jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM
save

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I am not mean, I am strict." Joseph mumbled with signing off his name on business licenses and other pieces of paperwork in his province that he had to approve or disapprove of based on Adalian regulation. It was quite tedious, but Joseph didn't mind and he tended to be a bit more lenient than the other barons, making Alsace-Lorraine have quite the booming economy. He smiled, seeing Brexton eating the can of seafood, shaking his head. He knew Rex would have adored the child, even if the child was almost too energetic for his tastes, he was well aware that if he could handle Shiomi this child would be easier than cake.

--------------

Faendal walked around his room, knowing exactly what Rosalie was doing. His routine bathroom pop-ins were suddenly forbidden and he had guessed it wasn't on account of her changing her clothes or anything of the such. He rubbed his temple, looking at the soul gem on a piece of silk cloth; the base of the staff being forged out of metal created out of metal used to build the golden statues of Adalica used for the grand temple.

-------------

Jyran sat in his throne, looking grim as he sat at an eerily empty round table with a demon consulate, having just finished a meeting discussing a meeting he was to hold with Lucifer to sign a treaty. Jyran stared at the wall, hearing ringing in his ears as he forgot everything he essentially been told during the meeting, not caring anymore.. He stood up, walking back to Annelise's room and seeing her in the bed, shaking his head before walking to her, placing his crown off of his head and placing it on the table. He picked up a notepad, writing 'I'm out' on it before going to his fridge and getting a beer, drinking it and having his wings pop out before going to the balcony, planning to find Baldrik. He was done; sick of the political games of Vaas Ambris and up to his neck in stress.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Rosalie got out of the bathroom, seeing him still pace a bit around. She knew she had him worried. Or atleast very curious. He was not a dumb man. He knew what was going on. She sighs as she walks to the bed and sits down, folding her arms over her stomach. She knew she had to tell. He woukd go digging through the trash if she did not. "Yes alright..... I am pregnant." She says, still not sure how to feel about it.

--------

Annelise slowly opened her eyes as she heard movement next to her, seeing it was Jyran. She frowns a bit as she saw him writing something down and when he went to the balcony she sat upright to take a look. I'm out? Then she glanced at the balcony, knowing he was ready to leave any second. Swiftly she got out of bed, not caring about the dizzyness for a moment as she walked to him. "Where.... Are you going?" She had to take a breath as she leans against the balcony door.
Faendal looked at Rosalie, seeming to have a moment of distance in his thoughts. He placed his hand on his chin, wrapping one arm around his chest as he paced around a bit more, having thoughts bounce around in his head. "Well she wasn't wrong." Faendal spoke out quietly, having his back to Rosalie before placing his hand on her shoulder, smiling at her. "This is a good thing. Not just...not just to have something that's us, but to have an heir for our creations Rosalie.." He said with a grin, now excited as he brushed the hair out of her face with his hand.

-----------

Jyran looked back at Annelise, wondering whether or not to just leave before turning around, knowing she deserved at least that. "Britain." Jyran spoke out while looking at her, seeming completely tired; defeated even. "It's not worth dealing in this shit show anymore. Hell..fucking, these remaining rulers. Fuck this! Fuck this bullshit- I'm done! I don't care! Fuck this fucking kingdom, fuck monster kind, fuck human atrocities-" He picked up a knife, throwing it through the picture of Cyran Ambrose. "- And fuck him too! I don't care anymore Annelise, I just want to enjoy my damn life!"
Rosalie had no clue at first if he liked the news of not as he paced around even more. Well, she wasnt sure either so she could understand. But then he smiled and grinned and she knew that he was atleast glad to be getting an heir. She guessed that was a good thing yes. She grins slightly in return. "That is a good thing. Let's just hope this one does not turn out like my other children." She says, clearly disliking the ways her other children had turned out. Harold had been fine but he turned his back on dark witchcraft.

------

Annelise jumped a bit with her eyes slightly widened as he trew the knife at the picture, suprised at his outburst. But even more at his words. He wasn't just going out. He was leaving. She used to be scared of him returning. But now she felt scared that he was leaving. It had been relieving to have him next to her. She didn't have to be much of a Queen anymore like before with him ne to her. Even if it was a facade. But now..... She was quiet for a long time it felt like, being a bit stunned. But then she suddenly smiles, bigger then she had ever given him. "Then I wish u all the luck with that, Jyran." And she meant it. After everything he had told her, the sides she had gotten to know of him, he deserved to just live for once. "Go. I'll..... Just go."
"No of course, we will raise this child to be good." Faendal spoke out quietly, putting his hand gently on her shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb while looking at her. "There's..you know Rosalie, I often know the right words for any situation; the right words to try and make something sound beautiful and eloquent, but truly there is not a word in this situation I can say to make it sound anything remotely like that." He said with his hand still on her, having trouble keeping eye contact. He was nervous, almost shy looking at Rosalie. "I know that...you do not like such emotions, but you do know that I love you..right Rosalie?"

----------

"Annelise, come with me." Jyran said with his eyes widened, putting his hand on her face. "We're at the precipice of war; you can escape with me Annelise. You're a Haas; you are one of us Annelise. You have the blood of one of the most ancient vampire lines...you don't deserve to rot on a dying ship."
Rosalie raises one eyebrow, finding his nerveusness a bit unlike him. Though she wondered if it was truly unlike him. The way he was avoiding eyecontact she normally would see as pathetic. She blinks twice before actualky smiling softly as him. She puts a hand on his face and leans up, giving his lips a tender kiss. "I know. And you know that I love you too." She probably admitted for the first time in words. It felt natural to say them. Even if she had never said those words before to anyone. But they felt good. It was the truth.

