Critical Analysis of Twilight *drumroll* The Critical Analysis of Twilight Headquarters!

renrae posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:19AM
Welcome, dear kittens! Now, as a celebration of our new kitten population (as of now, 227 kittens!) our C.A.T. headquarters has sprang to life! Bake yourself some cookies in our oven, sit back on the sectional couch with C.A.T. pillows, surf Fanpop and the rest of the internet with our computers, read a book, watch some T.V, or play some fooseball as you listen to music in the background. Our chandelier that decided to double as a disco ball will turn on at any moment, turning our headquarters into a magical dance scene!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have good old C.A.T. style fun!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 1017 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1017

il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
*hugs* My brother use to make alcoholic hot chocolate for me with milk and chocolate liquor, but we ran out of chocolate liquor and we can't find anywhere where you can buy it.
il y a plus d’un an katiecain said…
Mmm that sounds good ;D anyways I'm gonna go try and sleep... night x
zzz
good luck sleeping =D
GUD MORNIN KITTNS!!!!!
 GUD MORNIN KITTNS!!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Kaidi said…
ouh, hello Myf :)
 ouh, hello Myf :)
haha how is evryone today?

Its all gray and drizzly outside, makes me feel down. Stupid weather!
il y a plus d’un an renrae said…
Same. I've been having really bad sleeping problems, I had to take 5 mg of melatonin last night and iw as still waking up every two hours.

But its better than not sleeping at all til 8 in the morning and then waking up at 2 and being exhausted all day again..
aww no Renrae *hugs*, you poor chicken.
il y a plus d’un an Kaidi said…
renrae, you're not sitting in Fanpop til 8 in the morning, are you?

I'm good :)
God, I went to collect my school books today and it was seriously depressing, not to mention the bag was heavy like I had big stones instead of books in it.
Mornin! Hang on, it's 2.30 PM here XD Ah everyone is having trouble sleeping, ey? I actually had a better night last night :D Still took like over an hour to get to sleep and I woke up stupidly early again but managed to get back to sleep so it's an improvement :)
I usually go to bed at midnight, and thats when i get a lot of ideas and wont be able to sleep untill like 3am or untill ive writen them down (i.e. got them out of my head). And then i usually dont wake up untill 12pm. Being nocturnal - i haz mastered it, haha.

I'm so scared, I'm getting my GCSE results tomorrow.
Me too! And I have to have passed all the exams I took to get into college... Long story but I was only able to do the core subjects so I need to get all of them :S
Oh. Well fingers crossed for you, and me to be honest. I just hope I pass geography, I sucked so bad at geography.
"you're not sitting in Fanpop til 8 in the morning, are you?"

I wish. But no.

School starts on Monday for me, and I'm actually going back a year for social reasons so it's exciting. New school.

But that means I have to wake up an hour earlier. Mehh.

And then I'll be counting down til next summer when I can have days of Fanpop... and nothing but Fanpop, and even more Fanpop.
I'll probably be spending free periods in the school computor rooms fanpopping away. Although we have to do this stupid welsh baccaloriate course which takes away 4 hours a week of my free time. It mandatory unfortunatly.
I might take IB in High School.

I'm taking a computer apps course so hopefully that will get me some computer free time, which equals Fanpop time.

it's sad how much my life revolves around fanpop.
^I feel exactly the same.

Yeah I'm doing a so called business studies course which is just some easy computer crap but I have to do it cos I didn't do ICT at school soo... fanpop time :D
I descovered fanpop at the beginning of this holiday, and my life already revolves around it. I dunno how I'm guna keep up my fanpopping in school.
il y a plus d’un an November99 said…
sick
I never really sleep more than 2 hours, so I'm good (I still hate mornings)

I was skating today with some friends and fell and busted up both my knees. I duct taped gauze to my knees. The still hurts real bad.
Aww, kiss it better. Should teach you for not wearing knee protectors, elbow protectors, helmet and goggles!
heart
Sooo...

I'm in a happy mood.
big smile
Yay for happy moods!
zzz
But i'm still tired.
3 options for you for your tiredness;

1. coffee
2. a hell of a lot of sugar
3. nip
I'll take the coffee.

My friends are idiots. They think that just because they never see the pro skaters in saftey suff (untrue, you see them in helmets all the time) they can do it too. From now on, not leaving the house for skating without knee pads.

Also, yay for happy moods!
haha good girl November! I want cuppa tea. *runs to make cuppa*
*slips in* hellooooo? kittehs?
il y a plus d’un an nevermind606 said…
big smile
I'm here!
Me too!
surprise
BOO!
monkey
EEP!!!! O_O
surprise
AARRRHH! Renrae, what have I told you about sneaking up on people, especially in your SM mask!
What? That was my Bella mask, silly.

Well, they're almost exactly alike.
SM mask! lmao!
Oh I see, its still scary!

So what is everyone doing?

I am watching tv with mum, I'm watching Dragon's Den, I'm that kean on it but mum loves this programme. So I'm hanging out here aswell.
Nothing... I can't really walk (yes, still hurts TT_TT)
Listening to OMWF music, updating my fanfiction.net profile, and chatting with you all.

About thirty minutes ago I was watching Angel but then my brother hijacked the TV.
Nothing. On here and listening to Snow Patrol. I know, I know; what an interesting life I lead!
I have to go now :(

gotta sleep, I gorra be up early tomorrow to get to school and get those dreaded results!
Aww, poor, poor, Myf.
Katiecain, least you haven't resorted to googling TV stars.
big smile
Woah! That's weird... I'm listening to OMWF too! :P
For realz?

What song? Or just the actual thing, or what?
*points downward*
big smile
Yeah! I have the soundtrack on my computer. :D

Well, I was listening to Walk Through the Fire, but now I'm back to Rest in Peace. I'm addicted to Rest in Peace. :P
Wasn't my favourite.

(Woah, I just spelled 'favorite' with a 'u'.

Cool. I'm developing a British typing-accent.)

Under Your Spell is my favourite, and Going Through the Motions. Those are my two favourite, and then they all kinda switch out.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Love all them songs! It's so strange, I have the soudtrack even though I don't think I've ever watched Buffy except OMWF. I think my sister showed me it and I loved the songs so much I just got it. I love Walk Through The Fire <3
I don't own the soundtrack, but I've seen almost every episode.

And I'm in the process of buying the DVDs.

But it's weird, cause I listen to the songs all the time on Youtube and stuff.
Ah I missed you Myf, if you see this before the morning, good luck :) I'm starting to dread getting them gah anyway I need sleep goodnight kittehs x
Well, I'm leaving to go for a walk. I'm sorry, attempted walk *is still angry about this morning*