jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I've known her over ten years now, longer than a lot of the others. I think I have a really good chance." Cynfael said as he stuck his hand in the pocket of his robe. "I met her while scavenging through an old building for supplies. I accidentally scared her and almost got stabbed." He said with a chuckle. "I had a talk with Rudolf and Evan after and well....I just stuck around. They're the only family I really got, you know?" He said before smiling. "I'm not sure what I'd do without them all. Even Lee..ugh Lee." Cynfael grumbled as he walked with Baldrik back to his quarters. Cynfael turned and looked at Baldrik, stopping at the door. "So what are you thinking of doing the rest of today?"
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Baldrik smile dissapears a bit at his words. The only family I got. For some reason he could not help feel guilty. Logical since he had been responsible. He takes his arm off of Cynfael's shoulders as he rubs his neck. "Yeah...." he sighs a bit. "I... Guess I should apologize. I know it sounds weird coming out of the mouth of the man who wanted and succeeded to kill your father but it was never my intention to.... In my mind it was an eye for an eye. But seeing you here and hearing your story made me realize I may have taken more than an eye.... I am not an evil heartless man. Even if I perhaps am in your mind for taking away your father.... So I guess that I am in some way but.... It was never my intention to.... I am just sorry alright." He was rrally struggling with his words, not looking him in the eye.
"...It's okay." Cynfael said before hugging Baldrik. "It takes more strength to forgive than it does to hate, Baldrik. I forgive you." He whispered as he closed his eyes. "The man that killed my parents isn't standing before me; he's dead. The one in front of me? Sure, he may have knocked out my mother I never knew and my sister but YOU haven't hurt anyone. The point I'm trying to make is... you're innocent and on a different course now. Besides, I know the anger you felt very well." Cynfael admitted as he forced Baldrik to look into his eyes; the same eyes Joseph, Eadlyn, Fayline, Cyran, Catriona and Jyran had. The eyes of the royal vampire. "I thought I'd never see you not being a cocky ass. I'm kinda missing it now." He said with a chuckle while letting go.
Baldrik's eyes widened as Cynfael suddenly hugged him. He had been expecting alot of things but not this. He was so stunned he did not even hug back. He did look back though. Into eyes he knew so well. He was quiet for a few seconden before chuckling a bit and shaking his head in disbelief. "Innocent is a big word to describe me as.... But thank you." He says quietly before he grinned again. "You miss it? Dawww, i knew u liked me. I mean, what's not to like?" He says a bit exagerated. "And by the way, i have rights to be cocky. Did i not help you to get closer to your girl?"
"Innocent in the sense of my family, I'm pretty sure I have an idea of the other stuff you've done." Cynfael said as he rolled his eyes before groaning. "There it is; the Baldrik I know. I knew you couldn't hold it back for long." He said with a chuckle before shaking his head. "No, it just means I'm a bit less grouchy and formal towards you, that is all." He said while crossing his arms. "I have a bigger problem now. I need to figure out a way to hook Aurelie's brother up with this demon girl named Sauri Devonshire. You know, the daughter of the prince of Hell you and your dad killed in their timeline. The only problem in that situation is for one her brother is incredibly protective, for two I'm not actually close with him like, at all. For three, I have a feeling they're not going to like you much. And uh....your life is kind of dependent on him getting that girl and something tells me Rudolf would actually break mine and your neck both if he doesn't. He may be nice now but something tells me he's just waiting for a chance to catch you slipping up and when he does even I know I don't have enough strength to stop him; I've seen him fight legions."
Baldrik grins widely. Oh, he had no idea what all he has done. It was not meant for the innocent vamp's ears. "Yeah, you like me." He repeats before he groans a bit. Great. A demoness who was probably out for his head too. He could help Cynfael with his girl but Rudolf and this woman? He didnt think so. If neither liked him, which was quite logical, he had no chance of helping them with something like this. "This will be entirely on you man. I am sure I am not even going to get close to either judging by the situation. And as I love my neck, you have to make your bluff come true."
"Yeah well... fuck." Cynfael grumbled out. "This is going to be a pain in the ass. Meathead understands three things and only three. Ale, women and family and there isn't enough ale or Aurelie's in the world that is gonna make him change his mind on this." Cynfael grumbled out while inviting himself into Baldrik's room. "Huh, it's clean in here....I think I'm gonna stay in here." Cynfael said as he took off his beaten old leather boots.
"Well, you are kinda like family to him too I guess so perhaps he wont snap your neck then. Mine is still on the line though...." Baldrik grumbles out as they arrive in his room. His eyes widen a bit at Cynfael's decisionm "huh, wait what?" He was going to stay in this room? He pinches the bridge on his nose. "We have literrly just moved in here so all the rooms are just as clean. Isn't this just so you can keep an eye on me?"
"Kinda, also I don't want to be around Rudolf for a bit." Cynfael admitted while taking the couch. "Plus you're family whether you remember that or not, cousin. I always wanted to know someone from my blood." He said as he flashed a smile at Baldrik. "Also I was curious about those poisons and other alchemy things you can do. I was the medic for my group so it could be useful he said with a shrug. "Come now, you know you like me too."
Baldrik opened his mouth to protest but then sighs as he sits down on the bed. He guessed this was something he could not get out of. But perhaps it wont be as bad as he thought. At his last remark though he chuckles. "Now look who's getting cocky." He says with a grin. "Well, since this was originally my room I'll make a few rules then. The bed is mine. You only get it when you come in with Aurelie. Also when I bring in an other girl you dont have the rights to complain. You clean all your own stuff up. And the second you start snoring I'll trow you out. Deal, cousin?"
"Deal, cousin." Cynfael said as he grinned and pulled a lever on the couch that flung the cushions and himself off of it a couple feet in the air and deployed out a bed. Cynfael landed on his ass, groaning deeply as he shook his head. "Damn Egyptian traps." He grumbled out as he stood up, laughing as he realized that the bed from the couch was bigger than the actual bed in the room. "Well since the bed is yours..." He said with a grin as he picked up the couch cushions and threw them on as pillows. "You can have it. And what stuff do I have to clean up? I'm not messy unlike some people..."
Baldrik could not help but laugh as he saw the vamp almost being launched off of the thing. But then he saw the size off it, looking back and forth between the bed and the couch. "How dafuq..." But he decided to just let it rest. As if he was going to whine about the size of a bed. As long as he had a comfortable place to sleep. "Well that is my luck then. Just your clothes and stuff. Dont fling stuff around." He says with a shrug as he lays down on her back with his hands under his head, staring up at the ceiling for awhile before saying. "I have been through alof of crazy stuff but I think this is the craziest thing ever..."
"Time travel? I know. I didn't think it was possible but it is.." Cynfael said as he shook his head. "Our true enemy is three people. The great destroyer, Bertholdt Von Stadner and the Night King, Jyran. I don't even know the name of the great destroyer; all I know is she is last warrior of the moon who was left behind when the shinto religion killed themselves to be with the moon god. She killed Louisa and kicked off the eternal night with it. Bertholdt is Louisa's son. He killed Aurelie's father and mother after they took him in and gave Virgil's to Lucifer to become his greatest general. Well...he killed Lucifer too. Figures right? Well, he used the power to tear a hole in space and leaped back through time. It took months to find the portal and then even longer to channel enough dark magic to go through it since that deals with antimatter particles and such. Rudolf was first since he was a Jager and has that blood naturally flowing through him. I was second since my soul is covered in the taint of Chernobog and I think Aurelie brought Veron and Evan without them needing to channel energy since she has chaos blood in her. I'm not particularly sure how Sauri, Lerida, Ollie, Tarquin, Kuro and Lee plan on getting here though. I guess we'll find out soon enough." Cynfael said before breathing out and breathing in, catching his breath. "If you thought this was crazy, you haven't met Lee yet. It's Lei Feng's half demon grandson and...I cannot begin to describe to you how odd that man is. He terrifies me."
Baldrik listened to the story shaking his head a bit as he was done. "The future sounds fucking messed up...." He says quietly, understanding why they were all back here now. He would have done the same if he had been in their situation. "Okay cousin, another thing, our blood is not terrified of peope. Even if you are dont voice it out. We are proud vampires, remember?" He says with a grin.

