jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Harold raises one eyebrow at Seth's strange behaviour while Baldrik just look utterly confused. Baldrik looks between Harold and then Seth and then back to Harold, waiting for an explaination but getting none. So he forced a smile and puts his hands in his pockets. "Doing just fine.... Yup.... Glad to see some family again."

"We are not family." Harold says but he was still grinning.

"Denial." Baldrik comments back. Teasing eachother like they used to. Or more like hin teasing Harold most of the time.

Renald leans against the table behind him as he listened. "You picked one hell of a mentor to learn from. But I picked him willingly as a brother so I guess I am in that regard the more foolish one. Even if that cocky bastard sometimes does have some smart things to say." He says with a big of a chuckle before sipping his beer again. He looks down at his hands before looking Jyran back in the eye. "Do you ever see Souji?... If you even knew his name."

Tsukiyomi actually pales a bit when she saw Tiras chug down the thing. "Tiras I..... You'll see I guess." Boy. He was going to have to keep his eye on him for the entire night.... This was going to go wrong. Very wrong.
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"So how long have you two been together?" Seth asked with a little smirk, sticking his hands into his pockets and insinuating that they were a couple. "You know I'm not one to judge after all; one of my closest allies is a gay man married to a Japanese ghoul; I'm all about acceptance." He said teasingly.

"I do not know; I was insane off the scent of blood after the battle began. I remember...scents, noises and things like that but faces? Not really." Jyran spoke out softly, trying his best to remember a Souji. "Was he the last one I fought? The one who told me I'd meet his god?"

After finishing the keg Tiras stood up, nearly falling over before pointing at Tsukiyomi. "Hah! Sucker, can't stop me!" Tiras thought he said, not realizing that he was actually just making noises that sounded kinda like those words.
Baldrik blinked twice, not having expected such a remark out of the King of steel. He liked it. Deciding to go along with it he smirks widely, wrapping his arms around Harold. "Honey, you tell him?"

"Piss of." Harold said coldly as he glares, making Baldrik chuckle and letting him go.

"Well. We have known eachother for like around 15 years I believe. Lizana was 8 and Harold 10 when I went to learn magic stuff from the black coven." Baldrik explains a bit more serieusly now. "By the way, i think i have not properly introduced myself." He holds out his hand. "Baldrik Haas, head of the Haas mercenary clan and older brother of the man who's nose you destroyed and fixed. Pleasure to meet Lizana's husband."

Renald swallowed a bit of a lump in his troath. To believe he did not even remember the man that meant so much for him. Though, he did not remember of the faces of the ones he killed either. "He was." He pulls his phone out of his pocket as he searches his gallery for a picture. "Him." It was a picture of him and Souji sitting next to eachother on the couch, both a baby in their arms. Souji was laughing as he holds a sleeping baby Dequan as Renald holds Valeryia up, looking grossed out and panicked as she had just trew up all over his suit. A perfectly timed picture his wife had taken. "Nothing?" He didnt even why it was so important for hin to remember but somehow it felt important.

Tsukiyomi puts his hands on Tiras's shoulder and forced him down into a chair, which was quite easy because of the state he was in. "Tiras." He leaned down, face to face now so he would understand every word. "I am going to get your wife now." He said very slowly and clearly.
"I'm Seth Romanov, former King of Russia, former ambassador of Stadderia, former commander of the Stadderian which hunters, last in line of the house of Romanov and the breaker and fixer of noses." Seth said before shaking his hand firmly and then taking it back. "I couldn't imagine Lizana being eight years old, enlighten me please. Did she still have her braids back in the day?"

Jyran looked at the photo and felt his stomach sink a little, seeing that man in the photo. He closed his eyes, remembering as his right hand plunged into his chest and grabbed onto his heart; pulling it out and biting into it. He moved his thumb a bit, rubbing it against his palm as he opened his eyes. "I do not remember his face...only what I did." He admitted quietly, looking down at the bottle and finishing it. "I am sorry for your friend."

"Wife?" Tiras asked out loud, then grinning. "OOooh. Felicia; yes please." He said before laughing a little bit, licking his lips before beginning to babble in an incoherent manner, being so ungodly drunk that he couldn't feel a thing in his body. After fifteen seconds of waiting he stood up and waddled, looking around. "Where's....FELICIA?" He asked loudly.

"That is a big title. I think I'll keep it on Seth, Lizana's husband, if you dont mind." Baldrik says with a slight grin, thinking joking was alright now since the King was doing that as well. "I couldn't imagine her ever being without braids. She always had those two cute things hanging next to her head on the table as she read books in the library. Glaring me out of the library when I got too loud again. It took her awhile for her to like me." He says with a chuckle. "But come on. How coule i really listen to such a cute little glaring girl. It was too adorable to really listen."

"What you did.... I remember that too. There were cameras all over. We saw. Me and Joseph..." Renald puts his phone back in his pocket as he down the rest of his beer. He saw how much this did to Jyran and it kinda somehow made him feel a bit bad as well for him. "Sorry for showing you. I just.... I guess I needed to know."

Tsukiyomi sighs as he orders one of his guards to go find Felicia as he follows the waddling drunk man. Luckily for him Felicia arrived quickly. "Tiras." She said sternly, her arms folded and her eyes narrowes at her drunk man. "I am right here. And you are coming back to the room right now. To believe you making such a ruckus."
"I forget you were still hundreds of years old when she was six, so thinking about that with that in mind makes you calling her cute more..bearable." Seth said while crossing his arms. "Honestly I think we probably met her in a similar way, except I fell out of a tree and she started to glare at me. Also took a long while to get her to like me as well, but it was well worth it." He mentioned while looking over at Lizana, smiling and feeling his stomach get fuzzy while his heart pounded hard like it always did before turning his head and looking over back at the guys. "I think I fucked up my elbow getting out of that tree now that I mentioned it; you vampires are lucky, regenerating and all that. Not all of us are undead, or Elbinorune's or warriors of the light or even witches. Some of us just can kinda slow time and teleport, and neither help with broken elbows." He said while rubbing it, knowing that he reset it wrong back in the day. "Though maybe..no. No. I'm not using my weird magic to fix that elbow."

"It's alright, whatever I can do to help ease the pain I will..just short of dying; I'm not ready for that." Jyran said with a little chuckle at the end, getting himself another beer and drinking it; throwing the bottlecap into a trashcan with deadly accuracy before looking down and then up, seeming to be feeling a bit better. "So I hear you have twins, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "What's it like being a father?" He said as he tried to change the topic. "I've met Valeriya a few times drinking and from what it sounds like you're pretty good at it."

"I am making no ruckus!" Tiras grumbled out before crossing his arms and shaking his head. "No missy! I am NOT going back to the room." He said before taking off his eyepatch. "Like that, I refuse to be caged like an animal!" Tiras spoke out defiantly before seeing the eyes she had, whimpering and walking to her. "Okay." He merely said, looking like a sad puppy.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Baldrik noticed the way Seth looked at Lizana and it made him smile knowing she had found a husband that adored and loved her like that. It just made him happy to see her landing on her feet just right. "Well i did not fall out of a tree for her or break a bone. But i did break alot of her studying material." He says with a chuckle, remembering how many things and vials he had managed to blow up. "No matter if we regenerate, it did not fix her tiny wrath. She is scary when angrey."

