jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3451-3500 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Tsukiyomi felt what was coming the second Tiras froze time for them. She had been running her mouth. Ofcourse she would stir things up in her final moments. To torment him just a tiny bit. Cause friction between them. "A tyrant huh..." he was quiet for a few second before looking at Tiras. "Our wishes and goals are the same and you know it. I have been fighting for all of you, killing my fellow gods for humans to walk free on this earth. And you know it. And that is all you need to know for that is all that matters. Don't let her deceiving words cause such a rift right away. I believed you had more trust in me than that."
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"You being evasive is enough clause to keep me on my toes Tsukiyomi!" Tiras barked out, feeling as if there was something that his friend was hiding. "I have not searched through Odin's memories of you out of respect for you, so do not guilt trip me about trusting you Tsukiyomi; you are hiding something. I know how she acts, part of me..loved her at a time. She wouldn't say that to me if there wasn't some truth because she knows the smallest lie I would know for some of me knew her..well. Do not lie to me Tsukiyomi, if I found out you are our partnership CANNOT continue; we will not be like them."
Tsukiyomi narrowed his eyes at Tiras as he began to bark to him like that. He could understand though he wished Tiras would just let it go. There was a reason why he was hiding it. It isn't something he should or have to know off. But he saw in the look of his eyes that he would not let it go. And if he used Odin's memories to find out their trust and bond will be broken completely. He stared at Tiras for a long time before sighing, looking immediatly ten times more troubled and tired. "Not now.... When we get home." He said quietly.
"Then we will, and there will be tea and sake and it'll be fine after as long as it's nothing terrible." Tiras said before holding his hand up and resuming time, where Venus's body squirted blood onto Adelger's armor. He looked back at Tiras and Tsukiyomi, sheathing his great sword onto his back and breathing out, panting. "Let us return to our monastery, for we have made our dawn a bit brighter."

----------

"My castle is in shambles." Faendal simply said while walking with Rosalie around his former home, rubbing his hands together. Adalica's Point, the former capital had been sacked repeatedly by the pagans. He held his hands behind his back, seeing some from the city which was still in anarchy. His beautiful kingdom, sacked by mongrols that couldn't find where their ass was if asked to find it. Faendal continued walking before going to a mausoleum made of marble that had been damaged clearly and defaced with graffiti, opening the doors and seeing a purple barrier around the casket which kept his body from being damaged. "I love you." He said simply to her, realizing how much she truly cared for him as she even kept his body safe after death. He put his hand over his heart, shaking his head and smiling while looking at her, wanting to give the world to this woman and their child.
Tsukiyomi pats Adelger's back again as they started their walk back to the monastery but not before he used his new powers to engulf Venus's body in grass and flowers. Not even she deserved to be laying there like that. The walk back was short since they had been closeby and they all were in high spirits once again. Their saviors killed another god. But Tsukiyomi stayed quiet and did not say a word. When they reached the monastery they were greeted by most of the people who had stayed and they started to cheer. Fayline kisses Joseph's cheek before handing him Cynfael. Veron pats Evan's back who had teleported back with a spel. Elvyne hugged Adelger for dear life. And Felicia was waiting for her husband too with a smile. Only Tsukiyomi walked through the celebrating people into the monastery, straight towards his room where he took the first bottke of sake he could find and poured himself a cup, downing it right away. He never had been such a drinker but lately more and more.

------

Rosalie held her cape closed as they walked together to the mausoleum. She had an annoyed pissed off look on her face. As if destroying their city had not been enough. To believe those filthy god forgotten people had dared laid their hands on her husband's grave. She swore if she ever found them she would cut off each finger. Slowly. Painfully. She was pulled out of her vengefull thoughts by her husband's sweet sudden words. Even making her blush as she noticed the look in his eyes. She simply held her chin up as she lets the barrier fade away. "As if I could let them put their hands even close to your body." She said to normalize what she had done for him. The way he was looking at her as if she had done somethibg so admiring and amazing made her feel a bit cringy and uncomfortable.
Tiras walked with the rest to the monastery, then going to the cliff and looking at Cantenseel like his son often did. He turned back into his human form, pulling out a cigarette out and lighting it. He breathed in deeply, relaxing and closing his one eye. He then pulled out his cigarette, holding it between two fingers and letting his head back a bit as he stood, clearly stressed out.

-----------

"You're right, I shouldn't have expected any less." Faendal said before taking the lid off of his own tomb, seeing his body which had been put back together as much as it could have been. Faendal being buried in his armor looked stern but somewhat at least. "Please let's make this...quick. I hate being in the body." He hissed out while turning his eye and looking at Shiael's soul around her neck.
Rosalie felt a bit sick as she saw the dead body of her husband laying there. Decaying. His head being sewn back to his body to atleast be a bit presentable. She reaches out and slowly runs a finger over the slice on his neck. "Do not worry. It'll be over soon." She said quietly while not taking her eyes off of his body. She takes the soul out if it's protective shell, feeling the soul radiate with power. Now she felt nerveus. She had done research but such a spell, such a ritual, had never been done with succes before. But no one before had held the soul of a god in their hands. She began to chant as she drew some runes with her finger on the tomb, the runes beginning to glow as the magic surrounding them began to center. Both the soul and the body began to glow fiercely as the wind began to surge through the room, whipping her cape up and her hair lose. With a fluent move she pushes the soul into his chest, Faendal's body beginning to absorb it as the decaying process was visbly turning around as if turning back in time. The wounds the body held beginning to close. She did not hesitate or wait or warn him as she punched her glowing hand through Raymil's chest to get her husband's soul back. It hurted her just as much as him as she once again collected a soul of of it's body and pulled it out, Raymil's now empty vessel falling to the floor before she looks at her husband's soul and pushing it back into his own body, also straight through the chest. Blood trickled out of her own nose and she looked sickly pale, almost more dead than alive, as she collapsed to her knees, not even being able to see if she had done it as she leans her forhead against the tomb. She was completely drained. Two of such strong spells in such a short amouny of time. Her body had not even restored for Raymil yet. She felt like passing out soon. She did not even see her surroundings anymore as a high pitch fills her ears.
Faendal's soul rested inside of his body, fitting cozy inside of the energy filled void where a soul would be. It blazed hot through his chest, causing smoke to begin to come out from his body as his chest sizzled, burning right through the middle. His soul then pulsated, overpowering that of the god with the demon inside of him and shooting energy straight through his nerves which lead to Faendal jolting up and screaming from the pain that had just went through his body. He looked at his hands, moving them and feeling the energy of the universe itself, looking at the palm and then back of his hand. He felt his hand on his eyepatch, taking it off and not having a red eye with the symbol of the demons but in fact an eye that was blue as ice. It was then it seemed that he had went through an electric field, feeling his brain practically fry as the memories of Shiael came to him.

~~~~~~~~

"Romanov.." Petrov spoke out to Alexander Romanov, holding a knife out. His wife had been killed like a cattle next to him, clearly tortured and bloodied while he himself had been sliced across his whole body with salt put into it while being suspended from the ceiling with chains. "Breathe Romanov....for they will be your last. Your daughter escaped but it is fine, for we will find her. We will end your line Romanov, you bastard." He spoke out before thrusting his knife into his gut and turning around as the man screamed through the gag.

~~~~~~~

"Father, it hurts!" Ivanka screamed out as she got out from the pond underneath their castle, feeling the nerves in her body collapse practically from the energy that had been touching it.

"That is because you feel fear; do not fear the change. You must accept the gift being given otherwise it may kill you." Old Petrov spoke out to his young daughter, walking over to her and putting his hand on her head, not smiling at her as tears streamed down her cheeks. He pushed down, putting her deep into the pond and making her nearly drown in the water as both their bodies glowed. His magic attempted to transfer through her, making her nerves and eyes glow before she let out one large scream where it created a ripple through the water that turned it red with blood. He pulled her out, seeing that his daughters body was completely dark and blue as if it had been beaten and her magic aura was gone; her magic veins had collapsed in her body due to the pressure of the magic going into her.

~~~~~~~

"I always knew that bastard was going to be the end of us." Shiael thought to himself as he battled Faendal, feeling his draconic heart pound harder. "But I should have known he'd return; he could never have stayed dead, he's too persistent. Faendal would have figured out a way somehow, this was just a bit of a sped up process on borrowed time. I hope Gilford-" And as he began that thought, his life was ended.