-------

Annelise was a bit surprised that he wanted to takw her with him. "I....." she blushes softly as she puts her hand over his, their skin the same cold. "I am not a Haas.... We are not truly married and.... Can we really just leave like this? If you go and I stay Vaas miight atleast stay upright but if we both go...." she was selflessly thinking about the people of Vaas she had come to know and some she got to love. Saigon. Giselle. Praxilla. How pulled her through. She could not leave them. Even if she was in no condition to ever lead on her own. "I.... Am content with staying... It would be a help to you. Not everything you have fought for has to get destoryed."
Faendal kissed back, feeling his heart throb a bit before she pulled away, his smile now being revealed on his face. "Thank you Rosalie." Faendal said before hearing a whistle, quickly shuffling to his alchemy set and getting his hot brew from it, sipping it after. "It feels so right hearing that Rosalie. Now, don't think I am softening because I am not, but sometimes..these tender feelings are needed." He spoke out quietly as he used one hand to pull his crown off and then his chainmail hood, resting his crown back on his head.

---------

"You are a Haas because my blood runs through you. We may not be married in the traditional sense, but your turning his undeniably brought us together." Jyran said to Annelise while running his fingers through her hair. "You do not understand what is coming Annelise...what I have done to save this world." Jyran spoke out with tears in his eyes. "What I have sacrificed. There is nothing to help Annelise, you can only help yourself. I..I wish I could tell you all the reasons why you cannot stay, but I can't. All you need to do is listen and trust me when I say we need to go."

---------

"Mi'lord, we have been informed by Jyran of information that is of the highest concern." The messenger said to Lucifer as he bowed in the great hall.

Lucifer looked at his glass of wine, studying the volume of the liquid inside before glancing at the messenger, sighing. "Why does that fool pester me?"

"Because a preemptive strike is coming at us from Chernobog and Ra-" The messenger said while looking up, nearly squealing. "-Mi'lord."

"Truly? Why...hmm." Lucifer grinned, pondering upon this information, calculating a response in his head. "This is most useful." He said with his hands folded across his lap. "If I instead preemptively strike, I can smash their angels and undead forces with a large and quick blow. Even if this is fallacy, I will pin the blame on Jyran anyways and use it as an excuse to land grab his kingdom." Lucifer said with his grin not faltering in the slightest. "Status report on the young Valkenborne."

"He should be exiting off the river Styx as we speak mi'lord."

----------

Virgil held his hand on his shoulder, limping off the ferrymen's boat before falling onto his hands and knees, breathing out as he tried to get a grip of himself. He pulled himself back up, Illya having disappeared long ago to leave him alone on his journey. He paced his breath, walking towards the nine circles once more as his clothes seemed to tear more and more with each step; his transformation becoming more and more inevitable. He took his claws, tearing the fur off his body only for it to regrow; Virgil falling on the ground screaming in frustration before looking at Yumi's bracelet, having a vision of her wrapping her arms around him, even hearing her tell him everything was going to be okay. He breathed out, looking at his arm and seeing it normal again. He got up and tightened his clothes once more before walking through the last circle again, seeing all those trapped in the icy lake of lie's. Through the bottom of the lake he could see Karlen Von Jager's hand sticking out, his dead eyes following Virgil as he walked. Virgil continued to look, seeing Petrov Markovich there as well. Through the ice he could see all the familiar faces in and endless icy lake; all the faces being those he remembered, the lake only showing the souls of those he knew.
Rosalie's heart skipped a beat as she saw him smile like that. Which was still a strange feeling. She followed him, thinking about his words. Were tender feelings truly nessecary? In all of her years of life she would just say no. It was not needed. She has lived forever without them and she had become strong and wise and powerfull. Everything one could wish for. And she would loudly voice that out. But when she looked at that man, who had been showing her these vulnerable sides off him, she could not deny his words. Not when she began to agree with them. "You are not softening..... You already secretly were a softy I managed to find out." She replies teasingly with a grin, not comfortable enough to go for a deep sensitive conversation about feelings and such.

----------

Annelise leaned a bit more into his hand with her head, feeling the truth of his words as he says his blood in some way bonded them. She may never say it but she did feel it. She could not explain it. It was like some invisible pull towards him. And unease when he was away and a comfort when he was there. It was strange. She wondered if he felt that too. But she did not have the chance to ask as she heard the urge in his voice. It made her worried. Not for them but for the people they may leave behind. "If we need to go, don't the others then too? I mean.... I don't know what is coming but if you are this worried about it it can't be good. If we can not stay then why can they? Shouldn't we atleast warn them?" She asks, worried about the safety of the others before her own.
"You're not wrong. I've always been..a romantic character." Faendal chuckled out, sipping his wine. "Just think of my life story. Boy destroys an empire that took his mother away from him, only to be hunted down by the very people that he allied with, to die in front of his 'family', to then rise from the grave, kill the king married to the granddaughter of one of the whoresons that tried to kill you and become a king with the most beautiful woman in the universe by your side." Faendal spoke out whimsically, raising his voice up and down and changing tone to make the story interesting. "I am a softy in heart, but a man of elven steel in flesh and soul." He said with his usual grin.

-------------

"If all of Vaas Ambris's inner circle is gone, they will know something is amiss. I know you care Annelise, I know you care so much for the friends you have made here..and I care for them too. But when the horde is coming, and there is a thousand men for every blade of grass coming at you, you must understand that in those moments, the only thing that will have mattered is getting yourself away and safe Annelise." Jyran spoke out, alluding to what was to come. "Write a note if you must, leave it on our bed, but we must maintain a level of secrecy my dear. If we're caught..we're as good as dead."
Rosalie chuckles slightly as she shakes her head. One strange man he was. One with indeed a very story like life behind him. It did sound like some sort of novel when you thought of it. And perhaps that was one of the reasons why she was still so intrugued by him. That and ofcourse his strength. "Don't let the others see your soft side, my steel elven King. That is only for me." She says before giving him a small kiss on hisblips.