Renald could not help but smile as he thinks about his twins. They were growing up way too fast in his opinion. But his smile falters a bit as he talks about Valeryia. Though it did warm his heart a bit to know his girl had been talking good about him being a father. "It is rough. You keep on thinking if you do everything right because you want to do anything right so they can grow up, not having lacked a thing. But you also get alot in return. One thing you'll always have to do is keep an eye out. If it is not Ollie destroying some vases it will be boys going after Valeryia. Sadly for those boys I am not afraid to show them I am protective of my daughter. Especially when those boys decide to go drinking with her." It was not a real treath but a very clear warning.

"Good." Felicia said and giving the other god an apologetic smile before leaving with her guy. "Honey, what were you thinking. I can smell your breath from all the way over here." She says, seeing how intoxicated he was.
"Oh man...I know. When Evan is really bad and she starts to get loud, I swear I'm the one that fucking feels like they're about to get spanked." Seth said with a bit of a lump in his throat. "You don't even know Baldrik..you don't even know." He whispered out so Lizana didn't hear him. He then smiled, laughing out a little bit and then shaking his head. "It's cute, when she's angry; mostly because I know I'M not going to be hurt or turned into a toad."

"It's rough too, having a girlfriend because every man and woman assumes that you're trying to cheat when you're with another girl even though you have no desire to do such a thing." Jyran sighed out, being as subtle as Renald was in speaking. "Though...if you wish to be looking out for boys, watch out for my brothers that are stationed here for the time being; i've seen a lot of ginger haired fucks looking at here lately with me not being one of them. You know how it is in war...lots of fucking hormones all over the place; it's amazed that in this integrated military at this monastery, all the samurai aren't having an orgy...yet."

"Well..see, the guys were calling me old and I got angry so I brought this out, so then me and Tsukiyomi were talking, and I almost didn't but then he called me old and I said fuck this and drank...I drank the six hundred yearold keg of sake." Tiras slurred out, holding on tightly to Felicia as he stumbled.
Baldrik chuckled as he shakes his head. Boy he could already imagine how fierce she could be now as a grown up if she was already so fierce as a child. "Honestly I am very glad I don't know." He says as he puts a hand to his heart. "Perhaps she wont turn you but i do not believe she has never tried a spell or a poison on you. My own experiences say enough."

Renald could not help but grin a little at Jyran's answer. "Point made." He said though glad he still made clear his daughter was a no go zone. And a very no go zone for all the other Haas vampires. "Very clearly noted. I guess I'll have to make sure that your brothers know what is off limits as well." Yes he sounded like an overprotective dad but when it comes to vampires he knows how they could be. Joseph being a perfevt example. "No samurai would dare do such a thing here. We are in the home of a god. It is different."

Felicia had a bit of a hard time keeping him up as he was leaning all his weight on her. So she was glad when they arrived in their room and plop him down on their bed. She sits down next to him, rubbing his head. "You are not old love. And even if they say you are they are just jealous you are still able to fight like you do." She says sweetly to soothe him and kisses his forhead. "Now go sleep it off."
"Our first date she did, so I guess you could say she got that out of the way but I never got poisoned as far as my knowledge goes." Seth commented while rubbing his hands together, wondering how all these people could enjoy the people of being drunk and fucked up. "I wonder how much money alone is spent on ale and other liquors for respite? Does anyone have an idea?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "How much is wasted on..burps and vomits?"

"...I wouldn't be so sure about that; a lot of them are teenagers Renald and you know how teenagers are." Jyran said while raising his beer slightly. "Shit, even the red haired girl that keeps trying to kill me who I assume is your friends daughter and Fillian...I mean, I'm not gonna say there's something going on because I'm not a hundred percent sure if there actually is anything going on, but I'm pretty sure there is and if there is one case of love on the battlefield-" Jyran then took a large swig from his bottle, then setting it down. "-there is many."

"That's right...little fucking virgins." Tiras grumbled out in bed, snuggling against Felicia's pillow and smelling it. "I could beat all of them at anything, I swear it. They don't make them like they used to! Back in my..." Tiras yawned out loudly, then licked the inside of his mouth. "Oh what the hell, I'm tired." He then said before closing his eyes with a smile. "I love you Felicia." He mumbled out drunkenly.
Baldrik chuckles at the story. Ofcourse she would do that. At his other question he looks around, seeing indeed alot of people enjoying some beer and liquor. Some a bit too much. But he could understand. "Let them relax. Tomorrow is a big day. Because tomorrow the last pieces of the chest board will arrive and then we'll be luring out Venus. People are nerveus. So they need to unwind. To feel what they are fighting for." He said with a slight smile.

Renald could not deny that. He himself found love on the battlefield as well. "There is for certain something going on between Fillian and Mei. But I am not against that or romances. It makes war harder but it makes fighting also more worth it. I am just extremely happy that even if there is romance I havn't heard of.... orgies between the samurais. Romance is okay. That other thing I will punish." He says as he grabs another beer. "I met my wife on the battlefield as well.... Though it is a complicated but funny story if i think back now. " he says with a chuckle, still remembering Ivan.

Felicia smiled softly as she lays down next to him and kisses his cheek. "I love you too. Sleep tight." She said as she watched him fall asleep with a content smile on her face
"Now that's the a story I gotta hear." Jyran said with a chuckle. "It's probably a lot more romantic than how I met my lady, being that I picked her out after stalking her for a while. I'm pretty dramatic, so I wanted it to be a good story so I took Louisa's best friend to save; I found out she was nothing like how I imagined and...seeing how much I hurt people, I had to go and thus came to be when Navidan happened..." Jyran said while rubbing the scars near his eyes from when they had been gouged out by the Navidians. "That's....another story though. How'd you meet your wife?"
Renald could not hide his grin. Romantic? Nothing like that at all. It was even less romantic then Jyran's stalker story. "Honestly. Your story, is way more romantic." Not many people knew Ivanka's story so people were always shocked at first. He takes out his phone again and shows Jyran a picture of very long ago. It was him in his Kami uniform, standing next to Rex and next to him was the huge form of Ivan. His points at Ivan. "That, believe it or not, is Ivanka, my wife. I met her as Ivan, both of us generals of the old Kami. I never knew but that body was made for her so she could live as they created a new body of flesh and bones for her. No one knew she was in truth a woman except for Rex, our leader back then. Ivan annoyed the crap out of me. Clinging onto me with his huge metal body. One time I punched him so hard and told him to fuck off that i broke his metal jaw with my own fist. And then his body was done. And he became a gorgeous little she. Who she truly was. I did not believe her at first. And then i was turned into a state of shock as i realized it was true. Not long after she confessed her love to me." He wiped the picture to the left, now a picture of Ivanka standing next to him with a wide grin as she clings to his arm. Renald chuckles. "So much things made sense now that i knew she was a woman. As Ivan she once stood infront of my door in a dress and wearing a wig. Asking me if he looked pretty. When I said no he came back later, drunk as hell and crying, crushing me with his cybernatic body as he fell onto my bed and pinned me there for the entire night. And then he suddenly was such a fragile sweet girl.... It is madness how it turned out." He says now fully laughing as he remembers all those times and finding the story ridiculous of how it turned out.
"You broke your future wife's jaw? That's pretty wild but still cute that you two ended up together." Jyran chuckled out, smiling a bit as he thought about the two. "A cybernetic body sounds...interesting. Cantenseel must have been an advanced civilization...how could it have ever fallen?" He asked himself quietly before sighing out, holding his head down before then looking up. "How was Brexton, the leader of Cantenseel? As I recall hearing, you, Joseph and a demon prince were all quite....close."
Ofcourse the thing Jyran decided to remember the most was him breaking the jaw. Why did people always point that out. Renald takes a sip of his drink. "Very advanced." He confirmed before looking down at his bottle as the subject changed to something that was heavier on his earth. "Call him Rex. He hated Brexton. And he was.... Too good for us I always believed. He has had a rough past but he always worked and strived for Cantenseel to be safer and better for every creature. He wanted peace and equality and he would have worked himself to death to achieve it. He had a huge heart. It was always something I admired... and yes, the four of us had become extremely close to our own surprise. We lived in one mansion together. Attented eachothers weddings. Let our kids play together. We were brothers... And then Rex got killed. Belial went crazy with ideas of destroying the world so me and Joseph... took care of that." He hands clench a bit tighter around the bottle as he mentioned that. He takes a breath and slowly lets it out as he glances at Joseph across the room. "And now it is just us two, with me going to have to leave him one day I fear soon."
"You can always become one of us...it has perks like living forever if there's people though there is changes Joseph probably doesn't wish to subject you to." Jyran admitted before nodding his head. "Thank you for talking to me Renald, it felt good to have genuine conversation with...someone. I hope once this is all over, everyone can heal a bit from all the evil that's happened." He spoke out softly, finishing his beer and setting it down after. "Have a good night." He said with a smile, then leaving for his quarters.
Renald has once thought about it. But no. Becoming a vampire was not for him. Living forever sounded more like torture than a blessing. And Joseph confirmed that. He smiled in return as Jyran thanked him for simply talking to him. He guessed, besides his brother, he was the first one to talk to him like this. "I hope so too. Goodnight." He said as he watches the vamp go, feeling like he was on the right path of forgiving this man. He finished his beer and called it a night as well, tomorrow will be another long day.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning Tsukiyomi had called his generals for a meeting rather early as he got note of their final guests and allies arriving. Only a few knew who were coming so he guessed some would be surprised. Perhaps the only ones truly knowing were Baldrik, Joseph, Tiras and Renald. He entered the command room, seeing all his generals there, Seth being the newest add to it. He walks to his seat, seeing Tiras slouched over the table, clearly still feeling the effects of the keg of last night. "Good to see you alive." He says as he pats Tiras's back. Yes, a joke. There was a knock on the door before it opened. 7 cloaked figures walking in, having travelled from far and in secret.