~~~~~~

Faendal stood back up, feeling his head throb as if a weighted iron had been dropped on it while he stumbled to Rosalie. He held his hands up and froze over the entrance to the tomb on pure instinct, not even thinking clearly while he looked at her. He placed his hands down, using his chaos magic to heal her and give her his energy before finally passing out, alive but genuinely drained.

----------------

Tiras finished his cigarette, walking himself from the cliff to Tsukiyomi's quarters where he invited himself in. He opened the door and shut in behind him, sitting down on his knees at Tsukiyomi's table. He poured himself a glass of sake, much calmer than before. "I apologize for being so...rash earlier; I was in a rush of emotions from my encounter with the goddess. Now I am calm and just wish to get all of our secrets past us; if we are to do this right, we must be close for the sake of the world. Does any relationship ever go well if there is secrets being held?" He tried to rationalize before sipping his sake. "That is why I never looked through the axiom to discover whatever you may have held inside you."

---------------

Melania trimmed the dead bits of her rose bush in the garden, showing Remi how to properly prune the plants in the courtyard of Vaas Ambris. Due to living in a mountain that was surrounded by desert, the city itself was the only part of the kingdom anymore that could grow food. So while also being a supply for food for the monsters which had been running out due to Remi's refusal to kill humans, the capital had the largest greenhouses. Figuring out that willing participants was a good idea and solution, she began allowing elves who's blood was similar to humans and the few humans living in the city to began selling blood for money and for ghouls to begin donating body part's for money which in her mind sounded like a way to get productive workers, fed people and prevented death. Under such her rule many social programs were started to help people in the cities who had been hurt by the war. Remi had been a popular queen and though she was human, she was much preferred to the strict regime the former king had held and was a welcomed rule for her lack of militarization of the country for she believed that if war came, a strong society could unify better than an oppressed one. While helping her mother with the garden she breathed out, working hard with her. "It's hard to believe for all the work I do, there is those that still wish to go against me."

"It is not your subjects Remi, do not take it personally. It is those that wish they could do what you do." Melania spoke out gently to her daughter. "That is why your father was hated, they feared the power they had; they didn't know how long he would stay helping people because his power had the power to destroy everything, such as you. You can't approach them with anger sweet blossom for that will affirm what they believe; if you can get one, even one of the remaining lords on your side then you will have made some progress. Try Zadicus Magma, leader of the Draki; I hear his heart is kinder than the others. Nathaniel, Gabriel and Lazarus may be harder but they are not evil."

"I fear that it is their own fear that may drive them against me." Remi mentioned to her mother while tending to the rose bush before sighing and wiping the sweat off her forehead. "Regardless I don't want to think about the meeting, it is a week from now and everything until then needs to be about making me not stressed."

"Alright Ms. Queen." Melania lightly giggled out, finding it funny to hear her daughter complaining like the Queen she was. "So, what about you and that old friend?"

"Who, Yurichi?" Remi asked while being focused on the plants. "He's cute and strong but I'm not sure if he is mentally capable of much right now; the last couple weeks he's been so focused in training and meditation that he's been honing his powers better but I still worry about him; I hear the crying that comes from his room at night."

"Poor boy. He must be so scared of everything that's happening right now, I don't know what I'd even do in his situation." Melania commented while she too focused on the garden, not caring that she was getting dirt on her. "Have you tried to help him?"

"I have in the ways that I can. I've even sent messengers to try and contact his family that he has but I'm not sure if they've gotten them or if they understand what exactly happened to him. With demons on the coast right now..it's hard to gauge really where everything is going. He has a wife and daughter..you know? I can't take that away from him." Remi grumbled out to her mom, feeling genuinely guilty.

"I know I know, but when has that ever stopped a Kinoshita woman?" Melania asked, using her maiden last name to differentiate them from Tiras's family.

"Oh my god mom, I can't- I literally can't." Remi said while holding up her hand, shaking her head.

"I know how you look at him~" Melania sung out like a bird. "Come on, don't you have needs too?"

