.
Anyway, I have a question... If you could get a mermaid power, which one would you take?
il y a plus d’un an pierrotdu150 said…
i'd take RIKKI's power!!!
laugh
@TeamJacobIndigo-- i would definitely take Cleo's. Who wouldn't want the ability to control water! It's just awesome, but the powers are better when all three girls are using them at the same time.
@pierrotdu150: Rikki's power would be second for me. Heating something up can be usefull. You never know!
@H2OFanEmma-Dude: I would take that too! Moving water or any other liquid would be so cool. And the advanced power - wind - is cool too. I think - in season 4 - Bella should get an advanced power. Ex: making rain.
tongue
Cool, but seriously, please check my earlier comments and let me see what you think.
smile
Plus I want to know if anyone posted on the secret circle fb page
laugh
and if so, what was the response. i also want to know why this page has 5 thousand fans---i thought there were 250 MILLION!!! Seriously, this should be more popular and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO CLEWIS' SUGGESTION AND MY SUGGESTION...IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, IT IS AT THE TOP OF PG. 21. PLEASE. IF YOU REALLY LOVE H2O, THIS IS A VERY LARGE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION WE ALL WANT ANSWERS TO---IS THERE A SEASON FOUR?! WELL, REPLY IF YOU HAVE POSTED...
P.S- PLEASE
P.P.S- EMMA IS THE BEST
il y a plus d’un an h2o-clewis said…
I went to fb page of the secret circle on the forum that says got questions for the cast!?
i asked about h22o season 4 and a few people did that too but there are not enough!
il y a plus d’un an mikethecat said…
smile
don't trust fans, trust phoebe tonkin her choose what she want. don't depend on fans. the fans foolish around and shallow on fans will make season 4 fool you. so don't trust fan, trust phoebe tonkin she knows what she to do !!!! MOVE ON !!!!
laugh
OK SO THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION BUT DID PHOEBE REPLY? AND THEY REALLY NEED A SEASON FOUR. I'M WATCHING "MISSED THE BOAT" RIGHT NOW...AN EP. OF H2O ON TEENNICK. THAT REMINDS ME DID ANYONE ELSE COMMENT ON TEENNICK ABOUT OUR AWESOME SHOW?!
smile
EVERYONE PLEASE SE MY FORUM ON HERE...I JUST MADE IT AND IT IS TO TALK ABOUT YOUR VIEWS ON H2O'S SEASON THREE. JUST POST YOUR OPINIONS THERE PLEASE. PLUS PLZ COMMENT ON TEENNICK STILL...!!!!
I asked about it on The Secret Circle page, but no one replied to that... I hope that season 4 will happen. I'm going to take a look at TeenNick! :D I wish us all good luck for this to happen!
il y a plus d’un an fernan5myworld said…
I know that this not is relation with the four season, but I would like know the zane´s house location in gold coast please. Thanks.
smile
I don't know about that....
Zane's house location- search it up or something. If you don't know, we don't either and also
PLEASE BECOME A FAN IF U AREN'T ALREADY!! :)
 I don't know about that.... Zane's house location- chercher it up ou something. If toi don't know, we d
sad
no new replies?....awww
laugh
Also, everyone with FACEBOOK accounts, post on your wall telling all of your friends to create fanpop accounts and become fans of H2O: Just Add Water. That would seriously help the number of fans (it's kind of low- 5599 compared to everything else). So just go on FB and try please. I want people to see how great this show is and I want to see more episodes. Comment on this post if you will try it!
il y a plus d’un an Jackstone said…
big smile
5600 now-because of me!
big smile
I was the 5555th fan! so yeah I'm awesome...conscecutive numbers oh yeah...
il y a plus d’un an cleo_rikki said…
crying
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there is no season 4
crying
true !!!!!
crying
how do you know? what happened..... :(
noooooo
no
no
no
no
no
no
i refuse to accept this no
no
no
no
no
please
no
this
can't
happen
don't say that
please reply
please
nooooooo
no
no
no
no
there HAS TO BE A SEASON 4 WE HAVE TO TRY HARDER!!!
sad
I MAY HAVE lost hope.
wink
i willlll hope in-till they say noooo say for now i say yes
il y a plus d’un an CelestialDream said…
The chances are slim but the possibility is always there, so I wouldn't completely give up hope.

With some of the cast starting to appear in American TV and Film I would think more people will probably start to check out H2O because of it.