Just outside of Memphis walked two figures with old grey capes and hoodies over their heads. They were covered in sand and dust. The first one takes his hood off, looking at the entrance of Memphis he dusts some sand out of his light blond hair. "We made it." Tarquin said with a sigh of relief, his breathing not even creating a cold mist like it normally did. It was too hot for that. And for an ice mage like him it was hell. "How are you holding up, Ollie?"
"It really sucks. I like it here already." Cynfael said with a chuckle before narrowing his eyes. "I'm not terrified of people, fucker. Not really just...I'm terrified of conversation, that's all." He grumbled out. "I don't know how to talk to people, I like to keep to myself. The only reason I can talk to you guys is you know, I know you guys. Not you so much, but I already trust you enough." He sighed out before shaking his head. "It's been a problem of mine. I've always been more comfortable reading a tome or making a bomb than talking to a person; people can hurt you, objects never will. Unless it's a bomb, then it will really really hurt you."

"Oi Tarquin, it's fuckin' blazing hot out." Ollie mouthed off as they walked. "Me mouth is dry, me nads are dripping wet, my pits stink, my hair is bloody dry and oily at the same fuckin' time and I haven't pissed in three days." Ollie said in his heavy cockney accent. "Also this place fuckin' stinks like a cows arse, so that is pretty shitty; Aye Janny-" He said while tapping his gauntlet. "How you doing?"

"Ay, It's nice and air conditioned lad." Jannik said as he chuckled through the gauntlet. "Makes me glad to be a spirit.."

"Yea? Fuck you gov'na." Ollie said as he flung his hand.
Baldrik raises one eyebroe and sits back upright to look at Cynfael. Scared of conversations? So he guessed that guy is introvert. "You are more comfortable making a bomb then talking? Serieusly? That is a problem you know." He says as he pops his neck a bit, releasing some tension. "Everything can hurt you. Words, looks, touches. But not everyone will you idiot. You just need to talk and if they do something to hurt you just shake it off and let them be. It's you attitude and the way you look at it that hurts."

Tarquin rolls his eyes a bit with a slight smile. An answer as expected. "We are in the desert. All the things you just said are quite logical, brother." He says as they entered the city. "And now how to find them..." they knew they were in Memphis but not exactly where. "Jannik, can you help out?" He asks, the spirit being the only one of them who could perhaps track them by smell or such.
"I'd rather keep myself distant than open myself up to the danger." Cynfael said while reaching over to the end table next to the couch and grabbing an alarm clock, beginning to disassemble it. "The future is a terrifying place Baldrik; people would lie and kill you just to get a loaf of bread. It's in my DNA, my distrust. The only person that I wasn't scared of betraying me.." He sighed out. "It's Aurelie...she's always been a pure of heart person, a trustable person and a smart person. She's...she's all I've ever wanted. She reminds me of the woman my sister was when raising me." He admitted with his head down, shaking his head. "May we talk about something else, Baldrik?"

"Lad, I'm not a hound." Jannik said teasingly before appearing in between the twins, rubbing his nose once and narrowing his eyes. "Yeah, the big golden palace in the middle of town." He said as he grinned. "I'm glad Aurelie picked a place with style, fitting for a man like me."

"Yeah yeah Janny, allllllright." Ollie said while laughing before coughing a bit of sand out. "Bullshit. Bloody dry desert." He grumbled out.

"Is there a wet desert?" Jannik asked with his arms crossed as they walked, having his hand on the hilt of his blade as always.

"Yeah, like Antarctica. Or Russia. Yanno, it's got the snow and shit, like a desert." Ollie said as he mimicked snow falling with his fingers.

"That's a tundra, a desert is a totally different thing." Jannik said in a very blunt tone with a deadpan expression. "Snow isn't the same as sand.

"Bollocks. I'll ask Evan." Ollie said while shaking his head. "Bolllockkkkkks."

"You know I'm older than Evan by a couple milleni-"

"Nah. It don't matter, Evan is a genius." Ollie said with a grin. "Can't fool me Janny."

"Oh lad, thank the gods you have your brother to keep you from being so thin in the brain."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly my point." Jannik said with a chuckle as they got closer to the palace.
Baldrik could understand. Heck, in such a world he would trust no one as well. Not that he trusted alot of people anyway but still. "These times are different, Cynfael. It is not a holy place but it's better. Atleast, I think so when I hear your stories." He says before raising one eyebrow as he sees what is doing to their clock. "Uhm. Okay. Let's switch subject. What are you doing? I swear if you are trying to make a bomb or such I will trow you out."

"You may not be a hound but you are doing a very good job at it." Tarquin says with a bit of a grin as Jannik located Aurelie within a second. The palace? That sure was a fancy place to stay. He wondered why or more like how they got in. Guess they will find out soon. At his brother's stupidity he sighs a bit and shakes his head. He loved his brother to the core but sometimes he truly was an idiot. "I suppose the gods took pity on our parents and decided to make me as well." He says as he was the younger one of the two. When they neared the palace he looks at Jannik. "Do you have an idea how we could get in? Knocking would do I guess but.... Do you have a back-up plan for us?"
"No no, I'm just setting the time." Cynfael said while seeming to shut the back of the clock, making it look fine save for the fact it wasn't ticking now. "I think it's broke though. Dammit Baldrik." He said as he opened up the back to fix the clock. "That's odd...it's solar powered. I mean, I guess that makes sense but do you really have to make a solar powered clock? It wasn't even near a window."