"Yes. The need for you to shut up." Remi laughed out, rolling her eyes before going back to work. "I barely know him anyways, come on. I'm not desperate." She grumbled out, not even listening to hear if her mother responded.

~~~~~~~

Yurichi continued to lift blocks of cinder, holding onto the rebar and using it as a grip as he pushed his body, focusing on mastering it and using it to humble his mind, putting his rage and other emotions into training himself. After a while of work outs he set it down, seeing the pool of sweat where he had stood and nodding, seeing it as a day well done with work. He walked out from the castle walls, heading to his room and showering himself off a bit and then going to the liquor cabinet in the room, pouring himself a glass of his old friend whiskey and pulling out a book to read; chronicles of the Adalian Kings. He then put the book away, already knowing it'd have bored him out of his mind before looking around and sighing, putting his hands on his waist. "I wish there was internet in this kingdom, I'd really enjoy some porn right now." He grumbled to himself before leaving his room and wandering around aimlessly, wondering what to do.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Rosalie slowly felt her energy being restored and her vision getting better. And when she could see clearly again she saw her husband in the flesh and blood standing infront of her. Before passing out though. But that did not matter. She puts her hand on his chest. His heart was beating. He was breathing. He was alive. She had done it. A shaky sigh of relief escapes her lips as she simply lays down on his chest and stays there, just needing to hold him till her would wake up again to look at her with his own eyes and talk to her with his own voice.

---------

Tsukiyomi was sitting on his knees as well, swirling the bit of sake he had around in his cup. He already have been drinking quite a bit in a short amount of time. "That much is appreciated...." He mumbles, trying to stall having to tell him actually. He was tapping with his fingers on the table before taking a deep sigh. "Very well..." His divine energy began to swirl as visible magical tendrils around the room. "I'll show you then." The air began to swirl inside of the room as everything began to glow and temporarily blind them. When the light dissapeared they were standing together on a cliff above the sea. It was deep at night, the moon was shining brightly as the sea moved restlessly, hitting the cliff with immense force. Tsukiyomi did not speak yet but waited when suddenly a man shot out of the water, landing on one knee just a few feet away from them on the rocks. The man stood, his long white hair whipping in the wind as he looked as enraged as the waters below them. A man with a stunning resemblance to the god of the moon. "That is my brother, Susanoo. God of storms and seas." Tsukiyomi spoke now. "And this is in the time the humans first declared war to the gods. Throughout the war Susanoo's hatred for humans grew more and more. He was planning unthinkable things back then. He wanted to show the humans who were in charge. Was already buzy doing so. His rage would destroy the entire world if he had the chance and we knew it. Even a god could never go that far we had decided."

Susanoo was pacing frantically till he suddenly paused and sighed in frustration, rubbing his forhead. "Do you truly have the need to follow me around everywhere I decide to go?" He barked out with a snarl as he felt his brother approaching.

The Tsukiyomi of the past walked towards Susanoo, his hands behind his back as he looks at the menacing waters. "Apparently i do. You can not hide your feelings very well." Susanoo looked unamused as he folds his arms and huffs. "Like how you destroyed many of our water kegs." That thought did made the god of storms grin and chuckle a bit. Tsukiyomi smiled softly as well before it quickly dissapeared, worry in his eyes. "Susanoo.... What are you doing."

Susanoo clenched his fists as he glares fiercely. "What do you mean with that?" He snapped. Tsukiyomi opened his mouth to speak but before he had the chance Susanoo grabbed him by his robe and trew him backwards. "Why are YOU like this?! I know what you are here for." The storms below them raged even harder. "Your honey buttered words will not change my opinion on this. The humans have had their chance. They will be reminded of what they have done. They will be reminded off who we are! They chose to start a war! Why do you pick the humans side while I AM YOUR BROTHER!" He screamed as the water rose up from the sea in a huge wave, towering above the cliff. "WHY CHOSE THEM WHEN I AM GOING TO CLEAN THIS WORLD FOR US!"

The water shot down. Tsukiyomi had just a second to react as he used his power of gravity to levitate to the side, getting back on his feet. "Susanoo, sto-" Arrows of water shot at him, again only giving him less than a second the react, using his powers to quickly create a shield of light. "I just want to talk."

"You want to put your blind ideals onto me! But you are a fool! Why can't you see that they do not care about us! We should not care about them either! This world is OURS. The GODS! We should rule! All side by side! But YOU are in the way!" Susanoo yelled out his anger, not stopping his attack as he aimed his arrow at his brother again as he landed infront of him a few feet away. "If you are out of the way, or if you join, we can make this world what it truly was meant to be. All of us gods together."

"I was ordered to kill you!" Tsukiyomi suddenly yelled out as well, panting hard as what he had been dreading finally came out.

Susanoo paused his attack, looking utterly confused as he lowers the bow. For a minute lost for words. "Wait what? ORDERED to kill me? By whom?" His brother avoided eyecontact, but that was enough of an answer. "The others?.... Truly? The other gods? Our own brothers and sisters?" He was really stunned there. Why would they want HIM dead? They all agreed about the humans getting out of control.

Tsukiyomi slowly walked to his brother as if approaching a wounded animal. Or a cornered one. "Susanoo... You've gone truly mad with your ideas. I know how you feel. I know what you want for us. And I agree the humans have gone out of line. But we aren't innocent either. There is a reason why they have been acting like this. It can be solved. And not by just wiping them out.... Don't you think that how they decided you should be the one killed ain't enough proof?..."

Susanoo puts his hands on his head, clenching his fists in his hair. "This ain't true. You are not all prioritizing the humans over me. You are not. I know you had a soft spot for them but this is insane. To believe you would pick them over me." He sighs out deeply before looking back up. "So what now. I pick a new world. You pick the humans. We fight. I kill you or you kill me." He aims his bow again. "I ain't going to yield. Even if all the other gods decide to protect the human as well. This is happening." His eyes were void of emotion as he shot, hitting him straight into his shoulder.

Tsukiyomi took a step back from the force of the hit, making him winch before pulling the arrow out, his robe slowly getting red from blood. "I don't want this. I'm begging you. Don't make me do this."

Susanoo shakes his head as he began to chuckle. "Then why don't you make this simple for us?" He openes up his arms. "Just come with me. Do this together with me. We are the water and the moon. We are a force together. My storms will wipe this earth clean while your light will bring the humans who lived onto their knees. What do you say? Us together brother. Just you and me. Who needs anyone else."

Tsukiyomi walks closer as he puts his hand on Susanoo's shoulder, making his brother smile. "I can't kill you." But then he grabs his face, regret and pain already in his eyes. "But I chose them." Behind him suddenly Nhympia appeared as she puts her hand on the back of Susanoo's head. Their hands began to glow as they combined their strengths to began to pull out his soul out of his living body. Tendrils of divine light and chains surrounded Susanoo to keep him in place as he screamed in agonizing pain. Susanoo's whole body began to tremble as Nymphia began to change him into a spirit like being before forcing his entire being into the arrow Tsukiyomi still held in his hand. The remaining two gods both collapsed to the ground, panting and sweating from the usage of such an amount of power. Never had this been done before. They forced his living body and soul into an object, trapping him. Though they both knew it won't be forever.

"Will they know? The others? I mean.... You had to... You know. This ain't a solution." Nyhmpia asked quietly as she sat upright, eyeing the arrow which was already radiating with such rage and darkness that it was already beginning to slowly tear away the prison they had trapped him in. "Will it even hold?..."

Tsukiyomi stood up, helping her up as well. "They can't know." He made a bow of divine light as he walks to the edge of the cliff, putting the arrow on it and aiming at the sea. "And it won't. Not forever."

"And what will we do then?" She asked as she folds her arms, looking very worried already for that to happen. His rage will not lessen. It'll only get worse. And it'll explode once he escapes. And she already knew Tsukiyomi will never be ready to do what he has to do.

Tsukiyomi was quiet for awhile. "I do not know." He answered softly before he shot the arrow, putting his remaining strength behind it as it shot with neck breaking speed into the sea towards it's deepest depths. There to hide him till the gods forgot about him and there to stay till he ever calmed down. Or escaped.

Light blinded the surroundings again and suddenly Tiras and Tsukiyomi were back at the monastery. The god was leaning his chin in his hand and his elbow on the table, looking to the side. He felt ashamed still for what he had done to his brother. How he had betrayed him. But it needed to be done. Though there was no denying the rage and storms Susanoo will release once he gets out. And that he will. He felt it. And his anger has not lessened either he felt. If the other gods had known they would have killed Susanoo a long time ago. And he still could not bear the thought of that. They were brothers. Tsukiyomi did not talk because he felt like he already knew what Tiras was thinking. What he would do.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Rosalie slowly felt her energy being restored and her vision getting better. And when she could see c
Tiras held his breath, sitting down and understanding much more now. This man had sacraficed a lot for humans; he had fought for their freedom in a way he couldn't understand. Seeing a man in a position of power openly use it to defend the downtrodden was something he found admirable in the god. He reached forward and grabbed himself more alcohol, nodding his head in understanding. "I respect you even greater now; you made a hard decision in the face of what you loved to do what was right." He simply spoke out, seeing the good in the situation. "I respect you greatly my friend and when it comes time to do it, to put him to rest...I am willing to preform to deed to spare you the grief if you wish." Tiras spoke out before smiling a little bit. "Thank you for helping me understand friend, you do not understand what it means for me."
Tsukiyomi did not look up from the table. Not when Tiras told him he respected him and not when he thanked him. He clenched his fists a bit, hiding that under the table. Spare him grief. There was no situtation in this that he would be spared of that. Not in the past. Not in the present. And not in the future. He said it kindly; lay him to rest. But they both know it just meant what they have been doing to the others. And he couldn't. He couldn't fight Susanoo like they had done with Odin. Could not trick him like they did with Venus. To make him dissapear like that.... No, Tiras did not understand completely. Even if he tried. For even if he does have their memories, he has not lived his entire life as a god. It still terrified him how much easier humans killed their own and other kin.
Tiras held his hands together, sitting up and seeing that Tsukiyomi was clearly challenged; he turned his back to Tsukiyomi and began to think. The calculative part of him told him that it would be better to kill Tsukiyomi; steal his powers and make sure that everything would be stable. To do something right would mean to do it yourself, but he also understood that doing everything yourself could be dangerous because one could never see the monster they became when justification was given to said actions. He began to rub his hands, thinking with his heart rather than his mind before turning around to face him. "I have a secret to reveal to you. Satan was always in fact considered a god that had came from nowhere but that was not the case for he did come from somewhere. In secret, Emeris had a child with a slave woman and he would come to be born with a twin brother. He took the traits of his mother while his brother took the traits of Emeris yet Satan had the power. His father had casted him away, fearing for his son if the gods found out of his lineage. However...it is reason that when humans are evil and die, they too become like those that fought against the gods and become demons. Satan was the god of the humankind, not the god of rebellion like many assumed." Tiras mentioned while crossing his arms, looking at Tsukiyomi. "I am a descendant of him through Adalica his daughter and I believe that if we kill Lucifer, I could control the power he holds over the demons and release their souls back to the axiom from their prison, ending the chance of a potential invasion ever again."
Tsukiyomi felt his head swirl at the new information given to him. A vital secret he, nor probably any other of the gods minus Odin perhaps, had known off. He rubs his forhead. His plan was technically killing all the demons by cutting of the head of the snake. Looking at the past the demons have always been trouble for them. For the humans and the gods. So many millions have died by their hands. And the chance of another invasion was always there, looming in the background. But perhaps with their leader gone they would not act. They could not risk that though. And honestly, at the moment, he did not want to think about that. His head was already too full of what he had revealed. Of what he had rewitnessed. He could not make rational decisions at the moment. "Could we.... Talk about this later?" He asked quietly, clearly not up for anything tactical or involving the war.
"Yeah, I got you." Tiras said before pouring himself and Tsukiyomi a glass of sake out of courtesy, drinking it and then heading towards the door. "Don't drink too much, I don't want the moon flying into the monastery by accident or a tsunami making us even more of an island." He commented before leaving the room, heading outside and lighting himself a cigarette, walking back to his own quarters and flicking the butt into the ashtray left outside specifically for him. He coughed out a little, having inhaled an entire cigarette in less than thirty seconds and then walked into the home where he saw Felicia with Rudolf who he narrowed his eyes at, having a little smile on his face. "What are you feeding the boy?" He asked outloud, seeing the boy get bigger time he saw him."

"The same stuff she feeds you!" Rudolf replied, usually being present at Felicia's dinners when Yumi wasn't the one cooking.

"Oh, really Mr. Smartypants?" Tiras asked with his arms crossed, walking over to him and putting his hand on his head, then looking at Felicia. "He adores you." He mouthed to her so he wouldn't hear, making the boy raise an eyebrow at them.
Tsukiyomi picked up the cup as he just stares at the liquid for awhile in silence. And after awhile he could not help but smile ever so lightly. "As if I would drink myself to that point." He said quietly towards himself as he downed the sake, secretly remembering the times that he almost did very long ago. When he and his brother would enjoy eachothers company a bit too much and made it a game, at Susanoo's request, to see who could hold more liquor. He stood up and walks towards his window, looking out to see quite some people still being outside. Talking. Laughing. Probably celebrating their accomplishments today. He saw so much in them. And seeing it made him smile a tad bit more as he simply watched.

-----

Felicia smiled widely as her man entered their house. It was good to see him just as Tiras and not as the god who once again conquered a battle. Even if she was proud of him. She gave him a look that said I know before she walks over and kisses Tiras's cheek. "He needs to eat good if he wants to become a strong boy. And you will be." She says as she hugs the kid as well and gives his head a kiss. The adoration went both ways.
"That I'm sure of, he already looks like he's gonna be taller than his dad." Tiras said before kissing Felicia's cheek and then focusing down onto Rudolf. "Would you like that?"

"Uh, I dunno." Rudolf said before shrugging a bit. "I mean dad's taller than you and you're way stronger, right grandpa?" He asked Tiras.

"Well, that depends on who you ask. Who told you that?" Tiras asked Rudolf as he knelt down, being face to face with him.

"A monastery kid! He said he didn't believe I was your grandson because you were a god and I got so mad I almost punched him." Rudolf admitted while pouting a bit. "But I didn't and then I wondered what that meant. Are you like Tsukiyomi, grandpa?"

"I am but it's hard to explain. For now..ignore that, when you're older you'll understand a lot more. Just know that I'm grandpa and that's all that matters." Tiras spoke out to his grandson while holding a small smile on his face. "Okay Rudy?"

"Yes grandpa." Rudolf said before smiling and then hugging Tiras, closing his eyes while hugging him.

Tiras chuckled out and hugged him back, patting on his back before standing up and looking at Felicia, having complete heart eyes for her. This was their creation, their love that lead to so many lives being made and so many precious memories. He placed his hand on her shoulder, rubbing it a little bit before feeling Rudolf tap his thigh. "Rudolf?"

"Grandpa, mommy told me not to tell dad that I might be having a brother or sister yet because she wanted to surprise him...but...I don't know what that means. I don't have a brother or sister." Rudolf said in a very confused tone of voice, furrowing his brow.

Tiras looked at Felicia with widened eyes, rubbing the back of his head and breathing out a bit. "I'll let grandma explain that one."
Felicia made a small mental note to talk with Rudolf about punching people, just to be certain. Her heart warmed a bit to see her grandson together with Tiras like that. But then her eyes widened and she smiles a bit more as she leans down to look the boy in the face. "It means that soon you will have one. Not yet but soon. And your mommy wants it to be a surprise so you have to be a good boy in keep this a fun little secret for now." She says with a wink before looking up at Tiras, the excitement of another grandchild clear in her smile
"So the stork is coming soon." Rudolf said with a smile, nodding his head in understandance. "I won't tell dad grandma, I promise." He whispered quietly before Hannah came out down the hall tawning, having just woken up from a nap. "Hannah!"

"Nrgh...quiet." Hannah groggily said while rubbing her eyes, being dressed in a little golden silk dress like the princess that she was. "I'm hungry." She grumbled out, stretching a little afterwards and walking to the fridge, opening the fridge and taking an apple out of it, chomping on it all the way to the core and chewing the seeds. Rudolf looked at his grandparents and saw they were staring at each other, slinking away from them to bug his cousin.

"Another grandchild...man I'm getting old." Tiras mentioned quietly, rubbing the back of his head and remembering him meeting Felicia as if it was a life time ago. "You know Felicia...I never asked. What's your middle name?" He asked with a laugh, having a large grin on his face.
Felicia was in bit of a mind daze as well, thinking back to their meeting. So many years. So many things thta had happend in the meantime. Enough to fill multiple lifetimes. She blinked before giggling and shaking her head at his silly question. He was curious about that now? "Well-" She wraps her arms around his neck. "- my middle name starts with a C-" She then kisses his nose and grins "-, the rest you can figure out yourself. I am gonna cook." She says before letting him go and getting some veggies out of the fridge, that being all of the answer she was going to give him.

