Critical Analysis of Twilight *drumroll* The Critical Analysis of Twilight Headquarters!

renrae posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:19AM
Welcome, dear kittens! Now, as a celebration of our new kitten population (as of now, 227 kittens!) our C.A.T. headquarters has sprang to life! Bake yourself some cookies in our oven, sit back on the sectional couch with C.A.T. pillows, surf Fanpop and the rest of the internet with our computers, read a book, watch some T.V, or play some fooseball as you listen to music in the background. Our chandelier that decided to double as a disco ball will turn on at any moment, turning our headquarters into a magical dance scene!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have good old C.A.T. style fun!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 1017 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1001-1017 of 1017

il y a plus d’un an katiecain said…
I need to do homework but I can't be bothered :(
il y a plus d’un an Mrs-Grint said…
-GASP- HAI GOIZZ!!
il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
Heya! I been super busy lately havent had time to be on here much! I've missed HQ so much! We need to rebuild or chocolate stock pile! And whos gonna challenge me to a fooseball match?
Iz chalz chaalengez uz MyfCat! GAME ON!

Gah, been doing some completely pointless homework. Whoopydee-bloody-doo! I can name Henry VIII's six wives in chronological order...yippee.

Haha, we had to do a storyboard of old Henry's life and I did Anne Boleyn about to get her head cut off and I've drawn Mary and Elizabeth just like, "Mummy?"
I have a History essay on the Bolsheviks and a Sociology essay on youth culture and feminism o_O I have no idea what to write, lmao.
Oh god. That guy I've liked for nearly 4 yrs? He's dating someone. And that's a big deal for him - he's a Christian and he's never been in a serious relationship as far as I know. Crappp... I know nothing would ever happen between us, that's ridiculous, but I never knew how I'd cope with this... I don't know how the hell to feel. It's not tearing me apart like I thought it would.
il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
Aww Sweety! I'll date you! =D

Ah Henry's wifes; divorced, beheaded, died, devorced, beheaded, survived!

I have h/w to do but i wont do it untill last second tonight.

And right now Im watching "The Birds!" Wonderful classic horror.
I miss him =( it hurts, but I want to feel happy for him because the girl is a good friend o_O

I freaking hated learning about Henry. So much.

Yeah, I haven't done my homework either, I just can't be bothered with college naymore!
il y a plus d’un an renrae said…
No! You must bother with college, otherwise you won't get a job! And i won't be able to help you out. Sowwy.
But it's soooo hard haha
Well, make it less hard.
il y a plus d’un an OCFan123 said…
Hi :)
Hi gaizz. Tired. Saw New Moon. Epic Fail. Nuff said.

Zzzzzzzzz
I thought you said it was alright before? :P ha just kidding
my sister didn't like it either, but New Moon is her favourite of the books. I said it was because she didn't like Jacob enough ;D
Meh opieneons giz changez. Twas amoozing wen Bella waz runniigz inz ze sunlight...

It's, like, the second time I saw it. With my twilight-obsessed pals. It was alright the first time, but then I realised how insanely crap it was. Especially -like I said- when Alice told Aro the future. That was just....hilarious!
That was so bad, I started laughing just before it come on the second time I saw it because I knew what was coming up and my sister was like wtf you laughing at? then burst out laughing xD
Seriously, I was expecting this huge romantic strings riff to float in the background during that part.