------

Annelise paled, if that was even possible with her sick white skin, as she heard what was coming. It sounded like Cantenseel all over again. She did not want to live through that hell again. Never again. She understood now that this was no time for argueing. "Okay..... I-I'll be done quik." She says as she moves back inside to the table to write a note. It was short and adressed to Saigon: 'You are dismissed from your duties as my guard. Feel free to go where ever you want. You should. More people should.' She puts it in an envelop and on the bed. He would understand. She walked back to Jyran but glanced back towards the note. Could she really leave like this.... There was no time to think. Even if she wanted to ensure the others safety. Even if she felt so weak she could barely remaing standing. She had to just follow him. "O-Okay then.... Let us go..."
Jyran went to the bathroom, turning the sink on and washing out his silver hair dye, letting his natural hair color return, matching the color of the stubble on his face. He walked out of the room, pulling a coat out of his closet and putting it on Annelise before letting his wings out, tearing his shirt off. He picked her up, flying out from his castle. When they reformed again, it seemed as if it had been days had been passed as he landed on to Baldrik's balcony, smelling his scent. He looked in the mirror, seeing a near reflection of his father in himself in the mirror. He slid the door open, seeing Baldrik asleep before going to the fridge in the room, cracking open one of the drinks and drinking it as he looked at his brother, knowing he'd wake up.
At first Baldrik thought it had been just a bird or such near his window. But then he heard a bottle cap opening, causing him to jolt upright with a hiss, ready to attack the intruder. He froze. Staring straight into eyes that were almost his own. A face he regonized even if he had not seen it in so long. The scent he could never forget. "Jyran...." It was hard to believe he was really here. As if it was a dream. He stood up, walking towards his brother before touching his shoulder. Solid. Real. He was silent for a second but then his hand closed around his brother's neck, choking him but not enough to kill. "Why the fuck are you here?" He asked, his face enraged. Oh yes, he had not forgiven his brother for his deeds.
"I'm here to make amends Baldrik...get your hand off me." Jyran said as he shoved his brother off gently, not trying to fight Baldrik, looking at him and seeing the resemblance, having the same nose and look in their eyes. He looked at him, seeming almost frightened in his gaze. "Me and...well, she's my bloodkin. We're on the run, far from the eyes of the eternal night's lord. Jyran looked up at Baldrik, having his red hair which was more auburn tinged than his brother's, being a bit taller but much lankier.
Baldrik growled a bit as he got shoved off, just looking straight through his brother's worried and almost begging gaze. "Do you even have a fucking idea where you've run to for safety? This is castle Silvius. Renald Silvius. My lord. The lord who's friend you had murdered with your own hands in Cantenseel. Souji Zhang. And not to forget there are more people here who's life you have completely demolished. Safety is the last thing you are going to find here." He said fiercely before glancing at the balcony, where Annelise had stayed hidden. He knew he had smelled something more than just his brother. With a sigh he walks to the balcony door. "So you have to-" he paused and his eyes widened when he saw the girl in the state she was in. Dear lords. She could barely stand the poor thing. "What the..... Come. Come get in." He gently said as he took a hold of her before her legs could give out and helped her inside, sitting her down on the bed. She was panting and sweating so much. Her vision was blurry. She did not even notice who had helped her. "What have you been doing to her?" He asks as he looks at the girl worriedly.
"I've not..I've not run here for safety Baldrik. I've run here to see you before I run to mother, to hide with her until what I have set in motion blows past, if it blows past. It's a gamble, one hell of a gamble, literally." Jyran said while leaning against the cabinet a bit, looking down, hearing each thing he heard and knowing he has ruined lives; knowing the pain that he had put many people through. He looked at Baldrik and narrowed his eyes a bit as he asked him what he did to Annelise, that being enough to irk him. "I didn't do anything, actually. Prick." He said with a celtic drawl in the last part of his voice. "She refuses to drink blood; hasn't drank it since I've been back and apparently since I was gone too, and that was...over a year. You know how we feel after a day maybe of doing that...so. Yeah."
Baldrik narrows his eyes at his brother but then they widen. Over a year. Dear gods. Now he was really pissed at his brother. Even meer because he did not see. "You didn't do a thing? Well, perhaps that is the fucking problem don't u think?" He asks with a shake of his head as he walks to his alchemy bureau and opens the large cabinet, all kinds of ingredients and bottle standing there. "You turned her." He began to grab some stuff and put them down on the desk. "That means she is YOUR responsebility. Okay, i give u the jaar that u were gone. But the seconde u came back u shoukd have done something." He tied a rope on his upper arm before taking a syringe, sticking it into his vein to get a vial of blood before he began to cook some things and ingredients up together with his blood. It took him only a few minuten in which he did not say a thing of look at his brother for the brew to be done. But instead of using that he mumbled some words, his hands glowing, and the steam that was coming off of the brew began to glow and reform itself into a glass marble, the steam inside, glowing a soft red. He took the marble and walked back to Annelise, sitting down volgende to her on the bed. "Sorry, just breathe." He zei before he clamped his hand over her mouth and crushed the marble infront of her nose.

In suprise Annelise inhaled the glowing steam through her nose. Her eyes widened as she felt her lungs suddenly burning. She coughed and heaved as she grabbed her chest. Tears appearing in her eyes. But that only took a few seconden before the burning stopped and she felt..... better? She blinked a few times. Yeah. She did feel better. She looked at her hands, them being less pale then before. Her headache was gone. She was not craving blood anymore. She could see clearer. "What.... Was that?" She asks as she looks at Baldrik, actually really seeing him now for the first time.