"It is a great honour to have recieved your invitation." One spoke as he stepped forward. "And we will gladly help out even if you merely asked for one of us. We do always work together most of the time." The man pulled off his hood, revealing his blonde hair and familiar face as he smiles at his father from an other time, Renald returning the smile and giving him a nod. The others following suit, revealing the children from the future who had been may to take refugee in castle Silvius for a long time. Only the Devonshire triplets decided to stay in the castle. "Some may know us but let me introduce us to.... the ones looking at us with big eyes. My name is Tarquin Silvius and this is my brother Ollie Silvius." He puts a hand on his brother's shoulder. "From left to right we have Rudolf Elbinorune, Aurelie Elbinorune, Cynfael Bordeaux, Veron Prise and Evan Jansen. We are not from this time but from the future and we are gratefull we were may to stay this long. We will gladly repay that dept, Tsukiyomi, God of the Moon."

Tsukiyomi stood and smiled slightly as he nods. "You really are Silvius's son." He says with a chuckle as he glances at Renald who gave a slight grin and a side shrug. He focusses back on the teens. "I am surprised though to see all of you here. Even if I only asked a single favour from you warlock. Very appreciated though."

Evan took a slight step forward as well. "Like my friend said, we rarely work alone." He says before rolling his eyes a little bit as he sees Baldrik trying to subtly wave at Cynfael and Aurelie with a big grin. Aurelie waving slightly back as well with a smile.
"Being alive doesn't feel so great right now." Tiras grumbled before he felt something inside him go on edge, watching as the people came in. He leaned back, looking at everyone tiredly before rubbing his face and sitting up, being very distrusting of everyone there. "Nice words with no proof to back it up; I've served with some of you and I'm well aware of your abilities but the game has changed now." Tiras said before standing up, seeing that he has to be the one to bust this fantasy. "Who is Ishmael?"

Cynfael raised and eyebrow, seeming quite confused at the question that Tiras asked. "What do you mean who is Ishmael?" He asked before scratching his head. "We do not know an Ishmael; if that is someone of importance we know nothing of him."

"You're telling me that you didn't notice that there is a god that came with you from your time? One that has taken away one of our best warriors? One that can stop time, light the magic inside of someone ablaze while it's inside of them? One that can bring back the dead?" Tiras asked in a frustrated manner. "I know that you were brought here for Venus and Tsukiyomi will break that down with you in a minute, but I need you to dig deep because if you guy's don't know we have a really big problem."

---------------

"The time has come for not only an invasion, but a conquering." Lucifer spoke out as he walked outside the steps of his palace, holding his fist in the air. He was clean shaven and well taken care of but the grey marks under his eyes and the sweat beads dripping from him gave the impression that he was becoming more and more unhinged. "They steal our children! They kill our brethren, and then...what? We take it." He said before laughing. "We take it and then the proceed to do it more! We let ourselves beat down! All of you supposed 'men' wear your shiny armor and cling so proudly to what you've been taught, yet what is it for? Why do you all not jump at the chance for battle?!" He screamed out at his commanders and his legions with his voice echoing through his realm. "It is because you all have been pacified! Beaten like an unruly bitch!" Lucifer called out. "You all cling to your humanity yet forgot that we all lost it; we all were punished because we fought against what the universe deemed was acceptable. We are TAINTED now because of it, and we need none of what the humans have! We are what they need to fear, so take off your helmets and throw away your swords for we are the horde! We are the monsters that will destroy! We will wipe the slate clean and when it is clean, we will salt and burn this world a thousand times until we the demons can finally leave Gehenna and trap our own captors in the prison they made for US!" He called out before his army began to disarm in front of him, listening to the commands that he gave.

~~~~~~~

Yurichi woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night with sweat, finding himself once again being in a state where he heard Lucifer's call. He rubbed his head, noticing that the dreams had happened every night since he had turned. He walked to the door, becoming a shadow and reappearing on the other side before going to Remi's room, blending into the darkness so the guards could not notice him and turning into a shadow once more, watching her after he reappeared. He watched as she slept, having his claws out as he looked at her. He licked his lips, feeling his stomach rumble a little. Kill, rape, devour. The dark voices spoke out in his head. He grabbed onto the top of his head, clawing it a little and causing blood to slowly trickle down his face as he fought his inner demons.

"No..no more.." Remi said in her sleep before grabbing onto her sheets and making them pull up a bit, being clearly in the middle of an intense nightmare.

Yurichi snapped out of it, hearing her pain and walking over quietly to her before gently placing his hand out on her head, wondering if he could do anything to calm it before his eyes began to glow purple and a mist enveloped the both of them.

~~~~~~~~

"You little bastard." Louisa said as she cornered Remi in her room, choking her a bit with one arm. "Why'd you do it, huh?" She asked with an angry expression on her face with her grip as tight as it could be. She'd had to have been at least five with Remi being younger and it must have been after Tiras had died.

"Do...what..sister?" Remi asked as she tried to breathe out, being unable to. She held out her hands, having tears stream down her cheeks while not resisting, not wanting to make Louisa more angry.

"You took my father." Louisa simply said. "He's dead now; he could have been with me and my brother had you not been born...you..you mistake!" Louisa angrily spoke out in a quiet manner to Remi.

