jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Rosalie, we're taking this one to the dungeon!" Faendal called out before turning to Renald and walking over to him, placing his hand on his chest and smiling as he realized that he had gotten the man back, watching as the demon characteristics disappeared from him. He turned to Yurichi, walking behind and holding his hands behind his back meekly before holding his hand up. "Might I suggest they both come with me to Adalica's Landing for an emergency surgery? We do have the best technology and medicine money could buy and if the uterus is harmed...we can explore other options for her still." He spoke out calmly to Tsukiyomi, being face to face with a god and holding no fear or awe or anything in his voice, speaking to him as he would a man. As Faendal spoke soldiers secured the woods, taking Nirri into her own holding container which was a cold iron crafted iron maiden with runes to prevent her exit, placing her in and slamming the nails shut on her before taking Renald onto a stretcher and into another airship. "Then...Tsukiyomi, I believe me, Tiras and you could have much to discuss in the meantime."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Renald felt a hand on his chest. Good. Really not dead yet. Though his body felt like dying. As he got picked up and carried away he managed to open his eyes a bit, seeing Nirri getting locked up while she struggled and screames and growled. Ah. That was what happend yes. But he was too tired to do a thing at the moment so he just closed his eyes again.

Tsukiyomi looked at the King who held no fear but who still held respect for him in the way he talked. He looks at the chaos staff then, knowing what a force that weapon could be. "We indeed have things to discuss. But first things first. If you can think you can do something for her in Adalia then we are goinf immediatly." He said, knowing he could do not much for her except heal the wound. He was no Venus. He puts a hand on Yurichi's shoulder for a bit of support even if he couldnt give much.
"Good, now before things escalate further I do want to have you acknowledge two things-" Faendal said before smiling. "That purple haired woman over there with the scowl because I woke her out of bed early today to come track some a certain demon possessed friend; that's my wife. And two, don't judge the messiness of my personal airship." Faendal said before whistling high enough for it to be a high enough frequency that only an elf could hear. Three soldiers from his personal unit then came and rushed Kiyoshi out on a stretcher to the airship.

Faendal brought Yurichi and Tsukiyomi back to Adalia, going past the past the palace of chaos and landing on a large helipad on top of a twelve story building and getting both of them into emergency operations where Renald was treated for severe burns, minor starvation, extreme dehydration, magic nerve strain and sleep deprivation. Kiyoshi was relatively stable and though he uterus was intact a child that was forming was killed and they removed the remains out of her. Yurichi himself was given anti-psychotics to snap him out of a manic episode and eventually fell asleep outside waiting for Kiyoshi.

-----------

Faendal sat in a clear and open room with Tsukiyomi, not have spoken a word since they got in until the door was swung open and a man wearing a black hood before it was pulled off and revealing a very angry Tiras who had duct tape on his mouth and cold iron shackles on his hands. "Ah good; he's here."

"Where's Felicia?!" Tiras barked out at he grit his teeth, looking at Faendal with rage.

"Fine and sleeping probably; we left her a note, she'll be fine." Faendal said with a wave of his hand before looking at Tsukiyomi. "Sorry about the wait; Tiras wouldn't have came otherwise."

"Huh, I wonder why?" Tiras asked as he looked at him in irritation, then looking at Tsukiyomi.
Kiyoshi slowly opened her eyes, squinting at the bright light hitting her eyes. Where was she? Her head pounded like crazy and her stomach hurted so- and then she remembered what had happend. She reached down and winched as she touched her now bandaged wound. She paled and felt sick suddenly. Her lower stomacb. Such a large deep horizontal cut. She needed to know. Her heart pounded rapidly as she pushed the button to call a nurse. Please no. Please. And where was Yurichi. She was slightly panicking. "Y-Yurichi!" She called out. Hoping he was near.

-------

Tsukiyomi told Tiras with his eyes to calm down. That everything was okay for now. Though it woukd have been nicer if he coukd have just convinced the man to come along. "Now, what is what you wished to discuss with us, King Faendal?" He asked calmly even if he just wanted to check on his warrior.
"Whoa whoa whoa, hey." A doctor said as he rushed in holding a clipboard, holding his hand out before Yurichi shoved him out of the way and ran in to her side, looking at her with his tear stained face. He held his hands out, quickly hugging her head before seeing where she had surgery; paling quickly.

"What happened to her?" Yurichi asked quickly with a tone of panic in his face, looking at the doctor.

"Her uterus was fine; it's perfectly preserved. However. ..there's no easy way to say this other than that your child took the blow of whatever hurt her." The doctor spoke out before Yurichi fell to his knees, screaming as tears streamed down his cheeks, slumping his shoulders back as feeling his heart tear in two as he realized he lost someone he didn't know but even then loved unconditonally.

------------

"An alliance of sorts." Faendal said before sitting back and rubbing his fingers together. "Using research and reading old documents back to ancient Adalia I have found evidence that we're in a second war of the gods. Jinhai, the first prophet saw a time where the four trumpets of war sired and ragnarok, the second war of the gods. The first one was the birth of the archae-kin; the child of the universe. This is to bring a new god into the universe; I believe that the destruction of the chaos arc and the channeling of the forgotten soul inside of it into my body led to that soul being that of my only magic bearing child. This creates a mage with a pure god soul, something akin to zero. Nothing yet, but full of infinite potential...say perhaps by adding the souls of other gods to it." He theorized before clearing his throat. "Then you have the death of the rogue god satan, followed by the collapse of the soul barrier. The next trumpet was only named by one thing; the morning star. " Faendal spoke out before setting his hand on the table. "So let me be blunt for a moment. Tsukiyomi. I want your influence. Tiras, I want your potential. You both want the security I can offer for those you love so I propose this; we kill Odin, Venus, Zhanae, Ra and Chernobog and split the power evenly between you two creating just two gods and patch the soul break as well as defeat Lucifer...together."