Baldrik grinned widely. "Witchcraft." He opens his hand to toon her the crushed marble. "I work with poisons and mists and such. I just made something with my own blood. It ain't as strong as drinking real blood and it is only temporarily. u need i think atleast three of these to function normally. Three of these are one glass of blood kinda. So u did not drink blood but u did get the works of it. Understandable?" He asks kindly with a smile, making her nod. "You stubborn woman. To not drink for that long. But I guess I could understand. But still not a smart thing to do, missy." He adds with a grin, making her blush.
"Good." Jyran said out quietly, seeing that Annelise felt a bit better. "She's your responsibility now." Jyran spoke out to Baldrik, putting his hand on his shoulder. "I'm too dangerous to be around. She needs to go back, meet her friend Louisa; she's powerful." He commented as he seemed to be getting ready to leave, finishing his beer and setting it down before rubbing his face in a stressed manner, clearly having a weight down on his heart. He walked to the balcony, placing his hands on it and letting the wind flow through his auburn hair, knowing anyone that wasn't family couldn't recognize him from here anyways. He closed his eyes and breathed out in a noiseless manner, wondering if he should just leave or if he wanted to hear that he should stay; maybe know that Annelise cared. He shook his head, standing up on the balcony and letting his wings out.
Baldrik blinked twice before jumping off of the bed. He would have been yelling if it wouldn't wake up the entire house. "You can't just bring her and leave her here with me. She is not mine to take care of." He looks at Annelise. "No offense to you. You seem like a nice girl. But still it is a morally thing." He says before looking back at his brother. "You can not run away from your responsebillities like this! YOU turned her. It was your decision. You are just leaving her here like a puppy you don't want anymore. With strangers. You probably already dragged the poor thing from Cantenseel to where ever you lived and now here." He spoke very fiercely because he found this unbelievable!

"I-I don't want to stay....." Annelise voiced out softly compared to Baldrik. "I..." She wraps her arms around herself, looking to the side. Even seeing Louisa again sounded very good but.... She didn't know what was the problem. She just did not want him to leave. Weither it was for his sake or for hers. She just didn't know. All she knew was thatshe did not want him to go alone. But the words were stuck in her troath.
"I'm running from the god of death himself, okay Baldrik. Tell me about making decisions when you've made the ones I have had to have make." Jyran spoke out as he stepped down from the railing, looking at Baldrik and Annelise. "As we speak, Vaas Ambris is most likely being turned into a smoldering warzone. I am destroying the armies of Chernobog and Ra before they could strike, as well as cutting off some of Lucifer's army and letting them be exposed." Jyran spoke out, holding his hands behind his back as he paced himself. "Truth be told, I wasn't planning for it to be this soon; I wanted Adalia involved as well but I knew they couldn't coordinate. So..I let my general's leave with a bang. With hope, Ra, Lucifer and Chernobog will eat each other. Of course if they don't...I'm in great danger once they realized they have been played; Annelise can not be around if that is the case...she could die, and I am not keen to letting that happen."

-------------

"Jyran played us for fools." Chernobog spoke out while Ra sat on Jyran's throne, watching the siege catapults fling fire at the castle in an attempt to burn them out. He narrowed his eyes, displeased clearly at the situation as it seemed to be that endless soldiers continued coming from hell. "But I had know this to be this case all along with him; the stars read that he would betray me eventually."

"Indeed. And that is why Remi is here to clean up the mess, right Remi?" Ra asked as Remi appeared to form out from the shadows. "Have you been enjoying your time with your mother, by the way?"

"Yes, I have. Now, let me clean this mess up." Remi spoke out, looking significantly different with her hair brown again, her skin the natural yellow color it should be and her eyes glowing with the power she held in her. "I will kill those outside and then I will track Jyran's dogs who did not defend us." Remi said with a grin, walking outside as she folded her hands, channeling electricity through herself and causing it to begin to strike down from the sky in massive bolts, striking entire platoons down that were marching towards the night commanders palace taking down the siege engines, the siege towers, the flying demons and causing much of the invasion to stop as hail sharper than razor blades began to fall down constantly with the lightning strikes coming in intervals; Remi looking hardly taxed at all from the large feat of magic.
Both Annelise and Baldrik were silent at the news. Baldrik suddenly runs both hands through his hair, looking a bit stressed as wel as he shakes his head. "Fuck Jyran.... What in the world did you get yourself into...." he spoke out, looking to the side but it did not hide the worry like he had wanted. "Just...." He sighed again deeply, even if it sounded more like a groan. If he let his brother go now his death would be certain.... He did not want that even if he had done all of this. In his words he could see some good. And perhaps he would find more if he gave it the chance. He opened his mouth to speak but Annelise beated him.

"No.... Just no." She said, standing up as well. "You are not going to leave to just die. You told me you wanted to live. To enjoy life. And now you say and do this.... You did not let me die. When i wanted to die. I am not going to let you walk tk your death this easy nor alone." It sounded stronger than she had thought she could and as she spoke she walked towards him, now standing infront of him. "Not alone. You are not."
"Baldrik, it's a long and crazy story we need to sit down and discuss with a six pack one day." Jyran sighed out before looking at Annelise, feeling his heart throb at her words towards him; words that sounded...caring and genuine, not honeyed words for Jyran the king like he was used to, but words from the heart for Jyran the man. "Annelise....how could I ever say no to you?" He spoke out quietly, reaching and touching her face. "I always thought that given the chance to leave, you'd have left in a heartbeat. I...am glad I was proven wrong." He said softly now with a smile, forgetting hi's brother was there as he became lost in her eyes .
Annelise actually leans a bit more into his hand, smiling softly as well as she looks at him. "I actually would have thought so too...." she admitted softly, smiling a tad bit more as she realized she did not mind not leaving at all. Even glad he was probably going to take her along now.