"Err...well. I'll figure something out I guess, won't I?" Jannik said with a chuckle as they went to the giant golden gate. He tapped twice with his knuckles, watching as the cameras zoomed in intently on the trio. "AURELIE!" Jannik yelled at the top of his lungs, scaring some birds out of a nearby tree.
Baldrik shakes his head a bit with a chuckle before standing up and taking the clock out of his hands. "Don't damnit me. You were the one who broke it. Not me." He started to fidget a bit with it as well when he heard someone scream, causing him to clench his hands in suprise and completely demolish the clock. He was frozen though, his eyes wide as he thought he regonzed the voice. It was... No... It couldn't be... "God, the heat is getting to my head. I thought I heard my father." He says as he rubs his head and shakes his head, trying to shake his goosebumps off.

Tarquin's eyes widened and he groaned out in pain as he held his ears. "THAT is your plan? Just to scream. Warn me next time." He says as he actually hears a ringing in his ear. Two more of those screams and he was deaf for sure.

Aurelie, how could she not, had heard the scream. She had been strolling around the palace so she was actually quite nearby. With a large smile she jogs her way towards the golden gates, seeing the twins and Jannik standing there. "Please open the gates!" She yells up at the guards before the gates opened. "It's so good to see you both!" She says, happy they were here so soon before giving them both a hug, one of the twins in each arms. Looking at Jannik she says. "Good to see you too."

Tarquin blushes softly before hugging her back a bit. "Glad to see you doing well."
"Ay Lassie, I feel the love." Jannik said sarcastically with his arms crossed as he walked into the palace. "Yeah... this'll do. Whys it smell like my son?" He asked as he looked around, sniffing with his nose. "He has a very peculiar liliac smell like his mother has; I think it's from what they use to wash.. Aurelie, you know what I'm talking about yes? Baldrik, about Ollie's height, greenish eyes, red hair, can't hold his liquor and can't grow a beard?"

"Oi, quit blushing you fruit." Ollie said teasingly as he punched Tarquin's arm while walking into the palace. "Aye, where is the lavaratory? I'm gonna piss me knackers if I don't get to one soon."
"Hush. And stop talking like that. Father would sigh if he could hear you speak like that." Tarquin says as he narrows his eyes, embaressed as his blush got pointed out, and follows the rest.

Aurelie giggles a bit at both Jannik's sarcasm and Ollie's request. Everything coming out of his mouth sounded so funny. Her eyes widened a small bit, knowint exactly who he meant. "Baldrik is here yes. Cynfael brought him here after he stopped him from killing his father. Wait, he is your son?" It sounded very logical, they had some likenesses. But she never really linked it to Baldrik. Which she should have done.
"Its not pop I'm scared of. Mum would smack me ass with the wooden spoon prolly." Ollie said while walking, holding his hands in his pockets. "Speaking of mum, you're startin' to sound like her Quinny." Ollie teased before sniffing. "It smells like ale. Where's Rudol- hey Rudolf."

Rudolf looked at Ollie and Tarquin from his chair while holding his beer, belching loudly. "What's up you two?" He said before taking a swig. "Want a pint?"

"Yeah..him and Jyran. It's not too pleasant to talk about, lass." Jannik whispered before shaking his head and walking to find the source of the scent. He went to Baldrik's door, jiggling the knob only to find it locked. He sighed, walking through the door and looking at Baldrik. "...Lad...you're alive.." Jannik said in shock. It had been over two decades since he had last seen him. Jannik was stunned, feeling his hand shake a little while looking at Baldrik. "...my son.."
Tarquin's eye twitches a bit at the nickname he dreaded so much. Ugh. And his ears got another hit as Rudolf spoke loudly. Always the loud drunk. "No thank you and we have been fine." He says with a slight smile as he walk to him and gives him a pat on his back. "Good to see you in one piece and drunk as always."

Baldrik was picking up some pieces of the now broken clock when the knob jiggled and someone just walked through the door. Well, not just someone. The broken pieces dropped out of his hands as he slowly stood up straight. His father... Was standing right infront of him. "I'M alive?... YOU are the one who died. The one who's throat was slit. The one I had to-" His breathing hitches and tears spring into his eyes as he had to bite his fist. Blood coming out od the wounds his fangs created. That memory was still too livid and painfull. "H-How.... Are you even REAL. You don't have a scent."
"I've gone a while without drinking yanno, this is a treat." Rudolf grumbled out before taking a swig. "Glad to see you in one piece two. We were needing our brains back because I swear Cynfael has lost his." He said while leaning back in his chair. "He actually has the brother of the night king working with us. I dunno, it just, it seems crazy."

Ollie snagged one of Rudolf's pints, knocking the cap off before gulping the whole thing down rather quickly. He threw it down, smashing the bottle and letting a refreshed sigh out afterwards. "Damn good. Tarquin, what's Rudy talkin' bout?"

"I'm a bound spirit. I'm the protector and warrior for Ollie Silvius, the son of Renald and Ivanka. I'm...from the future, but I am exactly as you knew me as, lad.." Jannik said as he placed his hand on Baldrik's cheek. "Don't hurt yourself.. it's okay.." He said as he pulled Baldrik into a hug, closing his eyes as he felt his sons warmth.
Tarquin sits down in a chair next to Rudolf, thinking about it. Brother of the night King, Baldrik Haas. Jannik's son. Baldrik who had taken revenge on the entire Bordeux family for his father's death.So that meant their bond was strong. "Perhaps it could work. Baldrik is a very lethal man I suppose if he could kill of the entire Bordeaux family. And we all know how strong a Haas can be. Besides that he also studied under the witches so that is a pro. But mainly, we have Jannik. His father. So we have him now as well."

It was so hard to believe. But how could he deny what was right infront of him. So when his father touched him, that same warmth he regonized so well, Baldrik broke down. Tears began to stream down his face as he sobbed and hugged his father tightly. His knees felt weak and wanted to give in but he held onto his father. He didn't care if he was crying like a little boy. He could not hold back. And the thing he had begun to realize after his father's death became even more clear. His family was everything to him.
"Is that so?..huh. Well, he probably won't be a problem then. I'm still gonna make Cynfael honor the deal though." Rudolf said with a smirk as he sipped his ale. "You guys got any idea when the demons were planning on coming?" He asked while setting his bottle down.