Tiras sat quietly, hearing everything his father said before looking at him and raising an eyebrow, then looking at Tsukiyomi. "The fuck he means, I'm a god?"
Kiyoshi whimpered in relief as she saw her husband walk in, seeming perfectly fine. She held him close as he held her as well, not caring about the pain as relieved tears streamed down. She smiled even more in relief as the doctor told her her uterus was fine but then it dropped. Wait what? She had been.... She was stunned for a moment. But his ear shattering scream pulled her quickly out of that. She reached out and through the pain she pull him by his shirt off of his knees onto his feet so she could cup his cheeks and look into his eyes. "We are fine.... It hurts. Alot. But we are alive. I am gratefull for that. And even if we lost this child.... We have eachother still. We will be fine...." she was choking up a bit as she tried to stay strong for the both of them.

------

Tsukiyomi stayed quiet, his face not moving at all at the information and the request. He had known the second war had started. Now between the gods themselfs. Power hungrey animals. Never enough. Not for them. Not for Ra. Not for Chernobog. And not for Odin. It had to stop. Here he drew the line. So without even thinking for once he said. "You are not a god yet. But you will be, Tiras." It was no more time for sitting back. This was war. And he was sick of it. He would end it. With his own hands this time. No more losses. "I want Nymphia when this is over. That is all I ask. And sanctuary for my warriors." He glances at Tiras. "You told me you trusted me. If you do. Then stand beside me. I have lived and seen enough to know that we need to take this stand. I will stand. And if in the end you do not wish to become like me then i will take full responsebillity. But for now, we need eachother." He looked at the bold human king. "I accept."
"She killed my child.." Yurichi whispered out to Kiyoshi, grabbing her hand and closing his eyes as he shook back and forth feeling his heart sink into his stomach. "Our child...she killed her, that fucking whore." Yurichi said before standing, using one hand to help Kiyoshi up before gritting his teeth. "Please love, get in bed you need to rest. I have something to ask of my king." He said with a pant, seeming mentally back to himself.

---------------

Tiras held his fist as he pondered the words spoken to him and about him before looking at his father, trusting in his intelligence even though he knew the man was cutthroat. He then looked at Tsukiyomi, a man he respected and trusted the heart of. He stood up while still wearing his cold iron chains around his wrist, walking and pacing around the room before sitting down and nodding his head. "I did what I had to in order to save the world; I won't give up now."

"Nymphia will be returned to you soon; once your samurai are ready we may begin the first mission. Odin is at my doorstep with an army of pagans led by none other than my grandson." Faendal said before looking at Tiras who held his fist tightly as he thought of Virgil's treatment of his mother.
His words hurted because they made reality all too real. It was strange how much of a loss one could feel even if you had no idea what you had to lose. But this was such a precious thing lost.... Kioyshi listened and got back into the bed before pulling him down and giving him a firm kiss on his lips. "I love you..." she softly said to him to remind him off that which wasn't truly needed.

--------

Tsukiyomi smiled a tad bit, gratefull for this man who once gave his life for this world and was willing to do it again and so much more. He would be a good god. Better than most of them. As Virgil was mentioned he puts a hand on Tiras's shoulder, it being a comfortable soothing warmth. "My samurai are always ready when and where ever you need them."
"I love you too Kiyoshi." Yurichi said before kissing her back, then exiting the room easily tracking his god who was three rooms down. Looking through the swarm of military men he walked, reaching the door and not being gunned down by the soldiers protecting the king. As he walked in Tsukiyomi had just spoken his words about his samurai and while it made Yurichi happy he had a mission.

"Yurichi...I'm sorry to hear about your loss." Faendal spoke out, having not told Tsukiyomi yet about the loss Yurichi endured.

"I appreciate your condolences King Faendal , but I do not need them right now." Yurichi spoke out with his fist tightened and tears in his eyes. "I will do...anything you ask of me if you grant me fifteen minutes in a room with her tied down."

"My boy, you will have all the time you ever need." Faendal said before folding his hands over his lap. "I ask nothing of you; in fact you all may come along for you need to meet my wife; she's just as important as me in this."

"Like is this another one of your 'wives ' or like your wife." Tiras asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I love Rosalie." Faendal said with a pout.

"You said that about Sumiya too." Tiras said in reference to his mother.

"Shit, I mean I did in the bed but she had no love for elves. You don't remember her being a bitch." Faendal said before throwing his hand up. "Not like Rosalie, she's a daisy."

".....how the hell Is a guy with your mouth king?" Tiras asked in disbelief.

"Elven charm son. " Faendal said with a grin.
Tsukiyomi's stomach dropped a bit as he heard the King give Yurichi his condolences. But he still felt Kiyoshi's energy so that meant... He felt guilty for not being able to protect them better. But no more. This was going to be over soon. He would make sure of that. He stood. "Very well. Then we shall go there." He sounded colder than before. His aura even seemed colder. He followed the elven King towards the cells where they held the demonic creature that had caused so much havoc.

Rosalie just finished tying Nirri down together with some guard, them needing her because of her magic. She had tied her down with enchanted chains that would prevent her from even going back into the gauntlet. She walks out of the cell with a grin as she sees the god, her king and the other two walk towarda the cell. The look in her man's eyes said enough. "She is calmed down for now. Not quite sane yet but Silvius can handle that after he wakes up." She says with a hand on her hip before kissing Faendal's cheek
"Thank you darling." Faendal said before kissing her cheek. "Now I have some new friends. The somewhat angry white haired man is the god Tsukiyomi, the silver haired one is..." Faendal rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "That's my son Tiras-"

"Don't say it like that's a bad thing." Tiras mouthed off, crossing his arms and looking at his dad and stepmother.

"-and as I was saying, the very angry white haired man is Yurichi. We should...step of his way for a moment." Faendal said while putting his hand on Rosalie's shoulder, preventing Yurichi from bumping into her as he walked into the cell without hesitation.

Yurichi stared at Nirri in the cold iron cell; the sounds of torment nearly ringing through the metal which used the blood of demons in its forging. Usually the capture of a female demon would mean harvesting it for breeding so more cold iron could be forged, but Faendal understood the importance of revenge and the fact that she was a spirit anyways . Yurichi continued his gaze, his blood dried scruffy face in a scowl before he walked forward, grabbing a drill with a cold iron drill bit and putting it to Nirri's crotch, putting his face close to hers. "You killed my child." He whispered out to her calmly, smiling. "Did you get what you wanted? "
Rosalie tried to hide it but she smiled a tad bit as he protectively held her to the side as the angrey man went to get his revenge. She looks at Tiras. Ah. So this was one of his unwanted children. "Pleasure to meet you." Though it was just a politeness she said. She did find it very pleasant to meet the god. Such power on their side. Her King did good.