~~~~~~~~~

It was night time in Vaas Ambris. The castle quiet. Till an unwelcomed guest payed her visit. Or more like finally showed herself. In Yurichi's room, where he had been sleeping, began to appear a purple fog that seemed to be coming out of his body. And when it formed there sat the form of Nirri, sitting next to the man on his bed. "Wakey wake~" She almost sung out before grinning like the minx she was. "Long time no see, Yurichi. And my my how you look good today." She stood, strolling a bit around the room to check it out. "I knew you had some dark streak inside of you but to believe you stole the mercifull killing of me out of Renald's grip AND then used my soul to revive yourself. Not to forget you abandoning your god and family who you loved and worshipped so much before. If you didn't give me the shivers before you really do now." She purred out before opening his clothed, seeing nothing special sadly. "Sorry for not coming out sooner. But I was getting reaaaally bored. Your life now is a bit boring. And you are moody as shit. It was even making me depressed."
"I'm sorry to rain on your parade, little demented voice in my head." Yurichi spoke out before rolling over to his side, attempting to sleep. "I was wondering when you were going to finally come out to see me, Nirri." He said with a tired voice, then rolling over to look at her. "I'm doubting you came out to tell me I look good though, so if you're coming out to make me hurt myself or tell me what I failure I am, I can do that on my own." He grumbled while sitting up and shoving his loose blanket off of himself, staring at the wall and sighing, wishing he could have a good night's rest like he used to. Instead everything felt cold no matter how many blankets he put on or how many logs he put into his fireplace and no matter how long his eyes stayed closed, he could never escape Lucifer's call. "Though I suppose seeing you rather than Lucifer isn't so bad."
Nirri looks over her shoulder at him and pouts a bit. Hey, this was no fun. Though she kinda had the feeling it would have been like this. All his depressed thoughts had been swirling around her head as well since she had been in his. It had been so depressing she actually needed to get out to get a bit of a breather herself. To believe circumstances had broken him so much. "I know you can do that on your own." She says as she walks over and lets herself drop onto the bed next to him. "You have been doing that over and over and over and over again. Almost made me suicidal as well." She groans out. "And I am already dead." But then she suddenly grins as she thinks about his last comment. "Seeing me ain't so bad?" She sat upright, leaning against him now. "See, I knew you kinda missed me as well. Even a small part of you. I wasn't lying when I said you looked good. You really do. More rough. More thrilling. You know, I have been feeling what you have been feeling, hearing your thoughts and wants. And I know you have been a bit frustrated. I have been as well thanks to that." She purrs into his ear.
"Then you have to know I still love Kiyoshi." Yurichi spoke out while getting out of his bed, looking at the dark veins in his hand. "Yet you know I can't go back. You know what I feel; that I won't go back because I am ashamed of what I am." He said as his hand became clawed and dark before turning normal again. "But you know all I am good for is hurting people Nirri, so if that's what you want I won't deny you your needs." He said while finally looking at her, brushing his hair back and grinning. "I know that's what you want."
Nirri pouted again as he got off of the bed and rolls her eyes. Ofcourse. His love. His so selfhating feelings of shame and disgust. Yes she knew all of them. And she knew how deep they ran. She was about to make a snarky comment on that when what he said next surprised her. She had to blink twice to realize what he had been saying. She had been teasing him to just get him fired up again. Make him bark at her because his depressed mood was making her depressed and annoyed as well. She had not been expecting this. A shiver ran down her spine as he looked at her like that, her body remembering what he could make her feel. Oh boy. She was almost humming with excitement. With a grin she stands up and walks up to him, running her hands through his now black hair as she pushes her body against his. "Then get back in bed." She whispers close to his lips. "I'll give you something you want too. I'll make you forget for awhile." Her hands move down from his hair to cup his cheeks before kissing him deeply. A soft moan accidently escaping her lips as she did.

