Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*lets out growl and mutters* sorry..guess I'm just grumpy when I'm hungry..*looks away*
Skyheart
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Here. *tosses a fat robin to his paws* It must have been just caught by the night patrol because it's still somewhat warm. -Hushpool

Skyheart I only say you're thick headed because you're stubborn and can be very withdrawn from most situations like you don't really care. But you could always prove me wrong. *glances at Hushpool then back to him and smirks**laughs a little and heads back to the medicine cat den* Night you two. -Blackpelt
*smacks his flank roughly before he gets out of range* dumb tom *mutters and lays down to eat* thanks..
Skyheart
Hey! If you open up one of my cuts I'll kick your tail into the pool! *pads into the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

So, who's leader here now? -Hushpool
*rolls his eyes and looks at her with a mouthful* ValconStar
Skyheart
*smirks slightly* Charming. What manners you have, young man. *yawns widely* A strong, reliable cat. Can't really complain, but of course I haven't seen him in action. -Hushpool
*narrows his eyes* dont call me that you old hag.
Skyheart
*whacks him over the head with her tail* I'm not that much older than you so watch it! Besides, *drags her paw over her ear and face* I'm beautifully young. -Hushpool
*bites her tail* yea and i dont care you are just another cat to me.
Skyheart
*sits up with her paw raised over his head* I don't really care for you either, sunshine, but if you keep insulting me I'll have to put you in your place. -Hushpool
if you are going to but me in my place miss wonder we better take it some where we won't wake everyone *growls at her and smacks her paw away*
Skyheart
*smacks his muzzle and pulls her tail out of his grasp* Bring it on, little warrior. *sneers and pads out of camp then heads up to the top of the cave which was covered in grass except for the small river that lead to the waterfall**turns to him and crouches* Don't worry, if you want I'll go a little easy on you. -Hushpool
*licks his lips and gets up following her* as if i need you to go easy on me you are probably all washed up being alone and such *crouches down flexing his shoulders*
Skyheart
Ahh, but being on my own means that I had to fight for myself. I've fought rabbits more muscular than you. *smirks and crouches lower to the ground, her muscles bunching and rippling as she prepared to lunge at him* -Hushpool
and I've battled kittens more threatening then you *grins at her and launches himself at her*
Skyheart
*rams her head and shoulders into his stomach, shoving him to the side* Oh really? Then why do you look so intimidated? *smirks wickedly* Come on, show me what you got. *taunts* -Hushpool
•growls rolling and bouncing up and dashes at her grabbing her by the neck and tossing her•
Skyheart
*digs her claws into the dirt to stop herself from sliding**sheaths them and then runs feel speed, launching herself into his chest and hanging on**slips her hind legs under him and pummels his stomach* -Hushpool
•laughs at it• is that all you got? •pushes away hard breaking her grip and smacks her muzzle hard•
Skyheart
*growls* Hardly! *wraps her paws around his neck and practically body slams him**bats his shoulders roughly while he's on the ground* -Hushpool
*huffs and growls at her and head buts her hard cutting his forehead open*
Skyheart
*pulls her head back, shaking his blood off her**jumps on his back, biting into his scruff, pawing at his flank with her hind paws* -Hushpool
*yowls at her bite and backs into a rock hard* stupid she cat! *hiss as he bangs her against the rock*
Skyheart
*lets go of him with a yelp**glares at him breathing heavy, but already getting back into the crouching position* What? Don't like that a she-cat is putting up such a fight? -Hushpool
*grins at her wickedly with blood dripping from the cut* no i love it *hisses* makes it more fun *gets low and starts to circle her* you look like you are having a hard time keeping up you old hag.
Skyheart
*scoffs* Not at all. It's a cheap shot to have to rely on something as hard as a rock to throw me off guard. It shows your incompetence. *smirks at him* You call me old, but we're almost the same age and me being old just gives me seniority over you. -Hushpool
*laughs* its not a cheap shot if its a strategy *narrows his eyes and dashes at her jumping on her back biting her scuff and drags her down*
Skyheart
*yowls and squirms under him* -Hushpool
*holds her down with a paw at her throat putting pressure on it and grins at her with blood dripping onto her face* you cant beat me *hisses*
Skyheart
*manages to shove his paw away and roll over onto her back, his blood falling onto her forehead and cheek* Fine. *speaks through gritted teeth* You win. *pushes her paws against his chest* -Hushpool
•leans down so his muzzle was next to her ear• what's my prize then? •says in a low growl•
Skyheart
If it were up to me, it'd be my kindness in not telling anyone how I made you bleed while I escaped without a scratch. *smirks then looks unsure* What did you have in mind? -Hushpool
*laughs at the comment and takes his paw and cuts her shoulder* now we are even *grins* i was thinking of something a little more useful then that something that we could keep *laughs* Hushed
Skyheart
*gasps softly when he cuts her and gives him a death glare* No one leaves marks on my body and gets away with it. But, that aside, stop pussyfooting around and just spit it out. -Hushpool
last edited il y a plus d’un an
•licks her neck• something that will relieve some stress from our bodies •purrs loudly being the first Time he seemed happy in moons•
Skyheart
Oh really? *moves him off then gets up and takes a few steps away* It would be nice to relieve all this TENSION from my body. *lows her torso down to the ground while pushing her low half up higher* I'm not really sure you have what it takes to handle me. -Hushpool
*follows her and gets on top of her grabbing her scuff* oh i do.
Skyheart
*purrs and leans her head back* Prove it then. -Hushpool
*pushes her down harder and growls* my pleasure then sweet heart *thrust her hard*
Skyheart
*leans her head back more and nips at the side of his neck* Make sure you don't disappoint. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool
*shakes the blood out of his eyes giving her hard thrust and bites her ear* none of that now Hushpool *growls*
Skyheart
*licks at his cut, cleaning the blood away from his eyes* You may be *growls out a moan* good at this, but you aren't in full control yet. *smirks devilishly* -Hushpool
oh and what does that mean? *presses his paw on her head*
Skyheart
*whips her head around and bites on his paw, but not hard enough to break the skin* Hmmm, I don't know. *licks his paw and nips again* -Hushpool
you cheeky cheeky cat *laughs giving her one more hard thrust and leans into her*
Skyheart
Oh you know me so well. *moans with a smirk**pulls away from him, pushing him down onto his back and standing over him* Well, Skyheart. You think this is something you could take on regularly? Just forewarning you, I am nearly insatiable. *licks his chest fur* -Hushpool
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*lets out a half purr and growl* more like can you handle me *grins and licks the top of her head*
Skyheart
Hmmm I think so. *licks down his stomach* I might just wear you out. *purrs mischievously* -Hushpool
*leans his head back* try me you hag
Skyheart
*puts her paw over his muzzle* Shut UP. Here I am going out of my way to release your stress. And here you are really starting to piss me off with this hag business. *licks him roughly* -Hushpool