jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Was just leaving it actually..." Cynfael said with his eyes narrowed, looking up at Baldrik up and down, sniffing him. "That's odd. I could have sworn I smelled the scent of another vampire on you, but that wouldn't make sense." Cynfael commented before yawning. "I'm not going to question it Baldrik, just don't do anything to get yourself killed or..well, has a unlikely chance of doing so at least." He chuckled out with his eyes still narrowed, knowing Baldrik was up to some games.

--------------

"One!" Yurichi barked out, having the trainee's watch him as he lead the afternoon work out, having them get to the floor in push up position with weights attached to them. "Two!" He barked out again, having them hit to the floor. "Three!" He yelled, having them get up and do a jumping jack. He did this in many successions, doing it with them in the baking heat of the Japanese sun. "Yamate!" He called out before walking around, looking up and down. Twenty people; that was all he had from the three surrounding villages but they were determined like no others. "You all are panting, sweating and in pain. For four hours you've been here this morning and in the beginning you all were smiling, excited and ready to fight to defend your nation. Now...you all look at me, wondering why you have yet to see a blade even, so let me explain it simply. Your blade is not a weapon, it is merely an extension of the greatest weapon of all; the human body. The human body is what wages war, not any amount of weapons as they do not use themselves. So..you won't even see a weapon for a while. Instead? You have hard labor ahead. You think this is a game? That this is something pretty; maybe some sort of summer hobby you can pick up?" He asked while looking at one of the trainees, grabbing his hair as the teen fiddled with it. "What are you doing?"

"Fixing my hair!" The teen said angrily, looking at Yurichi as he held him by his hair.

"Excuse me?" Yurichi asked before chuckling a bit, walking back and turning his back. "No. In the second it takes to fix your hair, it's enough for a bullet to pierce your head or for a blade to slice your throat." He said before laughing. "You like your hair?"

"Yeah, I do." The teen huffed out.

"Good." Yurichi said before pulling a chair out from the side of one of the temple buildings, placing it right in center. "Everyone sit up, it's haircut time. Kiyoshi, I need the buzzer!" He yelled out, having a noticeably more softer voice.
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Baldrik kept on grinning his usual grin, trying to play it off as cooly as he could though inside he was screaming a bit. THAT is why he had been avoiding Cynfael. And oh boy would he not be smiling at him like this if Cynfael knew what in truth he was hiding. It made his heart beat a tad bit faster. He rubs the back of his neck as he chuckles a bit and shrugs. "Well, it kinda does make sense if you imagine the vampire as a very hot young one." He says with a wink. "And don't worry, her claws ain't that sharp. She won't kill me." His brother might though if he did not leave with him soon. "Speaking of which, can't keep a lady waiting. Ta ta." he says as he walks off, releasing a breath as he rounds the corner. Now pray he believed him. As he got outside he spreads his wings and flies off to his mansion, landing infront of it. He knocks on the door, waiting for his brother to open up.

-------------

Fillian stood from the ground, sweat glinstning his skin but he was not panting that much. He was used to worse. Though having to listen to Yurichi giving commands was kinda worse. Fucking hell how did he get in this position. Oh, he remembered. It was because of the panting young tiny red headed stubborn girl standing to his left. Mei insisted on joining. And he could not just let her face this alone. He could not. So here he was. Once again in millitary training. This time with a commander that gave him a headache. He narrows his eyes and folds his arms as Kiyoshi walked over and handed Yurichi the buzzer. "In all due respect, Yurichi. My hair is not going to get cut."
"Hah, sounds about right. Well Baldrik, stay good and don't anyone pregnant." Cynfael said with a shrug, not caring much more than that to press on the matter. Since he and Aurelie had gotten closer, the affairs of others began to mean very little to him. Cynfael continued to walk, yawning and opening the door to his room before sitting down.

As Baldrik waited outside a sheep walked up to the porch, nudging Baldrik and baaing out, letting Jyran know who it was. Jyran unlocked the door opening it up and yawning, looking as if he had just woken up. "Is it that time of the week already?" He asked then looking at his barren wrist to see the time, forgetting he wasn't wearing a watch.

------------

"I appreciate the formality Fillian. However, it is not needed Fillian and you are in fact getting a haircut just like the rest of your unit." Yurichi said as Mei sat in the chair, being the first one to be ready. Mei closed her eyes as Yurichi started the buzzer, taking each long hair off of her head and making it fall onto the stone until there was not hair on her head that was longer than a centimeter. "You're next." He said to Fillian, pointing to him as Mei got off the chair and looked over at him, nodding. "Or else I'm gonna measure your head, and for every centimeter of hair I'm gonna make that be a mile that all of your unit will run up and down that mountain." He spoke out before looking at Kiyoshi and smiling. "Thank you love."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Baldrik raises one eyebrow and shakes his head as his brother actually seemed to wait for the animal to answer. Serieusly, that was the most ridiculous thing ever. "Yes, and it's noon already if you are wondering." He said as he walked passed his brother into the house to the living room, seeing Annelise sitting there with as she looks up and smiles still a bit shyly. "Hello gorgeous." He says with a gentle smile, making her blush. "Glad to see atleast one of you is having a decent sleeping routine." He puts the sack down on the table. "Here, this should last you three days. Couldn't make more since it is still my blood you know."