----------

Thuds of footsteps softly ran through the quiet wooden halls of the monastery as Baldrik tried his best to keep as quiet as possible as he knew some children were probably already asleep. He was grinning widely as he reached the door he had been going to. This idea had just popped into his mind and he needed to share. He opened the door without knocking. "Fayline, I have an amazning ide-" He words caught a bit in his throat. He had been expecting Fayline to be sitting there, reading, like she was doing yes. But he had not expected Joseph to be sitting there as well, sipping his wine and looking pissed as hell at the moment. "Oh, normally you are still with Renald... Oh well. I won't take much of your wife's time. Don't mind me." He says with a simple shrugs before walking in and closing the door, not caring about the death glare and sitting down next to Fayline, his grin returning. "What if, and this great idea just popped into my head, we go do something fun. For the whole monastery. Something to take the edge off a bit since everyone has been planning and fighting and gone while missing the wives and girlfriends and children and them worrying. So what if, just for one day and night, we host a Japanese festival. Like they used to. With games, and foods under the sakura trees and fireworks in the end. Won't it be exciting for everyone?" He was rambling so fast in his excitement he took a deep breath afterwards to regain is breath.

Fayline was still a bit stunned at his sudden entrance before his idea began to sink in. It actually wasn't that bad of an idea at all. It would be so fun for the kids as well. It felt like no one truly had time anymore to enjoy eachothers company. Now she was getting excited as well. "It does sound great."

Baldrik grins even more to see her on board as he grabs her hands, his eyes almost sparkling. "Doesn't it?! We should do it very traditional with the woman in kimono and men in yukata. It will be even fun for you girls to pretty yourself up while the man set up everything else. Oh! And there should be music and dancing all night long. I could play as well! We should spread the idea around. Come on." He moves her hands which he was still holding up and down like an excited little kid, making Fayline's giggle. "Shall we shall we shall we shall we?"

Fayline shakes her head a bit as she tries to keep in her laughter. "Will you calm down atleast first?" She asks, thinking he was acting ridiculously funny. The theaterical man as he always was.
Yurichi placed his hand up on Nirri's cheek and kissed her back, running his other hand down her side. He moved his hand gently, sliding her clothing down and then his own which was only underwear. "We're not gonna need the bed." He whispered out, feeling his body get warm while he put his other hand down onto her thigh. He then picked her up, holding Nirri up with ease. He leaned down and began sucking on her neck, even biting down a bit while pressing his body and grinding close onto hers.

-----------

"No...No dancing with my wife!" Joseph hissed out from his wine glass, looking up and narrowing his eyes at the young vampire. "But yes to this..festival. It sounds like a good idea..like a chance for me to see Fayline in a kimono." He spoke out while standing up and stretching, letting his large wings out before he rubbed his bare chest, looking as if he hadn't woken up all that long ago. "I bet Eadlyn would love this idea." He said to Fayline, protectively walking over to her and putting an arm around her.
Nirri shivered again as he kissed her back and as she felt his hands go over her body. Still she could not believe he was actually doing this. Well, part of her could. And that part was very excited and thrilled for this. She gasped a bit as he suddenly picked her up before biting her lip and moaning softly as she felt his lips on her neck. Oh boy. If this wasn't getting her hot she didn't know what would. It felt like he was teasing her as well, kissing and grinding but only doing that. She moves his head up and kisses him again. "Don't wait much longer. I want you inside me." Only perhaps a tad bit desperate for it.

----------

Baldrik immidiatly let go of Fayline's hands and held them up in surrender so the grouchy older vamp would not pounce on him. He did not want that to happen again. Even if he did accidently sometimes lures it out a bit by hanging out with Fayline too often. Not on purpose! He likes her company. That vamp was just too over protective. Like he proves once again now. "I said music and dancing with me playing music. Not dancing with your wife all night long." He says thought he did not add the thought he would like a dance.

Fayline smiles up at her husband before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Yes she really would. Just like our little granddaughter would love the fireworks. And the sweets." She was really getting excited for this as well.

"Then it's settled. I'll run this by Tsukiyomi and Hideaki to see what they think and then we'll start organizing. I could use some help though..." Baldrik says, pondering who more he should ask. "You would be great help since you are very good at setting things up. Annelise has great taste in foods and knows something about Japanese treats. Lizana is an animal at organizing stuff. I'll need her too. Oh, and Elvyne has a great eye for details and beautifull stuff, she can help decorate."

Fayline listens to whom he was all planning to ask. "Uhhm.... Are you planning on turning the whole male population of the monastery against you?" She asks with a bit of troubled grin. She can already imagine Jyran, Seth and Adelger not being that happy that the flirtatious vamp was getting so close to them. Just like Joseph.

Baldrik blink twice. "What do you mean?" He did not see any harm in it at all. He just got along with the woman very well. It was in his nature. No harm done right?
"You don't like the wait?" Yurichi asked jokingly, being right up against her as he said that. He gripped firmly onto her rear, pulling her down onto his member and pushing himself inside, barely feeling himself in her warm body and instead feeling even more like a hungry wolf. He began to pull her her down and thrust at the same time, pulling back and letting her hold onto him so she wouldn't fall, giving him all the control. "I know you thought you didn't see nothing special; are you ready to eat your own words Nirri?" He asked while slowly moving his hips back and forth, going in and out slowly just to prolong her torment and for his own pleasure, having a sick grin on his face while doing so.

-----------

"Well you do know that King Adelger- I mean Adelger, Seth and your brother are all very...crazy, I mean even more so than me. Something tells me.." Joseph crossed his arms and scratched the back of his head, whistling out. "All I'm saying is be careful Baldrik, that's all. I'm just saying, look at what happened to Venus because she annoyed Adelger. He cut her in half with a greatsword, and it that's not enough reason to make you want to be careful than I do not know what is."

"Hey guys, I made a little too many pancakes this morning and-" Takao blinked, looking down at Baldrik who was directly underneath his chin. "-......." Takao looked at Fayline as if asking for help, feeling the intensely awkward mood in the air. "Is it a good time or?...maybe I came come back later." Takao said while holding onto a plate of hot pancakes, wearing white oven mitts with little heart designs on them.

"No, no. It's fine Takao, just set them on the table or something I'm sure I'll eat them." Joseph said while looking over at Takao.

"...I mean are you sure? I can just always feed them to Bertholdt-"

"No seriously, it's fine."

"Alrightttttt." Takao said while walking over to the table and setting down the pancakes, looking over at everyone after. "So...I heard you said something about Kaiya enjoying something?" He asked Fayline with a smile.
"Did I ever liked the wait?" Nirri asks in return with a wide grin though it quickly dissapeared as he pushed himself in, making her grip his shoulders tighter as she moans. It felt so good to have him inside of her again. And the look he was giving her, so lustfull and sinfull, made it all the better. God how badly she wanted to pin him down and ride him. Or for him to pin her down and take her like the animal he could be. "Go ahead." She said as she kisses him fiercely, showing how much she was craving for it.

-------

Baldrik thought about it for a second. Would they really get that mad? I mean, he would just be asking the girls to organize some stuff with him. It's not like he would be asking them to lay in bed with him. God, people with wives or girlfriends were just so overprotective. He folds his arms as the giant walks in, making him look up before taking a small step back, feeling the awkwardness from the man.

Fayline smile gently at Takao. He was so kind. "Thank you. Well, Baldrik had the amazing idea of organizing a Japanese festival here at the monastery." Baldrik grins proudly and nods. "Just for the fun of it."
"You did when it came to how long you wanted to stop tormenting me." Yurichi whispered into her ear as he took the time to have a couple long and slow strokes. When given the go ahead he pulled out, giving her a small break as he walked them to the bed and put Nirri onto her back, holding onto her thighs and bringing her in close while putting himself inside her again, using the hold of her legs to balance himself as he began to really pound her, making his solid oak bed creak loudly.

----------

"Oh, that would be awesome." Takao said with a bit of a smile. Under all his muscle, height and scars he was as gentle as his mother in law in many ways. "I can help you know, I'll tell you that while nothing can compare to Eadlyn or Fayline's cooking, I can cook whale pretty good."

"What about my escargot?" Joseph asked with his arms crossed, seeming to nearly pout. "Quoi?"

"Maybe we can have a multi-cultural festival some other time but this one is Japanese so we need Japanese food." Takao said before his stomach, which was starting to get larger as a result of him being a house dad, began to growl. "Bal...drik?" He said while questioning his name. "Let me help, I need to get of my home for once."
Nirri'a body was humming in want and anticipation as he kept tormenting her with those slow moves. She almost growled a bit as he pulled out but quickly realized where he was moving them. When he really started to pound into her she gripped the bedsheets as her senses got on high alert very quickly, making her body burn up and her mouth release moans she could not keep in. In some way she was lucky the bed was still louder than her at the moment.