Baldrik watched the two. A bit surprised to see his brother like that with anyone. Especially such, what he could see, a kind soft hearted woman. It made him realize that if she could care for someone who had done such things to her, there had to be something there that she did see but he did not. Not yet. With a slight grin he clears his throat, making Annelise jump a bit and blush fiercely. "As touching as this may be. You are still right it is not safe for her to leave with you to anywhere. If it comes down to it it'll be just you two..... Two villages away I have a house. Renald gave it to me. I never used it. It is fully furnished and no one works or lives in the house. You can get there in a heartbeat. So.... For now it'll be a bit more protection. Plus i can deliver the blood marbles." He was going to give it a chance. "But.-" he grins his usual Haas grin "- only if you pay the sixpack."
"Of course Baldrik, but first I have to visit our parents. You know, talk to the headstone, beg for mommy's forgiveness; those kinds of things." Jyran said while pacing around, rubbing his face. "With how things are right now, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone has returned home for the winter. You should come Baldrik, and I'm not just saying that because they all probably want to kill me and you might help me out, that's just a caviat that also happens to greatly benefit my continued living."
Baldrik puts one hand on his hips as he thinks about it. Well, it probably would save his brother's neck because personally Baldrik was one of the more forgiving ones of the family. Their other siblings might not be as generous. They sure were not. "Truthfully, I don't think I can leave this soon. Lord Renald ain't back yet and he asked me and the others of his inner circle to take care of things while he is gone. It would raise eyebrows if I left now for certain. Knowing Tarquin he would want to know details and knowing Cynfael he would probably want to come along. With Renald here it would be more logical for me to want to get on a small holiday to my family. Without him it would raise questions. So if you want me to come along and help save your neck you'll have to lay low. Even if it is just for awhile."
"Always thinking about that trash. No spontaneous actions; that hasn't changed much." Jyran said like his father once would have, always making decisions on the spot for the most part. "Only thing that's changed is I'm the cute one now; just look at this impressive mug." Jyran spoke out with a grin, punching Baldrik'so shoulder lightly. "You like the hair?"
Baldrik was actually a bit taken back as Jyran spoke to him like that. And even punched his shoulder. It was like... It used to be. Very long ago. Way too long ago. "Cute? Impressive? You? Please do amuse me more because I like the funny words coming out of your mouth. And no, it has the wrong shade of red. Finally, this thinking about trash got me into the position I am now today. Head of our family and in the inner circle of one of the lords who lead the world at the moment. So i am very statisfied thinking about trash." he says with a grin as well, easily brushing off his words. But then he glances at Annelise. "Though I do have to admit I never thought you would find your first girlfriend this quickly. And one so out of your league as well." Which was hard mockery because of their age.

Annelise's eyes widened and she blushes deeply. "I-I-I am not really....." She did not even know how to bring out the words because of the way he was looking at her., very curiously. "We are not.... A couple... Well. I was Queen I guess but that was just a fake thing so...."

This only made Baldrik grin wider as he walks closer to the girl "That does make more sense to me. And excuse me for not introducing myself sooner but there were other matter needed to be discussed first obviously. But now that is over-" He took her hand and kissed the back of it. "- Baldrik Haas, Head of the Haas family, Jyran's older brother and part of the Silvius's inner circle, at your service, fair maiden."

He gave a flirtacious grin which made Annelise's cheeks explode in redness, especially when he had kissed her hand. God her heart was pounding. "A-Annelise Florence." She managed to squeek out.
"I'll fucking flay you and coat you in salt like a steak getting ready to be grilled for a barbecue." Jyran spoke out in old Adalian so Annelise would not understand what he was saying. "And just to let you know, I ruled a kingdom larger than grandpa ever ever had. So..I mean, if we're going blow to blow I still win. I don't have it anymore because I didn't want it." He said while protectively taking Annelise's hand, the look in his eyes telling Baldrik that he was more than willing to follow up on his threat. "Mine. I love her." He spoke out in old Adalian again so Baldrik would get the idea. "I just am trying to make her love me, so don't fuck it up Baldrik; you've had your time to drown in all the pussy in the world." He said in the foreign language, squinting his eyes.
Baldrik could only grin wider at the threat. That did not scare him. He has been threatend with worse things. Some things actually happening because he went a tad bit too far but hey, he had been young then. Well, younger. And it was just fun to rile his brother up a bit. Like the old days. And if he could make a gorgeous girl blush like that he would not miss his chance either. But his grin turned into a look of surprise at the next words his brother said in the old tongue. "Well..... Fine." This was perhaps the first time ever Jyran had managed to shut Baldrik up. He looked at the hand Jyran was protectively holding before smiling a tad bit, looking back up. "Make sure she knows too." He said in old Adalian as well, and his eyes said enough. He would back off. Come on, even he was not one to get in between something like this. Always a player but never a stealer. "And I mean like really knows. Because I am sure you have not even kissed her yet." He said in adalian before sticking out his tongue.

Annelise was confused by the exchange between the brothers as she did not understand a thing. Though she could hear by the tone of Jyran's voice it had not been that nice what he had said to his brother. She did feel a bit of calm get over her as he took her hand though out of Baldrik's. It made her feel a bit more at ease. Jyran had been right when he had told her his brother was a bit of a player and a flirt. A big one.
"I'm trying but I have yet to find a right place." Jyran spoke out in his old Adalian, looking down before looking at Annelise through his auburn colored hair. "I'll try to talk with her though after we get to your place we'll be hiding out at." He spoke out in the foreign language, completely turning his head to Annelise after and smiling at her. "Hey, you ready to get to Baldrik's place Annelise?" He asked in English, looking at her hand before looking up at her, his eyes soft rather than the sharp look he usually had to them. "We need rest." He said tiredly, having been flying for more days than he could count.
Annelise snapped to attention as she regonized the words again. She smiled softly as she nods. "You need rest." She said softly, seeing how tired he looked. No wonder after all that had happend these days and how far they had traveled.

Baldrik could not help but smile a bit more. Seeing them like this made him believe he had nothing to worry about at all. And Jyran didn't have to worry either. "Good..." He cleared his throat a bit before grinning his usual grin. "Then off we go then. And as I can imagine you never having learned to fly and you being too tired brother, I gladly volunteer to carry the maiden." He said and even though his voice was more jokingly, his eyes meant he was serieus. Jyran looked tired. And he would not do a thing. "Do you trust me? I fly better than my brother." He asks Annelise with a chuckle, holding out his hand for her to take.

Annelise hesitated a bit but she did agree that perhaps Jyran was a bit too tired to carry her once again. Nomatter the distance. So she nods before giving Jyran a small reassuring smile and taking Baldrik's hand.