"Stop that." Yurichi said before placing his hand on Louisa, shoving her off and putting his shoulder on Remi's. "Don't ever touch someone like that again, nobody has the choice to be born." He angrily said to Louisa, making the dream version of her scream before disappearing.

Remi meekly looked up at him, rubbing her throat and smiling at Yurichi. "Thank...thank you Mr. I always wished someone would save me from Louisa..but Felicia was too busy crying to hear my screams when the beatings came...when she hurt me to feel better. Nobody knew...nobody. I didn't tell Virgil because he was sad too and when I told Louisa's grandfather...he just laughed." Remi said before smiling. "But now..it's okay, because she won't do it anymore." After that line the dream changed and there Remi was walking outside in Cantenseel very late at night, wearing all black and carrying a knife on her as she followed where she thought Virgil had went, wanting to see if he was okay. It was then she heard the screams and began running even after they had went silent. She ran down the alley way, covering her mouth and preventing herself from shrieking as she saw the puddle of blood in the alley. It was there she saw a ghoul man covered in blood, severely injured and not healing as he held his hand over where his ghoul organ had been sliced with surgical precision. He then noticed her, holding out his hand and opening his mouth to speak before a high grade military knife went across his throat, slicing it open and causing the man to fall to his knees. When the body finally fell down the killer was revealed and there it was her own brother, covered in the blood of ghouls who quickly turned around to try to escape.

"Was that..Virgil?" Yurichi asked, realizing who that was who had just ran off.