------

Baldrik could not help but chuckle at the French vamp's dissapointed face. "You and those gross things." He mumbles out quietly with a bit of a grin though his eyebrow twitched a bit as Takao spoke out his name like that. What was wrong with it? It was a normal old German name and he was proud of it. "Very well. I'll go run this by Tsukiyomi then though i doubt he would say no and then we can go start preparing." He says with a wide grin.
Yurichi breathed out, gripping hard onto her and making sure that she felt every pound coming from him. He took one hand off her thigh, reaching over and grabbing her throat as he continued on; smirking at her and grunt while looking into her eyes, his animal eyes looking just like hers now and he kept his grip right on her neck, doing the things now he had always wanted to do in the bed before but not having been experienced enough to do.

------------

Takao looked at Baldrik, wondering why his eyebrow twitched. "Alright." Takao said while looking at his heart mittens, debating on whether or not to take them off but then deciding just to keep them on because Eadlyn had given them to him and he liked them. "Let's go." Takao spoke out while going out the door, waiting until Baldrik was out and following behind him, yawning afterwards. "So I hear you're like..a distant relative of my wife's? Something like...a great great cousin?" He asked in confusion, finding vampire bloodlines to be more jumbled than a ball of yarn.
Nirri had her eyes closed so when she felt his hand wrap around her neck she was a bit taken back. She gasped a bit and grabbed his wrist as her eyes shot open. But when she saw the look in his eyes she relaxed again. Oh. This was new. And she really liked it. Really liked his roughness. She grins in return as she tilts her head a bit back, giving him a better grip on her neck as she reveled in this new feeling. She was completely submissive to him, letting him do whatever he wanted.

--------

Baldrik rubs the back of his head at the question, actually trying to find a way to explain it without making it confusing for himself as well. "Yeah. I guess something like that. I honestly lose track as well to how our bloodlines run. All I do know is that we indeed are family one way or another. So we are family as well." He says with a bit of a grin, wanting to comment on the mittens but deciding not to since the man was a head taller than him. They arrived at the god's door. He knocked politely and waited for an answer before they walked in. He bowed to the god who was sitting at his table enjoying a cup of morning tea.

"Surprising to see you both this early in the morning. What do you wish to know?" Tsukiyomi asks as he montions to the seats infront of them, inviting them to sit down. "Tea?"

"No thank you. I am not that fond of tea." Baldrik says a bit apologetically before he sat down with Takao. "Actually, I had an idea. We have been so buzy and focused on the war, which is ofcourse good, that I felt like the whole monastery could use a breather. So I was thinking of organizing a festival here at the monastery. I will take care of everything and I know some people who could help set this up. It's truly just for fun and for everyone to relax a bit."

Tsukiyomi thought about it, being surprised that this was what they had wanted to ask. He had expected something about strategics or something in that direction. But that actually proved that they were all so focused on it that it was all they could think about. He smiles kindly. "My permission you have." It sounded good and it would be the first time he would first handed experience something like this as well.
Yurichi couldn't contain it as he let out a little demented chuckle, holding his head back a bit and biting his lip while still going at it, holding on still but barely. He then moved his head forward, letting go of her throat and instead moving his hands to right above her shoulders, holding on tight as he began to give her some long and hard strokes while finishing inside her, making sure it was going to go as deep as it was going to go; pulling out afterwards and instead of collapsing from the pleasure just getting up and laying right next to her, seeming to have more vitality than he could have ever dreamed of. "What the hell even is our..relationship if that's what you'd even call it?" He asked out loud, laughing a bit for the first time since he even turned.

------------

"Arigato gozaimasu." Takao simply said about the tea, not having interacted with the god much. He grabbed the tea cup and put it to his lips, sipping it and just sitting there quietly. "I was thinking you know, if you don't mind me saying this, that perhaps we could make this an annual thing." Takao voiced out, looking up from his reflection in the tea cup. "Holiday's are good and they motivate people as well as give people something to look forward to." He spoke out to Tsukiyomi respectfully in his deep accented voice, smiling afterwards. "Just a thought."
Nirri felt her own climax building up rapidly as well. God, she hadn't even realised how much her body had been craving for this. To feel him inside of her again. To see him go wild and pound into her. Her whole body tensed and she arched her back as she came hard as well. She was panting a bit, silently enjoying the afterglow as he suddenly asked that question, even hearing him laugh. That has been awhile. And for a moment it just felt like how they used to be. Before he left. Before he fell in love with someone else. She turns her head towards him before moving to lay on her side, her hand supporting her head as she looks down at him. ".... I don't even know."

----------

Tsukiyomi smiled a bit more at that idea. Also the image of being here for many more years, celebrating this day with them, was a thought that warmed his heart. In that picture everyone would sitll be alive and well and they all would travel once a year from wherever they would be living then to here, to celebrate with eachother. "Let us do that."

Baldrik smiles more before standing up. "Well we have some organizing then to do. It'll be all done around five. That is a promise." He said, making this a challenge for himself as well. And so it started. Half an hour later he had his small team working to make this happen. People were working to set the stands and games up. Decorations were being ordered and made. Special tailors came with alot of different traditional clothings to make this as authentic as possible and to make the woman as pretty as they deserved to be. Foods were being cooked. Sake was delivered. Even Tsukiyomi managed to make the scene prettier by making the sakura trees bloom in the garden where it was all being set up. Excitement was beginning to fill the monastery as everyone was getting ready.
For a moment Yurichi seemed sad, remembering life before the war that he had still never left. He traveled back to the war for that moment, remembering the intense fighting on the bank of the Jinhian river. Bodies floating down; the whole river of horrors being so full of Adalian's and French soldiers that he was able to walk across it without a second thought. He left his thoughts, seeming sad once more before looking at Nirri with the same expression. "I'm sorry." Was all he said while moving his hand and looking at her, not really specifying on any one thing that he had done but for everything that had happened. "And I'm glad you're here."

------------

Mei came from her room and to her mothers kitchen, wondering why she was cooking when it wasn't even close to dinner time. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, wondering where everyone was. "What's this?"

"Oh, just a little something for something going on tonight." Mina said while being focused, having a smile on her face. "Don't mind me, I think Fillian is outside." She spoke out while cooking food for the festival.

"Okay mom, wo ai ni." Mei said while going to the door, placing her hand on the frame and looking at her.

"Wo ye ai ni." Mina said in response, looking up at her daughter with her smile before quickly looking back at her cooking.

Mei walked out of her home, widening her eyes as she saw the monastery be lit up with decorations and the blossoms bloomed. She curiously walked around, wondering what in the world was happening here. With a smile she reached up to a tree and picked a blossom off, putting it in her ear and sighing out, not having seen a place so happy in so long. She then noticed Fillian helping set up, giving her the opportunity to walk to him and poke him in the side to get his attention. "Hey, what's going on?" Mei asked, looking as if she had just woken up.
Nirri truly did not know what to say or how to even react. She had hated him. Hated him so much. Torn herself up over him and let herself fall so deeply back into what she used to be because of him. Hurted Renald because of him. And he.... She crawled closer to him, moving his head to lean against her chest as she cradled him, running her fingers through his hair as she nuzzled her nose in it. "I'm here...." She said quietly to the broken man in her arms. More broken than she could have ever imagined.

------

Fillian had heard someone approaching but only noticed it was Mei when she poked him. He puts the hamer he had been using to make the wooden stand down as he turns to face her, a small smile on his face. "A festival. Apparently someone had the idea that a festival would be fun to do. So I was forced to help way too early in the morning." He kinda complained but not really. This work was worth it as he felt the atmosphere being so positive and happy. "You have never experienced a Japanese festival now have you?"
"I know." Yurichi said quietly, letting himself finally cry with Nirri. He laid his head against her, shaking like a child that had been beaten. "I don't know anything anymore and I'm more scared than..i've ever been in my life." He admitted out softly, finally letting out what was hurting. "Does the call at night get any easier to hear?" He asked while stopping his shaking, holding his knees a bit as he tried to find out if he'd ever sleep good again.

