Stormclan StormClan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 11601-11649 of 11649

il y a plus d’un an TalaLeisu2 said…
*suddenly sees a falcon flying through the sky that bursts into flame* Agh! *yelps and jumps back, but a gale of wing comes and catches the blazing falcon and carries, like an extra wing* *eyes widen* I- I see... -Yellowpaw
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
(Isnt like Starclan messages suppose to be all cyriptic most the time xD)
Grandwillow:she blinked as she heard the yelp and looked over.Oh there he is and pads over large tail and stature which towered over Yellowpaw casted a shadow."Would you like some help Yellowpaw?"he kind wise tone was good natured even if she kooked naturally menacing in size
il y a plus d’un an theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Limps back into camp, Tanglestar motionless on his back)-Galewing
(Oh man did he die?:0)
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*stops talking to Falconblaze then nods towards Galewing*
Skyheart
(man am i going to be ignore all over again??)
(Pads to the middle of camp and gently lays down Tanglestar)-Galewing

(Yeah, he finally lost his last life)
Grandwillow:sees the leader being laid down "oh no..."she muttered eyes sad "that's a shame..."looking sad for the leaders last life diminishing

Massivefoot:he noted the leader being laid down in the middle of the camp and blinks surprised coming over"...he died....that's disappointing"gives him a respectful lick as he backed up
il y a plus d’un an TalaLeisu2 said…
*suddenly his vision is all black and he sees a glistening she-cat standing with a familiar tom* What? -Yellowpaw
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Eyes widen and he slowly pads to the center of the camp* "The badger-?" *Whispers* ~ Falconblaze

*Pads slowly into camp, supporting Burntheaty* ~ Ivypaw

*Gasps when she sees Tanglestar* ~ Mistybreeze
•follows after him•
Skyheart

•pops his head out of the apprentice den confused with all the commotion•
Sunpaw

•gets up from boulderstep a body seeing his sister and runs over to her• where have you been! •says coldly•
Crowpaw
*Looked taken back by Crowpaw's bluntless, and frowns tightly* "I've been carrying this lump of fur back to camp. He's high on catmint." ~ Ivypaw
Well boo hoo for him •says dryly• Boulderstep.... Boulderstep is dead..
Croepaw
(Nods sadly)The badger took his last life. We tried to save him, but it was too late.-Galewing
*Starts to immediatly feel sick* "B-Boulderstep is... he's..." *Dread pools in her stomach when she sees his body in the camp, nd gently sets Burntheart down, before looking at Crowpaw* "H-h-how?" ~ Ivypaw
il y a plus d’un an gagababe101 said…
(wails in distress) tanglestar! (races over) -mosspelt

(glares after her then whispers to snowpaw) i heard she loved him... -strongpaw
•looks over at him surprised• what? She did?
Snowpaw

Goldenclan cats....
Crowpaw
(Dips head and backs away from the gathering cats, sitting at a distance)-Galewing
Massivefoot and Grandwillow:they back up and sit by themselves away from everyone.Grandwillow sighs "im sad about the leader but i feel i dont know enough"her brother nods"cats just dont talk to us is all"he growled as he nodded and she sighed"that may be so but we'll still help out even if no one really talks to us or likes us"he grumblled but agreed
*pads over to his fathers body not really sure what to think*
Sunpaw

*nudges juniperleaf weakly* juniperleaf?
Tigerfang
Hey Smart, how old are your cats. I figure they're young, but you keep mentioning wisdome, and when I think wisdome I think age, so...

*Stares at Tanglestar's body, completely expressionless* ~ Thorntail

*Eyes widen* "B-but I thought Falconblaze sent a patrol to intercept them! What happened?!" ~ Ivypaw

*Presses against Chillkit* "What'll happen now?" *Whispers* ~ Shiverkit

*Burries his nose in Tanglestar's pelt* "I'm so sorry it had to end this way... you were a good friend." ~ Falconblaze

*Glances back at Massivefoot and Grandwillow* ""It doesn't matter if you knew him well or not," *Says* "You can still mourn him. Don't say you'll be there for us when you distence yourself from us in our times of need." *His voice was cold, although there was only depression behind it, not anger* ~ Duskstorm
last edited il y a plus d’un an
they didn't get there in time...*says quietly*
Crowpaw

*looks over at his mentor and pads over to him* Thorntail..how should i feel?
Sunpaw

katie did you mean falconblaze?
(they are young but she is wise for her age is all,also hehe Tanglestar is touching his own pelt XD)
Massivefoot:the big maine coon frown as he got closer glareing a bit"i already gave a respectful lick already and i dont know what gives you the right to say that when we did everything needed of us and more since we got here,you cats are too caught up in drama to relive!"