"Yes...it was him. This was...the worst of my brother. He'd kill them..i'd clean up some of the evidence to protect him. Sometimes..I'd help him." Remi said while looking at her own hands. "I didn't want Virgil...hurt. He was the only person I only loved besides my parents. I'd do anything to keep those that were good to me safe.." She spoke out quietly before everything went slowly black.

~~~~~~~~

Yurichi shook his head, not seeing through his eyes as his vision was still connected to her dreams. He rubbed his eyes, feeling the mist come back to him and his vision return with it. He looked at Remi, seeing her curled up peacefully in the bed. He sat down and crossed his arms, sitting down on the corner of the bed and wondering what exactly she had gone through; more seemed to have happened in her life than she let on and she certainly was less innocent than thought.
The children from the future all looked at eachother, wondering if someone knew such a god but all were just as confused as the other. No one knew. No one had hears. But they all looked worried to hear about a god with such abilities. Tarquin look at Tiras. "I can genuinly say that we do not know who that is. No god of our time like that excisted. We only had Chernobog to worry about."

Evan was pondering it over, rubbing his chin a bit. "Events of this time line have changed compared to ours. How our world turned out will not be how this one will turn out. No eternal night happend so lives have truly changed. The union of the mage houses. This godly war. All new to us. So that also mean that people are alive that would have been dead in our time and dead who would have been alive. Who says other's could not have been born. I think that this god is indeed from the future. But this future from this time line. I dont think he was from ours." He thinks out loud. It did make more sense.
"That would make sense, but regardless he is..he is not to be messed with and I believe that if we do not do what is right, which is absorb the other gods and team up our efforts will mean nothing in the end." Tiras articulated while pacing around, holding his hands together. "Which leads me to one conclusion; we will kill him...together. Then, one of you will take that soul and restore your future; you will end the eternal night." He said out simply, having to have thought this out. "I have seen a thousand futures and this is what seems to be most stable for both of our universes. As we speak, the presence of you people bring strain on our axiom. The worlds as we know it move ever so closer together..and should we fail the universes's will collide, causing a supernova which will be enough in theory to destroy every future and past that has ever and will ever exist." Tiras spoke out before turning his back to them, having his tail begin to come out from his back and having his scales begin to come through his skin; his eyes sharpening as two horns then protruded from his head. He turned around and allowed the light to hit his golden scales, being in his draki form as a way to impress them as well as show his power; he was now the very essence of magic, time and change. "Should you accept my terms, I promise that we will lead our universes to better horizons and that we will save our existence." He spoke in a voice that seemed heavenly, almost elevated and radiating with power while he put his hands together; his tail wrapping around his leg.

--------------

Yurichi continued watching Remi before standing up, watching as she smiled in her sleep. He nodded his head, becoming a shadow and coming out from up from under it, walking out of the castle and onto it's walls, watching the red horizon. He felt a lump in his stomach as if he was going to cry while looking at the sun, being reminded of paradise before tightening his fist and punching the wall. "Why can't someone wake me up from this nightmare?" Yurichi asked out loud in anger, then stepping back and looking at the claws on his hand. He jabbed them into his heart, not even wincing as it went in before he took them and watched as the vile black blood dripped off his claws which then reverted to regular fingers once more. He fell to his knees, holding onto his head in anger. "Why can't my nightmares be changed? Why can't I have a savior?" He asked himself. "It's always been ME saving someone. My mother, my country, my god; I never have had anyone!" He screamed out. "Tsukiyomi! Tsukiyomi do you hear me?!" He screamed out at the sky. "Why did you let this happen to me?! Why do you curse me?! Why is my family cursed?!" He screamed out at the top of his lungs. "Do you hear me?!" Yurichi screamed out one final time before rubbing his hands through this hair, looking like he was about ready to pull it out.

"I certainly do." Remi yawned out as she peeked her head out, looking at him. "Yurichi come inside, screaming out and scaring the towns folk isn't going to help anyone."

Yurichi got up angrily, walking up to the door and looking at Remi while holding his hand up, looking like he was about to go on a rant before just turning around. "No."

Remi grabbed onto his shoulder, stopping him right in his tracks. "Look you peeping tom, I know what you've been doing everynight you weirdo and I want to talk."

"Okay. Okay." Yurichi said while breathing out, realizing that his ass was busted. "Look...I can explain."

"I hope you can because what I'm thinking is really weird."

"Wait..what were you thinking?"

"I think you probably should say what you were actually doing first."

"I'm not a rapist if that's what you were insinuating."

"Yurichi, you literally debate killing me right in front of me as I sleep; I think I know you're not trying to rape me."

"Okay..well..good but.." Yurichi sighed out, turning around. "The reason I was sent here...is I was supposed to kill you Remi. I dealt with a mystery man...and in return for the life of my daughter...I had to kill you, or so it was said." He spoke out softly. "Though my mark has left..so I believe the contract has been completed. Never the less...I'm married and I have a wife and daughter..and I served the lord of the moon Tsukiyomi, but that was in the past." He spoke out in a pained manner. "My life..is over. I am tainted now, like a porcelain vase that has been cracked. I have no heaven to go to, no after life to go with any family that I have..or had. I am better dead than alive, and god do I wish I could die. But I can't, so I can't help but wonder why the fuck I am not dead yet."

"Because god has a different purpose for you perhaps." Remi spoke out quietly. "I serve a god too..it's okay." She said while walking close to him. "But my god is within me. When I bare a child...it will be reborn; my son will become the avatar of death. Behind Ra's back, Lionel Lancaster who is serving in place of death right now made a deal with me; to give me the soul, and in return marry Ra so I could break his heart thus weakening him in the battles to come."

"But why?" Yurichi asked while he felt Remi place her hands on his shoulder.

"Because I will give birth to the messiah. In life, there is death; it is the same coin but just a different side Yurichi. We only think of death negatively because Lionel was mad, but what if that power could go to the right hands? What if my child could stop all of this; stop..death Yurichi. I know it is fanciful..but I must dream, for it is the only way that this world will go on. Lionel is dying Yurichi; when death dies...the balance of the universe will fall. And when that day comes there needs to be one to pick up the torch."

"Your child." Yurichi said in response while looking back behind him.

"Yes Yurichi. My child." Remi whispered out to him, placing her cold hands around his neck his made him feel tired and a bit more human. "Does that feel good?"

"It feels...normal. It makes me feel..human." Yurichi spoke out quietly before beginning to doze off, hearing Remi's quiet giggles as he fell asleep. She carried him back to his room, taking off his clothes save for his underwear and wiping the blood off him, putting his old clothes in the trash before placing him in bed and tucking him in. When she finished she went to the door, looking back at him sleep before shutting the door and walking to a servant. "Hey, you. You know the demon in there right?"

"Yes my lady." The servant spoke out submissively.

"Get him some decent clothes please, and not armor..he looks dreadfully sad in that armor." Remi spoke out, waiting for the maid to nod and bow before she then left back to her room.
Tarquin shared a look with Evan before they looked back at the god infront of them. It was quiet for a few seconds, all a bit in awe, before Tarquin spoke up. "That is a very gracious offer." Honestly they had never thought they could fix their own universe. Yes they had saved this one but that was all they thought they could have achieve. And now there was a chance to achieve more. For their own world. "Though I can not make this decision on my own." He says as he looks back at the rest.

Evan folds his arms as he thinks about it. "We were never meant to stay here forever. We have been here long enough. And if we can take a chance to better our world as we return I think we should take it. Nomatter how dangerous or complicated it will be. We helped them and gave this world a better future. And now they are offering the same back."

Veron groans a bit as he puts his hands in his pockets. "I do like it here though. Returning to that dark place..... It won't guarantee our succes even if we have that soul."

"We talked about this." Tarquin warned slightly.

Veron holds his hands up. "I know I know. We can't stay. Exploding universes doesn't sound so tempting either." He said, agreeing on the plan as well.

Tarquin nods before looking at the only female of their group at the moment. "Aurelie?"

Aurelie grimaces a bit, not liking the fact they were getting into a war again but knowing that they did not have much of an other path to go to. This was their best offer. A most gracious one indeed. Softly she takes a hold of Cynfael's hand as she looks up at him. "I am in if you are."
"Yes, I'm in. A supernova doesn't sound like the most optimal thing to happen to us." Cynfael said while holding Aurelie's hand, looking at it before nodding. "I accept." He said with a smile, still looking at her before turning his head to look at the god.

"I'm glad my input was asked." Rudolf said to the others before crossing his arms. "But it wasn't needed because honestly? This is the only way forward."

"Good, I'm pleased to hear that you all saw the best possible path forward for all of us; I am a simple god, as is my friend Tsukiyomi. We do not want war, but war has found us and until it is over there can be no peace; man's natural state is chaos, and without order men will continue to fight each other- this is a universal truth to all creatures of the wild. The wolf stays in his pack fulfilling his role, the lion stays in the pride, the crow stays in the flock and so forth; as long as we stay together, there will be order." Tiras spoke out eloquently, knowing that at this point he had to begin to lead just as much as his fellow god did. "But there is a blip in the order. Lanying Zhang, a woman from the future has been let loose...and we must deal with her. She lived in the monastery for some time but disappeared sometime in the year of Faendal's rule; this cannot stand. For even one, if even one lives that may exist at some time in this universe the nova will edge closer. I do not know her, I cannot track her and she is not under my domain but I know that one of you may track her."

-------------

Remi held up her pen, looking at a book she was writing at her desk. "My manifesto." She whispered out quietly, looking at it and smiling. It was in here she held her ideology which was that mankind needed to be led once more by a power greater as they had in the past, only this time the power could never die; they needed to be immortal but also uncorruptal for man was corrupted. They would need to be the ruler of rulers, the god of gods; the one to usher in a new age for all and that she would be the harbinger for this new god. She set her pen down, knowing that there was nothing more to wrote for now. She stood up and wondered what she'd do the rest of the day until a knock came at her door. She opened the door and saw a messenger holding out a sealed lether towards her which prompted her to smile and nod before Remi came outside and opened the letter; it was from the from the remaining lords of Vaas Ambris, calling for a meeting to discuss the separation of the kingdom and making it a federation. She
laughed, finding the premise funny. "Nobody coerces me."
Tarquin nods at Tiras's words. They do know Lanying. She also made some troubled in their own realm. Terrifying woman. One hell of a challenge to find he believed. "We'll be supporting and helping here, next to your generals. But we do still have 3 others to help. The Devonshire triplets. Fox demons with royal blood. For certain they can sniff Lanying out. I will contact them as soon as this meeting is over." He says. Even if they will complain they will have to help and listen. They'll understand.

Tsukiyomi looks at Tiras. He was really taking his roll now. It was a good thing. He hoped Tiras also accepted this roll and not just play it. "Very well then. Now that that is discussed and decided we'll continu onto our next step." He points at britain on the map. "Getting Venus."
"Venus essentially is playing a cat and mouse game with us during this war, expecting us to kill each other off when Lucifer comes, but it is her own hubris and possessiveness that is her weakness. We have an Elbinorune with the blood of one of her creations. Using witches...we could lure her out with this child. I want your scouts with the Haas clan in the woods and and your warriors to be back with Adelger who personally will command this operation. The scouts will strike first, surprising her and causing her force's to spread which will be when the soldiers storm in. Then we will strike the belly of the beast and slay that viper; any points I need to clarify? " Tiras asked with a smirk, holding his hands behind his back.
