fans of PoM Operation HOF

Rainbow_Cookie posted on Aug 09, 2013 at 08:48PM
So recently, I've been getting on a lot more than I've used to, only to really upload some new pictures and say hi to my friend Linn. Well, I've seen what has been going on lately, and I know all of you have too. And, it's not too late to get more popular again. Our last activity was 3 days ago, and it used to be when you look it'd be like a second ago. We've lost all of our regulars to DeviantArt, Twitter, Quotev, etc. That's because- not many people get on that much. We've lost so many good artists, writers, animators, and much more because all of us kind of become inactive. There are the few of us that still get on, but that's not me. But I've decided that I myself am going to get on more and share the fandomness with everyone else.

Now, what is "HOF" you ask? HOF stands for "Help Our Fandom". There will be a group I am creating later on for those of you who actually want to save the place you grew up posting pictures and roleplaying. Those of you who care and don't want this fandom to go to waste! Now, I used to be the president of this spot, and that's because there were a lot of people to support me and to be there, not like now. I am willing to become your president again, just for a short time, until we can actually get things in to focus here. And once we do, we can have a normal election and actually pick someone. What do you say, guys? Want to help me? =)

This is the spot that we will be discussing our plans on. Thank you in advance.

link
last edited on Aug 09, 2013 at 09:44PM

fans of PoM 14 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an mostar1219 said…
i'm in
il y a plus d’un an ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Sounds good, I'm in. :3
il y a plus d’un an Rainbow_Cookie said…
Yay, thank you! I honestly thought that no one would hear me out and say, "It's really over, there's nothing we can do," type of scenario, cause that's how usually people react to me. But thank you both! :D
il y a plus d’un an mostar1219 said…
let us know what we need to do
Well, I'll have what you guys need to do and the rules on the spot that I currently made.

link

Soon enough, I'll post the rules and regulations.
il y a plus d’un an peacebaby7 said…
smile
I don't come on this spot as often as the main POM spot (mainly because I don't have an OC), but I'd be happy to pitch in and help if there's anything I can do. :)
Yes, yes! Of course! And you don't need an OC/FC to be a member of this club. :) There are many people on this spot that don't have an OC, but they still work on stuff like requests and fanfictions for us.
il y a plus d’un an JessyParrot said…
I don't care about PoM.
But I want to see people, art, videos, etc. on here. So... I'm in!
il y a plus d’un an sowem said…
Count me in!
il y a plus d’un an kivamarie said…
but what about Kait_Wolf?
il y a plus d’un an MadagascarGirl said…
smile
Great! I'm in :D
Thank you guys! It's a big help.
il y a plus d’un an Hijinata said…
skdjfsdf I'm in! We should draw pix that show the theme of Operation : HoF! And have everyone post them on those other websites O:
il y a plus d’un an AgentBobcat18 said…
I'll help out!