Jannik held Baldrik, putting his face in his hair as he breathed in, smiling as he smelt the familiar lilac that Catriona and him smelt so much like. He tightly held his son, remembering the days when Baldrik had been a little boy crying in his arms. "Softy.." Jannik said in almost a son as he tried his best to keep his composure. "I missed you son... over twenty years dammit.." He said while rubbing the back of Baldrik's head. "I'm not going anywhere..."
Tarquin raises one eyebrow, curious to what this deal was. Especially since Rudolf was grinning like a maniac. But he guessed he would find out later. "They planned on coming the three of them at the same time. But that takes alot of effort and perhaps it would not even work. So we'll have to wait and see when."

Baldrik pulled slightly back from the hug to wipe his tears away with a bit of a grumble. "I am not a softy. I am may to get emotional when I just got my father back." He stood up a bit straighter. "I am a H-Haas. I am st-" But then his father said he missed him and that he was not leaving which caused the tears he had forced to stop to flood out again. "Oh fucking hell." He grumbles as he tries to wipe his tears away again.
"Well...they're Satan's grandchildren and they have Lee with them, they should be fine enough." Rudolf said before finishing his sentence with a small burp. "My mother..she died in this timeline. She saved my grandma.." He whispered out to Tarquin before shaking his head. "I don't know how to feel..it's not the woman I came out of; MY mom is still alive. It's just..why do I feel so empty still?" He asked while looking down then up, noticing Ollie had gotten up probably to go and pester Evan. "You know about psychology and stuff so...I dunno. I don't really trust the others wife this and I don't want to make my sister worry, but it's been just nagging at me.."

"Just like your mommy.." Jannik said before paling. "CATRIONA, IS SHE OKAY?!?" Jannik screamed out as he grabbed Baldrik's shoulders and shook him. "The things Jyran does to her later...by Chernobog, you have no clue how depraved your brother is.." He whispered up as his eyes swelled. "I am only glad your friend gave her mercy when he went to kill that bastard.."

"So...uh. Baldrik, that's your dad. He specifically asked me to keep you safe and while I'd have told you he said he wanted it to be a surprise." Cynfael said with a smile as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Everything I've said to you has been honest though. I did everything I have done this far because I thought it was right, not just because Jannik asked and not just because we're family but because you are you and I have no ill feelings towards you, cousin. Also Catriona is fine, I made sure to take a peek in your mansion. "
[Name] Praxilla Metz

[Nickname/Title] Dutchess of the Night

[Faction] Vaas Ambris

[Age] 32

[Gender] Female

[Race] Naga - Half viper half human

[Power] Being a naga she has the ability to transform into a large viper, a human or a mix of both. Being a viper type naga she has the ability to bare venom in her nails and her bite as well as move faster than most human at the expense of her being quite frail.

[Biography] Praxilla born in the American southern wilderness was one of the many tribes of non humans living under the shadow of the massive proxy empire that Aiymil had founded in the West. America, ever so expanding under the freedoms not gifted to those in Europe and Asia was a rising economic and technological power house having long discovered the usage of plutonium as well as splitting the atom. However, one night while she was twelve the earth shook like it had never before. Nuclear detonation across the country split the land and in seconds turned the continent into a wasteland of nuclear radiation.

A mass exodus began to the north across the treacherous radioactive sea. Within weeks the fragments of humanity had died out or transformed and the monster kind were the only survivors with even their numbers cut down as well from the radiation even with their natural resistance. Praxilla at twelve became the last woman left in her tribe and at fourteen was expected to become the new matriarch to replenish the naga kind. Angered at her fate she stole her fathers dagger, slitting his throat as he slept and doing the rest of the tribe before sitting in front of a fire made from their bodies for a week until a patrol of soldiers from the civilization in the mountains brought her in.

Being the last of her kind, Praxilla was shown Vaas Ambris as a guest of honor, seeing a mixture of architecture from the original vampire society as well as a mixture of new age architecture created by the lord of the nation itself. She was lead to the throne room, meeting Jyran who found himself pleased. He began grooming her, having her study not only strategy, math, science, magic and literature but also studying warfare, history and the art of war.

Two decades later she is one of his most trusted advisers, generals and friends amongst a circle of them as they conspire to create a kingdom greater than the gods them self.

[Relationship] Jyran Ambrose - Close friend

[Extra]
 [Name] Praxilla Metz [Nickname/Title] Dutchess of the Night [Faction] Vaas Ambris [Age] 32
"Humans, naga, draki, ghouls and every other creature on the earth that one could possibly imagine." Jyran said while holding a chalice of blood while looking down from his tower at the capital city of Vaas Ambris, Draculi. "Vampires reign superior in every way though; faster thinking, greater agility and the strength of ten titans. We feast on the blood of our enemies, using the weak to make us stronger and we live in the shadow of the night. We are feared for good reason for they know they cannot stop us." He uttered out before sipping his wine. "Ah...this will be a good speech for the message to Cantenseel, don't you think Praxilla?"

"Hmm...perhaps a tad less vampiric supremacy, it may make the lower class feel bad." Praxilla said as she wrote down the speech Jyran was to be studying later.

"But vampires are better yes? Why not make it known. They know it, I know it, you know it and soon the world will know it."

"Yes but if we give the world the idea we are a unified and equal land the world will be a bit more accepting of us. After all, the Elbinorune's attempted to brute force their way into victory and look where that got them. We need to be smart, not brute."

"Which is precisely why I have you, dearest Praxilla." Jyran spoke out before clearing his throat. "Naga, draki, ghouls, demons, vampires and all other oppressed races that come to mind, heed my call. I am Jyran Ambrose, Night King of Vaas Ambris and I extend my open hand to each and everyone of you to answer to the blowing horn of equality.- and that's all I have Praxilla."

"It's quite the compelling speech; not to me of course as I know it's full of utter lies but nonetheless compelling. Shall we send a copy to your mother?"

"Yes and a pile of roses. Perhaps a painting of me on the throne; yes she will appreciate that." Jyran said with a grin. "Alrighty, let's get a move on we have all sorts of festivities to prepare Praxilla."

"The monthly public square sacrificing to Chernobog with the South Americans?" Praxilla asked with a smile.

"Precisely. Got to kill the cattle; you know how it is." Jyran said as he barred his fangs and extended out his wings as he prepared to do the monthly sacrifice.
 "Humans, naga, draki, ghouls and every other creature on the earth that one could possibly imagine."
Tarquin looked a bit grossed out at the burp but then he noticed a change in Rudolfl's posture. Turning to something more serieus. Tarquin was mostly the first person their friends came too if they wanted to talk about hard things. So he knew quite alot about his friends. But he was known for good advice. "I don't think this is that strange that all. You love your mother. In any way. In any time. Losing her, even a part of her, is painfull. Just cry for awhile and then remind yourself that your mother is still waiting at home for you."