----------

"I mean...you've been around my whole life. If I was to have gone to one you would have known." Mei said with a bit of a smile, taking his hammer and kneeling down to finish the stand up quickly. She then finished, getting up and turning around, brushing her shoulder length red hair out of her face. "It seems fun though, but I do hear that people usually go with someone they treasured; like...loved ones, or special special people." She said while holding her hands behind her back. "Have anyone special special going with you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, not knowing if he was gonna go with Dequan or with Jydrik and Annelise.
Nirri held him tighter as he finally let out his feelings. His fears. His pain. His tears. "I know." She said softly as she leans down and leans her forhead against his, wiping the tears away from his cheeks. He was so strong and vulnerable at the same time. She had been planning on making him miserable, teasing and tormenting him like how she used to. Just to make him hurt because she was still hurt herself. But seeing him like this how could she. Hidden away by his rage and pain it was, but she had always still loved him. Still did. Nomatter the betrayel and hurt. "It does. It calls through your whole body. You just need to find the rythm in it. Let your body and mind sway with it. It'll lul you asleep then. Like a lullaby."

-----------

Fillian chuckles, her comment being quite true at that though he was just trying to make conversation. He was about to say she did not needed to help out but she was already finished with it, making him smile a bit as he looks at her. He was glad her hair had been growing back. Even if it wasn't like her long hair, the short hair did suit her as well. He was tempted to brush it as well. At her question he groans. "Don't say it like that. It makes it sound weird since Dequan asked me to go together." It was no surprise, he and Dequan still did everything together like brothers. He did not even realize for a second what she was aiming at.
"I'll try, but Lucifer going insane is making is hard." Yurichi chuckled out a bit, trying to laugh his way though the discomfort the call was giving him. "I'll...try though. It'll be easier with someone next to me though." He admitted, not even being able to think about his family. In his mind, to them he was dead like he wished he had been and that was enough to give him some kind of peace. He hoped they would move on, that Kiyoshi would find someone else because the man she married was gone and that his daughter would be able to grow up happy..without him to hurt them. He looked at Nirri, knowing that she knew the thoughts he had before looking at the wall so she maybe wouldn't talk about that, unable to find the willpower to really talk about that aspect of his pain.

---------------

"I mean I was asking about dates. You know, the things couples go on." Mei said with a little laugh, finding herself amused at his cute obliviousness once more. "Dequan needs to go out and get a girlfriend anyways Fillian, he can do so much better than his ex. Let him go off and do his thing and go with me maybe?" She asked before raising her eyebrows and stretching her mouth, feeling quite awkward. "So maybe I can be your special special friend?"
Nirri could not help but smile a tad bit though it quickly dissapeared again as his thoughts ran through her mind as well. They were connected like that now. And she noticed he did not always liked it. She could understand. She has seen enough of his thoughts already. She gently puts a hand on his cheek and moves his head to look back at her while she began to build up a mental blockage between the two of them. It'll take some energy to keep it up but it'll give him the privacy to be alone with his thoughts. They were conncencted but they did not need to be all the time. "I'll be here. I'll ease it for you. Like I used to do." She says as she rubs his temples, commenting back to the time when he was in training and she would take his nightmares away.

----------

Fillian blinked twice, feelings his cheeks heat up a bit in embarresment as he had not realized where she had been hinting to. And now she was very blunt and direct about it. "Uhm.... Well..." Why did he always feel so nerveus when this woman started about stuff like this. He rubs the back of his neck, looking to the side as his oh so gentle mind flashes the scene of them kissing on the battlefield infront of him. A scene he thought back to quite often. "Al...right..." He mumbles a bit, still not looking at her.
"I know.." Yurichi spoke out quietly, finally reaching his arms out and holding Nirri. He thought back to when he was younger and when he was training with her, finding it to be some of the most peaceful time periods of his life. "I remember how scrawny I was back then." He said with a smile, rubbing his hand on her. "How pissed I was that everyone was taller and bigger than me...how powerless I was." Yurichi whispered out quietly now, lamenting internally on what he was now. "And now I think back on..just how much I wish I could have that again. That life.." He whispered once more, then shaking his head. "I'm rambling like always." Yurichi said simply before looking up at Nirri and giving her a little kiss. He was thinking about her now and how beautiful she looked when lying there like that, making him smile as he realized she would know he was thinking that now.

-----------

"Okay, sweet." Mei said with a smile, seeming very happy about his answer. "I'm gonna go get ready, okay? Just keep doing what you're doing and don't think too much about it." She spoke out with a little giggle, knowing how he often over thought. She then walked away, going to Yumi and Virgil's home and knocking on the door. Just through being neighbors she had met Yumi and even helped with a little gardening side project when Mei wasn't helping surrounding villages, and along with Yumi being a fellow Oriental who wasn't plagued with depression or a host of other problems people at the monastery had, she began to see her as a friend. When the door opened she scratched the back of her head, seeming to be finding what she was asking. "So theoretically I might be going on a date tonight, how do I get ready?"
Nirri felt her heart beat a bit faster as he pulled her closer. She remembered those times as well. How much she thought he would not make it but how he proved her otherwise so many times. How he showed her how strong he truly was. Inside and later outside as well. When he said he wanted that back she wondered if he meant her as well. That soft kiss he gave her made her heart pound faster than everything they have just done. "I missed your rambling...." she admits softly. "I missed you...." tears welled up in her eyes. She didnt want to cry. But she had missed him so much. Them being together like this how they used to be. Seeing him smile at her like that, with that look in his eyes. She didnt need to be in his mind to know his thoughts right now. She closed her eyes tightly as she puts her forhead against his bare chest. Hearing his heart beat.

-------

Yumi smiled widely at what Mei said. She had heard of the festival being set up and she had hoped that Mei would indeed find the guts to ask Fillian to it since the man would not do it himself obviously. "That is great!" She says as she claps her hands together. She takes Mei's hand and pulls her in. "Lets get you all pampered up. We'll find you the nicest kimono and I'll see what I can do with your hair. Or else we'll ask my mother in law to help with that. So you asked Fillian I assume?"
"Don't cry for me Nirri." Yurichi whispered out softly, reaching up and wiping the tears out of her eyes. When he saw her put her ear to his scarred chest he had now tears coming out of his own eyes, hearing his slow heartbeat; the heart that was pumping that cursed demon blood through his veins. "Is..it different?" He asked as the tears fell down onto her head, making him look a bit to the side so she wouldn't have to see his crying.

----------

"Oh yeah, he didn't even know what I was asking until I straight up said it." Mei while walking in, seeing Virgil babying his sword while Rudolf watching. "Hi Virgil."

"What's up." Virgil said as he applied a whetstone to his sword, having a small smile on his face. He was glad to see Yumi with another girl as she usually didn't go outside his or her family's social circle very much.

"The ceiling." Mei said with a little giggle, prompting a small sigh from Virgil who looked at Yumi with a smile afterwards. As the two then walked to the bathroom to figure out something to do with her hair she let out a little 'psst' to get Yumi's attention. "So did you manage to convince him to shave off his massive beard or was that your mother in law who did that? Because I don't think I've ever seen him completely shaven."
Nirri smiled a tad bit. He was the only one she would cry for. He couldn't ask her not to. She didn't needed to think about his question. "No... It's the same as I remember. Strong and steady. Calming. To me atleast." She looks up at him, seeing him turned away from her once again. "Don't do that." She gently puts a hand on his cheek to make him look at her. "Don't turn your face away from me. No hiding. No running." And without realizing it herself her skin began to regain a sun kissed colour as her hair slowly turned blonde. Her eyes now less dull and more alive as she looks into his. "Alright?..."

-----------

Yumi giggled at Mei's silly comment before guiding her to the bathroom, making her sit down as she runs her hands through the short red hair. There won't be much she could do with it. Perhaps some pretty braids and flowers but it was not enough to tie up in a knot or such. "His mother for sure. I never thought I would see that again either." She says with a chuckle. "Though I do not mind. He is handsome either way. For tonight I am glad he did." She glances to check if the door was closed before leaning in close to Mei's ear. "I think about telling him I am pregnant at the festival tonight."
Yurichi looked into her eyes, his blood red eyes looking into her purple eyes; his soul nearly screaming to make the pain from his own corruption inside. "I'm glad that has not changed..you or my heart beat." He said quietly, wondering why he was like this. "But you're right, I really shouldn't do that. It didn't work all that well last time." He admitted while looking at her. "It's just...for me anyways, it's so hard facing what has happened to me. I never thought in a million years i'd be a demon with no direction in life other than a nagging inside to kill the demon that did this to me. Kelder." He said with his sharp teeth gritted, seeming to have his raging spirit flare up with the mention of the name before breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth, returning his teeth to normal. "But that's always my problem; a lot of running with no solutions. The yakuza, the military, the monastery and now here. It's always a mission to focus myself away from what is bothering me; believing so hard that if I fight for something and run away from the problem, it'll all be okay..and at some point I can't run anymore."