No one asked a question but Tsukiyomi shaked his head. "Those woods are hers. Her Fae will see and feel every person and being in that area. She won't come out. She is not a fool. We can't approach this with an army like how we approached Odin. We are not bringing our army to her." He took a wooden piece that represented Venus as he moves it from Britain, her land, to the monastery. "We are bringing her here. And if it is possible what I am thinking we can corner her right here. But to judge if it'll work I'll need to speak to our witches and warlocks first. It'll be a complicated spell to move and hide from a god I suppose." He says with a light grin, having thought a plan out she would not be expecting. An ambush she would expect. But not what he had in mind. "So for now, meeting dismissed. But I do want to talk now with our magicians. And Tiras you ofcourse."
"And that my friends is why there is two of us." Tiras said with a smile before looking at Tsukiyomi. "Without him, I don't know where we'd all be." He chuckled out, then standing up straight and crossing his arms while holding his smile still on his face. "Alright everyone, if you're not a witch, a warlock or a god get out." He commented, waiting for everyone to leave save for Joseph who was sitting down. "You're not a god, as much as you'd like to be." He said while rolling his eyes, making Joseph grumble who then left the room with the others.
Tsukiyomi was not exactly sure how to react to such a compliment. Also because he did not think the compliment were justified. Not yet. He sended a guard to get Lizana and Harold since they had not been in the meeting. When Lizana saw Evan her eyes widened a bit in shock. There was no denying who she was looking at.

Evan smiled slightly as he nods towards his mother from this realm. "I am fron the future. We'll talk later." Short but kind answer. They had buisiness to take care off first.

All sat down as Tsukiyomi kept standing. "My idea sounds simply but it'll take an incredible strong spell to make this work and truly fool Venus. If there is even the slightest chance she might notice I won't send anyone to the fields. What I want is one of you to be our decoy. Elvyne and Angelika are our bait, Venus will want them back if she gets her eyes on them. But I am not going to endanger them. So we need a decoy for which we need a strong spell to fool her that one of yours is her. When Venus reveals herself we need a teleportation trap to transport her from Britain to where we are standing ready with all our army to surround her. She'll be cornered and trapped and if we prepare some things here as well she won't be able to escape. Is this possible?"

It was quiet for a few second before Harold and Evan said at the exact same time. "Highly possible." Their eyes both widened before Evan grinned a bit and continous talking. "Well. It is possible. Complicated and we'll have to do some researcg for the safest possibilities and spells but it can be done. Especially if one of you gods can chanel some of your energy in the teleportation spell. A decoy spell we can handle but teleporting a god needs some more specific energy. With yours we have a high chance of succeeding."
"My energy would be best for the spells we need and since I intended for Tsukiyomi to take her soul all along this works out wonderfully." Tiras said while contemplating the plan. "It's simple but perfect; she thinks too hard that what would be in front of her....well, she'd never see it coming." Tiras laughed out, sounding a bit like Odin while he chuckled out. "But...we do have a promise we need to honor. Adelger?" He called out, waiting until the former king walked in.

"How do we be sure she doesn't realize it's not my wife or daughter?" Adelger asked out softly, seeming a tad concerned. "We need defenses around where the real ones are too if she see's the facade. Give the masamune to Nori; he could hold her off long enough if she flanked the monastery."
"Some blood and some hair does wonders to make a decoy spell stronger. And together with a gods energy I think we can create a spell that is air tight." Harold tried to reassure Adelger as he hears the concern. Which was very logic ofcourse. It was still a dangerous tricky plan. "I am very confident in it." Evan nods in agreement.

Tsukiyomi could see how giving Masamune to Nori would help in protecting she monastery and the people within. But he felt very reluctant in doing so. Masamune's was Yurichi's now. Giving it away would seem like he had given up on him. Which he had not. Deffinantly not. "The monastery will be very well protected and safe." He did not say yes to Adelger's idea.
"You must understand my concerns as a father and a husband; Venus is quite cunning and I do not believe she will be fooled easily." Adelger voiced out his comcern, holding his hands together and seeming as if he'd say no to the plan for a moment. "But...I will rest faith on you Tsukiyomi." Adelger spoke out cordially. "When will we begin?"

--------

"You mean to tell me you wish to bring a soul into my body?" Raymil asked Rosalie while walking with her. "I beg your pardon but couldn't you just go to his tomb and put it in there? His body is still there!" He spoke out while scratching his pointy ears, seeming quite frazzled. "Or Reina? Why me?" He whined out. "I like my body...what if he does weird things with it?" He asked. "Imagine making love! With my body? It'd be gross. Don't use me." Raymil spoke out while walking with Rosalie in the woods where most Adalian elves who had fled the capital ended up staying
"Cunning and cocky. She will think she can outsmart anyone and stay hidden. But for her, she will make a daring move. I am counting on it." Tsukiyomi said as he nods. "I will not put your faith in me to shame." Not again to anyone, he silently adds in his mind. "When can you all start?"

"Right now." Evan says as he stands up from his chair. "I assume all of you agree that we'll have to do alot of research first to make this bulletproof. It might take some time but please be patient with us. We won't give a half thought through plan so time is what we need.."

Tsukiyomi nods, already having expected that. "Very well. We'll hear from you all then we you are ready." Lizana and Harold stood up as well, leaving with Evan to start their research.

-------------

Rosalie's eyebrow twitches as she listens to Raymil whine and bitch about what she had asked off him. Oh please. He should be gratefull she just didn't push Faendal's soul into his troath. "The body of my husband is decaying-" you moron. "-so I need time to recover and restore it before I put his soul back into his body. He won't do weird things to your body-" whiney bitch. "-because I will make certain of that. No making love-" to your disgusting body. "- and no dangerous situation. Your body will be returned to you soon and safe." She stops walking and forces a smile at him even though she wanted to scowl. "Is that agreeable with you?" It better be. Or she'll stab his soul right out right now.
"....well, I guess I'll do it to make up for us living with him." Raymil sighed out before turning around and looking down at Rosalie. "Just...don't warn me. I don't want to anticipate the pain." He whispered out, closing his fists and his eyes as he awaited his body to become a vessel for the king. "V'hella
..Emeria." He whispered out quietly, speaking in elvish for a moment.
Rosalie grinned wickedly as he agreed and he would have changed his mind as he had seen that look on her face. "Very well." She said as she takes the protective shell she had made out of her pocket before opening it, feeling the warmth and energy of her husband's soul. She pickes it up, shivering a bit as she did before looking at Raymil. As asked she did not warn him as she began to mumble some words, chanting almost as her fist began to glow a deep purple. Without saying something to him she punches her fist with her husband's soul straight into his chest. She did not stop chanting as a circle of fire began to burn around them and their bodies began to glow as she gathered Raymil's soul out of his body. All the magical energy surrounding them was drained away, causing the trees to wither down and the air to turn gray and dead around them, as she began to replace Raymil's soul with Faendal's. Suddenly she pulls her fist out out of his chest, the hole closing immediatly as she collapses onto her knees, panting and sweating, being closer to unconciousness than anything else. But now she held an other soul in her hand.
Raymil stepped back and tried to scream, feeling his hold body tremble while the soul took over. All at once red lines came across his body and to his eyes turning them red and yellow. He held up his hand, grunting and placing it over his chest as the wound that had closed began to heel and he fell to the ground. After some moments of passing he got up and stood up, looking down at Rosalie and having his grin fade as he looked at her, seeing in her eyes how rough she was doing since his passing. She looked tired, desperate but more than all scared. "Rosalie." Faendal's voice whispered out, putting his hand on her cheek. "I'm sorry for having been so careless...." He spoke out to her, then looking down at her stomach which clearly had gotten bigger. "I cannot express Rosalie the sorrow I've had from...this. Being so close to you...yet so far." Faendal spoke out with tears in his eyes for the first time in their marriage.
Rosalie puts her hand over his as she stares up into his eyes. It wasn't his face. Nor his hand. Nor his voice. But those eyes were his. Those emotions. Those words. All his own. And she could not hold the tears back herself. Even though she felt fatiqued she jumps up to her feet and embraces him, burrying her face in his chest as this body was bigger than how tall her husband actually was. She had done it. He was here again. With her. And that was all that counted as she could not find the words to speak.
Faendal wrapped his now significantly longer arms around Rosalie and rested his head on the top of hers. He let out his tears with gritted teeth, being reminded of the death of his own father which was the last time he had ended up crying. He slid his hand down, placing it above where his child was and pulled away to look at it, glad that their little witch elfling was safe. "You're so strong Rosalie, thank you for keeping him safe." He whispered out to her, taken aback from words. "Thank you for staying safe, for not dying. You do not have to run anymore, my sweet Rosalie."
Rosalie took her face out of his chest to smile up at him, putting his hand on her stomach and putting her hand over his. It was as if their child felt his father's presence as she suddenly felt calmer as well. "How could I die? I could not fail my King and my husband like that." She says quietly as some tears stained her cheeks. She will forever blame her crying on her hormones.
"When the world is against you love sometimes you don't have a choice." Faendal spoke out softly to Rosalie, knowing fully well that sometimes you could not help it when your death had been decided. "But I'm glad you lived my queen and when I get back into my actual body...I'll certainly show you how glad that I am." He said with a grin, licking his lips a little.
Rosalie raises one eyebrow before chuckling and shaking her head. The face was throwing he off but his words and libido were still the same for sure. "That will have so wait. That face or body is not really getting me warm love. And Raymil will freak for certain.... Though that could be hillarious." She says with a chuckle though then she felt how weak she was standing on her legs as she leans more against him. "Alot has happened." She says quietly
"I hope he does, sadly he is the reason I'm not a rabid animal on you right now and that upsets me enough to maybe kill him when this is all over...his sister is more useful anyways." Faendal said before taking the elfs soul from Rosalie's hand and simply crushing it. "Prick." He said simply with a scowl, then seeming to relax a little and crossing his arms. "I know..our kingdom is gone right? What else has happened?"
Rosalie was kind of surprised that Faendal simply crushed his soul. "Well.... we won't have to worry anymore about him not liking using your body." She said with a light grin though it fell a bit at his question as she sighs and rubs her forhead. "The circle fell completely. Gods are at war. A god from the future has come to this time. I have been running ever since you died from Louisa trying to hunt me down and while also casually fucking my son. Oh. And your son is becoming a god as well I have heard as they killed Odin and gave his soul to him."
"Sounds about right for what would happen after I died though Tiras interests me...that could be of use too." Faendal spoke out while rubbing his hands together, having about a million thoughts per second. "A god from the future sounds very problematic, have you encountered him before?" He asked with a concerned expression. "Is he a threat currently?"
Rosalie thought back to her encounter with the future god. There was something about him that had chilled even her. Something that had warned her to be cautious near him. "I have. He came to my room, disguised as your son at first. When he revealed himself he tried to bribe me into something in exchange for your resurrection. I told him to fuck off. I am not that simply fooled. Though he just.... Shrugged and gave you to me. A god like that who so casually brings people back from the death... I think he is the biggest threat we could have honestly."
"Certainly not someone to ally with it seems." Faendal spoke out to himself, thinking deeply while touching his chin. "But my son...we would need to approach him now with a position of power since he is a god; a position equal to his if we wished to gain power." He pondered to himself, seeming to be calculating a plan in his head. "Perhaps if we used Shiael to restore my body, the energy inside where the vessel would need to be filled would be that of a god, making us have leverage room in this war. In fact my sweet Rosalie, that is the only soul we need." He said with a grin. "But I do not wish to reveal the rest with potentially listening ears about...so how about we begin to head to my tomb?" Faendal asked while seeming to reach his hand over to her and then taking it back. "I wish not to be in this body any longer than nessecary."
Rosalie could not help but grin as well. The gods know how much she had missed him. Just hearing him plan and scheme made her blood pump faster. "Then it is a very good thing I had never lost his soul." She says as she taps the necklace around her neck, it still containing the concealed and hidden soul of the god they once trapped together. She noticed him actually taking his hand back which only made her more determined to grab his hand and hold it as she said. "I wish for that too. So let's go." She says as she pulls him along, not letting go of his hand as they started their travel.