Baldrik's eyes widened as his father suddenly got so intense. What he said made bile rise up his throat. Even if it had not happend yet, the thought of his brother, hurting their mother, made him sick to the core and furious. Very furious. If Jyran even had a single thought about hurting his mother he would punch the shit out of him. But now knowing that Jyran was not only planning on but actually would hurt her in the future, made him want to kill the threat right away. Brother or not. "Mother is fine. And I promise her I won't let Jyran lay a single fucking finger on her." He said, his rage clear. He took a deep breath though to calm himself down. Not the time now. He looks at Cynfael now., walking up to him "I understand. But please, next time-" He wrapped his arm around Cynfael's neck before using his knuckles to rub hard over his head. "YOU TELL ME. This is nothing somehting you hide form a person!" He said sternly but honestly, he was not even mad or such.
"Good. I will make sure to have fun with Jyran." Jannik said with his hands behind his back as he smiled, watching the two boys interact much better than Baldrik and his actual brother ever did.

"Ahhhh-" Cynfael yelped out as his head got noogied. "Duely noted." He said as he turned into a cloud of bats before reappearing next to Baldrik. "Man...why'd that hurt so much?.." He grumbled out.

"I hope she's still there when I return. I always made sure to remind her that she has a bottle of vampire blood in case the night gets too close.." Rudolf said before sighing out deeply. "Thanks Tarquin." He said before a loud horn blew in the air. "What the fuck?"

"All companions of Tiras and his son, come to the throne room for instruction." Ramses said over an intercom before stepping back and sitting in his golden chair, having a white snake crawl up his leg and wrap around his arm and having his anubi guard all stand in a direct line, leading any who entered the throne room straight to the pharaoh himself.

Tiras was the first to enter the throne room, having Felicia, Virgil and Yumi behind him as they had been together when the call had been made. "Ramses, what is this? Bringing them here?"

"A landlord must charge his tenants rent, must he not?" Ramses asked before grinning and leaning back as his snake reached up from his shoulder, allowing Ramses to kiss it on the head. "Felicia, have you ever heard of greater Emeria?" He asked with his hands over his lap. "Or what they attempt to call 'the elven Confederacy'?"
Baldrik was very tempted to noogie the man again but he simply grinned as he folds his arms. "Don't 'dully' note it. NOTE it. I will hurt you more than just a noogie next time." When he heard the horn he raises one eyebrow. "Uhm.... Does he mean us as well?" He asks, not really wanting to go to the pharao at all. He wanted some alone time with his father to just drink.

Tarquin smiles a tad bit before he flinches at the loud hour. Jezus christ. He rubbed his ear when the announcement was made. "We should go I suppose." He says as he stands up, wondering if his brother would be smart enough to understand they meant him as well.

Felicia knew something bad was up the second they were called in. And his question just confirmed it. This is what Tiras had been hesistant about when Virgil asked for Ramses his help. Favours. That was quite clear now. She stood a bit straighter, not breaking eye contact, as she looked like the counsilor she once was. She almost radiated it off, her strength and wits. "I have heard in my time as a counsilor of Cantenseel. I suppose you charge has something to do with it?"
"We should go, see what's happening. We don't want to be out of the loop." Cynfael said as he looked over at Jannik.

"Aye lads...this doesn't feel right." Jannik admitted as he opened the door to get out. "I feel it in my gut.." He said before shaking his head. "Cynfael is right though. Baldrik, you've been here longest. You lead."

"Oi, do you talk?" Ollie asked while messing around with one of the anubis guards, flicking the mask only to have the guard not react in the least bit.

"Dumbass, let's go." Rudolf said to Ollie. "Before you get throw out of the palace."

"Me? Out the palace? Nah, I was just havin' a bit of fun yeah?" Ollie said with a grin before looking over at Tarquin. "Aight Quinny, let's go see what this sparrow guy wants." He spoke out, not realizing that the leader of Egypt was a pharaoh and not in fact a sparrow.

"Indeed, council woman..or should I say former council woman?" Ramses said with a grin as he leaned forward. "Emeria is the largest and most rich of the elven nations. There is six in the confederacy but...well, they're unimportant save for Zeenla due to it's massive gold deposits. Emeria is lead by the wife of one of the Adalian Chaos priests; Aiymil if you know who that is. Revala Emeria is the chancellor of that country and is a staunch Adalian faith believer and has been invading the African tribes to one: convert them and two: take their land. See, the trouble here is I was trying to set up communications with the tribes to have them join Egypt so I could get a massive land boost AND I do NOT want the Adalian religion encroaching on my soil. That heresy must be kept away like the trash that it is so...I'm proposing something. Felicia, you join my court. You will contact your daughter and you will ask for her support in a full scale invasion of Emeria in exchange for her getting control of three elven provinces of her choice. Tiras, Rudolf, Baldrik, Cynfael, Veron and the stupid one of the twins that just arrived; you will go to the African tribal leader, the most oldest and wise one and give him my ultimatum. Join or die. Virgil, Yumi, Aurelie, Evan, Remi and the smart twin; go to Emeria during one of their chancellory meetings and give them my orders; cease or be destroyed. In exchange, I will give you full aid in the destruction of your vampire problem I have heard so much about and-"

"You will get the support of me as well." Ra said as he appeared next to his son, blinding the entire room with his light as he looked down on them all. "I know of your..troubles, time travelers. Let me tell you all, the rising sun and the day always eliminates the night in every situation." Ra uttered out with his hands behind his back and a grin on his face.
"The longest? I have been here just as long as him." Baldrik mumbles as he still lead them into the room where they were the last ones to join he saw.

Felicia did not want to get involved in this. Not again. She has been involved in enough political problems and war strategizing. She has had enough of it. Especially if she would be forced to join a court against her will. She had no ties to this country nor did she intent to make them. But Ramses knew she could not decline his offer. They were on his lands. In his country. In his palace. And, to prove even a bigger point, he had a god standing next to him. Did she even have a choice? She supposed not. That man did not seem like the type to take no lightly. And she still had her children and her grandchild to take care off. She clenched her fists tightly. "It can't be called a proposal if one had no choice." She said before adding. "I accept."

Veron and Evan shared a look. Neither trusted the Pharao. But in their quest to kill Jyran they neded all the help they could get. What better way to kill the night then use the sun? They nodded slightly at eachother before glancing at Rudolf, he had always been the one to call the shots. But they already knew his answer.
"To be fair, everyone has a choice." Ramses said with his hands across his lap. "But will many other nations take you in as I have?" He asked with a raised brow. "You have three chaos's mages, seven people who proclaim to come from the future, a baby and..you, the mother of the queen of Stadderia and the mother of the kingslayer. That is your group, now tell me, how many nations can you imagine jumping at the chance for all of that risk?" He asked as he leaned back in the throne. "None; I'm taking a gamble here that my father asked me not to take because I have faith in the abilities of Tiras and in his judgement of character."