"I know." Annelise says as she closes the book and lays it down, her blush fading now. "And I am very gratefull for that." She adds as she smiles a tad bit.

-----------

Fillian opened his mouth to say no once again in a less polite way but then his words got caught in his troath as he saw Mei sitting down. He watched as each of her long red locks began to fall down her shoulders to the ground. It made him sick to his stomach as this only made reality get closer. This was going to destroy her. Every piece of her. Every petal of the innocent flower he had sworn to protect. He could already see it happening. It was going to happen. Just like Souji.... Too much emotion came over him. Hatred. Disgust. Guilt. Grief. Anger. Weakness. He did not know how to handle it. So he turned and started walking away. Not out of disrespect. But because he did not know how to stop the tears from forming and his hands from shaking. So when he was out of sight behind one of the near temple buildings he leaned against the wall with his back and slid down to sit on the ground. He pulled his knees up, leaning his ellbows on them and leaning his forhead against his clenched fists as he held his eyes tightly shut. Trying to force down these emotions that overwhelmed him.
"Do you know how long it has been since I slept longer than four hours Baldrik?" Jyran asked with raised eyebrows, looking over at him. "Three years. It's been three years Baldrik; I have a lot of time to make up for." He said while sitting next to Annelise, yawning and rubbing his face before smiling. "So, anyone on your trail yet or have you been remembering fathers old tips on how to successfully hide what you're actually doing?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Different routes, different clothing, different time, etcetera?"

----------------

"Deal with him Mei, I'll get the others." Yurichi said as he got the buzzer up, getting each of the soldiers hairs cut while Mei walked over to Fillian, following him before she walked over quietly; placing her hand on his back, looking down quietly and not knowing what to say, feeling empty in many ways but also feeling regretful that she caused Fillian to cry.

"I...I do not know what to say but...I'm sorry." Mei said quietly to him before closing her eyes, feeling much colder than she had ever felt before and not just because the hair was missing. "Please do not cry." She whispered to him, sniffing a bit. "Whatever it is Fillian..it's going to be okay some day."

------------

Allocer held up his hand, letting it down and letting out a guttural growl as ballistas shot out piercing spears, going through Remi's magic barrier. Afterwards, one hundred soldiers on each began to pull on a rope attached to the spears, cracking parts of the barrier. "Continue! We must break the dragon wenches defense!" Allocer called out.

"Men? At arms." Remi said calmly to her soldiers as she walked towards the barrier, having it dissipate and cause the soldiers to fall back making the ballista spears fall back on the soldiers, crushing many of the as the men scrambled to run away.

As Allocer reigned up on his horse he was trampled by his men retreating; falling back and hitting hard against the ground as the trampling continued though this time it wasn't. He looked up, seeing the eyes of more ghouls than he could count looking down at him before he began screaming; thrashing as they dragged him to Remi. Remi held her hands behind her back, smiling before looking over, seeing a tub of tar boiling. She covered her hands in ice, grabbing the bucket of tar before pouring it onto the thrashing General's head, putting feathers on it after. "Hang him on a flag pole; show the demons what treatment their generals will get as a warning." She ordered before waving her hand, having the ice come off it.
"Anyone on my trail YET? Sounds like you don't have much confidence in me if you say it like that." Baldrik says before sighing deeply and letting himself drop down with his ass on the couch at the other side of Annelise, causing her to scoot a little closer to Jyran. Baldrik rubs his forhead. "And ofcourse I am remembering those. It would have been easier if I did not live with so many sharp and cunning people in one house. I actually bumped into Cynfael. Luckily for us he is too buzy with his girl to care it seems like. A true Bordeaux I can say."

-----------

Fillian actually tensed as he felt her hand on his back. Even her touch in some way felt the same. Caring, soft, pure. Slowly he looks up at her. So fragile this girl. In heart and in body.... He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the ground into his embrace, burrying his face in her neck as he held her tightly. He did not have to say a word since that embrace told her enough. Told her about the worries he was feeling for her life. For how he wished to protect her. How ashamed and guilt ridden he was that he failed once before. And how afraid he was he might fail again with her.
"Yeah, a true Bordeaux indeed; so caught in their arrogance they don't realize a damn thing." Jyran mumbled out before he rubbed his face groggily. "And no...I don't doubt, I just expect the worst but hope for the best; I've learned usually that it works for the most part." He commented out before looking over at Annelise and his brother. "So is it true? That the Adalian king has declared the kingdom free to all races but demons?"

