Critical Analysis of Twilight *drumroll* The Critical Analysis of Twilight Headquarters!

renrae posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:19AM
Welcome, dear kittens! Now, as a celebration of our new kitten population (as of now, 227 kittens!) our C.A.T. headquarters has sprang to life! Bake yourself some cookies in our oven, sit back on the sectional couch with C.A.T. pillows, surf Fanpop and the rest of the internet with our computers, read a book, watch some T.V, or play some fooseball as you listen to music in the background. Our chandelier that decided to double as a disco ball will turn on at any moment, turning our headquarters into a magical dance scene!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have good old C.A.T. style fun!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 1017 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1017

il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
Haha,its ok Kaidi, Katie has been at teh nip again. I saw her.
il y a plus d’un an Kaidi said…
Oh, good!
*is reliivd*
Dont leave me alone with her again! Its so hard to deal with all the crazy!
monkey
I'll try not to, but I can't make any promises.
Who knows, when my mom or lil' bro decides, that this kitteh has been in the computer for too long. Psssh, it's so not their business!
il y a plus d’un an katiecain said…
:O Myf!

Kaidi, I did no such thing but if you'd like to put an RPattz photo in my bed, that would be fine.
 :O Myf! Kaidi, I did no such thing but if you'd like to put an RPattz photo in my bed, that would
No thanks, Katie. :)
laugh
Haha thats an ugly dog (no offence anyone!).
LOL I know
Uhuh.
Meh Granny's neibor haz teh seim kaind of dog! He annoyzh teh hell outta meh!
I have a headache but I don't wanna come off here cos then I'll be bored :S
Hello. I was having dinner.

I'm bored too :(
I'm not! :D
I'm reading... OK, please don't laugh at me now... Twilight Fanfiction. But I only read those all human ones, so technically the only connections with real Twilight are the characters and places. Plus, in well written ones, both Edward and Bella have been given decent personality.
every body needs a hobby.
il y a plus d’un an November99 said…
My friend has a dog like that. He's so cute.

I agree everyone needs a hobby. So if you'll excuse me.... *pops out sewing machine*
Haha, well as long as everybody is agreement on that *sneaks down to cock fighting ring in her basement*
^lol! Aw Kaidi don't worry I have been known to do that ocassionally too... Though as I'm a 'fan' I suppose it's not that bad... But on quite a few I've read the only similarities are literally the names, seriously. I've read ones where they've got completely different personalities, jobs, locations... Just seems a bit weird to me if it's meant to be 'Twilight fanfiction' xD
Kinda strange that people are making Twi-FF with nothing but the names similar to the books. Is that even fan fiction?
I'm off now, I am zonked! Plus first day of school tomorrow *bites nails*, I'm nervous about what 6 form will be like. And the 6.30 am morning is not looking very appealing to me right now. So anyway, good night xxxxx
ahh good night hope you have a good day tomorrow :D xxx
cool
Hey Kittens! School was ok. It was better than usual coz I'm in 6th form now so teachers treat yuo differently. It was good to see friends again (think screaming giggling bouncing school girls). Some friend ignored me and some other friends and we were like "WTF?" but in true 6th form naturel we were like oh well then we have each other lets get on with it.

I told my friend about all the crazy twilight merchandise, and now she wishes she lived in America so she can buy it all, (I know I was like, please don't).

So anyway, school was good. Missed fanpopping all day though. How are you all?
Hey Myf :) Uh I hate it when people ignore you and you don't even know why. It's just like come talk to my face biatch! Ew seriously? Even the tampon holder?! And Edward pads?!

I'm good. I'm going to see 500 Days of Summer soon with my friend, really looking forward to it cos I am so up for general girlyness xD and tomorrow I'm going to see my uncle's fiancee cos she still hasn't popped. I just hope she doesn't do it out o_O lol
haha. Well not the gross stuff. But when I said Twilight sanitary towels, she went, wwww, and I was like, yer with loads of mini eddy faces *disgusted face*, and she sanely replyed, eugh!

WW I wana see that! girliness rocks!
I wanted to see Time Traveller's Wife but she's already seen it so we settled for that :) I have to go get ready, maybe be on later if not tomorrow afternoon... Bye kittehs! x
big smile
Oh I so want to see Time Traveller's Wife. I love Rachel McAdams,and The Notebook is one of my fav films. have fun sweetie pie xxx
*knowns on HQ door* Hey honeys, I'm hooooome! XD
smile
Hello sweety! Dinner's cooking, fish and chips for dinner with peas and/or bake beans =D How was your day? xxxx
It was good. I dropped some forms off to college, looked around town a bit then went to see my uncle and auntie. Felt my cousin move around a bit :)Yours?

Ohh, mine's cooking too, pasta nom nom :D
I had a good day, but I have to wait untill monday to find out if I can do spinish a-level. So still no cuz? your poor auntie!
Nope. I dunno if it was like fake contractions or something? haha she's getting a bit impatient but she still has 2 weeks til her due date so it could still be a while :P
Oh gosh! I feel bad for the woman. Labour and contractions being painful and all.

I'm annoyed there doesn't seem to be much on the music channels. grr.
Uh there never seems to be anything on the music channels. It seems to be all rap recently.
I'm bored. Anyone wana talk?
Helloooooo! Probably won't be on long though. I'm tired. It really doesn't feel like a Friday for some reason.
Hello Kitty HQ!
Hey Myf, how are you?
I'm good, I went shopping today, so I have that good new-things feeling. How are you my lovely Katie?
Ah, such a good feeling haha. What did you get? Eh I'm tired and a lil bored, what with it being a Saturday night. And I've done zilch all day so that probably doesn't help lol.
Underwear, hat, jumper, dvds, make up, diary and cookies!

I'm watching x-factor and my mate's cuz was just on. But if I'm honest I don't really like him coz he was a dick head to my other friend.
Ooh nice. Haha that's cool that he was on there but not cool that he's a dickhead. Grahhhh Saturday's, I hate you.
the band or the day?
Day. I'm not crazy about the band though lol.
Ah, I saw them in concert, they were good. Pixie Lott and Mini Viva suported them. Pixi was god but MV were weird, music good, but they were weird people.
Ooh cool. I think I've only heard like one of their songs. Everytime I see them all I can think is '2 of them were in S Club Juniors!' Sorry I took soo long to reply, my dad wanted to go on the comp 'for a minute' *rolls eyes*
haha its ok

s club juniors sucked eggs badly. but i liek the saturdays. i just cant believe they're 18/19, it seems so young!
Haha I used to like them when I was little. Never as much as S Club 7 though, obviously <3
obviously, s club ruled, do you remember their tv programme? Rachel was my fav.
Kinda. I mean remember them having one but I don't remember anything that happened lol. I think she was mine too, but I'm not sure :P
Good Morning Kittehs!
Morning Myf!
How are you honey bunny?