-----------

"Oh man, that's exciting!" Mei whispered yelled, nearly jumping up. "Oh I'm so excited for you Yumi, I know you've been waiting for the perfect time to tell him." She said with a smile, just beaming with happiness for her friend. "And I was thinking of maybe asking Fillian the question tonight. What a coincidence huh?"

"You know Rudolf, girl's are weird." Virgil said while oiling up his blade so it'd be easier to draw.

"What do you mean papa?" Rudolf asked while holding the scabbard of his fathers sword.

"They think they need to dress up all pretty for something like this, but truth it that honestly they are so beautiful it doesn't even matter." Virgil spoke out with a smile. "It's all just excuses so they can gossip and do girl things and while there's nothing wrong with it, you shouldn't try to understand it."

"You're confusing me." Rudolf said while pointing his eyebrows down. "Didn't you just..try to make me understand it?"

"See. It's confusing son." Virgil said with a little smile, ruffling his sons hair with one hand afterwards.
Nirri gently reached out to stroke his cheek, just to touch him and soothe him a bit as she listened. Trying to understand him more. Because that is what he needed, what he thought she could not give him before. Someone to understand. To have him accepted unconditionally. "Then that is the first thing we'll focus on since he is the thing that is bothering you the most at the moment. After that.... We'll see." Yes she said we. She would stand next to him as he went down this road. She kept caressing his cheek though then she grins and chuckles. "My lord Yurichi, I was planning on nagging the crap out of you. What are you doing to me?" She asks, as she rubs her nose against his, trying to lighten the mood slightly.

-------

Yumi laughed and tried to shush the way to loud excited woman, though deep inside she was feeling just as excited. She wondered how he was going to react. Well, obviously good, but she could not wait to see the look on his face. She could hardly wait for tonight. "It'll be the perfect timing for that as well. Though you do have to ask him very directly. He might not even notice it otherwise." She says with a chuckle.
Yurichi truly felt his heart touched, bringing a smile to his face as he felt a bit of warmth in his body. "Same thing I always did I guess." He said with his smile, showing all his brightly and pearly teeth to her. "What are you doing to me? I never thought I'd be doing any of the things we've done that last..." He looked outside, seeing that it was nearly noon from the height of the sun. "Holy shit I skipped breakfast." He said before licking her nose to keep the mood light.

--------

"I might have to have an airplane spell it out for him in the sky. Or a god. Hmm." Mei said to herself while putting her hand on her chin, having a big grin before looking in the mirror, pulling the cherry blossom out from her hair. "Okay, well I think maybe a little braid or something and a red kimono would look cute, don't you think?" She asked while putting her hands on her hips, wondering what exactly would look good. "God I have to look perfect tonight. Makeup? Maybe?" She asked, seeming to be having a billion thoughts. "Dammit. Fillian probably wouldn't want me to be stressing over this."
Nirri truly did not want to think back to what had happend at the monastery. Or what had happend afterwards. In her demonic lifetime without regrets, that was the only thing she ever did regret. That and not being there for Yurichi more when he had needed her so badly. When he suddenly licked her nose she was pulled out of those thoughts as she lets out and Eww and rubs her nose clean. Though she was still smiling. "You dog." She says with a chuckles before slapping his chest a bit, after that putting her hand on his chest. "Perhaps you should get something to eat. Your body still needs it."

-------------

Yumi could already see Mei asking one of the two gods to actually help her out with that. And they probably even would. "Red has always been your best colour." She agree before grinning as she began to make some small braids at the back of her head. "And perhaps he wouldn't want it, but he can not expect from a woman to be not fussing about clothes and make up when trying to impress a guy. Especially one like that. Fillian really is a catch."
"That you're right about." Yurichi said before looking at her hand and putting his hand above hers, closing his eyes and sighing out a bit before getting up and spanking her rear. "I need some more fuel in my tank." He said while getting dressed, still wearing that outfit similar to the one he had worn when he had died and came back. "So are you coming?" He asked with a yawn, tightening his belt. "I doubt Remi is going to really care considering you know...you're part of me now."

----------

"Oh yeah, I mean even back through like Zhang history everyone has always worn red; it's meant to be." Mei said with a smile as her hair braided, feeling as if she really had a friend now in her life. "Oh he is. He is.." She sighed out. "You're lucky though. Your man I mean..he's strong, he's handsome and he's obsessed about you. The last part is really what gets me; you're so...lucky. I mean sure, I don't know all the details but it sounds romantic as hell Yumi."
Nirri felt her heart beat a tad bit faster as he puts his hand over hers. She smiles softly but then yelps as he suddenly spanks her. And she was about to scold him for doing that but honestly, it just made her want to cry. In a good way. "I am...." Her smile turned into a wide grin as she suddenly jumped up and almost tackled him down in a tight hug. She took a deep breath before letting him go, putting her hands on her hips. "Considering I'll be meeting a Queen-" Purple mist swirled around her and when it dissapeared she was fully dressed. Her skin and hair demonlike again, no one would see otherwise but him, but her clothings were the thing that stood out. It was a shimmering emerald curve hugging dress. The one she wore when they had went out dinner with the elite team so long ago. The night they first kissed. She struts to the door and opens it. "You coming?" She says, looking over her shoulder with a sultry grin.

-----------

Yumi could not help but smile a bit more to see this young girl so smitten. She wishes it worked out for them. Though she paused a bit as she called her story romantic. "He truly is an amazing man indeed. And I am very lucky to have him. Though when we add the details it didn't really start off that romantic and well.... " The ghould invasion. Them being on opposite sides. Her not wanting to even talk to him, making him hurt so badly. Yes, their story was not without bumps. "But let's keep that story for later, alright? It is not a story for tonight."
And as the day went on and it fell to dusk, the festival began with the gates of the monastery opening and pilgrims from the villages that had sprouted around the mountain. Tiras was the first to come out, wearing a blue yukata and holding a cigarette out of his mouth while holding his grand daughter Hannah's hand who was dressed up in a little blue kimono that matched his. He walked out to meet with Felicia, Virgil, Rudolf and Yumi and took his cigarette out from his mouth, flicking the ashes. "Virgil Virgil Virgil, I knew you had a face somewhere underneath that bush."

Virgil wearing a white yukata and having his chest length hair tied back into several braids began to chuckle a bit at his fathers comment, shaking his head a bit. "Father father father, I knew that you could wear something other that your TMEA jumpsuit and a holster."

"I still have a holster buddy." Tiras said while opening his yukata a bit, showing he had a dual shoulder holster that fit both his pistols perfectly while being concealed underneath his yukata.

"What do you even have those for? Ghosts?" Virgil asked with a laugh, finding it funny more than anything else.

"And for jokers." Tiras commented with a smirk then looking at Felicia, looking her up and down and slowly undressing her in his mind. "Ignoring our brat, you look quite gorgeous Miss Felicia."

"Yeah!" Hannah said with a bit of gusto, looking up at her. "What grandpa said." She said with her own smile, having had her hair done to be just like Felicia's.

~~~~~~~~~

"What is this sash for?" Joseph asked Fayline, finding the damn thing so tight that he felt like his wine gut was going to pop out one of the ends. "I feel like I'm going to explode." He commented while jiggling it, finally figuring out a way to loosen it but then opening his yukata a bit. "Oh." He grumbled out, realizing it was the only thing keeping his robe closed. "Man, I wish I could just wear a black suit and headchief, maybe with a knotted scarf." He sighed out, tightening his yukata once more. "You make it look so easy mon amour."

~~~~~~~~~

Mei walked away from Yumi, finding her way to her home where Mina was dressed in a kimono and standing next to her son who's arm she was holding onto, not seeming to want to let go. "Nice to see you found a date mom."

"Right? Dequan isn't old enough to be having girlfriends anyways so..mommy will have to do." Mina said with a smile, looking at her son and internally sighing, seeing so much of the mans father in him. She then looked back in the house to hear shuffling, seeing Lanying who was all dressed up too on Dequan's shoulder's. "Dequan, isn't one daughter enough?" She said jokingly, teasing the boy.

"Mommm." Mei groaned out, hating when she teased him like that because that was her job. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" Mina asked innocently.

"THAT." Mei spoke out with narrowed eyes, crossing her arms while trying to suppress a smile.