-----------

Mei wrapped her arms around Fillian, putting her nose in his hair and closing her eyes as she breathed oUT quietly. "It wasn't your fault Fillian and it wasn't mine; that's not what we can blame ourselves for. We both were weak, we both would have died and. ..we both listened; he did it for us...he did it for mom, Lanying and everyone else who escaped. We're not guilty of that, so please don't put that burden on yourself. No..." Mei spoke out as he placed her hands on his cheeks, making him look up. "We're guilty of not defending his memory and killing the bastard that took him from us." She said angrily. "My hair? A worthy sacrifice. I'll...I'll do anything for this Fillian. I know it hurts to see this; it hurts to see me become what I'm becoming..but km not going to stop. I won't until Jyran Ambrose sees my fucking god and begs for mercy. So don't cry, please. I hate to see those I love cry and it only makes it harder. Please, stand with me. Be by my side as I do this."
Baldrik wanted to deny the fact that Cynfael was arrogant but he did not since he really did not want his brother to know what kind of bond they had. At his question he nods. "It is. All kinds free to roam. Like it had been in Cantenseel now everywhere he ruled. I have never met the man and I am sure everyone had their doubts in the beginning but he is a good King. Renald who actually has met him confirms it." He says as he makes himsels a bit more comfortable on the couch, putting his hands behind his neck.

-------

Fillian softly puts his hands on her cheeks as he leans his forhead against hers. He let her words sink in, listened to them, but they did not soothe him. She just didn't understand. She could never. She was human. She was not put onto this earth for the solemn reason to protect. That was all he had been there for. Lifetimes of protecting who he had been assigned to. Dying in their place. Always jumping infront of the sword. Never had he fled. Not like Souji had made him. This was just not how it was supposed to go. He did not do what his purpose was. And he could not explain this to her since she would understand..... "Since when did you became such a grown up?...." He asks softly instead with a hint of teasing in his voice.
"That's crazy; the enemy became the..the good guy. If this isn't a ruse..why..well, that's amazing." Jyran said quietly, shaking his head a bit, finding the fighting that he had done all the more unnecessary. Though what he had done may have lead to this, he still could not help but find an empty feeling inside as he thought of Cantenseel. He shook his head, sighing out before rubbing his head while looking clearly troubled. "I wish he had taken over a long time ago then.

------------

Mei looked at Fillian, smiling and raising his head up a bit as she found a strange heat within herself beginning to form. She looked into his eyes, wondering why she noticed each and every detail in his eye and why it was so pretty before she leaned in; kissing Fillian on the lips before pulling back in surprise. "Eeeeee ah, uh, I dunno Fillian geez wow look at the time." Mei said awkwardly with an awkward laugh as she pulled back, rubbing her fuzzy and nearly bald head. "Haha wow ah..uh."
"It probably would have been better if he had indeed. But this all was something we never could have seen coming. No one could have." Baldrik says with a shrug, as he could not help but wonder as well how different things would have been if events had happend differently. He glances over at his brother, seeing the troubles in his eyes. "Even if we wish that we can't turn back what happend. All we can do now is be gratefull for the position we are in at the moment."

-------

Fillian had been expecting a snappy remark in return. But instead of using those lips for words she pushed them onto his, stunning him completely. He was completely flustered and at a loss for words, which was quite rare. Dear lord, this must have been how Souji had felt like when Mina had kissed him for the first time. He had no clue how to even react. Not that he had never kissed girls in his lives before but this was Mei. This was different.... "Let's head back to Yurichi...." he says as he stands up, unsure what else to even do or say.
"Perhaps...but were some of the losses made to get here worth it?" Jyran asked quietly, seeming to ponder upon his own actions. "The lives lost? The pain inflicted?" He questioned, looking at the ceiling. "Ugh..it is all meaningless. We're here now, that's what matters." Jyran chuckled out before looking at the clock, sighing a bit. "You should go back before they get suspicious."

---------------

"I uh, well; hold on a second." Mei said while holding her hand out, a bit confused. "You're not going to say anything? It's just like that?" She asked, wondering what exactly was going through his mind as well. "I mean, if you want to go to Yurichi you can but...but like; I'm confused. Like..are you mad at me? Are you upset? Did..did you like it?" She asked shyly. "I'm having like, a million thoughts and not one of them are being addressed." She said before shaking her head. "Actually, later. You have a head to shave mister."
Baldrik stiffened a sigh. No life lost is worth anything. He had learned that the hard way. When Jyran told him he should probably go he raises one eyebrow. As if he would care about that. But then he smirks a bit. Or perhaps he just wanted him to leave for different reasons. "I guess I should. Tarquin is like a hawk, seeing all. A true Silvius one might say." He says as he stands up and pops his neck. "Don't go break one of my beds." He said in old Adalian so Annelise would not understand. "If you are man enough for that." He adds before waving at Annelise. "Bye bye then." And then he left the house.