"Good." He said again before lifting her up, bride style. "It ain't that far. We'll be there in only a few minutes." Baldrik said to his brother before he walked to the balcony, spread his wings and took off. And it indeed only too like 5 minutes to get to the second east village. Their was a large town square with stores, which were all quiet ofcourse because of the time of night, but Baldrik actually had a house in the outskirts. They landed infront of the house, it being surrounded by alot of green. "Here we are." he says as he puts Annelise down and opens the door before walking in. It was not that big. With a living room, office, kitchen, two bathroom and three bedrooms just in case people stayed over. It was ofcourse to Renald's taste in old English style but Baldrik did like it as well. "I am leaving some money so you can get some food downtown. No one would regonize you anyway. Oh, and I'll make more of those blood marbles tomorrow. It will not be enough forever but for now it will still your hunger." He leans against the doorframe, tossing the keys to Jyran. "Questions? Or can I leave? I am sure you both are rather tired." But instead he thought it was best to leave quickly. Both so no one would find out he left and so Jyran could not chicken out.
Jyran stayed on Baldrik's ass to be a hundred percent sure that no shenanigans were going to be taking place. He landed, looking around at the idyllic countryside, seeing nice grasslands and hills along with sheep; Jyran had never actually met a sheep before. He walked over, petting one while another nibbled at his hand a bit, talking in some kind of animalistic language to them that they seemed to understand. He walked to the inside of the house, going to Baldrik and catching the keys, shaking his head. "Nope, you can leave." He said, then waiting after for Baldrik to leave before walking to the couch, eyes closed and head leaning back a bit before sighing out; opening his eyes slightly and looking at Annelise. "Hey Annelise..how long have you know me now?" He asked quietly out of curiosity, trying to start conversation.

