Critical Analysis of Twilight *drumroll* The Critical Analysis of Twilight Headquarters!

renrae posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:19AM
Welcome, dear kittens! Now, as a celebration of our new kitten population (as of now, 227 kittens!) our C.A.T. headquarters has sprang to life! Bake yourself some cookies in our oven, sit back on the sectional couch with C.A.T. pillows, surf Fanpop and the rest of the internet with our computers, read a book, watch some T.V, or play some fooseball as you listen to music in the background. Our chandelier that decided to double as a disco ball will turn on at any moment, turning our headquarters into a magical dance scene!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have good old C.A.T. style fun!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 1017 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1017

il y a plus d’un an Myf_1992 said…
smile
I know what happened to it, Saturday night tv use to be the best, now its friday/thursday. Just wrong.

how ciwt? VVVVVV
 I know what happened to it, Saturday night tv use to be the best, now its friday/thursday. Just wron
smile
Saturday tv is pretty boring latly which is weird, coz saturday use to be the best tv night, but now its thursday/friday. just wrong. y can gd tv b on everynight.

How ciwt is dis? vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 Saturday tv is pretty boring latly which is weird, coz saturday use to be the best tv night, but now
laugh
oh it did post first time haha. i thought my lapto was being stupid, but it was on the other page, jees im stupid.
il y a plus d’un an November99 said…
It is. My friends and I usually get together and watch a movie, but unfortunatly, the twihard picked the movie tonight.
il y a plus d’un an katiecain said…
^She picked Twilight? You poor thing.

I know, Saturday evenings and mornings actually, used to the best. Now there's nothing at all on. :'( ahh I'm so bored!
il y a plus d’un an renrae said…
Where do you guys live?

Oh, yeah. A quarter way across the world and on the other side of the country. Ah, silly me. ALL THERE IS ON TV IS STUPID COOKING SHOWS!

Because for me there has never been anything good on Saturdays. Thursday is my 'OMG bask in the light of awesome television!' night for me.
big smile
same!

the only good tv part of saturday night is between 5 and 7pm and usually on the bbc or itv. total wipeout and contests like stricly come dancing, or x-factor, and series like primeval, robin hood, and dr. who/ torchwood.. but they go in cycles, so at this time of year everything has finish, so now im waiting untill october when evrything gets kicked started again on saturday night.
Ooh yeah, Total Wipeout is worth watching but that's about it. Usually I like the X Factor auditions but they bored me tonight.
I live in NYC.

And yes. THAT movie. I've avoided seeing it so far, she knows how I feel about it, but I have to watch it. Its sacred tradition.
smile
i like the auditions, theyre funny, but i cba when the compatitions like properly start and stuff. I love most bbc stuff.
i love total wipeout amanda and the hamster are so funny. i love watching people get hurt.

i feel your pain november.
Last night was TV night for me. Monk + Psych = <3!
il y a plus d’un an Kaidi said…
I live in Estonia, which is basically nowhere :D
Oh, and they're showing LotR right now :)
For that matter, Jackass. All time favorite show, just because they all hurt themselves.
Yeah, Richard Hammond is a genius. :)
smile
Estonia! 2 years ago i did a school project about Estonia. For geography we had to create a tourist pamflet about a european country. Your country rocks!

I must go now sadly :(

I has no internet in my bedroom, and I kinda wana hang round in my room with my hamster, so I'll talk to you all in the morning.
zzz
Good night!
sad
Morning all!

I iz not a happee buni. I chucked out all my course work coz I had them on my laptop, but mylaptop was miss behaving so I had to save everything to back up thingy, so dad could wipe my laptop and make it better, but I forgot to save any of my coursework, and all my torchwood pics and some other stuff. I could kill myself! I'm so angry at myself for being all " oh I'm sure I saved it why wouldn't I", why didn't I check?

Ah I feel a bit better now, but I wrote a story for english course work and I'm so sad I don't have it anymore. I loved my story *cry*. What I did save was my "how does Poe creat tension in his prose The Tell-Tale Heart" essay. Why did I save that and not my story, for what purpose could that supid essay surve me?

ok promise rant is over now.

so how is everyone else's mornings?
I had to get up at 7 so we could drive to my aunt's place in Jersey. We're still in NY, and it's 9.
How long does it take to get ot Jersey from NY?
To my aunts house? Bout an hour and a half from Mahattan.
K, I finally have to go (its 10am). My cousin's having a babyshower, so we want to get there early. We failed.
big smile
Haha, have fun!
Finally got away from that mess. I'm in my cousins room (not the one with the baby) and on my laptop and it feels good.
sad
haha Hello! Im a bored kitteh :(
sad
tore away from the little cousins... now i haz to watch out for teh big cousins. i hate these family reunion thingies.
Well atleast u have family reunions. Our family is so small, when my auntie and uncle and only cousin pops round, that is our family reunion.