--------

Fillian paused. Not turning back to face her though because of the feelings he was unsure off. He was quiet for a few second before saying. "I am not mad nor upset... I don't know." And that was all he said before he began walking again to get that fucking buzz cut.
"Pervert." Was all Jyran responded with in his old Adalian before standing up and locking all of the many locks that locked the door behind Baldrik. He sat down next to Annelise, yawning a bit before rubbing her shoulder and sighing, seemingly in a bit of better mood though still tired. He looked down at his shorts, seeing his morning wood pop up far than usual before looking at her, only daring to make him a bit more active. "You look beautiful you know, like always." He commented out, smiling at Annelise. "Did you sleep well?"
Annelise had no clue what the brothers once again said to eachother but she just shrugged it off, none of her buisiness probably then anyway. She picked up her book again as Jyran went to close the door and then sat down next to her again. She smiles softly and blushed a tad at his compliment, actually and perhaps luckily not noticing where he had been looking at. "Slept good. Feeling better." She says as she leans against him, getting comfortable as she opens her book again to read. She was feeling better. Much much better thanks to the blood marbles and thanks to Jyran.
"I can agree with that full heartedly." Jyran admitted as he leaned his head on her shoulder, looking over at what she was reading before just continuing to look up at Annelise with a small smile. "I've been getting sleep, food, peace, quiet and most of all a nice bed with you." He said with a chuckle, kissing her cheek before nuzzling down, tapping his fingers against her shoulder, circling them around on her skin as he subtly smirked a little bit. "Just...I dunno. I think though that..we're missing something."
Annelise smiles more as he kisses her cheek, giggling a bit as he nuzzled her neck. He could be so sweet. No, he is sweet. But as he said they were missing something she frowns a tad bit, not sure what he meant. In her eyes they had everything they could wish for and what they needed at the moment. Peace. Quiet. Time to heal. Eachother. "I am not sure what you're meaning..." she says as she really could not come up with an idea of what he meant.
"Well just..you know...uh." Jyran cleared his throat a bit, looking at her book a bit, unable to make eye contact before looking at her. "Sometimes you know...a vampire's hormones start to fluctuate and things kinda...get hard for me, you understand?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, trying to articulate exactly what he was trying to shook for before furrowing his brow. He then sighed, grinning afterwards and deciding to fold a page in her book, shutting it and setting it down so he could get her full attention. "I kinda...like. You know uh sex would be pretty cool." Jyran squeaked out, looking about as red as his hair, having his playboy grin disappear.
Annelise was still rather confused when he started to talk about vampire hormones. Did he need to hunt or something or what? She pouted a bit as he took her book away as it was a good part but then he just dropped the bomb of what he was really meaning. Oh. OH.... Now she was a furious red. Even thinking about it made her want to crawl into a corner from shyness. Her voice was just gone. She could not bring a sounds out. Even if she did try. God he was so direct about it. She wanted to shy away and hide her face.
Jyran grinned as he saw her get shy, causing him to lean and kiss her neck a bit even if he himself was feeling like that. Seeing as she was about worse than him, it gave him a semblance of courage. He put his hand on her thigh, sliding it up and to the side, squeezing her rear a bit before moving his hand more to the front, rubbing the inner part of her thigh a bit. "Come now Annelise..you can't tell me you don't crave for it also?" Jyran asked in a hungry tone of voice against her ear, still rubbing her thigh.
Annelise blushed even more as he suddenly became so touchy. W-Why was he suddenly acting like this?! Just a second ago he was blushing as much as her and now he was grinning and taunting her. She shivered a bit as his breath hit her ear. Even more at his words. "I-I don't... I never really...." She stuttered out before actually hiding her face in her hands, her heart beating rapidly. "I-i-i just...." she mumbled in her hands.
"Shh..shh." Jyran spoke out to Annelise, feeling his stomach full of butterflies as he wondered how far exactly he could go before she became uncomfortable. He reached down, placing his hand up her light yellow flowy dress, placing his hand directly on her panties and rubbing through a bit, rubbing especially near her hole and pressing his fingers in a bit through the cloth to tease her, trying to get a naughty side out of her and he pressed his crotch against her leg a bit, wanting to inform her of his excitement. "Come on baby; let's have a bit of fun." He almost whined out to her while leaning close to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe a bit.
Annelise thought she could get any redder but he completely destroyed that thought as he suddenly and boldy began to rub her panties. She actually whimpered a bit before biting her lip, never having anyone touch her before like this. And why would she? Everyone around her kept telling her that it was dirty and painfull and you should be carefull with it. Well, mostly Louisa convinced her of that. And she never had interestvin it anyway. So this was unnerving. She held onto his shoulders as she felt him rub himself against her leg. "F-Fun?" She asked before gasping a bit as his hand ran over a place that made her twitch.
"Mhm..fun." Jyran whispered out as he continued to rub her through her panties, pushing his fingers deeper against her hole, circling it around a bit as he lightly grinded his member against her thigh, biting his own lip before taking his hand away from her crotch, moving it up to her breast and rubbing it through her dress, focusing specifically on the nipple. "It'd be my first too." He spoke out softly before he kissed her neck a bit, rubbing her nipple in a bit of a circular position.
Annelise bit her lip harder as he began to rub her breast. What she could be feeling was getting a bit overshadowed by her frantic thoughts. She didn't even know what to do. She never.... touched a man before. A week ago she hadn't even kissed and now this was happening! But what he said then did take some of her nerves away. His first as well.... Hesitately she puts her hand on his cheek and moves his face up to give his lips a soft kiss to say what she could not in words. She was nerveus, very much so, but willing to try.