Nirri gazed right back at him, her eyes not moving from his for a second. And though she was calm, her eyes looked still animalistic and demonic. Nothing of the old Nirri was there. She blinked. Twice. As she heard the news. When suddenly her lips formed into a wicked grin. "A nice bonus I guess." She almost purred out, clearly delighted by the news. She hadn't even known. Her luck.
"So you're his new wife?" Tiras asked as he looked at Rosalie, having his arms crossed with a frown before smiling. "Well, I'm his son. It's nice to meet you; I hope we all can get to know each other better, I have a lot of lost time to make up with my dad for sure." Tiras said genuinely while Faendal awkwardly kinda hid behind Rosalie's shoulder, find it awkward and not to his liking.

"Yeah I know right?" Yurichi laughed before firing the drill up, continuing to laugh as the drill went through her in an angle, hitting her uterus and intestinal tract; swirling it in a circular motion inside of her before pulling it out; having bits of flesh and meat hanging off the drill before Yurichi put it back on the torture table, finding a syringe adrenaline to keep her awake in case she passed out and a lobster shell cracker, going to her and placing it on her nose before cracking it to the left as hard as possible, holding the same grin on his face as he took pleasure in hurting her.
Rosalie was actually a bit surprised to see that smile as it was.... Genuine. Huh. She thought he and Faendal didnt have a good relationship. Judging on how her coward of a husband was hiding this was foreign to him too. She narrows her eyes a bit at the King behind her. "It's your son. Not a rabid animal. And you are King cowering behind your wife." She scolded him.

Nirri knew the pain was coming before she felt it. She gasped and bit her lip hard, breaking the skin as she did not give him the statisfaction of hearing her scream. Not even when he broke her nose. Though tears from the pain she was undenieably feeling were running down. She spat the blood on him as she grinned even more, her teeth now purpleish from her blood. "Feels good doesn't it? Hurting someone who had hurted you. Wrong you. Took something from you. We are the same in that regard at the moment. Both statisfied with knowing you are paining the one you thinks deserves it. Now you know how i felt when i let her jam that knife in her stomach. Through your filthy that was growing in her." She was trying to rile him even up more. Wanting so see his pain more. Because he was hurting more than she was. And she loved it. The more he pained her the more proof she got of his sorrow. She fed on it.
"Rosalie I don't know him; it's...weird for me. I died when he was seven and when I met him again he had just died. I feel like...well, me and his mom kinda split you know and like.." Faendal grumbled out, looking over at Tiras.

"Dad I'm fifty two years old, I can handle your divorce. I'm not even cool with Sumiya like that; I don't know her as much as I don't know you." Tiras said with his arms crossed, having heard his dads grumbling.

"You're fifty two?...Oh god." Faendal mumbled out, realizing how old he was. "I'm turning a hundred and twelve this year." He mumbled before looking up, then clearing his throat. "Erhm, anyways you two we will discuss all that later. After he's done, I was to visit Renald and see if he's doing better before going to the palace and having a large dinner to celebrate this alliance."

Yurichi smiled at Nirri, being rather calm as he breathed before taking a wetwipe from the table and getting the blood off his face, having had lots of it already on him. "I don't feel anything right now." Yurichi said in response to Nirri, taking up a knife up and sharpening it. "We might be the same even, I won't deny it at all, but if you think I care about the irony of that you're wrong. There's no satisfaction, I feel nothing in doing this to you. You can insult me, you can insult Kiyoshi and you can insult my child you killed; I won't lash out or scream or give you any type of anger because you're not worth the energy. You are a dumpster of filth; a demon living in sin. You are a fool, having allowed yourself to be played in life. You are weak, unable to cope with your mistakes. I was young, I had stars in my eyes and was ready to conquer a vicious world; you were a lonely wench looking for any man who'd tell you she was beautiful. I never loved you, I loved your filthy body because it was the only thing I could get at the time. You wonder why I left? Because sex doesn't solve the gap that was in my heart; the love Kiyoshi gave me did. You may have taken a child from me, but I'll have many more beautiful black haired babies with Kiyoshi; far more than you would care to think and you?...You'll be gone and forgotten; nobody will remember Nireshka Vandelin." He said as he walked behind her with the knife, placing it just above her buttcrack before slicing along her spinal cord, dragging it up to the top of her head before dragging it back down to just below the nape, cutting along the back of her arms and cutting them open, dragging it to both sides before going back to the nape and cutting down along both legs before sticking the knife though her spine and severing it to keep her from moving. He walked back to the table and set the knife down, picking the adrenaline syringe and sticking it into her neck, insert it in to keep her awake as he prepared to skin her.
Rosalie simply rolls her eyes. He found it weird? Dear lord he is a King for crying out loud. Even if that was sometimes hard to find at times. She looks at the cell, seeing Yurichi getting his piece of revenge in a very.... disgusting way. It looked so messy. We simply poisoned people and used spells. Way less messy.

Tsukiyomi had not taken his eyes off of his warrior from the start. This was how humans took out their anger? Was this how that was supposed to go? He found it rather disturbing but he knew humans could snap like this. It made a bit of bile rise up his throat. He did not regonize his warrior like this. It made him worry.

Instead of screaming Nirri growled out her pain as he began to prep her for what she was knew to come. His words did nothing for her either anymore. It didn't fuel the hurt. Only the anger and the urge to rip out his tongue. She was about to bark something back when her eyes widened in shock seeing him probably first before anyone else.

