Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Up to you. We could take a walk if you like. My shoulder shouldn't give me too much trouble. -Blackpelt

*rolls eyes slightly* He could just asked me if I was okay. *watches him* Was that all? He seemed a little agitated. -Featherwing
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
he was just being over protective of you and was thinking i was being to aggressive with you in the pool..*looks up at him*
Crowtail

Yea lets go for a walk! i haven't been out in awhile!
Sunpaw
All right. *gets up and makes his way steadily to the entrance* -Blackpelt

*looks confused* Aggressive? *thinks for a moment then comes to the realization and blushes a bit* Oh. *giggles a little* Over protective, clearly, because it was definitely the other way around. *smiles a bit shyly* -Featherwing
mhmm *purrs* so what were you saying earlier before Blackpelt stole me away?
Crowtail

*follows after him excitedly*
Sunpaw
So where would you like to walk to? -Blackpelt

*blushes more and turns his face away* N-Nothing! It was nothing! Just me rambling! *laughs nervously* -Featherwing
•brushes against him• was it really nothing?
Crowtail

We could go to the lake!
Sunpaw
Sounds fun. *smiles and walks to it* -Blackpelt

*gasps slightly and shivers*....N-No...-Featherwing
so then its something *purrs into his ear*
Crowtail

*pads next to him*
SUnpaw
*sits down by the lake* It's great to see this place again. -Blackpelt

I...I just...I was curious about...whether or not you missed me...as more than just an apprentice missing his mentor...*his legs wobbled a little bit* -Featherwing
*is hesitant and licks his cheek* i did...
Crowtail

*looks into the water in awe*
Sunpaw
You ever been out here before? -Blackpelt

*another shiver spread out across his body* And....what about...more than just...a friend missing a friend...? -Featherwing
maybe..*nuzzles his cheek*
Crowtail

not this far! *paws at the water*
Sunpaw
I'm surprised. Sometime you and I will have to take a complete look around the territory. Some brother bonding time. *pats his back and smiles* -Blackpelt

*purrs and leans against him on instinct* I...I'm sorry...If I'm pushing too hard...*rubs his head against his neck* -Featherwing
just dont take it do fast okay? *lets him do as he pleases*
Crowtail

*nods* yea that would be great!
Sunpaw
Whenever you want to then. Just let me know. *flicks some water at him with his tail* -Blackpelt

Y-You mean it? *moves closer to him* -Featherwing
*jumps from the cold water* hey!
Sunpaw

*nods* i mean it..*nuzzles him*
Crowtail
*laughs* It's only a little water. -Blackpelt

*swallows hard, his fur fluffing up* Then...can you lay here with me...*lays down on his side and motions for Crowtail to take the space in the nest that was left* -Featherwing
its cold though! *fluffs his fur out aggressively*
Sunpaw

*nods and lays down besides him*
Crowtail
All right all right. *grins* Splash me back for it. -Blackpelt

*leans into him and rubs his muzzle up and down along Crowtail's neck**lays his tail over his lightly* -Featherwing
•raises his paw high and splashes him•
Sunpaw

•lets out a low purr•
Crowtail
*shivers* You're right! That is cold! *shakes the water off himself and laughs* Okay now I feel like a jerk for doing it. -Blackpelt

I missed you. *his voice only came as a shaking whisper**he nuzzled himself under Crowtail's arm and cuddled up to him, their stomach fur brushing* -Featherwing
I know you did and so did I •purrs quietly•
Crowtail

•shivers• can we go back its getting cold
Sunpaw
I know you did and so did I •purrs quietly•
Crowtail

•shivers• can we go back its getting cold
Sunpaw
Of course. Come on. *wraps his tail around Sunpaw's shoulders and starts heading back to the cave* -Blackpelt

*slowly licks at his chin* I've wanted...to be back home to you...*paws his chest lightly* -Featherwing
*pads after him* they said Tanglestar died next to the lake
Sunpaw

*tilts his head up thinking to himself what he was doing*
Crowtail
He did? *turns around and bows his head* May you rest in peace with StarClan. *turns and continues walking* C'mon little brother. -Blackpelt

*licks his neck and nips at his chin playfully* Is this okay? *brushes his tail along his flank* -Featherwing
y-yea its fine..*closes his eyes *
Crowtail

*nods and follows him*
Sunpaw
Were you angry with him? Are you now? -Blackpelt

*he used on paw to pull his torso up to that his shoulders were resting against Crowtail's flank**he felt warm all over and his chest ached slightly**licking Crowtail's head and softly brushing his teeth against his ear**his tail twined with Crowtail's* -Featherwing
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*relaxes and wraps his paws around him*
Crowtail

yea...*looks at the floor*
Sunpaw
*licks his shoulder* It's okay. I understand. You can talk to me about it if you want. -Blackpelt