Annelise walked around for a bit in the living room, admiring the furniture a bit as she runs her hand over the fire place. It was a really nice house. And she was glad they were may to stay for now. Things could have ended very different. But she was glad and relieved they were there now. She looks at Jyran as he asks that questionn, walking over and sitting next to him on the couch. "Well, if you count the year you were away then a year and some months. Not that long I think actually. Why?" She asks out of curiousity as well.
"I was just thinking about some stuff, that's all." Jyran said before looking away from Annelise a bit, having been doing that a lot as of the late since he came home from Navidan. "As a child..my mother often told me that when she met my father it was love at first sight. Of course they were maybe four, so it could have been considered child like love but...she loved the man for over a thousand years, so I'm guessing that maybe wasn't the case. So who knows, maybe mom was a dreamer." He laughed out before looking over at Annelise, smiling a bit at her, seeming a bit less weighed down being away from Vaas Ambris. "How long do you think it takes, if you don't mind me asking?"
Annelise tilts her head to the side as he looks away. Normally she would be the one to do so. But she guessed when he had told her about his own shyness it was actually true. "How long falling in love takes?" She thinks about it for a second before smiling softly. "I don't know. It.... Differs I guess. Especially when I look at my friends. Raiden fell in love almost immediatly I am sure while Louisa took years and years of friendship before she began to develop deeper feelings. So I guess it can happen right away and at the same time it can grow. But I dont think you can really pin a time on something like that. It just.... happens I think."
"I think it depends on circumstance too. I think when people go through some hard things together, it brings them together." Jyran spoke out quietly, looking down. "That day in Cantenseel we find it hard to talk about..Chernobog told me the good I was doing for the world. That's what it always was you know; good for the world, good for monster kind...good for whoever it sounded best to be good for. I hate to admit how gullible I was at the time, but I truly was. I always.." Jyran bit his lip, closing his eyes and breathing out. "..I always have been. Whether it was my father, my grandfather, Joseph or Chernobog...I just wanted someone to tell me something was alright. In Navidan, when I was rotting in a cell, all I could think about was how in the end none of them came to save me." Jyran growled out, gritting his teeth as he scrunched his eyebrows. "Each time the Navidan's extracted an organ out of me to exam, or cut something off, or tested me to see my pain threshold, I realized that none of them..that none of them were worth a goddamn; that they didn't care I was in that fucking cell.." He spoke out quietly. "And all I had to think about..was the one who I left a part of me with." Jyran said as he looked over at Annelise. "I know..it's wrong. I've taken everything you ever loved Annelise; I have taken....your family..your friends...your home..I have taken even your humanity. I know..I'm a monster.."Jyran whispered out, looking down before looking up at her. "But I'm in love with you dammit."
Annelise knew these were things he always had trouble speaking about. Especially about Navidan. He never truly had told her about his time there except that it was hell. So she listened as he poured out his pain. When he said he was a monster once more she shakes her head, opening her mouth to tell him that was not true. He had proven her otherwise over and over again with the things he had said and done. What she had seen him do and how much he cared. That was no monster. But her words were caught in her throat as he speaks out his last words. He told her he loved her. He loved her? Her cheeks turned furiously red as she was in pure shock. God whay did she even had to say to that? She had to say something. Atleast a thing. Her heart was pounding so hard and her thoughts so spinning that she could not even pin down what she feeling herself. All she could do was blush, clench her hands in her lap and look at the ground as her thoughts went and came at neckbreaking stressing speed.
"And I know...this only makes things complicated. So...I'm gonna let you think on this a bit Annelise and I'll sit outside, okay?" Jyran said quietly, going out and sitting on the front porch where about a dozen sheep had came through the front gate and began to eat the weeds in the yard, chomping away when suddenly one sheep out of the heard came bumping out, bonking it's head against Jyran's knee. "Yeah? You brought your friends out here?" Jyran asked the sheep before it baaed back, walking over to a dandelion and munching on it after. "Well, alright. They better not cause any trouble though; I don't want any trouble though." He spoke out to it before it let out a grunt, rubbing it's foot on the floor. "Okay, okay. No need for profanity." Jyran said before shaking his head and sighing, looking back at the door and feeling his heart nervously throb a bit, wondering what she was thinking.
Annelise did not realize she had been holding her breath till he actually left the room. This was real. This was really happening. Jyran had confessed to her that he loved her. She feels her cheeks with her hands, confirming they were blazing hot. To cool herself down she manages to find the bathroom and splashes some cold water into her face, drying it off with a towel afterwards. She looks into the mirror, her skin now pale as it should be. She sighs, seeing her fangs glimmer in the light. He told her to think on this. But her thoughts were so mixed up. She sits down on the floor. Okay. Let's just think. Jyran told her he loved her. Jyran. The man who had taken indeed so much from her. But also the man who had been making such an effort for her. Showing her sides of him no one probably knew. He told her the truth and she had no doubt he has always been genuine and honest with her. He.... He did care for her. She had seen it many times before. The way he had been taking care of her while she had been making his life a bit harder by denying food and such. And.... he had become one of the people she could not have lived without. He did pull her through in some way. And if she was being truly honest to herself.... She stood up from the floor, noticing how long she had actually been there, knowing she has probably made him worry alot about that. She walks outside, seeing Jyran just sit on the porch surrounded by.... sheep? She could not help but smile a bit as she saw him like that. It was funny. "Jyran....Can we.... Talk inside?" She asks softly.
Jyran got up from grazing with his sheep friends, looking at Annelise and smiling; nodding his head and standing up before walking over to her, going to her and going inside, breathing out and breathing back in, trying to appear as if he was holding himself together in a somewhat presentable manner after admitting his affection to her. "So...you thought for a while..and uh...I mean, I wouldn't think you would bring me in here without a response Annelise..so.." Jyran looked at the floor, kicking his feet together a bit as he waited for her to say something.
Annelise sat back down on the couch, thinking she would need to sit if she was going to say what she had been thinking about. She never had done something like this before so it was a bit nerve wrecking. She looks up at him and realizes he probably was just as nerveus as her. Probably even more. "I...." She twirls her hair a bit around just to distract herself a bit before taking a deep breath, looking up at him. "You are not a monster, Jyran. It's true you did take... Alot of things from me. You really did. I could hate you for it. I think most people would. But you... You showed me so much of the truth you have been hiding, so much of you, that i just can't hate you. I can't. It's quite the opposite actually I realized...." she looks to the side a bit, her cheeks lightly red now. "Perhaps not in the beginning but now.... I feel calm next to you. Secure. I... want to be next to you. I realized that after you almost left me with your brother a few hours ago. There's just...." she laughed a bit as she shakes her head and stands up. "I don't even know how to explain it. It's like an invisible pull that makes sure I cant be too far away from you. That i don't want to be that far away from you. A-And I never been in love before so i dont know how it feels but.... I do know I want you in my life. But loving, holding your hand, k-kissing you...." Now was furiously blushing again, looking to the side as her voice got softer because of the nerves. "I-I-I have never really.... Done things like that but I think... I feel like.... I... wouldn't mind..." but then she shakes her head. "No, not wouldn't mind. I mean I would want that..... God what am i saying." She squeeks out before hiding her burning face in her hands. This was embarresing.
"I...I understand every single thing you just said to me." Jyran whispered out, moving closer to her as he put his hand on top of hers. "I know exactly what you mean because it is what I feel; I was told that transforming someone was intense but...I don't think it's just that; no, it can't be just that." He spoke out, grabbing her hand tighter. "But even if it is, I feel what I feel anyways dammit...and I feel so much. When I'm away from you, all I want to do is kiss you and hold you, but when I am with you I feel squeamish and nervous. You make my heart beat in ways I didn't know it could, and you make butterflies twist and turn inside of me. You make my palms sweat, and worst of all you make my cheeks red. But I love it, all of it." Jyran said with his cheeks red, palms wet, heart racing at a million miles an hour and his stomach fluttering in about every way imaginable. He reached his hand up her arm, placing it on her cheek before leaning in; his eyes inviting her to lean forward for a kiss.
Annelise was once again at a loss for words. The things he said were so heartfelt and genuine it made her heart throb. He was not holding back a thing. And she knew everything was true since she saw the redness, felt his nerveusness and she could swear she heard his heart race faster than a race car. And she was probably in the same state as his. When he leaned towards her she felt her stomach twist, but in a good way. He was so close, already feeling his breath on her lips. And she did not want to pull away like she normally would if someone got too close. This was very close. But still not close enough. Still she has not been truly ever kissed before. She did not know how. But when he looked at her like that it took al her worries away. So her body almost seemed to move by itself as she closed her eyes and leaned in, closing that small distance and connecting their lips in a soft tender kiss.
Jyran closed his eyes, kissing her back softly and entangling his fingers in her long brown hair, playing with it a bit as he leaned in further before pulling away for some breathing time, looking at Annelise and feeling his heart thud while on his face a large smile formed. "I have...dreamt about that. Yet it cannot compare in the slightest to the real thing..." He whispered out, making his hand lazily from her hair to her pretty olive toned face, feeling his thumb around her cheek, looking at her with the most heartfelt and warm smile
Annelise was blushing furiously, and as he smiled at her like that she could not help but smile just as big. There was no denying that his feelings are genuine. No one could fake such a look he was giving her. "You really dreamt about that?...." she asks in a whisper as well, finding it someone hard and at the same time easy to believe. "This was actually my first kiss you know..." she admits softly as she looks a bit to the side, finding the situation like unbelievable. Louisa woukd have never believed her if she told her this.
"Mine too. I've always been the black sheep of my family in the..romance regard. I've never found anyone really. ..really worth my love in my opinion." Jyran spoke out quietly, then giving a sad smile. "Then again to be fair, I never really found that I could love myself. I still...well, it's a work in progress isn't huh?" Jyran asked with a bit of a sheepish smile. "I'm learning." He admitted quietly, being unable to help himself from staring into her beautiful jade colored eyes.
Annelise could hardly keep eyecontact as he stared like that. It made her shy as hell. "There's enough to love..." She says softly as she reaches up and caresses his cheek a bit. Her hand goes up a bit more hesitantly to his hair, taking a piece of it and twirling it around her finger. "I.... Like your hair like this." She admits as she smiles shyly.
"I do too...it's all me, nothing else Annelise," Jyran said while looking at his Auburn strand, glad that he had opted for the weekly temporary and washable hair coloring rather than the bleaching and dye process. He smiled, wondering why she thought there was a person to even love in him. Jyran then sighed, shrugging before chuckling out a bit, rubbing the back of his head. "Wanna check around this house a bit? I think the sheep left outside."
Annelise smiled softly, knowing he did not fully believe her when she said there was enough to love. But like he said as well, it was work in progress. She nods at his question before she reaches down and takes a hold of his hand. "Okay..... What were you even doing with those sheep?" She asks, not able to keep het curiousity to herself
"Oh that?" Jyran asked with a raised eyebrow before chuckling, sitting back and crossing his arms and sighing out; sitting back on the couch and looking over at Annelise with the goofiest grin on his face. "They're our armed security. I'm letting them eat Baldrik's yard in exchange for them making noise if anyone dangerous comes by. It's a beneficial relationship really- oh. You want to know HOW I can talk to them..huh?" He asked out loud. "It's like...an animal sense within me. Something in the eyes I think in all honesty. It's difficult to explain."