Jyran kissed back, smiling down at her before kissing her forehead, happy to accept the yes from her. He leaned in, giving her another kiss before he unbuttoned his shorts, pulling them and his underwear down, exposing his large member to Annelise. He reached his hands up, pulling her dress off gently as not to harm the article of clothing before looking at her undergarments, grinning before he leaned in in kissed her, grinding himself right her crotch while his hands went to the back of her bra, unsnapping it.
Annelise found it hard to look at him as he stripped his clothes of before taking off hers. This was going so quickly. And she never had actually seen... uhm... a full men's body before so she did not dare even look. But it was hard to ignore his hard member as he rubbed it against her, right between her legs. Her breathing became heavy. Because of nerves or because of her body was reacting to the heat that was beginning to pool between her legs that she did not know. She kissed him back, closing her eyes but her breath got caught in her throat as he unclipped her bra, feeling very selfconciouss of her body immediatly.
Jyran moved the bra off of her, placing both his hands on her breasts and cupping them, rubbing his hands on them as he eyed her body with a bit of a red tint to her face. "Besides being beautiful, you're more sexy than even I dreamed." He whispered to Annelise, continuing to rub her breasts before he moved his hands down, becoming sick of the foreplay as he took her panties off. He looked down, licking his lips as he looked down at her light pink lights and very neatly trimmed hair, finding it beautiful and proper down there before he pressed his tip against her crotch, sliding it up and down before he lightly pushed it in the hole, then reaching down and grabbing her hips, sliding himself in further and letting out a large relieved moan as he looked at her eyes.
Annelise's heart was pounding so hard in her chest. He was looking at her like a hungry predator. Especially when he licked his lips like that while looking at her most intimate parts. She felt so exposed and perhaps a bit uncomfortable but she pushed through that. When she felt him against her she put her hands on his shoulders, needing to hold something to calm herself. She gasped and groaned a bit before putting one hand over her mouth to stop her whimpering. It hurted. It really did. Her body not used to this foreign thing inside of her. It felt so strange.
Jyran slid himself completely in her, finally getting past the hymen and getting her just a tad looser so it maybe wouldn't hurt nearly as much the second time around. He moved back, sliding himself back out before gently thrusting himself in closer; repeating this as he looked down at her eyes, leaning down and giving her a kiss on the forehead before he reached his hands up onto her breasts, playing with them a bit and being held stable by her holding his shoulders as he began to pick up the pace; letting out little grunts and groans the whole time doing so, biting his lip and closing his eyes a bit in pleasure.
Annelise could not break eyecontact as he stared down at her like that. She whimpered a few more times, her body and her mind unsure what to make of this intrusion of her body. But as he continoud on that began to fade. And she began to feel something she had never felt before. It felt strange but it was starting to really feel good. Like really good. And that showed as she became rather wet and instead of whimpers soft moans began to escape her lips.
Jyran grinned as he heard the moans, knowing it was finally getting good for her like it was for him. He continued at a soft but somewhat steady pace, not wanting to go too wild on the poor girl before he got up, picking Annelise up by the hips; his member threatening to go in her just as he stood. He walked them over to their room before he placed her down on the bed, looking at her and letting her look at his member a bit before placing it back inside her, grabbing onto the corner of the bed and beginning to thrust a bit harder and faster into her, gazing into her eyes. "You like that baby?" He asked her with a grunt, having sweat begin to form on his forehead before a bit of a hushed moan came out.
Annelise was actually beginning to quite enjoy this as his gentle pace caused her body to softly humm in a pleasure she had never felt before. But then she yelped a bit as he suddenly picked her up, blushing quite a bit as he moved them to the bedroom. With her thoughts a little bit clearer now it was unbelieveable to imagine they were actually doing this. But any thought she had was completely wiped off of her mind as he pushed himself back in. Her toes curled a bit as he picked up his pace. Oh god. "I-I do. I really do." She breathed, almost panting out before letting out a high pitched moan as he seemed to hit a very sensitive spot
"Oh me too Annelise~" Jyran moaned out as he continued, having his breath become short and in bursts while he continued to thrust into her, making sure to try and hit the particular spot of hers. He reached over, grabbing onto the corner of the bed and gripping onto it, using the stability to pound her harder, grinning as he watched her breasts move around from the force he was using going into her. After about ten minutes he found himself getting weaker and weaker, having his body begin to go numb and his balls begin to hurt while tightening up, wanting to release. Finally Jyran slowed down, pulling out and holding onto his member as he let go of the tight pressure he was having, spurting it across her crotch as he shot out his white seed onto her rather than putting it in her; moaning the entire time and practically collapsing onto her after.
Annelise's moans got louder as he began to pound her harder. But oh did her body love it. She had to clench her hands in the sheets as waves of pleasure and heat shot up her spine. Her mind completely fogged and the only thing she could concentrate on was him going in and out of her. Something was building up and she was not sure what till it suddenly hit her. Her whole body tensed and her voice was caught in her throat as her release ran through her. Vaguely she felt him pull out before feeling warm wetness onto her body. Though she was too much in a haze to realize what it was. She was panting alot as he collapsed onto her, coming down from her high. "J-Jyran..." she had not clue what she actually wanted to say
Jyran didn't say anything, curling his toes a bit and feeling that he had nothing today. He moved his head up a little, kissing her softly before laying his head back down, appearing as a mess of auburn hair on her shoulder and neck. Eventually Jyran managed to get off and curl up next to her, laying his head against hers as he breathed out quietly, holding his hand in hers and not even knowing it.