Enjoy ur family, I would love to have a huge family and loads of cousins. I have just the one, and she's a shallow grumpy teen who doesn't talk to me.
My dad has 4 brothers, my mom has 1 brother and 2 sisters. I come from a big family, I loose track of all my cousins, specially since half of them live in Italy. That and this "reunion" was mostly my cousin's husbands family (I got the feeling they don't like us)
big smile
Who wouldn't like you?!?!

My mum has 1 and a half brothers (sounds os funny when you put it that way), neither of which are married or have children. My dad has one brother andhe is married and has my only cuz. I have no grandparents, all I have is a step-nan, but I've seen her like 4 times in my life coz she lives like 300 miles away. (probably doesnt seem that far in America but on our little island its far). So yer thats about it.
il y a plus d’un an renrae said…
oh my god. I have a huge family. Mostly my mom's side (she has a brother and a sister). I have... 6 cousins on my mom's side, and I'm really close to my second cousins, and their kids (My third cousins), and my aunts and uncles. There's also fourth cousins I know really well, and my great-aunt, and my other great-aunt, and my grandma and grandpa...

And then my dad's side (He has two sisters), I have 5 cousins, and a pretty big extended family after that except that we don't see eachother like at all because they live in Texas.

And then my brother and my parents.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
surprise
Wow that is big renrae!
My dad's side has 10 kids, my mom's side 12. Too many to remember... plus about 20 second cousins... on each side....
And incase your wondering, I have 10 year old bro and sis twins, a a 3 year old sis.
I have a 19yr old brother. we get on well but hes in uni so i dont see him ofen.

Brushing my teeth I somehow nearly flicked it onto myself but miraculously caut it on my touth brush :S
Hey kittehs! I am just gonna join in your conversation xD

I have a large-ish family but we're not that close to many of them... My mum has 3 brothers, one is just about to have a baby (well, his fiancee is). My dad has 4 brothers but he only really gets on with one of them lol. 3 of them have kids (well most of them aren't kids anymore) but we don't really see them much. My mum's cousin has 2 adorable girls but they live quite far away so again, we don't see them much. We are close with my mum's side of the family though(my uncles and nan), aha. I also have a 20 yr old brother, 21 yr old sister and brother-in-law :D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
awesome!

We should make up our own kitteh family. We already have a momcat.
Ah, we should! You guys are my fave people on fanpop. :)
big smile
same to u KC!

KC
Kaidi
November
Renrae

the people who hang round here the most, I LUVS U!

And some other people I talk to loads but not here.
 same to u KC! KC Kaidi November Renrae the people who hang round here the most, I LUVS U!
GROUP HUG!!!

*spreads the love and joy and pixie dust* XD
il y a plus d’un an brakingdawn said…
sunny
i hug back

spread da luv joy and sunshine

tongue
Hello breakingdawn!

Morning to da rest of ya'll! Kitteh iz ryt, morning duz hav a bad flavr! YucKy!
 Hello breakingdawn! Morning to da rest of ya'll! Kitteh iz ryt, morning duz hav a bad flavr! YucK
Mornin to ya too Myf :)
 Mornin to ya too Myf :)
I want to go back to bed *yawn*, I'm still tired. I have been researching twilight merchandise, and I hae come across a lot of things, but I'm suprised I hav'nt been able to find a twilight lamp/shade (I'm pretty sure there's harry potter ones, and I use to have a peter rabbit one) and a water dispenser (there's a hello kitty one ,and a simpsons one). But there are twilight tampon holder, cigarette case, lighter, hip flask and dildo!!! It's rediculous!
Yup I just found mutliple Harry Potter lamps!
Uhuh! I mean, what's next? A sink? Or a TV?
laugh
Oh I can't find a twilight tv. but I'm guna search for 1. And there arn't any twilight cutlery either, wich I'm suprised,all youd have to do is stick a cullen crest on the end of all the handles, oh and there arn't any twilight picnic blankets!

I feel hopeful for my generation again!
But I wonder how long it is, before they think that the world need them. And remember, only the first movie is out yet. Think, what kind of merch do they make for the rest of the movies. ;)
AHH, No Kaidi, you'll give me nightmares!!! Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts!!!
OK, think about nip, perhaps? :D
Or that we have only 6 kittehs more until we have grown to 300!