Grandwillow:brought him back"hey dont cause a fight....hes just upset"the maine coon bowed her head"im really sorry about the outburst....but we were helping even if you guys didnt see it....i hope you dont take it out on us if your sad...i know you can channel it to something great..."she really didnt want conflict so she dragged her mad brother away."mourn well Duskstorm" as they backed off from the other warrior respectfully.They've had alot of conflict in their lives so here they dont want any
"B-but you were leading them... why didn't you get there faster?!" *Cried, her voice going from devastated to angry* ~ Ivypaw

*Shrugs, not looking away from Tanglestar* "I guess that depends on how he treated you. He was your father, but on the other paw, he chased you and your mother out of camp when you were only a kit, for a crime that you never committed. I'd say that's an okay reason to be glad he's dead. But then again... father's are strange. You wouldn't be the cat you are today if he had been more supportive of you..." *Trails off and looks away, frowning* ~ Thorntail

^ HE'S TOTALLY THINKING ABOUT FLINTROCK!!! I never realized it before, but Thorn and Sun have a ton of similarities. Especially in the daddy department ;)

Ah, yes, my bad!
tanglebelly commented…
haha yea il y a plus d’un an
(i think its funny you wrote Tanglestar as the one saying that XD you wrote the wrong person man :3.Also i have to think on how to incorporate them in )
Ah, I see.

*Narrows his eyes* "A respectful lick isn't being there for your clanmates. It doesn't help with the suffering at all. And moving away certainly doesn't help you get closer to us!" *Growls, anger flashing behind his eyes* ~ Duskstorm

^ Duskstorm really isn't a jerk. He's actually a super social butterfly, but he doesn't handle grief very well, so excuse him and his attitude. His mind is a bit foggy right now :)
(alright but doesn't mean my hot headed tom would let it go)
grandwillow:winced at the words and her ears back
massivefoot:he became infuriated and stomps back over after yanking himself away"listen here bub!...we have been here for you all we try to communicate with you but you cats just shut us out even if we hunt,gather herbs,fight and even try to talk you shut us out so..."in his face growling his massive body tense as he looked down at him"what gives you the right..to..talk down to us and say we don't help or try to comfort others....dont talk your sadness out on us"he lashed his tail looking at him
(those two would be int resting to watch interact)
*His fur bristled along his spine and he barried his fangs* ~ Duskstorm

"Enough!" *Growls, shoving between the two toms* "Duskstorm, calm down! Go and say your good-byes to the deceased." ~ Falconblaze

*Growled lowly one last time before obeying his brother's orders, and padded over to Tanglestar's body.* ~ Duskstorm

*Looked at Massivefoot and narrowed his eyes, his stance confident and commanding. He was ready to lead his clan* "You and your sister are still new to the clan, and you came at a time when things were tense. I'm sorry you've felt neglected, but you're a warrior now. Lick your wounds and keep your head raised. In a clan you won't always receive the gratitude you deserve, and you might not feel appreciated, but you never take it out on one another." *Dips his head* "You're efforts haven't gone unnoticed. I promise, they've left quite an impression." ~ Falconblaze
tanglebelly commented…
btw when ever your ready katie toi can make the new forum il y a plus d’un an
KatieK102 commented…
I'm about to leave, but once I get back, I will :) I'm so excited for Falconblaze's reign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! il y a plus d’un an
tanglebelly commented…
ahah okay il y a plus d’un an
*nods and sits besides him* i dont have anyone else as family now *looks at his paws then looks up at him* your kinda like an older brother to me though..*looks at him hopefully*
Sunpaw

*flinches at her comment* i tried..Ivypaw..i tried..*says with hurt in his voice*
Crowpaw
"You could have tried harder!" *Explodes* "I-if it was me leading the patrol, I would have made it in time!" ~ Ivypaw

