Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
So what were we looking for again?
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks around)Brambles for the camp walls.-Juniperleaf
Ah okay • starts to look around• so are you and tigerfang planning on kittens?
Crowtail
(Smiles) We have talked about it a couple of times.We're not planning on it at the moment, but you know, anything can change in the blink of an eye.-Juniperleaf
*nods* take your time *purrs* wouldn't want a bunch of kits coming unexpectedly *laughs*
Crowtail
(Laughs)Oh don't worry. I don't think Tigerfang could handle so many kits.-Juniperleaf
*nods in agreement* thats true *tugs on a bramble bush*
Crowtail
(Carefully goes to the base of the branch and nips at it a couple of times to detach it)-Juniperleaf
*pulls his apart* i think i got enough! *shakes his pelt*
Crowtail
(Detaches the branch, spitting splinters out)Would two bundles be enough?-Juniperleaf
*shrugs* maybe if not he can get more
Crowtail
I suppose you're right. (Gathers her bundle and nods)Let's get going then.-Juniperleaf
•nods and abd starts off• how is your battle training going by the way?
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
(hello :3)
(Follows)I think I'm improving, but I'm pretty sure I'm not much use when it comes to fighting though. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
I'm sure you will get the hang of it eventually •purrs•
Crowtail
Maybe... (Sighs)But to tell the truth, as much as I want to prove to the clan that I can be a brave warrior... I hate using my claws to hurt others. I mean, the forest is big enough, why do we have to separate it into two? I wish we could just share the space.-Juniperleaf
•gives her a look• it's mainly for protection to learn how to fight Juiniperleaf remember that incident with Tanglestar?
Crowtail
(Her eyes sadden and flattens her ears as she lowers her gaze)Of course I do...-Juniperleaf
Then you should know how important it is to know how to protect yourself from cats and creatures •gives her a soft look•
Crowtail
Yeah...(she drew quiet as they walked up to camp, and padded ahead of Crowtail, entering and padding up to Tigerfang, placing them at his paws.)-Juniperleaf
•follows after her a bit confused and places the brambles next to hers• well I'm off I need to fine my sister nice chatting with you juiniperleaf. •pads away."
Crowtail

•looks at her then to Crowtail and back at her• everything okay?
Tigerfang
(Nods, her voice sounding a little strained)Yeah... Yeah. Everything is fine. (Looks around camp wanting to avoid Tigerfang's eyes)Where should we start with the brambles?-Juniperleaf
okay..*gives her a quick nudge* well this well here needs to be reinforced with some brambles and then across camp has a few loose spots *grabs a bundle*
Tigerfang
(Nods)We should get started on this wall then. (Picks up the other bundle and pads over to the wall closest to them)-Juniperleaf
*follows after her* did you have a hard time finding the brambles? *says starting to patch up the wall*
Tigerfang
(Shakes head as she kept herself busy finding the weaker points in the wall and starts to patch it up)No. It was just a quick walk to find some.-Juniperleaf
That's good •pushes his brambles in a weak spot and glances at her•
Tigerfang
(Keeps her whole attention on fixing the wall. Her ears lay flat and her eyes study the wall but show that they were hiding something)-Juniperleaf

(Is it me or does their relationship feel like Daryl and Carol's relationship? XD)
haha never really thought of that

*sighs and stops* whats wrong Juniperleaf
Tigerfang
(Stops what she was doing, but doesn't say a word)-Juniperleaf
Juin...talk to me..
Tigerfang
(Lowers herself to the ground, her head hanging and her voice just loud enough for him) I really did kill Tanglestar.-Juniperleaf
*licks the top of her head* no you didn't Juniperleaf..a badger did..
Tigerfang
(Looks at him, her green eyes filled with disspear)But I did Tigerfang. I should have been able to fight. Had I known how to fight, I could have helped Tanglestar fight off the badger. Maybe if I wasn't allowed in this clan he would still be alive.-Juniperleaf
*lays down next to her* Juiniperleaf...what happened that day wasn't anyones fault it was just the will of star clan it was his time to pass on..
Tigerfang
(Stares down at her paws doubt still running through her head)-Juniperleaf
*rube his muzzle against hers* it wasn't your fault Juniperleaf and even though you think its your fault no one in the clans does..
tigerfang
(Buries her face in his fur)-Juniperleaf
*licks her head* its okay...
Tigerfang
(Presses against him)Thank you, Tigerfang.-Juniperleaf
its what I'm here for *purrs* as your friend and your mate
Tigerfang
(Looks at him in the eyes)I know we've been through this before... I'm sorry.-Juniperleaf
*gives her a bright grin* its fine just dont let it get to you now come on we have to finish with the brambles
Tigerfang
(Smiles softly and nods, getting up)I will try.-Juniperleaf
good thats the juniperleaf i know *purrs and gets up and starts to work on the wall again
Tigerfang
(Purrs and finishes up her side of the wall as well)-Juniperleaf
so when do you wanna start training again?
Tigerfang
(Blinks and looks at him) Shouldn't you be focusing on training your apprentice first? She should be your top priority.-Juniperleaf
*nods* i know i was asking when you want to i have free time you know *purrs* i could help you after i take her out
Tigerfang