*purrs and licks his muzzle, moving completely against him wanting to be held tightly in his embrace* -Featherwing
*holds him tight and breaths into his ears*
Crowtail

*shakes his head* no its fine..
Sunpaw
All right, but my ears are always open if you need to chat about anything. *pads back into camp with him* -Blackpelt

Crowtail...*he gripped Crowtail's shoulders with his paws and held on tight**he buried his face in the crook of his neck for a moment then moved his muzzle up to Crowtail's ear* Don't let go of me...*he whispered and this time his voice was firm, but soft**licks his ear* -Featherwing
*nods* thanks Blackpelt
sunpawl

*purrs softly* i won't...
Crowtail
No problem. It's what I'm here for. -Blackpelt

*purrs and twines their tails**licks his muzzle and rubs his against Crowtail's* -Featherwing
you should get some sleep though Featherwing
Crowtail

*yawns* do you think featherwing is feeling better?
Sunpaw
Hopefully. *stretches* You want to go check on him? I'm sure he wouldn't mind some more company. -Blackpelt

*gives him a look of slight annoyance* Really? You're telling me that now? *uses his returning strength to push Crowtail up to his feet and slides under him**licks his chest fur and watches him, blue eyes chillingly intense* -Featherwing
•thinks and nods• sure
Sunpaw

I just don't think it's a good idea right now Featherwing..your injured •rolls off him and lays besides him•
Crowtail
All right, lets go. *limps over, his shoulder feeling sore* -Blackpelt

*huffs and lays his head on his paws* Well one thing has definitely changed. You've suddenly become a tease. *playfully glares at him* -Featherwing
•shrugs and licks his cheek• better safe then sorry I always like to say
Crowtail

Is your shoulder bothering you? •follows him•
Sunpaw
A little, but it'll be okay. I might just have Scorchgaze put it back into place for me. It's easy enough to do, especially since his mate is Yarrowleaf. -Blackpelt

Since when! *purrs in amusement* I've definitely never heard you say anything like that. *licks his chin teasingly* So, what...made you come around like this? -Featherwing
I guess I have changed a little •purrs• and what do you mean?
Crowtail

•looks in awe• he can do that! But doesn't it hurt?
Sunpaw
It hurts, but once it's done I'll feel a lot better. Having it put back in is better than letting it basically dangle out of place. *laughs a little* Scorchgaze maybe just a warrior, but sharing a den with the medicine cat certainly allows one to pick up on some things. -Blackpelt

*looks at him warmly* I mean...allowing me to be close to you...and you holding me. It's something that I'd hoped for, but something I had to prepare myself not to receive just in case. -Featherwing
You are just to cute to say no to •purrs and shrugs• just had a feeling
Crowtail

I hope I don't dislocate my shoulder that sounds painful
Sunpaw
*smiles and flicks his ear with his tail* Don't worry, I'm all right. C'mon. *pads into the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

*blushes and covers his face with his fluffy tail* You're so -...*stops as his brother comes in* -Featherwing

*glances over at his brother questioningly then heads over to Scorchgaze and nudges him* Scorchgaze. I need your help. -Blackpelt

*yawns and stretches* -Scorchgaze
•caste at glance over towards the two toms and follows blackpelt
Sunpaw

What's wrong you just cut yourself off •nudges him•
Crowtail
*whispers* I just didn't think you'd want anyone to hear...*he was red all the way up to his ears* -Featherwing

Can you handle my shoulder? -Blackpelt

*sits up* No problem. You ready? *waits for him to brace himself then shoves his shoulder back into its place* -Scorchgaze

*groans in pain then sighs* -Blackpelt
•flattens his ears not liking hearing his brother in pain" did it work?
Sunpaw

Ahh I see then •laughs•
Crowtail
B-But I was going to say that you're so charming...*looks up at him with big eyes* -Featherwing

*nods and flops down in his next* Just give me a second. -Blackpelt

*pats his back* He'll be all right. It just takes the wind out of ya for a second. -Scorchgaze
•nuzzles his cheek• thanks for telling me
Crowtail

•looks up at scorchgaze• you sure?
Sunpaw
*purrs and touches noses with him* -Featherwing

Your brother is strong. He'll take no time to heal. -Scorchgaze

*sits up and nods* That's actually better already. -Blackpelt