------------

Virgil lumbered through the circles of hell, finding himself back in the first one all over again. A massive Castle, standing as tall almost as the palace of chaos that was a dedicated prison to the nonbelievers and pagans of the gods. He walked through, being unnoticed by the other souls and demons as they began to see him as one of their own. He walked out from behind the castle, looking back and seeing a massive forest or what appeared to be one. As he looked, the rock from under him gave way and he began to fall, not knowing how long it was before he hit against the floor. He coughed out, groaning in pain before dragging himself up even though nearly every bone in his body felt shattered. He limped through the lush and green forest, seeing a thin veil of fog coming through the forest trees. He walked, hearing what sounded to be fairies as he continued to walk through, feeling Illya leave him and go elsewhere. He fell to his knees, beginning to crawl as spirits began to surround him while the forest scenery began to turn darker - dead even.

"Murderer!" A ghastly spirit called out in pain, stuck in the base of a tree.

"You butcher!" A child spoke out, being one of the many Virgil was forced to kill during the second Adalian war.

"Hey fuck you!" Virgil yelled out, silencing the spirits momentarily.

"Do you not regret the blood you have spilled?"

"Do you not feel for those lost?"

"Do you feel?"

"How could you be so heartless?"

"Perhaps he truly is a demon in human form."

"He is not even in human form anymore."

"He is a demon!"

"He is a liar, a cheater and the most miserable person on earth. In Virgil's eyes, the world is centered around him. He is like a cancer; he destroys everything he touches." The spectral spirit of Eva spoke out to Virgil.

Virgil ignored the voices, looking at the bracelet on his wrist that was nearly hidden because of his demonic fur. He continued walking until he found a cave of sorts with a spring, seeing a woman in there that seemed to not be dead or alive. "Hello?" He called out; leaning against the wall and seeing what appeared to be a glowing white lady at closer glance.
Annelise blushes softly as he kisses her like that. She was a bit relieved she got off because he began to feel heavy and they both were sweaty. That thought made her blush even more as she stares at the panting man next to her. She held his hand tighter as a shy smile creeps onto her lips. To believe they had truly done that. Her heart was not going to calm down soon. She nuzzles her nose against his as she closes her eyes and just sighs out, her body still tingling from her high. And without even noticing it she breaths out the three words she had not said before. "I love you...."

--------

The woman was at first unmoving, like a statue. But then she opened her eyes, revealing light blue soul searching orbs. Slowly she stood up from her position on the floor. Now that the light was on her body you could see her skeletal body shining through her glowing skin. She was a ghost but at the same time she was from flesh. "Alive...." Her voice was like a caress and a knife at the same time. She tilts her head a bit to the side, not breaking eyecontact with Virgil. "You look like one of mine.... A men of flesh turned into a spirit of dark. But you are still alive... What are you here for?" She did not look hostile as she watched the men but there was an pressing atmosphere in the air.
 Annelise blushes softly as he kisses her like that. She was a bit relieved she got off because he beg
Jyran smiled a bit, rubbing his nose against Annelise as he relaxed, still feeling his tingling numb body being on cloud nine. "I love you too." He whispered out; kissing her cheek before closing his eyes and yawning, burying himself in his auburn red hair, her cruly brown hair and her shoulder.