---------

Remi held up a barrier, cutting off the two armies from each other as night fell across Vaas Ambris. While demons could see in the dark, she certainly could not and she had no intention of doing it. She looked at the commanding demon officer of the legion invading the land, a man known as Allocer with the head of a lion but the body of man, wearing golden armor and riding a horse looking over at her, raising his hand as he spoke to the demons. They halted, holding up their shields to the barrier as they gave themselves a rest too. Remi walked back to camp where war tents were being set up, going into hers and shutting the door, stripping herself to her undergarments before walking to a pitcher of sake, pulling herself a cup and relaxing before sighing out, laying back onto her bed placed in there. In the battle, half the city now was taken. The industrial district and higher district were hers, but the commons and the surrounding area was theirs. It was a hard fight, a fight from the inside, but with reinforcements being created due to each of their dead soldiers being added to Chernobog's army, they'd most likely win the war within a fortnight.

----------

Virgil walked into the eighth circle, holding his hand over his face. He limped through, seeing the faces of the fake polticians. Eight circle, the circle of fradulance. As he walked through the screech of some sort of reptilian avian creature rang through the rocky area, shaking the bridge suspended in between the rocks. Virgil began to run as the creature flew down, breaking the bridge and sending it down. Virgil began running as the bridge fell before a plank collapsed and Virgil fell back as the whole bridge dropped.

"You do not belong, valkenborn!" A silver haired man with a crown of thorns spoke out. He was lanky and tall, wearing an old blue robe. His face was sunken in and shriveled and his eyes were blue with cataracts but at closer glance the yellow and blue eye of their family could be seen. "Leave this accursed land, for you as well cold become trapped. "

"I cannot, I have a mission. " Virgil mumbled out as he raised his head up from the floor, looking around and seeing nothingness. "Fuck.." Virgil spoke out, seeing he was all alone again. "Come back!" Virgil yelled out angrily, looking around frantically. "Come back you son of a bitch! Don't leave me here alone!" Virgil sobbed out, beginning to run through the darkness before he tripped and looked down, seeing down and seeing discarded souls in a body landfill all reaching up and groaning. The landfill began to glow blue before suddenly the reptilian avian demon shot out from the pile, coming at Virgil.

"Begone!" The silver haired man said as he struck the creature with a massive flameball, burning the creatures face fur off and stunning it.

"Curse you Hermann Elbinorune!" The creature growled out before it's eyes widened as Virgil began to transform.

"Father no!" Illya called out before Virgil finished his transformation, screeching out before letting his claws out. He looked at the demon, having his piercing red eyes glow before he pounced. The demon began to retreat before Virgil's arm extended, grabbing and crushing the center of its body, causing the demon to erupt in a blue light light, making the sky lighter as the souls trapped inside the demon were freed. Virgil looked at Hermann, nodding at him as a sign of thanks before he smiled, waving at him as he faded into dust; flying away in the wind. Virgil became human again, rubbing his face before looking at Illya. "You're so stupid, doing that stuff. Those souls are here for a reason."

"Nobody....deserves this." Virgil said before sighing out. "Except this guy named Levi and this guy named Karl." He spoke while moving along, reaching the end of the circle and walking through with Illya angrily following.
Annelise blinked twice as his words began to sink in. And when they did she could not stop herself from giggling as she shakes her head. That was just so silly. As she stops laughing she smiles at him. "Well, i am glad we have some security when we go to sleep. Which we should. I am rather tired." She says as she gets up from the couch to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war raged on in Vaas Ambris for the week coming. Vaas unexpectedly holding their ground pretty well, giving Ra and his fighter a fight indeed even if the King and Queen were nowhere to be found. And no one had time to search. The commeners of the city had no intent to budge even the slightest. So they were holding their grounds. For now.

------------

Baldrik was making his way through castle Silvius to the front door, a new batch of blood marbles in the sack he carried. He has visited Jyran and Annelise regularly but shortly. Mostly just to bring the marbles and make sure they had enough money to live from. He could not stay long. Cynfael and the others would notice. They probably already did since he has been avoiding Cynfael and Ollie like the plague. He could not lie to Cynfael and his father who Ollie uses as his personal guard would see through him. And he was not planning on telling anyone about Jyran, the King of the eternal night, was making sheep eat his grass on his front yard. Besides that, Jyran has been nagging him that he wanted to leave to go see their mother. But as Renald has not returned yet it was not possible yet and that was a regular discussion between the two of them now. He sighs deeply as he rounds the corner, trying to sneak out of the castle when he saw Cynfael walking the same hall towards him... Great, he was spotted. "Hey brother, where you up to? Aurelie's room?" he asked with a teasing grin, trying to act normal.