*Feels overwhelmed. What's wrong with me and brothers?! Why do they all hunt me down?! Shrugs* "I'm your mentor. It's my job to be there for you." ~ Thorntail
*nods* thanks Thorntail..i guess Snowpaw was right us outcast have to stay together *sighs and pads over to Tanglestars body and touches his flanks with his nose* even though you never cared about me thanks for letting me back...*whispers*
Sunpaw

*looks at her angrily* oh really then where were you then huh!? oh right you were with some stupid druged tom! maybe if you weren't so busy with him you could have helped then!
Crowpaw
Massivefoot:he growled stomping his feet ready for action until the other male came about and did that.He frowned until he was done"im not looking for gratitude and such i just didnt like him blaming me for not trying to help...its nothing more.."he looked to thw side frowning at the side "its more like you cats ignore us but its whatever"turns around stalking away
Grandwillow: she looked at him then them and bowed"sorry for the trouble and im glad you at least know were around,were suoer greatful...im gonna let my brother calm down and well be right back"as she fallowed right behind
Smart. I'm not going to chase them and beg them to mourn with the others. I can't include you cats if you're going to send them to the other side of the camp to "calm down". Then you end up going over there with just your cats and they only talk to each other, and then about how we never include them. Instead of sending them away, bring them in!

*Watches Grandwillow and Massivefoot leave and shakes his head. I can't help them if they won't let me.[i/] Pads over to Bouldersteps body.* ~ Falconblaze

*Watches Sunpaw and sighs softly. [i]Yeah, Outcasts.
* ~ Thorntail

"I was outside of camp training!" *Exclaims* "When's the last time you trained with your mentor?! All you ever do is lay around camp and listen to gossip, or but into other's business! I abandoned my hunt to help my clanmate back to camp! If you think I should have left him in the forest in this condition than you're a fox-heart!" ~ Ivypaw

(im not caring about that.They are coming back im not even thinking that its ok xp)
Grandwillow:after abit she nudged him"lets head back youd had enough time "

Massivefoot:he sighed "sure"he growled as they head back.They both went back to the camp and sat down by the leader and laid down

Grandwillow:she was glad he calmed down as she stares off into the distance.Im glad hes better as she looks around observing the camp as Massivefoot has his nose to the leader.He saw the cat that talked to them "thank you for the talk Falconblaze"she smiled then bowed her head as she looked off again thinking.
... What? Sorry, I didn't understand any of that at all. It's been a long night :P

*Glances at Grandwillow and shrugged* "I'm StormClan's new leader. They have to know that I care about each and every one of them, and I want them to feel welcomed and supported. That includes you two." ~ Falconblaze
cheap shot katie you know i cant take Crowpaw to train with out his mentor :D

*growls and lashes his tail* yea sure you were when Holiday was in camp mooring Mousepaw *turns away and pads back over to Boulderstep pain in his eyes*
Crowpaw

*watches everything a bit away and eyes Mousepaws body every now and then*
Skyheart

*turns away from Tanglestars body and sits back and watches*
Sunpaw
Haha, sorry xD Couldn't help myself! But Crowpaw can ask another warrior or go by himself! BTW, him and Ivypaw are about ready to be made warriors, right?

*Eyes widen and she snarls* "I was training! We don't all have abilities like you Crowpaw, we can't be aware of everything going on around us like you!" ~ Ivypaw

Working on the new forum! So excited!!
shut up already *says to her without looking* i just wanna mourn our father...
Crowpaw

yea they should be :D
(They werent running away they were just cooling down.Wasnt expecting anyone to chase anyone :3)
Nn

"Yes i got hints of that.Congradulations i heard that Tanglestar was a great leader and i could tell from the time we knew of him"bows her head respecfully "well thats a good thing its good to know your warriors"she thought about how it wasnt like where they lived before which she was glad
Ah. I see. Hmm.... thought I had something to say... oh yeah.

I MADE THE NEW FORUM! Yay! I cleaned it up and added Blue and Team's cats to the new inactive list. *sobs* My responses to these are there now :) Also, Smart, I need Grand and Massive's descriptions :)

link
(alright)
il y a plus d’un an Ninano1998 said…
omg 5 years passed and this is still going on, claps to you guys.
(oh hey whats up?havent seen you in awhile)
o.0 Very
Good times....
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
XD long time.ago
wat o,0