"Hey, Tiras isn't the leader here of all of us." Rudolf said as he crossed his arms. "He can speak for himself and trust you, but I don't trust you. What keeps you from sending us the boot the moment you're finished."

"Ramses doesn't like, that's his greatest flaw." Ra said while stepping forward. "We can also place this deal on my credibility; I revived Virgil after Karl killed him. Is that not true?"

"That..." Virgil gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "That is true...I suppose we have no choice but to accept."

"As Ramses said, you have a choice. Just this happens to be the best one." Ra said with a cocky grin.

"We need repairs for my exosuit, new armor, new weapons and Intel on our enemies." Rudolf said gruffly.

"Discuss it with Tiras. I will take all his requests at a later time." Ramses said while standing up. "Now if you excuse me, I have a canvas to return to." He said while walking out of the throne room with Ra following him, waving bye at Virgil.

"Dammit.." Tiras sighed out as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I haven't been this fucked around since I met your father." He grumbled to Felicia as he walked over to her. "Only this time I think we're going to have to do what this guy says. I don't think we can ignore him like we did to your father.."

"I don't know if we should do this..if it's right even to be involved.." Virgil said as he sighed out, looking over at Remi who came in after leaving in the middle of Ramses speech.

"Hey..uhm..Virgil." Remi said as she walked over to him while holding his son. "I dunno if anyone has told you this yet, but just because you didn't love Luna doesn't mean you shouldn't love your child." She said as she placed Rudolf in Virgil's arms.

Virgil was taken a bit aback as the boy was placed in his arms by his sister who when he last saw had chocolate brown hair and sun kissed skin. Now she had Tiras silver hair and skin that was almost translucent; her magic nerves visible under her skin as light blue lines that blended in with veins. He looked at Rudolf who quietly looked up at him. Virgil gulped, never having looked in the eyes of his own son before closing his eyes. "Remi..you know I-"

"That boy is about as much of a mistake as you are. Even if you didn't intend on making him, he was made. Just like father had to learn with you and Louisa." Remi said with her arms crossed.

"Remi I have a life to go on with. I can't spend my time raising a child; it just..wouldn't work. I'm getting married..." Virgil said quietly before he froze up, feeling Rudolf reaching up and touching him.

"Excuses Virgil." Remi said as she shook her head. "How did you feel when your dad didn't raise you?"

"...." Virgil gritted his teeth as he looked at his son before closing his eyes. "I'm not ready to be a father.." He said before opening his eyes, seeing that Remi had walked off. He looked over at Yumi while holding his son, looking down as Rudolf started chewing on his hair. "What are you doing little guy?.." He asked with a small yet sad smile.
Felicia hated to admit it but Ramses had a point. Not other nation would help them. The biggest chance they would have had was Cantenseel but even Rex would not have helped them after everything that had happend and the threat they could be to the country. Perhaps they could go to Stadderia but that was if they could even get out of Egypt. This was their only choice. And she did not like it one bit. "We can't ignore him. He says we have a choice but I feel like he would have us hang if we ran. And I am not going to risk that." She says as she glances over at her son, holding his own son in his arms. She would do everything to protect them. She shakily sighs as she runs a hand through her hair. "I am so tired of this Tiras...." She says softly. "Tired of these political games. This life of always having to be carefull and watch our steps. It hasn't always been bad but ever since Cantenseel had been going downhill and the twins were getting older we just...." She shakes her head and looks to the side. Nothing has ever gone easy in their life. Not at work. Not at home. Almost nowhere. True there were some very good times filled with love and happiness but those moments got clouded over so quikly by the rest. She looks back at Tiras. "That day, when we found out I was pregnant.... I wished we would have just ran.... Because that would have been our only chance. Now we can't anymore..."

Evan walks up to Rudolf. "I do not trust this man either, Rudolf. I think neither of us do. But just like you said. We need him. We need shelter. We need equipment. And most importantly, a strong force behind us if we ever want to go take Jyran on. This is our best shot I believe."

Yumi had a strange feeling in her stomach after both the god and the Pharao left. Every viber in her being told her not to trust these man. But she had no clue what else they could do. She glances at Virgil, seeing Rudolf in his arms. She walks up to them before actually holding out his finger for Rudolf to grab, smiling softly as he did so. "He's a handsome little boy. Much like you...." She says with a soft smile before taking a deep breath and letting it out. "I know you don't want this. Mostly because I think you are scared or won't do a good job. But you are not alone. You have your mother to help guide you. And you have me. This ring around my finger means we are in everything together. So also in raising him. I'll help and I am not backing out just because he is not my own." She says lovingly to him before kissing Virgil's cheek. "So don't be scared. I think no one ever feels ready to be a parent."
"I doubt running would have solved it though. Something tells me for some reason, a reason I do not know, me and you are bound to fate." Tiras said as he looked at his wrists, seeing in his true form the chains around his bloodied and bandaged wrists. The symbol of his imprisonment. He shook his head, wincing a bit. Ever since he had been awaken he had been much more spiritually sensitive which had been quite the curse. People like Felicia were quite pure of heart, but he had seen the darkness some of the others held inside their hearts. "But..I think as long as I'm with you, it'll be okay." He said before scratching the back of his head. "Part of me wishes I had your job though. I have a lot of time to make up with daughter.." He said as he sighed out with a pained expression. "Damn today is rough."

"It may be our best shot but I sure as hell dislike it." Rudolf said in an irritated tone as he started to walk out of the hall, motioning for Evan to come with. "Shame the demons are being so damn slow; we might need them. I'm not sure if you noticed, but one of the teams has a lot more intellectually based people than the other. If I'm placed on some suicide execution squad, I think I'd be more comfortable having Kuro and Lee with me; they have an easier time killing...innocents...than I do."

"Every little fiber of him reminds me of his mother.." Virgil admitted as he looked at his son grabbing at Yumi's finger. He sighed out, looking down before looking at Yumi as he nodded his head. "If...if you can love him Yumi, I can too. I just am gonna...I couldn't do this alone." He said with a smile as he put his hand on Rudolf's face, brushing the boys mid length platinum hair out of his face. "He kinda looks like my mom actually. Huh, you know.." He smiled, leaning in close. "You're a pretty cute-" Virgil was silenced as Rudolf smacked him straight in the eye. "..........oof."
Somehow Felicia know what Tiras had been looking at when he winched. She just felt it. Gently she caresses his wrist before taking a hold of his hand and squeezing it a bit. "It'll be okay." She repeats his words. "I know it will be. I don't know how or when or where but.... It has to be just okay one day." She sighs out deeply before glancing at Virgil, a soft smile forming on her face as she saw him with his son. "Their will be a time when we will have just the time to smile and talk and live I suppose. Days who won't be rough. But for that I guess we have to fight right now."