Renald was panting and sweating hard as he made his way towards the cell, using the walls to lean on to support him because gods he still felt weak. He was pale, his legs shaking, his hair looked like a mess from the sweat and his eyes hazy. But still after waking up he manages to sneak out of the hospital wing towards the cells where he arrived now. Even if he was in no condition for it. He leaned with his back against the wall to catch his breath. "Could you.... Pause that for even... A minute. I feel that as well." He panted out to Yurichi, ofcourse still being connected to his demonic spirit and all the energy she used to stay in a physical form it tired him. And the wounds she was trying to heal hurted his body. And since she had no way to return to the gauntlet he really had to endure this.
Yurichi grinned for a minute, covered in the blood and seeing nothing except the battlefield in front of them. Where Tsukiyomi stood he saw Dequan, where Tiras was he saw Virgil, where Faendal was he saw Fillian and where Rosalie was he saw Valeriya. He looked at Nirri and saw an Adalian intelligence officer, having already cut the child out of her uterus. He put his hands on her head, screaming as he tore the hair out from the sides of her head before stuffing it in her mouth, then putting his fingers into where the drill bit had gone through and tearing it open farther and farther with his hands, pulling out an intestine before twisting it a bit, then tearing through it with his bare hands and laughing like a madman all at the same time before he began striking Nirri with his fists, tearing his fists open and exposing his bone before he saw Nirri's face, sticking his fingers through her eye sockets and pulling. "MY CHILD IS DEAD! DEAD DAMN YOU! YOU WANT CRAZY, YOU'LL SEE IT! YOU SEE THIS? THIS IS WHAT ADALIA BROUGHT ME! THIS IS WAR! THIS IS WHAT I DID! THIS IS WHO I AM! YOU SEE IT? YOU SEE IT BITCH? GOOD! ITS THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE!" He said before tearing the eyes out of Nirri, before being brought out of his trance, hearing Renald's weak voice. He turned around and dropped Nirri's eyes instantly, falling to his knees and looking at him. "I'm sorry commander Renald." He spoke to his former commanding officer, having tears brought to his eyes and stream down. He looked at his hands, shaking as memories of what he had done touched him once more along with the feelings of guilt and failure.
Now she was screaming. He was literrly ripping her apart. She felt it. Even more as she tried not to feel what she was feeling. Trying not to contain or lessen the pain with the energy she had been getting from Renald. When he was done Nirri hung her head, panting and sweating as blood dripped out of her eyes. She did not talk. She did not move. She just accepted the pain and darkness. It would heal. Demonic spirits healed. It would take longer though.

Rosalie looked like she might trow up. Tsukiyomi looked at pale as a sheet at what he had witnessed. And Renald now sat on the ground, his legs having givinf out. He did not even feel them at the moment. He opened his eyes weakly to see the broken boy standing there. He hadn't known what Nirri had done. But hearing how she killed his child he could understand him snapping. He motioned him over with his arm. "Yurichi come.... Just.... Sit down here."
"Yeesh, that's fucking sick." Faendal said before covering Rosalie's eyes. "No more for you." He said before upgrading the cover to putting both hands on her ears and making her look at him. "You too Tiras, you're too young."

"You realize that's straight out of the mage assassination handbook right?" Tiras asked nonchalantly, having not done quite the same torture to someone but having seen something very similar. "That's...well, aside from the emotion, that's pretty typical of what we're taught." Tiras spoke out with his arm crossed, a bit sickened at the reminder of what a lot of his life was; a stark reminder of what he'd never go back to that life even if the association still existed.

Yurichi crawled to Renald, sobbing as he wrapped his arms around him, having grown to see Renald as a very kind and comforting figure as well from his training. "I'm sorry I caused this." His whispered out through his tears, too ashamed to even look up at the man. "Oh my god what did I cause?" He whined out, thinking it over again. "My baby.." He sobbed out in pain, seeing only the fearful look in Kiyoshi's eyes the moment she found out her baby took the blow of the knife.
Rosalie smiled softly at him as she puts her hands over his on her ears. He was so considerate of her. And not in a way too sweet sickening way. "Can we go for now? Looks like they are done anyway." She tried to act casual but she did feel a bit nauseous. Like really nauseous. And that could be from this or the child in her stomach.

Renald wrapped his arms also around the boy, holding him as he sobbed and cried in his arms. He runs his hand through his hair like someone would to comfort anyone. "Shhhh it ain't your fault. It really is not...." he held the boy a bit tighter. He felt guilt ridden himself for not being able to stop her. He had seen her pain and hate. But never had he thought it ran this deeply. Never thought she could take over like that. He shoukd have paid more attention. "I am sorry as well. For not being able to prevent this. I really am..... It's over now Yurichi. It won't happen again." He glanced up at his unmoving demoness. Knowing what he was going to and had to do soon.
"Yes ma'am. Tiras?" Faendal asked, looking over at his son while still covering Rosalie's ears.

"Don't have to ask me twice." Tiras said before walking to the door, opening it and holding it for his father and step mother and letting them walk out before exiting and shutting the door, seeming very ready to not be in that bloody room.

"I should have stayed away...I could have stopped this." Yurichi spoke out before standing up slowly, seeming nearly about ready to fall over before getting balance. He moved his hand over his forearm, going to the middle of it where a magical marking was and putting his fingers through it, pulling masamune out from his forearm and causing the marking to disappear before looking at Nirri, having no smile as he held his blade tightly. "Let me take her soul Renald; let her add to my strength." He spoke out, wanting to banish her like the true demon killer he was. "Before....before I find myself unable to stay my rage."
Renald let's him go, looking up at the boy through heavy lidded eyes. God did he feel his body right now. He felt like passing out soon. He leans his head back against the wall before shaking his head. He could understand the want and the rage but Nirri was his. His to take care off. "No.... You shouldn't. Do you really want her soul? To have her with you always?...." he did make a point there. "And she is mine. Mine to take care off.... just...." Even though she had done so much terrible things. Hurted so many people. Went over the line of insanity. He still felt his cheeks get wet with tears he could not stop. Because he still saw them walking along the borders of Cantenseel, with her and Ivan chanting war. Could see them in the train with Rex and Ivan again, bickering with eachother. Saw her falling asleep on his lap as he looked through his papers. "She's mine to care for." He meant to say 'take care off' but the words just slipped.
Yurichi looked at Renald with a tired face, nodding his head. "You love her like a father, that's what will make it hard for you." Yurichi said before looking at Tsukiyomi, wondering if this was the right thing to do before looking at the red marks on his arms, being reminded of what his ancestors were; what he was. "My fathe...my god; he asked me once if I was mature enough to be a leader..and I am. I understand that personal hardship has to be taken so those you care about won't feel it." He said before holding himself up straight and moving forward with the action, making it a clean slice in half as Yurichi held his eyes open, putting Nirri's soul into his red marks on his arms, making them glow a bit as he felt her soul get recycled and turned into more energy for him to fight. He put the blade back into the special spot on his arm, turning around before holding his hand out to help Renald while also glancing up at Tsukiyomi a bit.
Renald could only watched as Yurichi took her soul as she sat there, unmoving, silent, defeated, broken. She did not scream. She did not struggle. And that pained him. He felt the bond between them snap, the bond they had since he had been 17. It felt like someone cut straight through a muscle, making him gasp in shock before his body shook a bit. He didn't feel her anymore. Not her pain. Not her presence. Not her energy. It was just gone.... He leaned with his arms on his pulled up knees as he leaned his forhead against it, looking down at his lap as his tears dropped down. It felt emptier like this. And he know she caused so many to suffer but.... He ignored the outstretched hand, not feeling like getting up.