~~~~~~~~~

The moon was out, shining brightly and illuminating the garden. Everything was quiet and peacefull in the late hours of the monastery as every slept. All except one. Kiyoshi was sitting on the steps of the stairs that led down to the village at the edge of the monstery, her sleeping child safe and sound in her arms as she watched down the mountain with hollow eyes. She had not slept much ever since she had heard. Probably nothing at all. How could she? But there was one thing she continoud doing and that was taking care of their child. The child he risked it all for. She looks down as she softly caresses the baby's cheek, smiling sadly as she baby made a statisfied noise. She did not notice she wasn't alone till her sat down quietly next to her. They shared silence till she broke it. "When are you going to get him back?"

"Soon." Tsukiyomi answered immediatly. Next to Venus, getting back Yurichi had all he has been thinking about. And now that he has seen what Seth can do, he was more determined than before to get him back. "I am very certain I have found a way to restore his being. With the help of the Romanov."

Kiyoshi simply shakes her head. "Demon or not. Solution yes or no. I want him back. I need him back. The child he sacrificed so much for needs him...." She says quietly before looking from her girl back to the village below them.

Tsukiyomi's stomach clenched a bit as she did not seem to realize what had truly happened to Yurichi. She did not know what kind of state he could be in. "Kiyoshi, he has been corrupted. Deeply. This solution is needed. We don't know what he is thinking or what he would do to-"

"No." Kiyoshi simply interrupted, not even looking at the god. "I know what you want to say. I understand what you mean. But he is strong. And pure. I know he would never hurt us or think ill of us. He loves his child too much for that. So even if he was corrupted, I am very sure he is doing everything he can to return to us. That is just who he is. And I will forever believe in that. More than I believe in you at the moment..."

Tsukiyomi was quiet for a long while before he stood up. He did not say a word but puts his hand on top of her head before taking his leave.

"I know you want to believe it too." She said quietly, making the god pause for a second.

"...I do..." And that was the last thing he said before he went back to the monastery, leaving her alone to ponder some more.

------------------

Three weeks had passed as the quiet of the Britain woods was interrupted. Animals darting away as Elvyne ran through the woods into the direction of the home she and Adelger once shared, Angelika in her arms. Though she did not went straight to that house but instead went to a clearing nearby which Venus had used more than often to reveal herself by. It was a place with a higher magic filled atmosphere. She came to a halt, panting heavily as the wet and dried blood on the back of her torn dress shimmered a bit in the light. "Venus!" She yelled but no reply came. She became a bit more frantic as Angelika began to cry from the yelling. "Venus!" She tried again but still no reply. Tears now streamed down her cheeks as she tried a final time. "VENUS!"

"Hush dear child." The god soothed as she gently puts her hands on the woman's cheeks and makes her look up at her. The child's relief clear on her face to see the god she was calling out for. Venus smiled sweetly, before putting her hand on Angelika's head, calming the baby right away. "My my to be screaming and crying like that. And oh look at you. What did they do again. To make you cry and bleed." She said, her eyes filled with concern, even if it was partly faked as finding Elvyne, nomatter in what state, was more like a triumph to her. "But you are safe. So enlighten me child. What are they doing?"

Elvyne managed to catch her breath as she wipes away her tears with a shaking hand. "T-They couldn't find you." She did not see the god's tiny smirk at that news. "Nomatter what they tried. Or how they searched. Adelger h-he just flipped. Like he had before. He striked me and that's when he thought of an idea. To get to you he wanted to..." She began to cry a bit more as she puts her hand infront of her mouth. When she calmed a bit down she continoud with a shaking breath. "He thought he could lure you out by threatening to kill and torture what was yours. Me and Angelika. He had that look in his eyes and I was just so s-scared for her life." She held Angelika tighter against her. "I just ran. I-I-I just-" She collapsed to her knees as her shoulders shook from her sobbing.

Venus knelt down infront of her as she puts her hands on her shoulders. She had expected for Adelger to snap again. He was instable like that. Even with Elvyne to calm him down. Terryal had told her many times enough that the former King just needed a trigger. And this it was. And now with Elvyne back in her claws, she could figure out more about Tsukiyomi's plans and moves. They had already defeated Odin. No way they would get to her as well. Her army was secretly readying themselfs as well. Her Fae would show them she was not one to be messed with either. "Quiet now child. They are just that way. Humans. Murdering beauty and passion. And the god that loves humand the most is taking that path as well. You are safe now with me. With my Fae. With our army. Soon they won't have a chance either. And with you leading us to them, you and your child can forever be safe." She sweet talked with a honey laced voice.