Evan followed him, nodding in agreement. Ofcourse he had noticed that and he wished for the demons to arrive as well. They needed every person in this fight. Especially the ones not afraid to dirty their hands. "Ofcourse I have noticed that. But I suppose one situation will require more politcal talk than the other. And I understand your concerns but.... We have to do what we have to do at the moment. We can't turn back now. So if we have to dirty out hands, we will. Even if we don't like it. We have shaken up this timeline already. Now we should finish what we have come for. And this is one of the steps we must take to stop Jyran and the eternal night."

Yumi could not help but laugh as the little one smacked him straight into his face. It was just too adorable. "Y-yeah, he looks like your mom." She says as she tries to contain her laughter, which was working, partly. When she stopped laughing she smiles as him and kisses his lips. "You are never alone again. Remember that, alright?"
Tiras looked up at Felicia and smiled, nodding his head, feeling comfort from her like always. "That..you're right. We fight for those moments...I know I always did." He uttered out before looking over at Virgil with Rudolf, shaking his head a bit as he could not help but have a large grin form on his face. "And here I thought nobody could be struggling at fatherhood more than I did.." He laughed out.

"I know Evan...I know." Rudolf said as he shook his head with a pained expression. "About your aunt..I couldn't save her during the meeting of the world leaders. Your father he...well. I'm sorry Evan." He said quietly as he looked down. "It was quick though, if you have any peace in knowing-" Rudolf stopped in his tracks, seeing the demons eating the leftovers in the dining hall. "Holy shit Sauri is here." He whispered to Evan as he hid against the wall.

"Mmm. Could use more salt." Lee said while holding a chicken drumstick, biting the flesh off of it. "Hey guys, did you hear someone? Something about Sauri or something?" He asked with his mouth full, looking over at the others hounding. None of the group had a decent meal in days. "Dang this is good...I can't believe they didn't invite us to this."

"I will." Virgil said with a smile as he gently brushed his sons hand off of his face before that face turned pale as he suddenly smelt something horrid coming from the boy. "Oh no no no no no...NO. MOM. ACK-" Virgil nearly dropped the child as he suddenly felt his hand turn warm near Rudolf's bottom which had suddenly become much more...squishy.
 Tiras looked up at Felicia and smiled, nodding his head, feeling comfort from her like always. "That.
Felicia smiles softly in return. She know he always did. Fighting for those moments. Fighting for them. It was in his blood and soul. One of the reasons why she had fallen for him. Though she hoped that one day they would have to stop fighting. That day would come. When he grinned so widely her heart could not help but skip a beat. That expression was one that always got to her. When she looks at Virgil she giggles and shakes her head. "Well, he is your son so it must be genetic." She says with a grin before Virgil completely freaked out. "Oh dear lords, Virgil." She walks over to them and takes the baby out of his arms. "He is wearing a diaper. Nothing can happen. Don't whine like that."

Evan's throat clenched a bit at the news. It was his first time hearing that actually. But he just shook it off for now. His own aunt was still alive. And like he had just said, things had to be done. So sacrifices had to be made.... He raises one eyebrow as the man hid behind a wall like some scared mouse. Serieusly? He shakes his head and instead walks into the dining room with a smile. "Sorry for the late invitation then." He says with a smile. "Good to see you all well. That makes the group complete."

Ofcourse Kuro had heard, he would regonize the fool's voice from everywhere but he was too buzy gulping down the food to even look or care at the moment. Just like his sister's were doing but they were eating less like animals. He glances up at Evan before grinning a bit. "Yeah, good to be eating like this again." He said before continouing his meal. Or more like his massacre of the food.

"Hey Evan." Sauri said with a grin and a wink which caused Lerida to simply roll her eyes and finish her soup. "So all the boys are here? Tarquin, Ollie, Veron, Cynfael?"

Evan nods as he sits down. "Yes. Aurelie is as well and you are forgetting Rudolf." She simply shrugged, not really forgetting him at all. "And we have a new member to the group. Kinda. Cynfael made Baldrik Haas join us." As if on cue both the vampires walked in as they had both been feeling some more people in the room. "That's him."

Baldrik stopped right in his tracks as he saw the female fox demoness eye him like that, a grin on her face and something in her eyes that only could be described as uhhh.... Lust. Something inside of him told him that this was the woman Rudolf was after. No good. He glances at Cynfael. He had alot of rough work to do then. He picks up his composure again before grinning a bit and bowing. "Baldrik Haas, at your service."

Sauri stood up and walked over to Baldrik, eyeing him up and down, as she folds her arms under her chest. "Sauri Devonshire. Pleasure to meet you as well. And those are my siblings, Lerida and Kuro. You may be the brother of the eternal night's King but I am sure we will get along rather well. Won't we?"

"I suppose so." Baldrik said, actually backing away slightly. Geez, that woman was one hell of a presence. Even HE got uncomfortable with her. And he was sure millions of men would give an arm to lay with this woman but this was a bit too much for him honestly.
(Sauri Devonshire)
 (Sauri Devonshire)
(Lerida Devonshire)
 (Lerida Devonshire)
(Kuro Devonshire)
 (Kuro Devonshire)
"I need to wash my hands." Virgil said in a almost prissy sounding voice, sighing a bit as he shook his head. "Mom wait, I need to learn how to change a diaper. Let me come with you." He said while following her, actually trying to make an attempt to learn how to be a dad. "So...what do you do with all the poop? Do you use like regular toilet paper?" He asked in a confused tone. "And does he do it often?..."

"Hahahahahahahahaha-" Rudolf said as he fake laughed coming in. "We'll all be getting along." He said with a grin as he rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah guys so...we're working for the pharaoh now. Sauri and Lerida, you're on the diplomatic mission to Emeria and Lee and Kuro, you're on the suicide squad."

"I think Lee is best not suited for a mission such as that then." Lee said as his voice changed tone and he pulled out a comb, dipping it in a glass of water and the table and licking his hair back. "Best leave it suited to the professional...don't you think?"

"I'd prefer you stay away, Zherodyl but...if you really have to be here I guess we've got no choice." Rudolf sighed out.

"No, I suppose you don't." Lee, now Zherodyl said as a smirk formed on his face. "Now fill us all in, oh supreme leader Jager; we need the details."