Tsukiyomi did not understand why Yurichi was looking at him. For help? Approvel? Guidance? He honestly sid not know what he could do or give or say to help. He just.... at the momen didnt know.
Yurichi walked to Tsukiyomi, having each footstep be one in blood as he walked to his god. He placed his hand on Tsukiyomi's face, having him look at him. "I understand what you felt...and I will fight that much harder. You will meet your love again; this I promise." Yurichi spoke in his voice, sounding normal again before leaving the room and walking to Kiyoshi's room, running to her in her bed the second he saw her and hugging her tightly but not enough so to hurt where she had been operated on.
Tsukiyomi's eyes widened a bit and he was left a bit stunned by Yurichi's words. What he felt. Love... He never described it like that. Never thought it had been that. Never even thinking about the possibility. Though, could it have been?.... Too late to know now and not important anymore... He glanced at Nymphia's enslaver and walks to him. "Sleep." He said, tapping his forhead, causing him to fall unconcious immediatly. A soft light surrounded Renald, lifting him off of the ground as the god guided him back to his room to rest.

Kiyoshi had been laying with her eyes closed. Resting, not sleeping. When Yurichi ran back in. She hugged him tightly. Just holding him and not even asking why he was covered in blood. She knew anyway. She kissed his head as she lets out a breath, glad he was there with her again. Needing him justvas much as he needed her
A week passed and as the sun rose in Adalia it also rose over a land far north where the land was bitter, cold and inhospitable. A large town stood out amongst the frees in a land where the people found themselves free from the reach of Adalia; people forgotten and not cared for by the empire. Fires burned in torches, some of the people living like their hunter and gatherer ancestors did for millennia and some being raiders, raiding the ships of Adalia. Virgil stood on a platform in the center of town where a crown laid for him, ready to crown the man king. In the time away, Virgil had set himself up quickly in a new home with Yumi and show casing his power to the town by killing the frost giants in the land that terrorized them. He held the crown up, looking at it before look at Yumi and then the people, holding flame in his hand before melting it in fire, throwing the still in tact pieces on the ground. "There will be no kings, there will be no titles. I am a son of Odin, treat me as that. I do not want your crowns, I do not want you to see me as a king. You all are servants of Odin, he is the leader and not me." He spoke out strongly before chuckling. "And what he wishes is for us to prepare for ragnarok...understand?" Virgil asked before nodding his head. "Good, I thought so." He spoke out, not giving them a second to think. "Get yourselves ready for war."
Yumi stood there, hugging her furred coat closely shut as she held Rudolf inside the coat against her to give him more warmth. It was so much different here the weather. She didn't like it. But the people had welcomed them here like royalty. These being the last followers of Odin. And they treated them like they would do thw god himself. She missed the monastery. And she was dreading the war to come. But stilk she could not help but crack a smile as she looked at the strong man standing infront of the people he now had to lead. He stood for what he believed for. And that she admired so much.

Duce was grinning alot. Even if the crown was burned, they would still see Virgil as their king. Their leader. A position a Stadner was supposed to be in. He was proud indeed. Finally they would take place in the history books again. And it will be glorious.

---------

Finally his body had restored enough for Faendal to let him go. Renald had wanted to leave sooner but the King would not let him for his own safety. Which was probably for the best. The king had contacted Baldrik and Ivanka for him to give them an update of what had happend. But he had not been on the phone himself. He had been sleeping, restoring and more sleeping. He was glad that both Kiyoshi and Yurichi had been healed enough to go home sooner. And now his own helicopter landed in Joseph's yard, finally. He stepped out, breathing in the fresh air as it whipped his hair a bit. He pulls his sleaves down a bit more to hide the still bandaged arms as he makes his way towards the enterance though he was certain they already had seen the helicopter miles away.
"QUE DIABLE?!" Joseph yelled out as he left the home; having heard the helicopter, swinging the door open as he saw Renald. "Two things; one you look like absolute shit and need a drink and two, is that what Ivanka and Valeriya's twelve hour long walks in the city were?" He asked in disbelief, having been told only when he spotted the helicopter that he had purposely not been told his best friend was alive. "What the hell Ivanka?"