Elvyne's cries quieted down as she smiled up at the goddes, putting one hand over hers. "Thank you...." She said quietly when suddenly she smiled even more. "For revealing yourself." As soon as she finished those words the whole atmosphere changed as the magic surrounding them was pulled into the runed on the ground that revealed themself and started to suck all the magic in, radiating a strong purple light. Before Venus had time to react, chains of light shot out of the runes, wrapping around her body and cuffing her wrists and ankeles. Her eyes widened. Nymphia's chains. She didn't understand. Venus looked up at Elvyne as she stood up and took a few steps back, her appearance beginning to change. Infront of her stood a man, holding a glass doll with blood swirling inside, just as their was blood inside of the gloves the man was wearing. Evan smiled again. "Good to know we did stop you from putting your plans to use."

The ground surrounding Venus starting to glow and she only had a second to realize this warlock had tricked her before the chains pulled down and she was pulled into the portal. She screamed a bit as she plunged from the air, hitting the ground with an immense force. She groaned as she slowly opened her eyes and froze. Surrounding her were too many soldiers she could count at the moment and many significant humans and creatured she did regonize. Slowly she moved up to her knees, still strangled by the chains as she now faces the god holding them in his hands. Tsukiyomi was looking coldly at the god of love, Tiras and Adelger by his side as he held her down. "I always knew you were scheming. Even if you always tried to hide behind an indifferent and neutural face."

Venus's look of surprise turned into a feral look, the beauty and calmth she radiated before gone as there was only pure venom in her eyes. She knew she could not call on her Fae. She had felt the dome of godly energy the second he had pulled her through the portal. There was no getting in or out without killing the god who had made it first. And that god was keeping her chained. "Are you even one to talk?! Aren't YOU the one who started all of this? This hunting the others. WE are the gods, Tsukiyomi. WE ARE. To believe you took so many pity on them you have been turning yourself into one. Fighting for them. Standing next to them. While you should be standing next to me. Next to Ra. Next to Odin whom you have killed....." She laughed harshly then as she shakes her head. "I almost feel pity for you for never seeing. Honey, earth is out playing field. We created the puppets, did we not? How could you blame Ra or Chernobog for wanting to play more? You are playing now as well, aren't you? Though the wrong game. You can still turn that around. I'll show you how to really play in this world. To create beauty and passion once again."
Adelger chuckled as he looked at Venus seeing the woman that he seethed hate for so much now in this position of weakness. He stood proud and tall, wearing his armor that he had worn the day of the fight with Virgil that now was repaired and patched; the wind blowing at his robes above his armor a bit. "That is the problem that you gods have and it is the same problem that kings have. You believe you are entitled to power and you believe that because of that you have the right to control people. We were made in the image of you gods; the only difference between us is how in touch your soul is with the universe in comparison to us and what you can do with that power." He spoke out strongly while holding both of his hands on a greatsword. "You tormented me with Terryal, forcing my wife to train to be one of your Fae." He spoke out with a snarl in his voice. "And I serve two generous gods, so it is with their consent that it is I who sunders your soul from your flesh."

"A moment please." Tiras spoke out quietly while seeming to freeze time save for Venus and him. As he walked his golden scales shined brightly with the sun raining down it, threatening to burn the eyes with it's like before it got close. "I...as you know am now the holder of the power of time, a power which was once reserved by someone who I understand had a close relationship with you; someone who wished to hold beauty in himself till the bitter end..because he thought of you. He....I wish to know why you betrayed him; why you sold him to the other gods when you found out that he had a child with a human when it was you who had put those emotions in the humans?" He asked calmly, holding his hands behind his back. "Did you ever feel what you make people feel? Or was his heart a game to you as well?"
Venus felt herself getting more annoyed as the puny human began to speech about gods and humans and feelings and ugh. Gross. No way though she could sweet talk her way out using Adelger. But then time stopped and she looks at the self made god as he spoke to her as if they were equals. The fool. "Betrayed him?" She chuckles and shakes her head. "He betrayed himself and dug his own grave as you humans like to call it. I always used him as an example to create as he was the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I tried to create the lands and the people using his image. But love? For him? No. You see, gods do not love. Not others. They love ideas and they make them happen. He fooled himself into thinking he loved a human. A big flaw that dimmed the beauty i saw in him. For I know it was a flaw because I created love. I made the humans feel love. Made it feel like the desire I felt to create the beauty Chronov held on earth. And I did not put it in the gods. Gods do not hold such love as humans do. So to answer your question, i love what I have created, the ideas I had made true. But his heart was played by himself." She says without breaking eye contact once before then looking at the frozen in time Tsukiyomi. "To believe his is decieving himself so much into saying he loves humans while in truth..." she then looks back at Tiras, a small grin on her face as she began to talk a bit sweeter. "You and Tsukiyomi plan on killing us all, right? To only have two gods to balance the world. All will be right. Humans will live happily ever after and blah blah blah. Well.... It ain't going to happen. Tsukiyomi is lying to you. He is hiding something. And the more you kill of us, the more dangerous for you it will become. "
"That may be true but if that is the case I will outsmart him." Tiras spoke for being grinning. "Don't you remember Venus what I started.." He asked her, sounding much like Emeris before then recomposing himself. "This..this change, this is the doing of us humans. This is what WE started, us humankind...and we are the masters now, it is us who will lead the change on the horizon!" He yelled out before resuming time for Adelger slowly, having his great sword begin to swing at Venus before Tiras stopped it right as it touched and ever so lightly placed itself in between the middle of her head. "Humans will be free..and it will be you who are the slaves eternally. So embrace yourself and have a sweet slumber." Tiras growled out, now sounding like his regular self while holding up his hand open palmed, then closing it as time now resumed and Adelger's blow contacted, splattering blood onto Tiras's face while Adelger yelled out. "She's yours." He simply whispered, feeling his head clear up a bit without the source of some of the rage inside him in front of him.
Venus snarled again. Fools. All of them. Humans were never free and they won't ever be. They'll see in time. Nomatter how much the moon god tried to hide it. His love for humans and everything will be his and this worlds downfall. She opened her mouth to cuss at him as time resumed, the blade going straight through her as she collapses onto the ground. Her beauty forever ruined. Another god fallen.

Tsukiyomi lets the chains dissapear as he walks forward and pats Adelger's back a bit, not taking his eyes off of the dead body of Venus. It felt strange seeing her like this. He didn't feel as much triumph as he did when they managed to win from Odin.... He reached down as he began to collect her soft pink glowing soul, forming in orb in his hand before he closed his eyes and began to absorb it, seeing and feeling the things she was thinking about in her final moments. And what he saw made his stomsch clench. Or more likely who he saw.... Slowly he stood again. "Tiras.... Her final thoughts and memories are... Strange. What did you two talk about?" He asked, not moving a muscle in his face.
"Not much." Tiras simply responded with before freezing time for both of them. "But I believe it is now we both best reveal our intentions for both of us hold equal power now; the next battle could shift the tide for eother one of us and I do not wish to be dealt the losing hand in that scenario and nor will I allow myself, god of the moon." Tiras spoke out while rubbing his scaled hands together, having his tail ever so light sway although no air was blowing. "I will reveal mine; I wish for humans to be free and am willing to do anything to ensure it safe of hurting Felicia. If what was necessary was to sacrifice everything else I held dear for it I would; the world will never be ruled by gods like Venus and Ra so long as I live. Now here is the part Tsukiyomi where you tell me what you have been hiding, what Venus believes is the reason you may betray me. There will be no more half measures; I will kill you if you are not going to help humans be free. If you are a tyrant...so help me Tsukiyomi."