"It's supreme leader Von Jager to you." Rudolf said with a grin before sitting down. "Alright everyone, circle in and I'll explain our situation and then..try to figure out a game plan I suppose for the upcoming weeks."
Ever since then a week had passed. A week full of planning for the group from the future. They were strategizing every single step of the way while also trying to keep the Pharaoh statisfied with what they were planning for his assigned missions. Though they needed to have Louisa on their side first before they could continu any of the other parts of the plans. And that was Felicia's job. For some reason she has been nerveus for awhile for having to do this conversation. She wanted to talk to her daughter. She missed her. But not call her for this. Ramses himself had contacted Staderia with the request for the talk. And Louisa had accepted. Probably because Ramses had told her it was her mother wanting a conversation. Or more like forced to do one. So here Felicia sat, the phone on her ear as he waited for her daughter to pick up. And when that happend all the words that came out at first were. "Hello honey...."

After the group from the past accepted Ramses his offer, some of them had requested some things extra. Like Rudolf who wanted his exosuit to be fixed. And Baldrik who had asked for a hawk to deliver a message. So there her sat, writing.

~~~~~~
Hello mother,

It's me, your favourite son. I know you must be wondering why I have not returned yet. Sorry for worrying you. But alot has happend. You know what my mission was and where I was going. I was going to kill Joseph. And it appears I would have succeeded. Gloriously. But I was stopped. You are not gonna believe it when I say I was stopped by Cynfael Bordeaux, Joseph's son from the future. He stopped me from killing his father to stop future events from happening. In their future Jyran is King. And he caused some eternal night or something. Bad shit. Long story short, I am in Memphis, in the Pharaoh's palace, together with other's from the future who are forcing me to fight with them against Jyran. I was against it but now I guess I will be honored to strangle my brother after hearing what all he has caused in the future. To the world and to you.

And there is one other thing. If you already thought that was mindblowing let me tell you this. I am here with father. Ollie Silvius is a beast tamer from the Silvius line in the future and he captured father as his spirit. Or more like I think father let himself be captured. Nontheless, he is here now, breathing, walking, laughing, talking shit again about me not being able to grow a beard and talking about how much he loves you mother. It may be a small console but this means that in the future, you might see him again. And even if he's not with you or won't be with me forever, he looks content and happy with the Silvius twins. But he never forgot about you and he would kill to see you one day again. And I think he will.

I'll try to keep in touch but your favourite son and your loving husband need to help save a world apparently. I love you mother.

Your son,
Baldrik Haas.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Baldrik closed the letter and sealed it, giving it to the hawk before it flew off. A smile was on his face as he saw the bird go towards where his mother was. He wondered what she would think. They had gone from mercenaries to possible saviors of the world. "What a hell of a life...." he mumbles as he rethinks the situation he is in at the moment.

Sauri was laying outside in the sun, actually quite enjoying the heat and the slight tan she was starting to get. This was so much better than the eternal night! And this was the first time she could wear a swimsuit without freezing to death almost. She sighs out in delight. This she could get used to. What she wondered though was why Cynfael kept on trying to talk to her and then almost seem to flee. Hmmm. Strange. But hey, none of her concerns.
"Mother, it's been sometime. I had sent several letters to you and often you would not respond; such as to the one with a painting of the royal family. The one with me, Raiden and your grand daughter. It was quite hurtful you did not give me a response but..alas. You must be busy and such, with Kane's death and all." Louisa said over the phone while looking at her nails, clearly displeased with her mother and in a nasty mood. "I have a meeting rather soon and I'm assuming you want something otherwise you wouldn't have decided to begin talking to me again so...yes?" She asked, wanting to cut down to business. "Does this have something to do with that dirty Egyptian sending me three thousand letters in an attempt to gain my attention?"

"Sauri...uh hey there...." Cynfael said while snapping his fingers towards her. "So..i've been trying to...ugh.." He rubbed the back of his head, gritting his teeth. "Okay, so i've been trying to talk to you. Baldrik, right? He's my friend. He's also my cousin; well Rudolf was going to kill him. And....well, I told Rudolf I could get him with you and I mean I've seen you look at Rudolf before in THAT kind of way and I was wanting to know like if you could kinda just help me out or something and I'd owe you one?" Cynfael spoke out very fast, finding himself very embarrassed even saying what he was saying.
Felicia had to swallow hard, both at the tone Louisa was using and that she mentioned Kane like that. "It has something to do with that. And we will discuss that in a minute. But first we are discussing that tone in your voice. Queen or not, I am still your mother. And I can understand why you don't want to talk with me right now. But I pray you do understand as well that I would have contacted you if I would have had the chance. You are a new leader of a country, and I did hear some things that you did not get on that throne in the best conditions. So I think you can imagine how Rex was secretly monitoring me in that regard. I wanted to. I really wanted to but I couldn't contact you for the risks it might have brought." She sighs deeply, having to take a breath to calm herself down as her emotions were clear in her voice. She had been worried about her daughter. She had wanted to talk to her for so long. She had wanted to see her. "You're a smart woman, Louisa. You know better than most of how these political games can work... But that aside. I read every single letter. Kept them. And I have that painting hanging in my office. It was the first thing I did after recieving it. Even if it is a tad bit big..." She says with a slight smile, praying to lighten up the mood even a tad.

Sauri opens her eyes a bit annoyed and sits upright, not that glad her relax time was being disturbed. By Cynfael nontheless. God just spit it out already. And when he did her eyes widened a bit. "Could get him with me? So you are saying that Rudolf will kill Baldrik if you don't get me to fuck him? And now you are plainly just asking me to do that?" She asks with a raised eyebrow before laughing sarcastically. "Uh, no. Tell that scared fucker to come talk to me himself and then I'll say no again to his face."
Louisa gulped, being reminded where exactly she got a bit of her ferocity from. She slouched in her throne, finding herself comfortable now as she closed her eyes, being removed from her surroundings for a moment and forgetting that she was queen. "Ah mommy..I missed you so much. I've been so sad, being unable to let you see Hannah...or to meet your son in law..or to see all that I have done here. I have been working hard to make something so beautiful.." She said before clearing her throat, remembering her surroundings. "A thousand pardons for that..I was being emotional." Louisa said before smiling. "How about we hold what you are asking and I and Hannah instead just come down to Egypt after this meeting is over? So we can be face to face?.."

"But it's my friend!" Cynfael said before debating whether or not to do what he did to Baldrik to her. He sighed deeply, crouching before rubbing his face. "Okay, but answer me this. Why WOULDN'T you? Think about this right- Big Rudolf, rubbing your back, your tails and everything else you need rubbed and then you know, you guys...do the do. It's not that bad and it sounds like a good time right?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.