"The king told me not to and I wasn't going to piss the guy off who saved my big sexy strong man." Ivanka said in a childish voice while hugging Renald tightly. "He said something along the lines of 'Renald will know more' and that 'Joseph should be nowhere near children', or something like that." Ivanka mumbled out though with Joseph's hearing it was clear as day.
Renald blinked twice as the vamp came yelling out of his home. Huh? He hadn't known? He smiles down with a look full of love and happiness as he hugs his wife back. Feeling blessed to have her in his arms again. He cupped her cheeks and gave her a big kiss before wrapping his arms around her again and looking at Joseph. "I can't believe you actually believe they were going on 12 hour walks." He could not help but grin. "You been worryimg about me?" Probably yes since the vamp looked quite stressed even if he tried to hold it in.
"I didn't believe for a second but I respected their privacy; a mistake that I greatly regret now." Joseph spoke out fast and angrily with his arms crossed, shaking his head. "Yes I have been worried, you ran off! Now that...well, I heard that something terrible had happened with Nirri and I wasn't sure if you were going to be alive." He grumbled out before sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. "So how'd I do it? How did I piss his majesty off?"
Renald now felt a bit bad for teasing his brother like that. If the roles had been reversed he woild have been worried sick as well. "I am sorry about that. I never really had a choice in running off honestly. I'll explain it later." He says as he rubs the back of his head with a bit of a sigh, knowing he needed to explain it more in detail and perhaps that would help with.... coping with this a bit more. "Well, our King and Tiras have been talking alot...."
"....." Joseph raised an eyebrow, holding his arms out as if questioning as to if that meant anything. "And?" He asked before letting a large 'pfft' out and kicking his feet around together lightly. "Like how I raised a seven yearold chaos mage? Or how I gave him food, shelter and the best goddamn training anyone could ever have in this world?" He asked he laughing a bit and shaking his head. "I dunno why he'd be mad."
Renald turns his wife around so her back was against his chest as he holds her, liking this position more. "Well.... Let's just say Yurichi demonstrated some of the.... more brutal tactics you sometimes used and taught them. And after hearing more stories from Tiras about his time at the TMEA he ain't that happy. But that is for you all to bicker about.... You got to admit you upbringing probably hadn't always been sunshine."
Joseph flicked his hair and sat back, rolling his eyes as he heard about the 'more brutal tactics' all over again, finding it to be more annoying than a flea bite. "He can go suce-moi la bite; I gave him a better upbringing than his sorry cul would have given him being a snack for vers in the ground!" Joseph barked out defensively before grumbling a bit. "Stupid Elbinorunes; whatever. They're just babies."
Renald could not help but shake his head a bit with a roll of his eyes. Even if he was still smiling. And he was such a Bordeaux. "Yeah yeah." He said before cracking his neck a bit and rubbing it, his bandages slightly showing. "Shall we go for that drink?" He needed it.
"Oui." Joseph said before walking a bit, seeing Cynfael climbing the bookshelf in the living room out of the corner of his eye. "No!" Joseph barked, making little Cynfael turn his head and instantly plop off of the shelf, making the child land on his butt and start crying. "No shelf, no climb!" Joseph said in a stern but gentle voice, picking his son up and rocking him a little bit in his arms to calm him. "Renald, in the office there's a large bottle of wine; get it please."

------------

"Reina, what have I told you about archery practice in my castle?" Faendal asked as he looked up to his aunt who he had an over eighty year age gap with. "You'll chip the masonry; do you know how hard it is to fix a brick in a castle? You can't exactly just take it out and put a new one in." He complained as he held up the bow. "Besides, your technique sucks. You use one finger, you pull it back and then you breathe." Faendal said as he shot an arrow into the makeshift training dummy's head before taking three arrows from Reina's quiver and doing the same, hitting the crotch, midsection and head of it.

"Uncle Faendal, how'd you get so good?" Reina asked, calling him uncle Faendal so she'd have something to call her elder. "You do it like it's nothing."

"Back in my day the only guns we had took about a minute to load; that's all it took for an arrow to go through their head. I led the most badass elven guerrila group this side of the world and I was the best of them, so I learned my way around a bow and dagger." Faendal said with a bit of a grin, seeing the hope in the girl's eye. "You've been here since Joseph surrendered and you still haven't listened to me saying no archery; perhaps I should let aunt Rosalie have her way with you."

"Oh nonono, no. She is scary, she may turn me into a frog!" Reina voiced out as she hid along part of the wall. "Don't do that. Please. "
Renald followed, chuckling a bit and shaking his head as he made the boy cry. It was Joseph's way of teaching for which he would earn alot of scolding from Fayline. He now actually wondered where the other little trouble maker was. He would probably find out soon. He went to the office to get the bottle of wine though he might need something stronger for what all he had to tell. He went back to Joseph who had managed to quiet the boy down. "Where is our personal trouble maker?" Ofcourse talking about Brexton as he pats Cynfael's head.

---------

"I might still if you don't start listning to my husband." Rosalie voiced out as she rounded the corner, having heard what they were talking about as she went to find her King. She walks to Faendal and kisses his cheek, actually doing that more often now before looking at Reina. "Though a frog still might be too gracious."
"Brexton has been interested in using swords lately." Joseph said with a small laugh before walking Renald outside to the wall that overlooked the town, showing the young boy holding a stick the way Joseph taught him and hitting a training dummy. "He's not using steel of course; I told him he can practice with that once he's about to my shoulder so it'll be a while but the child seems to do well in all his studies along with this training. Rex has good genes; the child is very intelligent and is putting his energy to use." He spoke out proudly as he watched Brexton beat up the dummy, seeing much of his father in him.

"Uncle Renald, how was your vacation?" Brexton asked as his ears plopped up, hearing the particular way that Renald usually breathed. "Joseph said you went somewhere warm!"

-----------

"Ahck, Rosalie." Reina said as she found herself spotted along the wall; leaving her hiding place and holding her hands behind her back. She looked away as she kissed his cheek, finding that still a bit gross because of the culture she grew up in before looking back as she was done. "You look very beautiful today ma'am." She spoke out with a smile, not wanting Rosalie's bad side.
Rex could not help but feel a bit of pride as well as he saw the young boy practicing on the dummy. He had a good form. And he was quick. Together with his lessons and Joseph's training this child could go far. Who knows how much of Rex was in him. He smiled a bit more as he walked to the boy, suddenly picking him up befote ruffling the boy's hair. "It was good. And yes it was warm indeed. I see you have been very buzy as well. You got some skills."

--------

Rosalie did notice her looking away when she kissed Faendal. She had noticed that many times before. Just as Raymil looked grossed out. "Thank you, Reina. But don't call me ma'am. That sounds too old." She said, before tilting her head a bit to the side. "I notice you and Raymil always looking grossed out or uncomfrotable when i get close to my husband. Do you have anything against it?"
"Warm sounds good; it's cold here." Brexton admitted while looking around at the landscape which had the sun blazing over it. To him, it was about winter time compared to what he was used to and was wearing a bit heavier clothes, having his hair tucked down and close to his skin. "And thank you uncle Renald, I just listen to what Joseph tells me to do- AH!" Brexton yelped out as he was picked up, having his ears point up along with his tail before he grinned and wagged his tail a bit. "Yay! Yayayayayayay!" He said while kicking his legs a bit. "Take me with you next vacation! Joseph doesn't pick me up as much."