I think a 4th season is alot to ask for but who knows, we may not have seen the last of the series itself. There's always spinoff and tv movie potential. So stay hopeful, just don't get your hopes up to much.
il y a plus d’un an Charmedh2ogirl said…
What about a big screen movie to wrap up storylines and have a spectacular ending to the series?
il y a plus d’un an CelestialDream said…
^True big screen is also an option. There a plenty of TV series in America that wind up on the big screen, I would think Australia could do the same if they wanted.
il y a plus d’un an zikkifan4ever said…
^ i would cry at the end tho. id cry my eyes out. ITS THE LAST H2O ADVENTURRE?! cant even think bout that.... but maybe like rikki and zane could like get back together??!!! and cleo and lewis would get married or something. and emma would come back.! And all the characters could be in it! Rikki, Emma, Cleo, Bella, Zane, Lewis, Ash, Will, Elliot, and even the evil people like Charlotte, Miriam, Kim, but Sophie is not allowed in the movie. not at all. And the evil people could only come in if theyre not BOYFRIEND STEALING BUTT FACES!! =P i think a movie would be great!! but id cry at the end due to the fact that its the last one and there would be no more h2o.... :')...
il y a plus d’un an dyjdtyjuty said…
hmmm
im pretty sure the producer confirmed that theyre either gonna have a movie or a season 4.
smile
really? when?
hmmm
how do know if it is true or not
smile
Well they arent denying a 4th season so thats a good thing. It must mean they are debating on a season 4. If there wasnt gonna be one, wouldnt they tell us??! I also heard about a mini series called Mako: Island of secrets and that is definately happening. ...but couldnt they at least give us 1 more season of h2o??? Dont leave us hanging!! I wanna know what happens next! Wait, season 3 was filmed because of popular demand right??? Well if we all work together, maybe we can get a fourth season or at least a movie from popular demand!!! BE A TRUE H2O FAN AND SPREAD THE WORD!!! WE WANT A SEASON 4!!!
il y a plus d’un an H20Fan4Life1 said…
so is there a season 4 or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Depiii said…
Okay guys... I'm a huge fun of h2o and have watched all eps at least 10 times. I hadn't stopped asking for a 4th season since I watched the last episode of Season 3. I'm really happy u guys write here all the info you've got and I appreciate it a lot. I've read all 22 pages on this post and tried to figure out what is actually going on. And if I got things right, there are many rumors. Some people said that the 4th season started on the 11th October. It's the 19th of Octomber and there's no Season 4 yet. So I'll keep waiting for a 4th Season til the 11th of November (which is the other date tht people say Season 4 will come out) and if Season 4 won't be out until then, I guess we're gonna have to give up, unless we actually hear some info from the cast themselves.
il y a plus d’un an Depiii said…
wink
Btw.. in one of the pages (don't ask me which one, I don't remember) there's a video which is about a guy taking interviw of Jonathan M.Chiff. It's in German and since I dont know any German I unserstand nothing. But people say that in this video Jonathan confirms a 4th Season will happen. Does anyone know German? I can even search all the pages if I have to, but I need somebody to translate it for me. Thank You guys!
depiii, i believe there will be no season 4 none !!! even phoebe and claire contract in usa. indiana other new tv show. cariba ??? so jonathan shiff make 2 mini series films: space something and secrets of mako island. so there no film in either oct. or nov. come out none !!!! i believe there won't be season 4. i am said i am sorry about this. i wish they will be season 4. all fans wishes hopefully season 4 but not. i have not heard cariba,claire,phoebe and indiana contract for season 4 none !!!!!
wink
Depiii, I've watched every episode at least 100 times. I havent stopped asking for a season 4 since I watched the first episode of season 3. And I still watch it every day since I was 8. THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEASON 4!! CARIBA AND INDIANA ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT!! we can get a new character cant we???
smirk
I WON'T GIVE UP HOPE TIL THE PRODUCERS TELL US NO SEASON 4!!!! >:| EVEN IF IM THE ONLY ONE.
il y a plus d’un an yeahbabes said…
hmmm
girls and guys, i love h2o as much as the next porson and i could watch it for the rest of my life ! haha . But i have come to realise that it has been 2 years sinnce season 3, and the girls ahev matured and become ytoung adults. i cant believe i am saying this, but i realy doubt there will be a season 4 or a movie. There is no real proof ( in english that is ) that says that there will be ! :S sorry girls .
when season 3 ended on lots of websites (i dont remember which, sorry :( ) they said that either a movie or a season 4 would happen, and then the question was just which one......but now im not too sure cause they said they would air s4 on oct 11 but......so i will waiot till nov 11 and see. but i reli want s4 and i will wish for it FOREVER. :DD
meh, i'm sad
why?
smile
link <---- petition :)
il y a plus d’un an yeahbabes said…
wink
i have been doing some reasearch and there is a rideoff from H20! itrs called mako:island of secrets, its based in the same place but different younger actors, with different names, and a guy called Zac , which turns into a merman. This will come out late 2012 and will be aired on channel 10.
crying
that sucks we need the season 4