--------

"I have to free a soul before it's recycled, otherwise I'll be trapped in demonic form." Virgil spoke out, sounding strained as he fought against himself. He looked at her, seeing an odd resemblance between her and Valeriya which was odd for him due to the fact he tried his best to forget her existence. "Please...I'm begging you; free Eva Romanov's soul..help me. I've traveled through hell and back...I need this. I need you to free this one soul, otherwise I may..not hold on much longer ."
The fallen goddes sat down on the rock next to her, crossing her legs as she leans her ellbow on her knee, leaning her chin on her hand. "Why should that be of my concern?" She asked, almost bored as she kept looking at the struggeling man. Unfortunate soul. Did he not know that fighting did not matter. After death you become what you are deep inside. "And if I see correctly, you are the reason she is here. With me. You sended her here. Did not protect her soul." She tilts her head again a bit to the side as she saw something in his eyes, making her own eyes get a bit of a sharper intent. "How do you even dare beg as you do not know who I am."
"How the fuck would I know who you are?" Virgil asked angrily, seeming a bit irritated. "You have yet to introduce yourself, instead you begin making these..allegations." He grunted out, now seeming to be glaring at Nymphia. "I am Virgil Elbinorune, the son of Tiras Elbinorune and Felicia Stadner and am the last stag of his line. I refuse to take no for an answer." Virgil growled, tightening his fist. "My ancestors were the first king of men..and we beat your kind into the shadows; into these disgusting, fungus filled caves. You look down at me like I'm some kind of cockroach, but don't take my strain right now for weakness." He said before he smiled, showing off a row of sharpened teeth. "I have the blood of god killers running through me, bitch."
The goddess did not flinch, did not move, did not even blink at Virgil's angrey words. "Stadner... Odin's child. I can see that. Barky. Brawny." She moves a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear before standing up again, one of the flowers on her crown actually dying as she touched it. "It ain't allegations. I just say what her soul told me. Just as her soul told me you often take rash decisions and actions like now. You entered a cave of someone who you have no clue who she is. No idea of what power she holds. That I find foolish. You do not put your hand into a closed box, knowing you might lose it. And lastly, I know what blood you have. Lots of kinds. Mine as well."
"Then you know that I can fight dammit!" Virgil spoke out angrily as his hand glowed red a bit and he hunkered down, holding his hand in pain as intricate runes began to form around his hand making him step back a bit as a circle finally burned itself in the back of his hand. He looked at the runes, wondering what needed to be done before instinctuallyrics biting the center of the circle; tearing the skin off and causing the runes to begin to glow suddenly power began to circle around him as a soul bound itself to him. Virgil looked at his hand, seeing the blood sacrifice for the magic. "Its..been a while grandfather. You're not exactly who I was aiming for...but I'll take it." Virgil spoke out to a younger version of Duce. Next to Virgil an older Illya appeared holding Eva's sword. "I maybe be willing to put my hand in a bear trap..but I won't do it alone. I have people to take my hand out of it so I can throw another punch after it. If you do not listen to me, I will devour you soul."
Duce pulled out his own sword, the proud Stadner signil glimmering in gold in the handle of his sword. Just as shimmering as the rest off his golden armor as he stood tall like a King himself. He looked extremely pissed though as he glanced at his grandson whom he never truly liked in the first place. His weakness he hated. And if he had not been weak he would not have been standing here now as cursed as he is. "You'll take it?" He asks with a bark, very offended by it actually. "You are lucky to have my help, boy. Getting into this shit situation. With Nymphia nontheless."

For the first time the woman grinned. "Glad to know atleast someone knows who I am." Nymphia said as she holds her head a bit higher. "You have run your mouth enough. Now you listen to me." She slowly walked forwards towards him, no fear in her eyes. "I am Nymphia, goddess of spirits and souls, good and bad, dark and light. When people die, I give life, to give them another chance. To do what they could not have done in their lives. Souls so pure will forever live. Souls with strong desires will find them in the dark. And they are mine. Just as the two beside you." She stops right infront of him before reaching up and actually putting her hand on his cheek. Where she touched him his demonic hairs and features dissapeared, turning his cheek back human. "I suppose you are wise enough to know you should not kill someone who can save you. And unneccesary." She pulls her hand away, his demonic features returning. "Now I repeat my question. Why should this all be of my concern? You ask for help but offer me nothing. Threaten me when I do not jump immediatly." She leans in closer, her cold breath hitting his skin. "Does your desperation makes you rash, blind or afraid to act like this I wonder?"
"It was not a calculated situation, I will admit." Virgil said to his grandfather, sighing out a bit as he looked at him. It had been since he was deployed into Adalia that he last saw the man and even if it was just insults everytime he saw the man, he still felt a small tinge of happiness. As Nymphia walked towards him Virgil didn't cower nor budge an inch. Instead he grinned as his cheek was uncovered back to it's human form and when it came back. "I did come at you with an offer, I gave you a chance to not be beaten to a pulp." Virgil growled out. "And am I desperate? fuck yes, but it doesn't fog my mind." He spoke out to Nymphia.

"Look, you threw me out and told me to fight for my mothers soul, so I came back with my dad." Illya said with her arms crossed before looking at Duce. "Hi great grandpa." She commented out before narrowing her eyes at Nymphia. "Now I'm back, and I got two of the strongest guys around so either release her soul or get your behind kicked!" Illya said angrily, holding out her sword.
Duce raises one eyebrow at the child before sighing a bit and shaking his head. Ofcourse Virgil would have had spouse already. Typical like his father. Well. He guessed Louisa had that from her father as well.