------------

"Yes ma'- I mean yes Rosalie." Reina said as she gave a small curtsie before standing up straight and raising an eyebrow. "You noticed? Well, no there's not an issue really it's just Emerian custom that we don't look at sexual things as a thing of anything other than reproduction. I'm more of a free spirit in that regard, but I still can't help but look away because I've never seen anything of the such before in Emeria." She asked before turning around, seeing that painting of Emeria in her room again and feeling homesick. "Has my mother's body been recovered yet?" She asked while also swallowing hard, having been dancing around the subject very hard. "And is my father alive?"

"Reina, you have to understand there was a revolution in Emeria after she died and the country was broken into several warring states. The main warlord is Jacuen De Rayne and he's perched himself in your mothers former palace but he's been...unresponsive at best. I don't know right now and our plans to retake Emeria fall in later on my list of things that need to be accomplished."

"You promised me!" Reina yelled out as she turned around, gritting her teeth and having her face turn red. "You call yourself an elf but you turn your back on us when needed the most!"

"You call letting you live hear turning my back on you?" Faendal asked with a raised eyebrow, crossing his arms. "I've been fighting for our people my entire life, you know nothing of what I've done so an elf can sit on this throne and we can live unopressed."

"I wouldn't know, and it earns nothing with me. You're letting our people kill each other off now, possibly allowing them to defile our ancestral tombs, destroy our statues and eradicate our culture; what does being an elf mean, if being an elf isn't a thing anymore because we were killed off?" She asked Faendal with her arms crossed.

"Being an elf means nothing anyways if the enemy succeeds." Faendal chuckled out, shaking his head. "You know little."

"Enemies? We're in Adalia; what are you talking about? The jungle dwellers of South America?" Reina asked with wide eyes, not understand.

"No Reina, not jungle dwellers." Faendal laughed out. "Something much scarier than that." He said before putting his hand on her shoulder, only for Reina to angrily move her shoulder off and storm out of the room. Faendal pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing loudly. "Fucking teenagers."
Renald could not help but smile brightly at the boy's cuteness. Yeah, there was much of Shiomi in there as well. At what he said next though he sighs a bit. "Honestly, one day soon uncle Renald must be going home again. I have an own castle to run and people to take care off." He had to leave and go back to castle Silvius soon. He could not let it be run forever by Baldrik and the other kids. He had his responsebillities.

-------

Rosalie narrowed her eyes at Reina as she showed such disrespect towards her husband and her King. Hmph. Ungratefull bratt. To believe she even dared to open up her mouth to the person who was giving her food and shelter. If this has been her family or coven she woukd have taught then a very clear lesson. "They hold no respect for you. Do they think they are better or so? Being brought up in Emeria as 'true' elves? You should have been harsher to show her her place. Below you. In YOUR castle." Yes she was extremely pissed.
"Oh." Was all Brexton said before his ears flopped down. "Those things suck. I'll miss you." He whined out before looking at Joseph, wondering if Joseph could make Renald change his mind.

"I don't want him to go either Brexton but he has to; he has two little ones and one very big one to take care of." Joseph said in reference to Valeriya and Renald's two youngest sons. "You'll be here though; aunt Fayline, all the maids and everyone else is going to stay." He said as he walked over and rubbed his head. "So relax. I'll give you fish if you do."

"FISH!?" Brexton shrieked out, more than likely rupturing Renald's ear drum from the high pitched noise the boy produced.

-----------

"If she were not some of the last family I have left, I'd have her shot." Faendal simply said before rubbing his head and sitting down, sighing and shaking his head. "They have learning to do Rosalie; Reina won't learn from a lashing, but I don't know what to do; she's so..." Faendal gritted his teeth and pinched the bridge of his nose. "She's a pain in the ass; Raymil is fine, he was taught well by my grandmother but she is a migraine and a half. If I hear about Emeria and their culture one more time I may burn the place to the ground in all honesty." Faendal laughed out, shaking his head. "Those foolish heartland elves don't realize that European elves care exactly zero about them and their customs they stole from Adalia."
Renald flinched and groaned as his ear actually began to ring. He rubs his ear before putting the boy back down on the ground. "Yes yes lots of fish." He says with a chuckle. He was going to miss it here for certain. Both his brother and this little kid. But it was true he had his own family as well to take care off. "I will visit as often as i can. I promise you that. Now, go practice again, me and uncle Joseph have talking to do."

-----

Rosalie moved to stand behind him, rubbing his shoulders as she saw him so stressed. "Relax love. What you say is right, they are foolish. They can't see that they should be crawling on their knees infront of you. You are not blinded by their so called holy upbringing." She wraps her arms around his shoulders and leans against him to kiss his cheek again. "You dont have to do a thing. I will make sure she understands. She will learn."
"Okayyyy, fine." Brexton said before skipping back off and picking his stick up, beginning to practice on the training dummy again as Joseph led Renald back inside and to his office.

Joseph walked over to the wine counter and pulled a bottle off the shelf it rested on, setting it on his desk and pulling out two glasses for the wine, setting them down along with it. "I don't care if a die young, I will die with a glass of red wine in my hand." Joseph spoke out as he sat down; then opening the drink and pouring them both a glass. "So tell me the story." He asked before sipping his wine.

-----------

Faendal nodded his head, smiling before kissing Rosalie's cheek back and sighing out quietly. "Alright love, just...don't hurt her. I ask not much of you when it comes to the way you do things, but on this one, I need you to not skin her. Does she deserve it? Debatable, but..I have eight family members left; even losing one of them forever would be heartbreaking to me." He whispered out quietly. "Except Louisa."
Renald followed Joseph and sat down as well. Sighing deeply before downing the wine in one go before refilling it, needing it. "Well there it goes." And so he told the whoke story, from the point of Nymphia dying, Nirri taking over, to what she all had done to Yurichi. And ofcourse telling Joseph how Yurichi had finished it. "I believe I almost begged him not to." He says as he finishes his fifth glass. "And i cant talk right what she has done.... But I didnt take good enough care of her. Didnt watch her closely enough. What happend is on me."

--------

"If you wish for it then i wont hurt her." Rosalie said, promising him that. But she was going to make things very clear. Crystal clear. "I'll see you soon at dinner." She says before running a hand through her hair and making her way out of the room to try and find that brat. After not too long she did. "Reina, we are having a talk. Right now, in my office." She said, not even asking it but demanding it. Though her tone was still calm. Scarely calm.
"I can't say I couldn't see their relationship ending any other way; I wish I had done more to separate it though that doesn't do much now.." Joseph sighed out before downing the whole glass and shaking his head. "Don't blame yourself for the actions of another; we can't control them Renald. We can mourn them...but we cannot blame anyone but them. It hurts; I know you loved Nirri, but Nirri chose the actions she did, not you Renald."

-------------

Reina grumbled as Rosalie found her, knowing that her outburst was not going to have gone un-punished. She hung her head down, following Rosalie into her office and sitting down as she tried not to look to Rosalie. "What did you want to talk about, Queen Elbinorune?" Reina asked with a smile, trying not to be scalded alive by some magical contraption of Rosalie's.
Renald runs a hand through his hair, not agreeing with Joseph's words. It actually was his job to control them. Or atleast the creatures he had made his. And even if she chose her actions, it had been up to him to control them. Wanting to change the subject since they would not agree on this, he began to talk about the other thing he had found out in his stay at the castle. "The gods are going to battle. Against eachother. Apparently Odin had taken over Nymphia's soul with the help of Virgil who is now on that god's side. Faendal is out for war as well with the help of an other god.... It's insane to even think about them fighting." It would be disasterous for earth. Who knows what kind of devastation it would bring. Whole continents could easily be wiped away.

-------

"Look at me." Rosalie barked. Her eyes were cold and hot with kept in anger at the same time as she looked at the elf. "You already know so you can wipe that faked smile off of you face. It only pisses me off more." She leans forward with her ellbows on the table. "You have some fire in you. Normally i would have cheered you on to use that. Except you are using it to whine and act like a complete spoiled brat. Lashing out with your words since that is all you have. It really is all. My husband, your KING, has been gracious enough to give you food, shelter and warmth. And you pay him back like this. You are just lucky Faendal has a kinder heart, he asked me not to hurt you, because i would have trown you out and kicked your face in the soil you do not deserve to walk on. So let me make this clear." She stood, her hands on the table, the magic flowing through her veins almost feelable in the room. "I was not afraid to manipulate my own son. I am not afraid to punish my own coven witches publically by lashing or skinning them. I did not feel a thing when I mutilated my daughter and took her powers away. So imagine what I would do to a flea like you who disrespected my husband in so many ways that makes me boiling hot. You said I scared you. You should be scared. You know what I can do and I am not afraid to do so. Even if it goes for once against my husband's wishes. So burn this first and final warning in your mind, start showing some respect and stop whining or i'll start showing you different things you do not want to experience." She sat back down, waving her hand. "Dismissed. Oh, and you'll be taking dinner in your room today. I do not wish to see you anymore."
"I hope Virgil's death is slow." Joseph growled out, shaking his head. "Of course it'd be that pathetic addict to be sucked in by a god; the boy never understood the power that he was gifted with not only being a chaos mage, but being one that was the heir to not one but two mage families." Joseph spoke with a scowl, feeling great resentment for the scar that he left on his son and wife. "We must pray to..whatever god is on our side that the war is fast and short."

------------

Reina looked into Rosalie's eyes, accepting the verbal punishment she took from Rosalie; Reina now shaking in the chair as she felt herself get smacked down to the size of an ant. She did not speak, she did not look away and she did not move for a second until she was dismissed; quickly getting up and giving a curtsy to Rosalie as per custom before getting out as fast as she could, running straight back to her room downstairs and locking the door behind her, nearly bumping into Raymil who was walking to Rosalie's office, holding the gigantic book she had made him read for his lessons; when he was older he was to be the governor of the Adalian province of Emeria.

"Hello Queen Elbinorune, I have completed 'Memoir of The Adalian Kings' and my book report shows that there a three significant kings to note. Adelhur the first, which expanded the empire of Adalia. Then Huang Elbinorune, who gave up royal power so the church could hold power in order to prevent a revolution and of course Faendal Elbinorune, who destroyed the corrupt empire with the help of his Elven guerrillas and was betrayed by humans who instead of giving him a vassal state for elves like was promised, betrayed and stabbed him in the back; only for him to come back over eighty years later and recreate the empire with their descendants. Personally the last one is my favorite and I'm not saying that to kiss your rear but rather to kiss my own, as Faendal is an Emerian and to see an Emerian on such a beautiful throne brings tears to my eyes." Raymil spoke out eloquently before crossing his arms. "How much more do you think I must read before I am ready?" He asked politely, not wanting to give Rosalie even a sliver of a chance to be angry at him.
Renald decided not to comment on Joseph's remarks about Virgil. Yes, the boy had made some terrible horrible mistakes. But still he could not blame him completely. The circumstances were just complicated. Without right guidance anyone would have fallen like that. This world is twisted. "Tsukiyomi. God of the Moon. That is who is on our side. He is worshipped by the Shinto Priests and Yurichi is apparently the decendant of one of the god's own created warrior line. I met the god. He was..... not like you would expect from such a high being." They had talked as the god himself paid him a visit. They did not talk much but enough for him to get an opinion of him. The god was.... How would he describe it.... Just right. Right in his mind. In his calmth. Hr was more like a man than anything else.

--------

Rosalie grinned in statisfaction as she saw the trembling girl almost run out of her office. Exactly. That is how afraid she should be. This would teach her. And she was certain Reina will not be using that mouth again for anything vulgar against her King. She was about to stand up to leave her office when the better part of the siblings walked in. With Raymil she was actually pleased. He worked hard. Studied hard. And most importantly, listned to everything she said. If molded right he could be a strong pawn. "Enough of studying already?" She asked with a slight grin as she leans back in her chair. "You are only studying the past yet. You havn't even started with the present nor plans for the future. So no you are not ready yet. But patience, you will be. I see potentional in you and you seem to work hard. I studied for years before I even started thinking about my goals. Knowledge is key in a world like this. So study hard and keep doing so." She said. He was not ready yet but his word encouraging him to continue as he was on the right track