Nymphia was quiet for awhile, simply looking Virgil into his eyes before sighing and walking back deeper into her cave. "I did not threw you out child. You asked me what to do and I simply answered. You decided to get your father on your own. Seeing it might save her soul but instead he is just trying to only save his own." She said back down on her rock, looking as bored as before though in truth a shimmer of dissapointment was in her eyes. As if she had a sudden loss of hope. "If there ain't a thing you can offer me then you should leave. Beating me will not benefit you either in that regard. So just le-" But then her voice stopped, and so did her eyes as they landed on Virgil's wrist. "What is.... That." She says, pointing at the bracelet he had gotten from Nori.
"It is a bracelet made of my wife's hair, given to me so I could retain my humanity." Virgil spoke out quietly as he looked at it, imagining himself looking into his wife's eyes. "She is a Mizushima, so I'm guessing there's some sort of power or something that enchanted it." He spoke out calmly, seeming to feel better in the regard of holding his humanity together, forcing his demonhood back inside of himself.

"Finish her Virgil; devour her soul. She is not what you think she is; she is corrupted." Odin spoke in his head, not appearing directly so he wouldn't alert Nymphia. "The demons control her; if you kill her you will be helping humanity in the war against the demons that is to come; give the soul to me boy, the patriarch of your family."

"Are you controlled by demons?" Virgil asked bluntly, ignoring the god for the most part but understanding the necessity in what he was saying.
It was as Nymphia did not even heard Virgil's question. Well, she really did not. She could only keep her eyes on that simple thing around his wrist. Mizushima. She felt it. She felt him. Even if it was just in the slightest. It was him. Suddenly she shot forward, her hand outstretched to the bracelet. But she could not reach him as before as suddenly invisible chains became visible and pulled around her throath and legs, causing her to choke because of the suddenly inpact on her neck before falling to her knees, coughing. The chains dissapeared again. She said not after that. Did nothing. Just rubbed her neck. It was futile. He would not hear. Not find her. She had screamed enough. Screamed the insanity out and the hope after that away.
Virgil stepped back, finding himself confused but also running out of time as his wrist began to outgrow the bracelet, breaking it and turning all hell loose as Virgil began to transform, having his antlers come out first before all his fur shot out at once. He howled in pain, letting out an animalistic roar as he cocked his arm back letting out the claws and looking down at Nymphia seeming to grin as his arm swung down at her. As Virgil swung down at Nymphia Illya began to run knowing that things were about to go to shit.
Nymphia's head shot up before jumping backwards as the claw swung at her. It went straight through her body, hitting nothing as if her body just had turned into air for a second before becoming solid again. She landed on her feet a distance away. She held out her hand as it began to glow a light purple. But it would be no use. She could not retract or contain the demonic soul if it was this powerfull. Not here where she was trapped. She never had been afraid of her life. But there was a chance now. That bracelet was her chance. She once again shot forward but only for the chain around her ankle to tighten and pull her back, causing her to yelp. There had to be a way.
Virgil flung forward a bit as he missed, nearly hitting a wall but holding his hand out and catching himself before he looked up, squinting his red eye at Nymphia. "Hrrr...hrrrrrr..kill.." He snarled out at her. "K..Kill. Eat..soul." He snarled again before charging with his claw out, dragging the claws against the ground and creating sparks before it cleaved through one of her chains and ended up near her face.

Illya looked at Duce, motioning to him before turning her head and looking forward at Nymphia coming at her from the left with her sword cocked back ready to swing would Virgil's claw attacked have missed, knowing that it was now or never to free her mothers soul.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Nymphia once again turned herself into her fleshless form as she jumped back to dodge the claw. But as weakened as she has been she could only hold on for so much so as Illya swung it hit flesh, leaving a slash straight on her upper arm, making purple blood drip out. She had no time to even aknowledge she was feeling pain as she felt anther sword, this time coming from Duce, hit her on her upper thigh. For a god this would have been nothing. She would heal immediatly in normal circumstances. She would crush them. But not after years of being imprisont and being stripped of her strength. She backed away, feeling something humans might call fear, as she stared at the beast and the two souls with their swords out to once again attack. And as Virgil charged at her once again she stared deeply into his eyes, his soul, trying to find the last thing that might save her. She crossed her arms infront of her, her eyes glowing, wind seeming to come from the ground blowing her hair up as she used most of strength to do something she had not done in so long. Summon.

Black wings shot out as the man now infront of the fallen goddes held his arms wide in a form of protection. He was not afraid for he had already died once. "Virgil, stop!" Kane's voice boomed through the cave as he did not even flinch as the boy he knew now snarled and growled in the form of that beast, staring straight into Virgil's eyes with his familiar purple onces. He looked exactly like when he had went to pick Virgil off of the airport. That dreadfull day.